/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Cliffracer Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/epRMLFty
zzjay88.wordpress.com/category/skyrim-mods/skyrim-attire-mod/
vtmb.wikia.com/wiki/Humanity
demwaifus.blogspot.ca/2014/03/oblivion-character-mods.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did one playthrough for each questline, all with seperate characters.

This is not okay

Great job!

For that user looking for quest mod recommendations

Here, my list of recommended quest mods. Ofcourse this is all my opinion and you may not agree with them.

>Congrats, post timeskip retiring to a farm when. :^)

Stop that.

Are you trying to say there are no recommended mods

F
U
C
K

pastebin.com/epRMLFty

WHERE ARE THEY LONGHORN?

WAIFUS
LORE
HARMONY

He doesn't always have to do the ALL the work!

Dof does some odd stuff with that dress. Sometimes it messes up a nice shot and I have to shop out the blocky chunks.

I'm looking for an adventure suitable replacement anyway.

Where would you place your character on a morality scale where 1 is despicable and 10 is saint?

Unfortunately nothing can be done, you would have to edit the alpha flag value in the nif, and that would end up making the transparency go away altogether aside from maybe the edges of the texture.

I suppose I'd recommend one of vicioussarr's dresses, assuming they're even around anymore.

Or maybe one of zzjays: zzjay88.wordpress.com/category/skyrim-mods/skyrim-attire-mod/

Or just wait and recolor that bagin new dress vicn posted wip pics of on his blog. It looks nice.

I guess a 6 or 7. Not sure really.

COMING SOON™

tell me more about the cat

Probably 5, maybe 4 because of the need to steal every now and then.
The idea of him being True Neutral made the most sense. Not trying to do good in the world, not trying to harm anyone. Doing only what he can to survive.

Did a husbando get Rutah'd?

>Nice horn, you trying to compensate for something, there?
No, steamchat made me wear it. Just like they made me wear this.

Who is Autoclock? Is he one of us?

yes. a waifu got fucked as well

wew. Sameyr is around a 4..and that's an improvement. I ask you consider cultural differences, where the ritual sacrifice of enemies and children are not only commonplace, but arguably a necessity, if only to save face within her community. She's adapted to her new environment and had adopted many of its laws and customs, but she's still capable and comfortable with some wicked things, depending on context and who is involved.

My other drow? 10 or we go into negative numbers, no question about it.

which husbando, and which waifu?

8 or 9. She doesn't murder, steal or deceive people but she's been known to beat up women that look at Snake on occasion.

You're probably not used to a warm colored bloom. Play around with the bloom color balance or just lower bloom magnitude all together and see how it does. Maybe increase direct/ambient/pointlighting desaturation. There's lots of customization options there for you.

It better have been Arurun.

Time to play my annual game of Skyrim!

I hope I still want to play after I'm done modding!

Mod the special edition; it's easy since there are no mods.

#orclivesmatter

It's a bit tricky to say where she is now and where she will be in the future.

From the start of her adventure to the height of the civil war - an 8 or a 9 at best. While she fought for the ideas of a unified nation and empire, she does recognize that she murdered a lot of people, many of which were justified in their anger with the Empire's recent actions. The end was good but the means to achieve the end were far from perfect.

From the Markarth incident(s) until now - probably a 6 or 7, maybe even an 8 depending on your view. Said incidents involved the Silver-blood family and the Forsworn Conspiracy. Both groups are things that probably needed to be dealt with properly (I use the term loosely), but Solveig's actions made her out to be more of a renegade that's still on the run than anything else. Her [unavoidable] dealings with certain daedric princes does not help either.

descendants of swine go back to the mine

How about now, user?

Like, 3.

Remember its not just waifu thats important. Attitude is just as important.

he's already asking nicely dumb shit.

>had my Khajiit monk wield a staff in Morrowind
>no similar weapon in Skyrim

What's a fitting weapon for a monk to wield to back up hand to hand?

no they dont

So is Falskaar good or not?

is this a jojo reference?

It's dogshit.

No, she just facepalmed.

Falskaar is big, and with DynodoLOD you can see neat lods!

