/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dane_nk/status/807868810485039104
youtube.com/watch?v=dp_NOJanrJY
youtube.com/watch?v=1KLOiLMXZmk
youtu.be/GZvChknlD7o?t=85
youtube.com/watch?v=ncLLZeq2oVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what is the deal with Fou?
He/she antagonizes merlin alot but resembles him quite a bit.

What IS Fou?

Xth for best archer

Merlin's familiar, Cath Palug

Hates Merlin though

Merlin kinda deserves it

Solomon.

I took a break for a bit, back to 19.

Getting back to Ishtar, she's surprised Leonidas was such a remarkable person. Mashu agrees, then clarifies that really, all Heroic Spirits are amazing people. She feels very fortunate to have learned from so many.

>Ishtar: ...Huh. I see, so that's why you're Chaldea.

Mashu doesn't understand why Ishtar is bringing up Chaldea all of a sudden, so Ishtar explains she's not talking about the people. Doesn't Mashu know the origin of the name? It's a star observatory. Just as a real observatory observes the countless stars in the night sky, your group observes the countless glittering lives throughout time.

The stars in the sky and the stories of the earth; Chaldea's story ties both together. Ishtar figures that's why she agreed to help you in the first place. Your group didn't stretch out your hands to her in order to use her, it was in recognition of her. She thinks there's no "senpai" (heroic spirit) that wouldn't want to be relied upon by such wonderful "kouhai". Mashu's amazed to hear all of this, but then Ishtar adds that she actually has no idea if the founder of Chaldea really thought the name through that far.

>Ishtar: By the way, Mashu. [Your name], does he/she have someone he/she likes?

xth for Lancelot

C.Ckidu.

How small does Ishtar get by the Ereshkigal battle? I didn't pick her as support.

Now that's what I call evil.

Nightingale thread

Smaller than the Servant portraits on the bottom bar. Probably about the size of a head in those portraits.

Soon

>redditmaster
Ruined.

GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ENKIDU.

Based male master

kek
>canon master

I've been trying out this team lately and he does 150k+ 95% of the time with all that charisma.
CasGil's team star gen helps a lot.
And his bond CE makes Golden Spark pretty much spammable if you keep alive, which can easily be done with Mashu, David, Tristan and Koutaro.

Nurse is great. I haven't used her in battle much since I rolled her really recently and working on bond, but I like her a lot as a character.

Astolfo and Enkidu are cute! CUTE!

Yeah, I suppose it was even smaller than I remembered.

>Koutaro
What does he do?

Wait, when did Kintoki get nerfed?

Jeanne Alter thread.

Mashu freaks out, says she doesn't think so, then asks why Ishtar would even ask that. Ishtar goes hmmm, then explains that she doesn't really understand the concept of love yet. But Ereshkigal on the other hand is really interested in (you). She wonders if you could call it imprinting; this is the first time Ereshkigal has come into a contact with a human normally. And Ishtar's gotten a little interested in you herself. She jokes they really are sisters.

Mashu says she sympathizes. She then answers the question: she doesn't know about your life before Chaldea, but right now you're always pretty busy with work. Ishtar takes that as sign that you're free for the picking, and declares a three way struggle. Mashu demands to know who these three people are.

Enkidu's 2nd ascension line goes,
>Mokumoku mokumoku
What kind of sound is that supposed to be?

Targettable dodge,crit+atk down on all enemies,skill lock

Targetable dodge.

More than a year.

mud

So what's the best place to farm bond points?

His 3rd skill can guarantee Golden Spark's stun.

It's been like a year.

Clay moulding.

twitter.com/dane_nk/status/807868810485039104

Fuck that's cute.
An actual depiction of it is even cuter.

>3 Rank A charisma at level 10
Overpowered

That reminds me; someone said Tiamat was weak to nothing? So are Solomon's demons now considered something else? I guess ??? really might be its own class if they're still ??? next time we fight one. Raid later this month should tell us. This is the second class they've retooled before releasing it.

Is this, "metal"?

Oh man, this is pretty good. I've been neglecting to use his Bond CE admittedly, in exchange for Maid in Halloween to buff his self-heals. Really should switch it out, but his heal is so pitiful without it.

I use Kintoki, Nobunaga, and Kotarou together. Kotarou for the great star gen / targettable dodge / debuff buff, and he just kind of flows well with both of them. Also, they look nice together in battle.

Do you have to kill Kingu? I accidentally brought an immortal arts team against him and its taken 11 turns to deal 50k damage.

Not on the 2M HP fight, yes on the Avenger fight.

Can I roll Taiga in FP gacha?
Or is she locked like Bedivere?

Tiamat and her brood aren't Solomon's demons, they're their own classification

Depending on the fight, yes.

A+ actually. All 3 Gil have Rank A+ charisma.
Ozzy only has B.

Welp looks like I'm gonna have to abandon, not willing to fight for an hour.

go away faggot
gays not welcome

Locked.

Honestly, I think Babylonia final battle BGM is way better than Camelot.
youtube.com/watch?v=dp_NOJanrJY

The one who made it is Sony Music, right?

