>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfWI4AATpjI
youtube.com/watch?v=xCDnOCS3c1o
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz1hjkRr7nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not enough, needs more bikes

i cant tell for real. if you go by this curb on the right to determine who got there first, it looks like the car made it

Superior Zuki attached.

if you're in the roundabout, that's it, people entering yield to you even if they got there first and stopped for a little longer than you did

yes i understand. but does it not look like the car entered first?

What? The car entered just before hitting him.

nope

bike did a quick check and flew in there while the car was barely creeping forward

it was a smidsy

ok then that's where i misunderstood. in the screenshot i posted it looks like that is where the entry point is for the car, and the bike is just about to pass the curb and enter the roundabout.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfWI4AATpjI
>americans

a DRZ400SM is pretty much like 5 bikes in one so..

this shit scares me for real. i like a good track video but rain is real sketchy to me. in california it rains like 20 days a year and i corner like a bitch when its wet.

Finally got the last of my gear together.

Why are 600s dying?

Triumph is discontinuing the Daytona
Honda is discontinuing the cbr600

The gsxr and zx6r have not been updated in a long time. The R6 got an update, but not to the engine.

my 600S is still going tho

thicc

1000s got lighter, smaller and easier to ride than they used to be, 1000s are more usable and handy for the road in general while 600s are basically for corner only.

also the internet has made people buy smaller slower beginner bikes now.

6xl user?

why are americans so dumb?

cause we can afford to be probably

No, only 2XL. Still need to lose some weight, miss being lanky.

>2XL
american 2xl or euro?

>miss being lanky
>2xl

that sure was a long time ago innit? Disgusting fat fag in your gore tex tent.

barely,

didn't it shit the bed last month

Stupidity must be cheap in america.

It's like a fat chick who exercises occasionally

Rude. But yeah it's been a couple years, since I quit working for Post I've been hovering close to 220 pounds.
Aldi jacket so probably euro sizes, if that means anything.

>tfw high school only
>$96k gross last financial year

I kick myself sometimes, this job was given to me. Nepotism is great.

>only 220

dropped

Why are you using dumbistan units?

This is an American Nickelodeon Fan Club Forum and while I can convert back and forth between metric and imperial in my head I don't want to make them look for a calculator.

You are missing out on the fun.

nah, the carbs were just dirty as fuck
now it works perfectly fine

not an american site.

and you forgot that an engine needs oil. Like obese bitches, you gotta keep feeding them oil.

This is a Japanese site, my obese friend.

I'm lazy af, so I just double the kg's and halve the lbs to figure it out. Not accurate bt close enough for the 4chins most users here have.

Oil is good for you.

Not the way a 600 big single uses it

I did not forget that it needs oil.
the thing was it Stalled and didn't turn back on because of the carbs, that's why I thought it would be fucked.
when I checked, there was enough oil in it. Yamaha says that 1l per 100km is OK, and it uses less than that.

>1l per 100km is OK
Yamaha confirmed for shitty oil burners

Should have bought a WR450 killah, the almighty DR-Z400.

well that's at least what they say for the wr 125 kek
>shitzuker
try harder

Aldi? Are you the German poorfag?

youtube.com/watch?v=xCDnOCS3c1o

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>he doesn't know about the rebranded aldi moto gear

Enjoy paying more.

10/10

is there a single other bike as practical and fun a commuter as the gsx250f stock?

>250, not crazy heavy (mpg kinda shitty but eh)
>4cyl, fun sound
>huge storage compartment where tank should be (tank is underseat)
>cheap

why the fuck hasn't anyone made a bike like this since? even a twin would be good with that sweet lockable compartment goodness and 250 lightness

10 points to anyone who can post a similar awesome commuter bike. seriously, i need one. post.

um, DRZ400SM???

wr 125

Nope, Ausfag. Aldi sells bike gear in August as spring comes in to get the best part of the riding season. My friend swears his life by their textile jackets, heavy but pretty comfy and plenty of protection and ventilation, might upgrade to their leathers next year when I don't have to wait until they discount the leftovers.

Just don't bother with the helmets, they're really cheap. Only helmet I've felt that was worse was Dririder's attempt and making a modular bike helmet. They should stick to jackets.

also why havent 250 i4s made a comeback. surely the small-displacement loving asia would create some sort of market, even if they were comparitively expensive?

Emissions

true, drz is fun as fuck and good commuter, but its kinda lacking in terms of storage (obvs aftermarket is plentiful in that regard).

how about a non-sumo option? just for discussion sake

i figured that would be the answer, but if governments truly gave a shit about emissions theyd be stricter about manufacturing industries, especially in china. id hazard motorcycles, even if everyone used one, dont contribute that badly to climate change

commuter with storage capacity, hmm.. the best option is probably an adv bike. upright seat with plenty of room for a top box or strapping stuff to it. but you could add a top box to a naked bike and get similar results.

vstrom, versys, fj09.

