Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/ShoveOff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gay furry general

Please buy blazblue.

WHY IN THE FUCKING NIGGER FUCK CANT I EVER BLOCK JAB JAB JUMP WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS WRONG WITH ME FUCK

Best girl OP

Good

Reminder that SFV is an excellent game and season 2 will only make it better.

>SFV is brilliant
>becoming even better with season 2
>UMVC3 on pc soon
>MVCI coming soon

What's you're excuse for not supporting #based Capcom?

Thread #oo featuring anonymous dodging

>girl

Stop it

cause we're like 9 months after release and the netcode is still horrid and flags still don't show and you can't even filter lobbies

should be an infinity sign

Why won't they release MvCI in japanese arcades?

i got you senpai

>DOTA 2, not even the biggest MOBA, has one million players logged in at the same time
>SFV, the biggest online fighting game, can barely muster 1k on PC
This genre's so obscure it's crazy.

USF4 has like 250 people online at maximum and it's still about 10x faster to find a match in it than in any moba

Most fighting game players play on consoles and SF isn't nearly as big as you think it is.

You got C.Viper from that pic?

People are and will always be casuals

About 90% of the PCuck """"""fgc"""""" spend most of their time tweeting at companies to port games

>tfw artists never draw viper's milf body properly
where are the stretch marks? the pubic hairs? the slight mom flab?

she's always drawn with the body of an 18 year old.

Do any non competent fgg posters want to lobby?

Why don't they just make a dota 2 fighting game

dota has south american internet cafes profiting off the free game all over the place and valve refuses to region lock so its making US servers with open borders unplayable. it has its own strengths and weaknesses compared to fighting games.

imagine if every person you got matched with in SFV was some lagging peruvian from a rinky dink internet cafe who can barely function? it would be unplayable. thats dota, for many games.

Valve is smart enough to recognize that the genre has no future

Sure, SFV, SG, Xrd, I'm shit at all those. PC EU.

i'd be ok with playing an sf5 that has asynchronous lag. don't care who joins my games as long as they have to play on USEast servers.

I wish Injustice 2 was on PC, that it didn't look like shit and was a good game.

When are we getting more Mahvel footage?

you mean not smart enough?
based riot making the second coming of Christ fighting game

>imagine if every person you got matched with in SFV was some lagging peruvian from a rinky dink internet cafe
SO EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS EVERY TIME I PLAY HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF HONG KONG

Not eu sorry

Imagine if Xrd had GGPO and we were able to host US vs. EU tournaments.

anyone want to play skullgirls

See me in cummy blasterz

GGPO doesn't allow that.

it will eventually come to PC but an NRS game can never achieve the others

Should I get Melty on Steam or elsewhere?

Riot fighter will be a smash clone though

All melty is trash but steam melty is even worse

I know it isn't saying much but MKX is legitimately better than SFV.

And MK9 is sleeper god tier game.

No one plays the steam version because the netcode is bad. Download the one in the OP pastebin, I put all the info there.

Brick. Commie Blasters was your yesterday's kusoge. Today you play Skullgirls.
Tomorrow you go back to Melty again.

They actually improved the graphics from Wonder Horseface and they seem to do GGPO now so hope exists.

Ok I'll play skullgirls too

We don't allow homosexuals in this thread

should I buy doa while it's on sale

try finding a match across the Atlantic so this user can see how it's done.

You're not man enough to handle her user

>silentposting I'm the current year
Go back to the hugbox

Makoto is a girl and she's my boyfriend

What's the Dota2 7.00 of fighting games?

Really? What does she look like now?

Parries are retarded lol

no they're a great mechanic
just look at all this hype you goober

play cute boy

samefag

Yet some people think 1k players is enough to make every other game in the genre "irrelevant"

Man SFV is so slooooooooooow comparatively

I don't even like parries, just bring back the speed.

naw.

you have speed in mvc

Anybody has some real advice on how to train your AAs with Urien?
I feel like all my shit is getting stuffed and I at least 50% of my losses go to fucks jumping in for 1/3 of my health bar.

They're about the same speed.

>tfw finals tomorrow
>tfw all i can think about is akuma and season 2
it's going to be hype, right bros?

yeah bro total hype for like a day like with all the other characters

I would if the games she's in weren't dead

Wanna hear a funny thing?
SF3 was slower than SFII too.

yea hype for a week till you see everything there is to see about akuma

You're like a hobo looking down on other hobo for drinking the cheapest malt liquor instead of the second cheapest.

Does anyone maybe have a copy of SSV laying around they'd be willing to sell/trade (steam copy that is).

I'm broke as hell after buying christmas gifts for the family, I'd love to play over the holidays after I'm done with my exams, though.

Hit me up if you got anything or if you want to have some scrub to wail on once I get the game.

steamcommunity.com/id/ShoveOff/

are we getting season 2 leaks or not?

Potentially, season 1 got leaked pretty fast.

No meterless reversals wouldn't mean that meaties become stronger than they already are?

I don't think the mentality of making a fighting game "honest" with really questionable changes like that is going to fall down nicely. A fighting game isn't "honest" by definition. Sure, they could tone down the dirty just like every AAA fighting game developer is doing, but "honesty" in fighting games is hypocritical.

anyone umvc3/kof13 ps4 eu?

I hope that the 4th character is wrong. I don't want to be seeing any dolls except for Decapre.

Can't wait. I mained Fatblackcyborgman in 3rd strike.

Nope. The guy announced his plans to leak like a movie super villain. He got caught by the Capcops.

Meterless invincible reversals are a 90s meme

They should have done this in SF4 already

Now you can't say that character is better because he has a meterless reversal, now you don't have to be scared to press the advantage when the opponent has no meter just because hes shoto trash

>ps4
lmao

So what are the Fang changes for season 2

At this point remove fireballs and every character specific tool.

Uniqueness my ass.

>eu
lmao

the 4th is actually Hinata, and I'm 100% certain, so im not sure about the rest, but the 4th is Hinata

Goutetsu would be cool, Garuda aswell

Tatsuki or any doll would be dumb
Fat albert aswell
helen doesnt make any sense either

Funny thing I've observed about ragequitting in SFV

>the 3 strikes you're banned from matchmaking policy isn't even 3 strikes. It's actually 5.
>Everytime I ragequit, there's a very high probability that my next opponent is a ragequitter.
>Ryu players (like myself) are likely to rage quit
>I've kept track of how many times I've RQ'ed against a character
>Necalli and Birdie are my most RQ'ed
>surprisingly, I've never RQ'ed against Mika. Hmmm?

no, the art was made by a guy who draw hinata around the silhouette

>No meterless reversals wouldn't mean that meaties become stronger than they already are?
Yeah. I think they didn't like how common waking up with buttons was in S1, and fear of reversals is part of why that worked. Turning meaties even more into the go-to 'autopilot' oki choice by extension makes blocking on wakeup the smartest option. That's on top of oki off of throws being largely removed. Basically they really really want you to block on wakeup.

And you're a hobo drinking the cheapest malt liquor lmaooooooooo

I heard hes basically the same except maybe his v skill poison stacks which is nice. He deals a lot of grey damage so hopefully he isn't too bad next season.

the difference between giving a character a fireball and giving them a meterless invincible move is that one adds depth to the neutral and one just adds more coinflips for the opponent to think about after having already won neutral.

Nah, I'm busy playing actual alive games

>tfw no maki or ageha to play tekken 7 with

Nice children's arcade shooter.

But user, giving a characater a fireball means that he has more neutral control over characters who don't. That's not honest at all!

Nice dead game.