Any other guys here like HD bikes but never own one? get in here. HD pleb miring thread

any other guys here like HD bikes but never own one? get in here. HD pleb miring thread.

Had a V-star 1100 a few years back, had to sell it. Always wanted a street bob. Someday...

ive noticed metric cruisers are either HD copycats or their own entity as in magna vs shadow nahmsayn?

I've always preferred cruisers but never wanted an HD. I just can't stand that much vibration.

I've never really been into sucking cocks if I'm honest OP

buddy's brother has one and it is sick looking and is loud for no reason. i like it but wouldnt want to own it

/dbt/ fucking hates HD for some reason
They also say cruisers in general are gay, i honestly think cruisers are cool but dont have any experience with HD

>people who ride
>hate hurley
>people who dont ride
>like hurley

i wonder who's right?

Harleys are really rare where im at and im more likely to see the logo on a shirt than on a motorcycle.
Most people here buy jap cruisers anyway, personalky i own a standard but i know that cruisers are way comfier

It's what they're good for

Looking at, but never riding.

Because the ride you get from that "large and in charge" posture every boomer wants to have on the road tears your spine out and hands it to satan to use as a dildo. Get the feet forward enough and you can barely move around. HD is spending more R&D shekels on comfortable suspensions than good engines at this point.

And forget cornering speed. You have limited lean and can't hang off to make up for it. Ever see those yellow signs they put near turns in the US, and then wonder why you were fine not following them? They're for HD riders.

>owns a standard
>"knows" cruisers are comfier
i've never got this meme, comfier how? I own a standard and other then more foam in the seat i dont know how anything could be comfier. It's a completely neutral seating position so unless you're way too tall or short for a given bike how is anything going to be comfier?

What i can say is that riding a V-twin standard is amazing once you put on a stupid loud exhaust. The sheer number of old guys and vapid blonde bitches turning around to look at the Bikie only to find some normie on a nipshit starter bike is amazing. Slowly riding through shopping centre carparks has become so entertaining since my new exhast.

Don't talk child. I have a 2016 ktm500 and a softail slim s. get fucked

>every cruiser with a v-twin is a Harley copycat

kys

>I own poo-in-the-loo kids toys
>I own amerifat lazyboy with a motor
you make poor life choices.

Don't forget the 550hp/1850tq 167,000$ peterbilt as well with the 48,000 step deck trailer. Yeah I make a lot of poor choices.

>Large cruisers hurt your back
Wat? Im 6'1" i try riding a crotch rocket and it destorys my back. But i ride for hours on end not through town.

Plus ill add its not the harley people hate mostly its that meme tier harley rider. I ride a harley but i absolutly cant stand riding with other "real bikers".

>HD isnt all that reliable
Yup
>HD riders are usually asshats
Yup
>HD are shit looking
Non-argument "i hate things i dont like"

OP is bike curious

Please note that every single brand currently making V-twin cruisers started doing so after Harley, with the exception of course of Indian. There's at least some measure of truth in there.

>People who ride
>/DBT/
I audibly kek'd

Literally my bike

Thanks for proving my point.

Putting a certain engine configuration in a certain type of chassis is not something Harley bestowed upon the world. v-twins have always been popular in cruisers because cruisers are heavy, and v-twins are torquey.

Well, v-twins made by companies other than Harley are torquey.

If you're already crippled then yeah, the cruiser might be comfier

If you are not a cripple, then holding yourself up with your core and legs is easy, but going over bumps on a harley without being able to stand up is not.

Nice to see a cruiser thread. This should be done every day.