NC, obviously

i like the look of the 600 adv's, and the storage doesnt actually make them look too crappy. will probably be the way i end up going to avoid having to struggle to find parts for an old bike.

im curious as to whether any other bike (non-scooter) has been made with built-in storage, though

built in, other than a factory top box or saddlebags will be few and far between. storage in the body, be it a gas tank relocated to fit stuff where a normal tank woujld be, or a large tail box are very hard to find. dont count on built in storage to carry stuff while retaining the looks of your bike. you will almost surely need external storage.

NT650/700

I want an update from broken wrist user.

How bad was it broke and how long did they say recovery will be.

> SEM poll link gone from OP
So is the poll over? Results?

sem is in paris

RIP
have fun with ur terror attacks

Americans get jelly and do this silly things.

>SEM POLL ROUND 2
Pick final destination and time frame.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform

Did you get my goatse?

I'm afraid not.

I've never ride a motorcycle before and only driven economy cars. Will a 650 be enough to make me shit myself?

yes
but you will want more

SV650 does 0-100 km/h in 3,7 seconds.

That's as fast as
- Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano (620hp)
- 9ff-Porsche 911 T6 4.0 Biturbo (781hp)
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 (560hp)

>Why are 600s dying?
Too tiny. Anything not literbike a shit.

This is a weeb site, and weebs are mostly Americans who prefer Jap cartoons to their failed lives. No need to convert.

>Emissions
Why would a more efficient engine produce more emissions and why do you keep posting that? Your wrangler is missing a tard, and it ain't me.

250cc fours are stupid because for the extra expense one can get much more displacement. If you so fucking desperately want one break out your wallet and import to where ever you live.

In case of honda it's because the 1000 costs almost as much to produce as the 600. Nobody in their right mind would get the 600 if you can get the 1000 for let's say only 500-1000 bucks more.

he's right though, the cbr250rr wouldn't be allowed on the streets if it wasn't for right of continuance.

Thanks anons

Pardon me best bike coming through

[s p o r t t o u r i n g] - objectively the best class of motorcycles
>fast as fuck
>excellent handling
>all day comfy
>can carry bags and pillion no problem
>keeps you dry in wet weather
>easy to commute on
>cheap insurance

Enjoy your power ranger crotch rockets and useless cruisers

Also
>pigfat
>slow compared sportcounterparts
>not as good in handling as sportcounterparts
>ugly

>cheap insurance
>being poor

so fucking satisfying.

A fucking McLaren P1 is slow compared to a fucking LeMans car, but it's notslow at all absolutely. What a fucking retarded comparison.

yeah but P1 is a stret car, lemans is a race car.
those a both streetbikes lol

so a ninja 250 is fast because we should not compare it to other bikes

Radical RXC.

10/10 reading comprehension.

Is top speed 180km/h considered fast among bikes? If the answer is no, then you can go neck yourself.

180 is fast for a 250 and slow for a 600
250 is slow for a (bandit) 1200 and fast for a 600
300 is fast for 1000 and slow for a h2r

Congratulations, you're not retarded.

Thread dead?

Also how much longer before I should consider replacing my tires?

> learned how to properly adjust and set up forks (front and rear)
>will train tomorrow on an R1M
ayy lmaoni!

Liter-class ADV bikes I would argue fit in here as Objectively Superior bikes.
>still comfy, even with a pillion and bags.
>instead of being the road warrior you are now king of the jungle
>still not shit on road
>word sport not associated with them so even cheaper running costs.

Everyone should have a sport tourer or an ADV bike. Those are real biker's bikes and in the spirit of being a motorcyclist: to fuckin ride literally all the time. No matter what.

New rear tyre came today dbt

Just waiting on front

Excite

but my TT600S does all that, too.

GET HYPE

Jelly, was it difficult to learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz1hjkRr7nk

it's a bit on the harder side to understand if you have worked 8 hours before that, but if you have a decent teacher and a vehicle where this teacher can show you what he means, then it's okay.
the thing is, to properly adjust it, you need at least three people (one who know how to adjust, one that weights the same as you (or is you) and one to lift the bike.
or a lift.

>wr user finally achieves something in life

kek at how he just threw the phone on the ground.

truuuu but how did you know it's me

Allbikes should be sportbikes. If you need to haul shit or travel long distance use a pickup truck. Bonus with a brotruck is you can be a dick to cars as payback for how they treat u on baiku.

I just wanted to believe