clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your brazilian here:
mwomercs.com/bushwacker

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwomercs.com/news/2016/12/1678-patch-notes-1490-13dec2016
youtube.com/watch?v=MbRGg3e1b68
youtube.com/watch?v=BTTEys9GWjc
myabandonware.com/game/mechwarrior-4-mercenaries-3ak
youtube.com/watch?v=npDXllk8D4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guys is MWO p2w?

mwomercs.com/news/2016/12/1678-patch-notes-1490-13dec2016

>Quartermasters throughout the Inner Sphere are no longer able to source the components needed to maintain Long Tom Artillery equipment. While the existing Combat Identification and Satellite Sweep Planetary Advantages remain in their original form, we have replaced the Long Tom Artillery Planetary Advantage with the new Radar Jammer Advantage.

Pre-Spaceflight Era artillery cannons are now Lostech?

A little bit. You can get 97% of the same stuff through grinding though.

inb4 230 standard griffin builds.

Nigger this thread runs Awesomes, Centurions, Phoenix Hawks, Orion IICs, and Ice Ferrets and you think we are TOP META ONRY

Phoenix Hawks are FUN. FUN.

His shitbuilds make my twin ER PPC and streak 8 butterbee look godlike.

Fuck off Dar shing

>deathwing is out in a few days

You giganiggas ready?

No, because the new guilty gear comes out on the same day. I'll play deathwing with you guys after christmas.

Yes, brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=MbRGg3e1b68

youtube.com/watch?v=BTTEys9GWjc

"KONG is a big deal." -Jarl Dane

>Kong is the big nigger in the underhive cesspool

Congratulation!

>That fucking moment when he's interviewing.

Jesus christ dude, don't pee your pants too.

Who is this autistic gnome?

Jarl Dane. He's a meme lord of exceptional strength and stature. Wears viking helmets and doesn't afraid of anything.

Widely considered the true king of the FRR.

Hows everyones day?
Also who the fuck made this thread and put Horklet in the OP
What is kongs obsession with hhimer

Dunno, but I wouldn't mind finding out if the japs really are big on blondes.

Fuck off horko

>tfw Greg is in a loving relationship with a 1802 year old grill, but Haruko will never know the touch of a man.

sleepy but that's a given with all the exercise I've been doing lately

>What is kongs obsession with hhimer
IMO it partially has to do with horko being strangely entertaining as a person

also
>one more month until bushwacker

So I just started playing yesterday. I heard you should start with mediums so today I bought a kintaro because it looked interesting and I like missiles. Doing about 400 damage on average, is that good?

>medium
>kintaro

oh boy

>first mech is a memetaro.

First manually calculate the average damage of every mech you own, and then we can talk.

400 is "acceptable" which is pretty fine for just starting.

I recommend you just do what you want at first because the game quickly devolves into min-maxing once you're into it a bit

I only own a kintaro. How do I manually calculate that?

Ok.

Roster:
Harabec
boogeyman
Whispers
Shaix
Cmdr Harabec
boogeyman
Accurs3D
Greglomaniac
Taylor Swift
Craiglomaniac
Rippedshadow
dudebot
shaaaaark
HUcast
Vassago Rain
Clay Pigeon
Clay Wombat
Kakos Kolos
Molasses Fatts
Pancracio Anastasio
Rancor Thunderpunch
Rather Dashing
I O O percent KongLord
Spectre202
Ralkir
Infernus1986
Commander Kit
Tyrannik
Jikil
Dolchstoss

There's barely enough people here for a full "a-team", but there are talks of making a 2nd less competitive b-team.

Even then, there's a lot of problems like poor communication/teamwork, shitmech selection/builds, individual skill, etc.

Did I mention not many people are good at lights/own good lights?

Just use twelve Hunchbacks instead, you don't need lights if you have pepsi and fast legs

Out of the actual regulars, none of them have missed more than 1 or 2 matches.

As Kong morale has been increasing, besides the 8 necessary for a match we've had multiple people showing up who also want to play. The last match had 14 different people who actually managed to play just due musical chairs swapping out.

Realistically, we only really need 2 or 3 more reliable players to be able to field two teams with zero issues.

nigger it's only 8 people in matches and you can't use all hunchbacks

Where are those players going to be found?

Also when will big mans have more coordination so that people aren't just fucking off in every direction?

Not saying everyone needs to run the most meta builds and mechs while moving in a firing line but jesus fuck the stupid shit I see.

If people played more seriously there then it'd filter into the comp matches more

really makes you think huh...

>Infernus1986
Does he even still play robots?

also you listed boogeyman twice

Our shitty and outdated light robutt play has always been a weakness.

>yfw Kakos "Kong lord" Kaelus Kolos of Kooldiaks started out as a highly regarded light driver with a PhD in ravencology.

If they hadn't supersized all the megaman lights, I'd play them more. They're not that different to the medium builds I normally bring.

I also listed harabec thrice because lazily copy pasted

>lights then with lagshield and le streaks of ct seeking compared to now

>Where are those players going to be found?

Considering there are new players showing up in the general every week, and players from other teams are now asking to join kong, it seems likely that by next season we will have several more.

I have the wrong Jenner IIC variants with basics and no modules and do upwards of 200 damage in 12v12, can I be on the team

If you're referring to SovietArmada that was obviously a joke.

The new players wouldn't be joining the more experience team either.

You can make literally of the variants work pretty well but the Jenner IIC-2 or whatever is the worst I think due to 4 energy and 1 missile hardpoint.

