/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Haurchefaunt found your bra edition

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>German summer event (November 22nd - December 12th)
de.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/430a436b8bfc162786f81d479d13109b9a9524ff

>Tokyo Fanfest (December 23rd - December 24th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/34e70073fb0a9d3f7059d05394abe5faf882f0a2

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII Update Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/311434-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXIII-Update-Thread

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previously on /xvig/:

Other urls found in this thread:

neimanmarcus.com/en-ca/Fendi-Sequin-Monster-Eyes-Short-Sleeve-T-Shirt-Navy/prod184120326/p.prod?icid=&
youtube.com/watch?v=PygIgpmxuys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

naka bp

elk

post full or imgur?

I want Akryn to teach me how to take lewd screenshots.

old and busted and loose like a hotdog down a hallway 30 year old naka bp

Reminder that Ram is a slut and that nobody stays pure forever!

Pure cat LF pure EB

gain about 200 lbs, give up showering, forego contact with real women, get collared by a dirty old plumber, act like all your sexual experience stems from watching hentai, don't give a shit about lighting and take some shitty screenshots with a nude mod.

hello

hello

I'm pure, but I'd be scared that you found out during the wedding night that I'm not a virgin anylonger.

>Its a "have had Foe Requiem for 5 levels now and have yet to be in a dungeon with a caster dps to make use of it" episode.

I just want to be helpful already!

>tfw not gay

Cats

>tfw gay af

what did he mean by this

Remember when Shyv dated Megu

Shyv is so autistic lol

they never dated tho

xth for adventure

i wish i didn't feel like shit

have u tried not crying baby bitch tears all over Veeky Forums about it

hello?

Anybody want a 9th percentile MNK for their static? I am more than capable of getting carried through A10S and not doing anything, PST.

Where is this? It looks rad as hell.

yeah

Gobul hard

Gubal Library hard mode

>tfw my sexuality is fluid and that's alright

does that mean you could be in a relationship with someone and suddenly not be attracted to them at all sexually

Thank you.

Which c@ on Balmung would be a rough rider? So far all the c@s I've ERP'd with do the "P-please be gentle senpai" schtick, I'm looking for a rodeo.

I want my dick red and raw after we're done.

So I know the companies are spread out all over but are there any generally agreed to be "better" than others?

Alright I got this, sandpaper gloves and a fleshlight filled with razor blades.

Emily Epperson

So I just found this super fashion t-shirt online
neimanmarcus.com/en-ca/Fendi-Sequin-Monster-Eyes-Short-Sleeve-T-Shirt-Navy/prod184120326/p.prod?icid=&
Is this enough to make Meria fall in love with me? I'm serious.

Good taste.

Yes, Soft is better than every vg AND v FC at the moment, two statics with A12S clears.

lf gargoyle to kick me in the dick pst

>dated
It's just a game holy shit

cheat engine tiddy

xth for bard

Possibly. It's never happened to me before, but I'm not ruling it out. Part of being in a relationship is using open and effective communication to connect with each other and address any issues that may come up so that they can be resolved in a timely manner. The funny thing is that I usually have to have an emotional attachment to someone before I can even begin to think of them in a sexual way(I'm a sucker for the sweet stuff and fully believe that you should be friends with your partner above all else), so it'd be exceedingly difficult for me to lost "the spark" or whatever you choose to refer to it as. That's not to say that it can't happen to other individuals, though.

online relationships are a thing

shirou... please post... meme cate pics...

Who do I talk to to join

Adolf Adelphel

>tfw I'm apparently the only one who wants what I want

Then I'll stop giving a fuck

>The funny thing is that I usually have to have an emotional attachment to someone before I can even begin to think of them in a sexual way
me too, high five

xth for this raid tier is a joke and not even worth playing since soft can clear it before lockout is lifted

You're in a dungeon with a healer every time! Play it for them, and ninjas and dark knights!

t. buttblasted scripture princess

like who?

Quick question since all the info I can find on Google is months old.

Haven't played in months, came back because free login campaign. Might buy a subscription now, this is ~f u n~. I'm running a tank cat, GLD for now but I've got MRD at the same level and don't know if I should go PLD or WAR.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that something I read online told me that the math had been done and the meta for tanks was just to dump every attribute point into VIT. At least back then. My question is, would that still be valid now? Or did STR get buffed?

PS: always THANK your TANK

me x you...

>grease squad thinking theyre anything after getting carried through this piss easy tier by abe
remember your place on the food chain

Yuri is a fucking cancer and needs to be removed from existence by force.

vit was buffed beyond compare for tanks for the specific purposes of shitter bab tanks in str accessories making healers work overtime with their 12k hp

STR used to be the go-to but then they made VIT increase your damage the same amount as STR so just put everything into VIT now

>going through petting withdrawal
>have to be extra careful because you might fall in love with the next person who pets you if it ever happens

all into vit yes, it increases your health as well as attack power for tanks

Why is Vasili's dog Yuri cancer? Dog Yuri saves Vasili from being eaten by bear many times, and in Russia we have saying...
Man who is removed from existence by force is eaten by bear.

vit gives attack power for tanks now so there's no point getting strength accessories.
pld is dead class
war is fun.

Abe doesnt even raid with them

post f@ c@ t@ts

STR has been irrelevant since early midas unfortunately. All points into VIT, there is no variation as VIT gets you the same amount of damage STR does as well as a gain in health and all other stats are pointless to invest in.

Really makes you wonder why they even exist anymore.

abe got them their clears

hold on i can't hear you over my shiny weapon

knight of ishgard seeking female voidsent to drain the life from my body and dump my remains unceremoniously down a ravine

pst

>pld is dead
it's alright

Lf dungeon partner who will let me suck them at the end

Please chin me with your chimney chin!

fuck off sproutlander

>got them clears
>without being in the instance
ok bud, stay mad at soft being THE BEST Veeky Forums FC, literally.

>having to be carried through THIS tier
how retarded can you actually be not to clear?

you mean blood and or soul, right?

the first one is free but for the next you have to pay.

no squid no

I'm a rich man
I frequent this general
I will do youtube.com/watch?v=PygIgpmxuys to any ebin who wants to spend some time in my large house and possibly live here
I will give you HRT
I will treat you well
You will smell nice
You will have a feminine penis
I will buy you clothes
I will feed you
You will be cute

So Sweepers is a small, new FC?
How small we talking here?

Are we talking so small and new that no one is ever online?

just hit up Amber, he is already well on his way

fuck u it's ok
u can pull ur weight with it

Wasn't me. Calm your tits, dude.

How much?
I need my fix...

HRT can't fix that.

None of those things are true

dumb squid *hits you*

Don't you post that evil here.

stop posting your tits everywhere and being a slut, slut

Why not, we will finally all live our dream, together

>sleeping on the floor
Neat, but doesn't moving a bed cause the character to get up?

Yeah, although you're more likely to find someone on during the evening EST.
I plan on being more active and have things in mind to do, but life comes first, you know?

pst

It's super nice being able to form that kind of bond with people. Even if it doesn't develop into something romantic, you've made a new friend to create happy memories with.

>but life comes first
I hear that shit
Just a returning player here lookin for a smaller group to interact with
Used to play with a friend of mine but he quit ages ago and doesn't have any interest in returning

>can't help but be lewd to everyone i meet
>can never make a proper friend because of it
i hate my need to fap 24/7

If you want I can get on for a little bit so you can join if you're interested.
After this week in particular i'll be on more often for the videogames.

Depends how good your technique is

would it be like... ironic or whatever if the price was your soul