>Never uses roof rack for anything
>Leaves it on anyway

Why?

They're fashion accessories.

/thread

>Never uses bed for anything
>buys a vehicle with it anyways

Why?

if i one time, once threw an empty beer can into my bed, does that count as being used?

no

MUH GARDEN TRIMMINGS OR WASHING MACHINE ONCE A YEAR

This. If there's one thing that tickles my autism more than anything it's seeing middleaged or young men barreling down the highway alone in a fucking lifted truck. Buying a truck just for commuting is the cancer that's killing me.

>300w LED bar & HID-buckets on the front
>lives in the middle of the city and never goes outside of it

>Mud-Terrain tires, lift and widened flares
>has never left the pavement

>$3000 worth of speakers, subwoofer, amplifier, head unit and more
>only music is low-quality YouTube-rips through the AUX cord

And my sister;
>buys near-new Mitsubishi Outlander
>drive it for two years before realising you have to switch over on a button to get AWD

There's nothing wrong with AUX cords. Cables rarely affect the sound quality.

Yes. The beer can is an object in the bed, therefore you are using the truck for what it's made for

You're correct, but the thing you're sending the signal from is most often shit, like your standard mobile phone or laptop. You'll need a fitting amplifier or DAC-converter to get a "good" signal from such devices

MP3s sound way worse than CDs or vinyl. If you don't have a turntable in car, your audio system is meme-tier

Same reason the cuck bought a wagon

>B R A I N D A M A G E

>DAC-converter
opinion discarded

>opinion discarded
opinion discarded

If you can double-blind v0 mp3 versus CD and tell which is which, i'll give you a million bucks

>i missed heavy trash day! Good thing i gotsmuhtrucc

Feel your pain

T h i s. I live in a Midwest suburb. If it's not one of these fucks swerving around like they can drive, it's a crossover driven by some bitch, or some trailer trash in a rusty I-give-up-mobile (usually a third-hand '90s Olds/Buick inherited from their dead grandmother). Fuck these worthless NPC-tier motherfuckers just coasting through life with their what-the-fuck-ever attitudes and lack of respect for anyone that isn't them.

a lot of the big truck dudes usually pull a trailer with atvs or boats so they can spend all weekend smashing on a gas pedal. reduce oil consumption! ride a bike!

lol @ npc-tier people

that's called a rollbar user

>DAC-converter
>Digital Audio Convert Converter

>FLAC

>getting mad because people own things

>not torrenting your albums in crisp 320kbps quality

That's hella easy to do.

While I agree brotrucks are cringey as fuck, DDing one isn't really that different than DDing a sportscar.

throwing trash in a dumpster, good job

This.
I like the way they look on my car, to be fair though they come in handy when i have to transport 2x4s and 4x4s for my Wood-Working hobby.

>mfw what.cd is kill
Where am I supposed to find high quality obscure shit now

>No fun allowed thread

They are uggs for your car.

I use it with your mom every friday

You sure they don't use it?

The ski village parking lots here are like 50% Subaru, it literally smells like vape and weed as you drive up.

Leaving a snowboard rack on all year round is pretty stupid though.

>slow cuck truck
>isn't really that different than DDing a sportscar

soulseek.qt my dude

Bro trucks can be pretty damn quick when they're tuned properly. It's not uncommon to see 6000lb diesel trucks on the drag strip raping cars.

b-but muh handling. What's the point of a sports car if you have to slow down to a crawl to cross some train tracks or navigate a pothole? Most city roads are too fucked to use any of a sports cars potential.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Or at least leave Veeky Forums, you're a complete retard that has no idea what you're talking about in literally any thread you enter and contribute nothing to this board other than that idiocy.

my car came with one

Do you follow these people with trucks and roof racks every day to verify their use of them? What the fuck is with people like you, are you the goddamn truck bed and roof rack patrol?

t.owner of a dd'd truck that uses the bed weekly even if it is empty often

Yes, I mad, it's not yours, your money, and it's not like stanceshit cars actually being dangerous on the roads, now fuck off and kill yourself.

>not carrying a string quartet in your car at all times for live analog music

Everyone in my area drives trucks because lots of slow and I can say bitches love trucks.

>be me
>buy lifted Chevy with nice rims, tinted rims hid lights, Ltz trim
>send chick a picture of truck
>she wants a ride
>pick her up
>fuck her right in the pussy
>rinse and repeat

After I sold the truck I bought a wax and never got the same attention from females. Bitches love big trucks, and because Bitches love big trucks, men like big trucks

Lots of snow*
Wrx*

Fucking autocorrect