Be honest, what is your genuine reason for buying anything other than a German car?

Be honest, what is your genuine reason for buying anything other than a German car?

They make every type of car you could possibly want, and they are the best in every category. Want a fast estate/wagon that will ferry you around in bad weather? Audi has you covered. Need a car with driver engagement, speed and comfort? BMW is the obvious choice. Need to pay most of your paycheck into repair bills and let everyone know you're a dickhead? Mercedes has your back.

There's really no reason to buy a car made in any other country, not that I can think of anyway.

Although i German cars, there are other things I would love to own one day aswell. A big american pickup, preferably F150 or Silverado. As from Japan, im not so sure theres anything i want except from maybe some GTR models.

They make unreliable overpriced ugly turds, I don't trust anything those trolls make

>Claim Audi and BMW are cheap to repair cars

There is your first mistake m8. Mercedes pre-chrysler and post-chrysler is way more reliable than both your shitcan.
The only real german cars are Mercedes-Benz.

Wow spot on lad, you showed them.

I love BMWs and Merc, but I have a raging boner for american muscle cars, like mustang, vette or viper

Merc are the utter cuck shit of germany. Only faggots with no interest in cars find them attractive because muh merc, muh star on hood

I've had both audi and Mercedes-Benz so I can talk for both.
-A4 B5 2.8 Manual Transmission
-C230 W202 2.3 Kompressor Automatic Transmission
-420SEL W126 4.2 V8

I prefer the finish, the handling and the torque from Mercedes-Benz. I prefer to work on the benz, everything is well designed and easier to work on (except computers). Even if I have to admit that im not a fan of automatic transmission it works pretty well.

But that wont make up for the looks of that merc user. Has mankind ever seen something so ugly come out of the late 90's.

I like the look of the W202.
I prefer it to the later W203 (which is really ugly I have to admit)

Same could be said for Audi. B5 was very good looking and the B6 was ugly af.

this
Merc really lost their way with aesthetics. In fact, it's hard to say they ever really had it, a few slipped through the net, but right up until the mid 2000's they were producing nothing but ugly shit.

I like mine, it's a great first shitbox and dirt cheap for a "real" car.

It is not exactly true. Old merc when condisering their competition at the time were truly the best cars available.

Doesn't make it nice looking. Those taillights are disgusting.

But hey, everyone have their preference.

>Be honest, what is your genuine reason for buying anything other than a German car?
German cars are unreliable trash. Everyone I know who's had a German car was anal about maintenance on their cars and had nothing but problems.

i love my polo
my next half-dd will def be a vag

There were three different ones, I have a '98 model which tail lights look perfectly fine.

Well, have fun commuting this morning in your korean p.o.s while I lay down on my god tier interior and go to work relaxed af.

*whose, whoops

I said I liked the B5 I even owned one.
The B6 is ugly.

Not him, but enjoy your dated and poorly designed piece of garbage

>go to work
If you can make it that far.

>subjective terms

Tell me again why is this dated and poorly designed?

>my 126 interior.

I sure can. Been owning this C230 for a year with only basic maintenance.
Not bad for a 17 years old RWD 200FT/Torque 2.3 liter.

For the same reason I don't buy American cars: they break down way more than Toyota/Honda and cost way more to fix.

Germany had its golden age back in the 80's. They're garbage now.

Oh, I didn't talk about the B6.

>korean p.o.s
My POS is American, thank you very much.

It is my pleasure.
I have owned two american cars yet and I liked them both.
Saturn SL1 98
Chevrolet Chevette 84.

They don't make simple pure sports cars, except for Porsche with their GT3

Even the m3 is riddled with comfort features and was mainly made for the autobahn

What did you like about your Chevette? I honestly can't think of anything nice to say about that tuna can on wheels.

Simplicity i guess, close to no power so I wasn't tempted to smash it like I do with my cars.
It was a great car to just ride and appreciate the moment.

>Found an old pic of my cars 3 years ago.
>The B5 is there so I am not lying also I had a miata so I am not a sellout to german cars.

Be honest and tell me you wouldn't like to sit in the car and ride it.

Muhhh V8

who are the hotties on to your left

Local mercedes fans.

fucking this so much.

>shitmothing mercedes
keep your semi-german cars, kid

>complains about looks
>posts entry tier shitnigger-box
This is why poorfags hate mercs.

And the most aesthetic car on the planet, maybe rivaled by the f-type jag and some old cars.

While I agree both of these are sexually good looking, I can't afford both.

dude if you cant afford both just get the GTS coupe only

Yeah I made a mistake I meant : "any of those".
W205 still worth a lot of money.

> Want a fast estate/wagon that will ferry you around in bad weather? Audi has you covered. Need a car with driver engagement, speed and comfort? BMW is the obvious choice. Need to pay most of your paycheck into repair bills and let everyone know you're a dickhead? Mercedes has your back.

because the Italians got the same in better looking, better sounding, cheaper to maintain and better sounding for less money.

laughing_fräuleins.jpg

im a weeb

German cars are overrated shit. If you ever had a newer BMW, you know what I'm talking about. Shitswagen is even worse.

Benz are good desu senpai fr

Germany has literally never won a war, why would you want to buy something from some loser country with shit manufacturing. Detroit muscle baby

Kekk

But i allready have muh german car.

over-engineered pieces of shit
they look quite good tho

Hau ab achmet

No excuses.

>They make every type of car you could possibly want
They don't make a proper landyacht.

S-class need not apply. That's a Senior Executive Sport Sedan

my 126 interior is superior to your 126 interior

If you say so.

Check

I don't want to break down every other day and then spend twice as much on parts compared to a Jap/American part prices

OP I have a feeling you've never owned a German car
you left out the part on how unreliable they are and how much ownership costs

i don't want an overpriced car that's lacking in both horsepower and engine size. i'd totally fuck a w8 passat though

Fix
It
Again
Tony!