It's okay user, we can share /fgog/

Fug
NP5 never then

>Tiamat and her brood aren't Solomon's demons

I'm not saying they are, I'm talking about the class, as in the class triangles and classes things are summoned into. Originally Solomon's demons were beast class in the datamine if I recall. Now that the proper Beast class is revealed, if it has different weaknesses than Solomon's demons, then Solomon's demons have to be a completely different class. Original beast class is weak to cavalry like Solomon's demons are, now it might be something else.

She has a higher chance of rate-up than Bedi though.

>Also, they look nice together in battle.
I like how you think, user.
But yes, Koutaro is perfect for Kintoki.
He generates stars for him and keeps him alive for 1 extra turn.

How's King Hassan's design similar to the Lich King or Sauron's again? Eredin from the Witcher 3 has way more in common with him: skull headpiece and "ribs" on the armor of all the Wild Hunt characters.

> like Solomon's demons are
Are you stupid? They're not weak to calvary, they're neutral

Hah, thanks. I have a team of Raiko, Ushiwakamaru, and Kojiro that looks good together too, but I don't actually use it that much.

And it's kind of amusing how fitting it is too, since Kotarou is such a Golden fanboy. I don't regret grailing Kotarou to level 90 in the slightest.

There are people who keep forfeiting the battle to has fun with things I guess

kek

He's right though, in the other Orders when fighting Solomon's demons, they were weak to Cavalry and resistant to Knights. It was only changed in this Order when Beast actually became a designation.

sup newfag

Do they still do half damage to Avengers?

I don't know, I forgot to bring Dantes because I was so hyped to try out the real Merlin and King Hassan that I just jumped in with the party I was already using

>in the other Orders when fighting Solomon's demons, they were weak to Cavalry
No? They resisted Knights and were neutral to Calvary/weak to berserkers, so neutral, it's always been that way.

Kerry+Enkidu is actually pretty good. Scapegoat allows Enkidu to make full use of his heal, a lot of quick cards give them 50 stars every second turn, Kerry's +50% crits hit hard so it's not all bad.

>Liz

Here user, now shut the fuck up
youtube.com/watch?v=1KLOiLMXZmk

>this is proof that demon pillars are not neutral to cavalry!
>gives video of Solomon

bretty smart aren't you :^)

Archimedes when.

From what I understand Caster Gil from his profile is a bit of an AU/what if like Lancer Tituria.

You should know better than to argue with Melvin.

No, Camelot's themes were hauntingly beautiful. These one sound generic videogame boss battle.

Here user, now shut the fuck up
youtu.be/GZvChknlD7o?t=85

Eredin's mask still closer to Hassan's, deal with it.

>Have Jaguarman NP2
>Bedivere still NP1

why is this allowed

Keep up that pathetic damage control
youtube.com/watch?v=ncLLZeq2oVI

why were tsukihime and fate stay night successful?

Back to you. You've just finished up cleaning, and decide it's time to do one last thing. You then apparently run into Fou and Mashu outside of the ziggurat. Mashu asks if there's something you needed there, and you say you want to talk to Gilgamesh one last time. Mashu laughs she felt the same, and that it's almost like a daily tradition now. You offer to go together, and Mashu is happy to accept. She'll stay with you until the very end.

When you go in, Gilgamesh is still busy with running with the place. Stuff like Ereshkigal's info and Uruk's own map of Irkalla not matching up, and where to assign the soldiers for the final battle. He then notices you're here, and tells his soldiers he'll be taking leave for a bit. He tells them all to take a break and sleep for three hours. He'll handle the rest.

He greets you, and notes your complexion seems to have gotten better from the earlier meeting. That's good, since he's going to be wringing the most use he can out of you tomorrow. He asks if you came for a final chat, and you can remark he sure seems busy. He responds that of course he is, there's almost nobody left to help manage. He almost wishes his secretary was still alive, but catches himself (I don't think Mashu knows she's dead) and just praises her abilities.

Then Gilgamesh stares at you for a bit. Mashu asks what's wrong, and he just laughs that you've sure changed a lot from the seedy looking fellow he met a month ago. He thinks it's a shame that when you head back to Chaldea, nobody will believe the things you've done here. Bribing a goddess, fighting in the forest, descending to Irkalla, suppressing Gorgon, meeting Tiamat... they'd all be wonderful drinking stories.

I stuck to it and thankfully Herc speed it up a lot.

Why is he so based?

>merlin makes jeanne and waver useless

what they were thinking? They have been doing a good job at keeping the power creep but merlin just broke them all, hassan too to some degree

>then explains that she doesn't really understand the concept of love yet.
This is bullshit. She's the goddess love.

Good stories, characters with emotional build-up, cool fight scenes, good music, etc

So, what is his true identity?

Just Jeanne.

The powercreep is strong. A lot of older characters need to be buffed, I feel.

That said, I think Waver is still useful. His enemy party stun/def down is handy still. Jeanne, though... yeah, she doesn't have too much going for her outside of being a Ruler now.

Shirou true father, trust me my uncle works at Nasu

Hassan isn't better than Jack. He doesn't give stars.

How many Berserk references are in Fate?

The more people want him in FGO the bigger is the possibility that he will die early in SF.

Narita doesn't give a shit about FGO.

I think she means the human view of it, or more specifically liking one person in particular.

I'll edit that.

So Enkidu's going to die early in SF, too?

Who is /fgog/'s favorite writer for Fate?

Good. He's just going to jail, thug life meme servant.