With that said, Falskaar is just big. I did like that one town, but that was about it. Falskaar is just too much like vanilla Skyrim on a new island. It was insteresting how the one mod Falksaar Wild-Life randomly grabbed creatures from my leveled lists. I was running into Durzogs.

You're kissing ass pretty hard dumb shit

Isn't beating someone up just for looking at someone else a bit extreme?

Hard to say.

He kills for a living and genuinely enjoys it, but does realise it's not the healthiest thing. Sure, he's tried never to kill anyone innocent and oslny hunts bandits but he does wonder if it really makes him any better. He's also done shady stuff with his time in the Penitus Occulus which still kind of bothers him, but the Empire is sacred and all. He adpted Sofie from Windhelm since he thinks he mighth ave been theo ne to kill her father when he was busy assasinating stormcloaks left and right.

6?

According to VtM standards, 6. vtmb.wikia.com/wiki/Humanity

She will usually be distant and neutral, as she would not see the need for excessive murder, but she would not see the need for protecting life either.

Is there any mod pack/compilation for Oblivion that's not competely shit? I don't feel like toying with load order and installing shit for 10 hours just to quit after imperial sewers.

she's getting worse

post u're waifu

Could someone post that new character randomizer chart? I need it for science.

> Pit Travels
> Great Tier
Only played a little bit but any particular reason it's good?

Goodnight /tesg/

I didn't make the list, i just took a cap of it.

My list of quests mods are all based on personal opinion, but really it adds content to the game that should have been there and its the best Arena mod we'll probably ever get. It adds replayable content and its add-on is pretty fun.

g'night anime

Goodnight user

Sum up your character's motivations with one sentence or one image.

Goodnite.

"there must be a way."

Goodnight, user.

Disgusting.

:^)

>mfw anonymous aspies get triggered by this

It's cause they're not on the list. So they shitpost about it to feel better. Everyone wants to fit in, its human nature.

So it's cumtears and his defense force of newfags then. Just like with wrestling.

>Everyone wants to fit in
Speak for yourself...

>Solveig
>a patriot
>cute
Pic related?

Pretty much, I don't even think Morrowindfag hates the chart since it enforces a sense of community and lore.

Go away shitposters, go away. I want this place to be shitposter free for at least one god damn day.

No

fuck you faggot

>I want this place to be shitposter free for at least one god damn day.
Seems like cumtears is here to stay at this point

Which waifu has the stankiest pussy?

Ewa.

Any Khajiit

It does, user: this is Amerigo in TKRE.

I ended up ditching TKRE due to its long load times, despite I being on an SSD.

I see, was hoping for a campaign.

Good to know I wasn't the only one with weird load times and everyone suddenly being pacific islanders.

I'll do that in a moment, thanks

jej

our link Sylvari race mod has expired, famalam

demwaifus.blogspot.ca/2014/03/oblivion-character-mods.html

anyone care to reupload it?

That reminds me. If chart user is around, I have some closeups of the kids on my roster if you wanna update. Their faces won't be changing much from what they are now.

Tbh chart user needs to update the pics of some of the characters. Some don't even look the same.

I got curious to see how she would actually look in a military uniform. I'm pleasantly surprised. She's still no Poklonskaya though.

>restart computer
>it's broken again
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

moshi moshi chartman desu. Post them please.
Anyone who wants an updated picture just say any time, like now. This is the newest chart for reference.

Also if you see any relationship that changed or if there are any new ones, say so too.

Is Tamriel rebuilt really worth getting in it's current state?

This really isn't your day ;_;

Here you go, user.

It's great. Stick to the eastern areas for the best results. Most everything northeast of Almalexia is finished. Expect writing, quests and environments comparable to vanilla mw. Most of the faction questlines don't have an ending yet but they're alright even with a deadend.

Can ya update Snakestones pic, old one is really fuzzy. Can you also put a link between Haar and Snake, Haar is the canon godfather for the kids.

A thread or two ago I saw someone mention they used UUNP to get their character to be appropriately thicc. Is that the project: unified unp from the loverslab, or am I missing something?

Niko? Is that you?

Yes that is it.

Use the shot of Yarti from the roster too if you don't mind. I think that's the best solo shot I've taken in recent memory.

invalidating both meshes and textures seems to do the trick, thank you obmm

I want to jack off all over Ewa's slutty little feet.