Um... I want to buy this Asian lady at work a 12V portable car heater, any recommendations. it would be for a mini van

Um... I want to buy this Asian lady at work a 12V portable car heater, any recommendations. it would be for a mini van.
> I Also want one

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Geared-Up-Heated-Car-Seat-Cushion-H-HC-100/205215275
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She always cooks for me,
> eating pumpkin pie now.

Sounds like a good way to burn your car down

Wait, does her car not have heat already? What's the point of these?

It's quicker than waiting for the car to warm up and then get the heat.
Some use a Space Heater as an Electric Car Heater ?

you know the car warms up a lot faster if you actually start fucking driving

sitting and idling and waiting for it to warm up, yeah it takes forever

Why not a seat heater?

why are you buying her car heater? You tryna fuck her

Leave it unplugged? Until you use it, then unplug it, when done...

People are retards.

Oh shit, might do that.... thanks.
>also why do Asians like to give you food?
Too old for that, the other two Asians who give me food maybe,but you don't mess with coworkers. Bought her a hot water foot massager last year . She gave me whisky, same as another Asian coworker

You trying to fuck her?

post pics of co workers

So you drive a bit freezing your ass off, or have this heater going full blast from the start.

Both Milfs, but not hot milfs. One short other chubby. Thai , Khmer, The Chinese one is the one I think about. But you don't dip your pen in the company INK.
>They all look the same

Adjustable-12V-150-300W-Ceramic-Car-Fan-Heater-

US $28.95
Shipping:
FREE Economy Int'l Shipping

Will this burn her car down?

buy her whatever so long as you get some of that asian milf pussy

dude you gotta smash. be like how bout i warm up your box with this dick baby

Or you can not be a pussy

Home Depot has seat heaters for like $8

They all talk, could hit the easy ones. Then I get this rep, or wait for the hard to get one and make sure won't talk. Done this before at other job, ended up with a pregnancy rumor, cause she was pissed I had moved on..
>Just want to buy a nice Xmas gift, for the Auntie

Not 4 me

In Canada we call that spring

$7.88 Thanks might get 4,looking into it now ....how did you know I was a leaf?
homedepot.com/p/Geared-Up-Heated-Car-Seat-Cushion-H-HC-100/205215275

stop being a lil bitch

anyway, she wont use it and she's buying you alcohol. Why not buy her some alcohol?

Thought this would be better. She just gives me shit almost every week, sometimes the others do and I end up going home with three dinners on a Friday night.
> Also fuck workplace romances... unless she is really worth it.

I get you. Being loved by an asian lady like that is great. Just makes you feel warm inside. Take good care of her and hope she continues to feed you cheap booze.

Also home made asian food is goat. Never let her go

LOL

You will never have a mature asian lady buy you things and occasionally give you sexual favors

Give her a dog to cook inside her mini van

>a fucking leaf

>a 12V portable car heater, any recommendations
Never buy someone an item that can have accidents if unattended. Otherwise, you get blamed for the car burning up from some chinese crap that went bad 2 months later. UL and CSA ratings on chinese stuff doesn't matter as they fake those labels all the time.

>I want to buy this Asian lady at work a 12V portable car heater

Some of these heaters draw too much current from the 12V accessory socket and cause the socket to get very hot. Or the socket is worn out by repeated insertions of a heavy current draw plug and the connection thus gets "loose". That in turn causes the socket to overheat after a month of frequent use.

>Will this burn her car down?
The chinese claim says 150Watts and 300Watts using that 12volt lighter plug. Those plugs don't handle more than about 10 amperes without getting hot over time. Remember that some accessory sockets are no longer rated for cigarette lighter usage.

Um ok, checking out a seat warmer.
Don't want to turn her into -Phan Thị Kim Phúc-

most of "Canadians" live by the border where they had a green Christmas the last couple years or something. At some point, it was even colder in Texas.

>.how did you know I was a leaf?
Something, something... ASIAN

I was raised by them as my parents worked. Post pics for my yellow Odepius fetish

I got one of the units with a handle from harbor freight. Works alright. Better than nothing if their heat is busted. Sucks for thawing out windshields though. I would just use a chemical driver for that.

>Driving with a cold engine
You understand that oil changes in viscosity with temperature, right?

Nah that's only Toronto 'cause we live right next to a giant lake and haven't had lake effect snows in like 15 years

we had a green Christmas last year because it was an el nino, but 2 years before that and our cars were buried in snow

300w will melt the wire. Over 100 is pushing it.

If it's a mini van, that won't do the trick. Heated seats.

>it would be for a mini van
A mini-van is a large air space. A small 10 ampere (125 watt air heater) would be lost in it. It's better to just run the engine and wear gloves to start if there is snow out.

Cold seats remain cold due to mass of leather or thick vinyl and padding. But if the seats use a sheepskin cover, then the mass of the wool is nil and so it doesn't feel cold against the legs or back.

Any modification or cover on car seats has to consider whether or not there are airbags in those seats.

Decided on heated seat, a heater would be pointless in mini van, Thnx

Driving the car will warm up the engine faster.
No one said to hit red line right after starting it.

If you leave a car idling for too long it's easier to develop hot/cold spots rather than to drive it to circulate oil/coolant to distribute heat evenly through the whole system.

Um... got some more food tonight, looks like chicken rice, eggs yellow and green peppers. She also asked if I liked the pumpkin pie... not even Friday yet.., trip to HD tomorrow.

Buy a seat with a pussy massager as well.

Work wife's are the best.

Not dipping your pen in the company ink is a rookie mistake. Your company doesn't give a fuck as long as it doesn't cause drama. Gotta tear up that Asian pussy op

Because they talk, next thing you know you're the plant man whore,
>=stealth mode=
Maybe car wash coupons, salt and all?

You know any car made after 2005 will account for that, right?
Oh wait, you can't afford one.

My car behaves fine in sub-zero temperatures. I leave it idling and running windscreen heaters and the heating full blast while I scrape enough ice off to see, then drive off as normal. The rest of the ice on the glass sloughs off quickly, then I turn off the heated screens.

Those don't work
They fucking suck

I bought one in '09. Left it running while car was idling for 2 minutes. Came back and the cord caught fire

I bought that exact one and it blew my cigarette lighter, advice from someone that never posts.

>Phan Thị Kim Phúc

How much heat are you really going to get out of 300 watts? And how long will it take?

For example, my motorcycle electric jacket liner, gloves, and pants liner combined put out 200 watts. It takes minutes to feel any real warmth, and this is all right next to my body.

Is her heater core broken?

I have a remote start on my Subaru that works from 400 meters, but I try not to use it unless the car is iced over.The H6 engine puts out a lot of heat, though.

This. You're going to need to run a 10 gauge pigtail straight from the battery to handle this continuous draw.