Also yeah sure probably, but it'll be the secondary team. You sound like some of our current players.

Heat Sinks are cool
I cram them into every slot I can fit them in

LPLs trigger me because they take up two slots and two extra tons for only two more damage

I need that space for heat sinks

So you're the retard saying CERLL>CLPL

How do I see my average? I get about 600 damage on my good games, but when I check my archived stats I have a 0.28 KDR for some reason and can't remember why it's so much lower than my current stats.

As a new player I have absolutely no desire to play with you memeing freaks.

Kong B-team.

Dashing's Daredevils.

What light makes for the best ER PPC memes while still being kredit to team?

adder or probably panther

Cheetah, Jenner IIC, Spider 5K, or Firestarter would be a much better choice though if yo udon't wanna be a retard

Urbanmech

Single pepsi memelynx, and double pepsi badder.

I'd only trade down into light maymay if it was to actually be useful. The panther 10k has a huge selection of kwirks now, and can bring memetastic twin AMS and twin streak memes as backups for the pepsi.

i'm having trouble getting heavygear 2 to work on windows 7 and the links on how to do it lead to the heavy gear forums, which just immediately revert to the heavy gear assault early access countdown page fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu

But lights are useful

t. spider who cucked a direwoof

>tfw a robot gets memoryholed for so long, but PGI keeps adding spicy kwirks for some reason.

Dank.

I just started playing, it's gonna be pugs for me for a long time until I have nicer toys to do other shit with. I try to move my AMS blanket and provide covering fire/ TAG stuff, etc, spot targets, the like. I try to watch our flanks and respond to that sort of thing, but you're correct in saying that most folks seem content to just form up into firing lines on the opposite side of the field and just poke and snipe at each other the whole match, except for the two or three assholes like the poor lights that try to go scout or people like me that try to move up a flank and skirmish, and we promptly get picked off when we're noticed because nobody exploits it when we draw away attention. I consider it a good match when somebody sticks together with me and we actually accomplish a little something or other.

The 3 you want are SRM bomb, 6E, and the 4E with more jump jets, but of course for the grab deal 6E was the 4th variant.

>AMS blanket
>tag
>pugs

wew

>not using star colonel Dashing.

>not running 1 PPC Cheetah

>not running 1 ERLL Zeus

Just think how many heatsinks he must have, truly what an amazing unique build.

i don't understand

So timeline wise, is MWO still at that point in the invasion before Steel Vipers and the Nova Cats get to make an appearance?

>fell into almost exclusively using assault mechs
>most weapons and armor so why not
>usually just base it around a single weapon range/type
>have fun I think
should I change my ways

>biggest target
>worst agility
>most tonnage

yeah maybe

is this shitbuild power hour?

Kintaro is pretty bad, but you can make anything work even without basics if you really believe in yourself :^)

I used to use a centurion but now I'm overly accustomed to using stuff like the d-dc, what would you recommend using?

When you ditch the pug game to get your mail
>Holy fuck Im excited
>Read my blog
>Ill keep you posted

heavies like the timber woof

Yeah I know that's extremely overoptomistic of me, but fuck it, I'm a glutton for punishment. And just once in a while, that huge volley of LRM's does come screaming in, and it makes me smile. Shame there aren't any snub-nosed thumpers with Copperhead rounds or Arrow IV launchers.

That feel when I believe against myself

>Download the MekTek build of Mercenaries 4
>Supposed to be LosTech in the game
>usually pick the Wolfs Dragoon
>Never see LosTech

>Have to fight my damnest not to fall into cookie cutter mech lances and actually utilize mixes of weaponry.

Kongdrops™ happening.

You can still get that version? I thought they shut down the torrents and servers

myabandonware.com/game/mechwarrior-4-mercenaries-3ak

Whoa, crazy dude, thanks. Do the multiplayer servers still work? I fucking love this game.

My team lost against a megaman mist lynx yesterday. It was sad to watch as the lynx megabustered our last 4 mechs, one at a time.

>playing_panthers_mwo.jpg

Is that the 2PPC really fast annoying light?

Any light mech with 2 PPCs is an annoying little shit.

Kong Karrying Continues

What the hell was SeamenOrSpit doing?

>tfw not enough mc to get decals
>Just want to have "OPEN UP" on my hunchback 4G

Is Puma the best twin Pepsi light or does another do it better?

Puma is one of the best, its also good withit's hands, sexually.

Can you fit a Pepsi on a Locust? What is the maximum fastfor Pepsi?

can anyone recommend a good light killer?

Shitcrow

5SSRM6+active probe, ebin

nova prime with nova s torsos, 4 cgm and 12 csl

anything with tons of streaks.

Thank you, kindly

HOJAM is the superior control scheme, one day i will show the world

Come on Vass, start playing DCS and I might start using my mic.
youtube.com/watch?v=npDXllk8D4U

>not playing guilty gear.

I did it guys. I bought the griffin mastery pack to start them builds.

Can't run the exact builds you guys said yet until i can buy the xl 280's etc. So with the fuckheug engine in the 2N I'm doing that erppc and srms setup. But can only fit 300 ammo and a srm6 and srm4 instead of the 4 x srm4's on the plus side i am the ZOOMBOT now and in my very first run with it i got rediculous results. Nuked 3 heavy/ass's CT's for kills and got 5 or 7 assists from DELETE CT with those srms helping soften up sections.

So yeah. Fun build.

Haven't tried the others yet. What should i aim for the champion and hero versions?

12 Man Kong Train has no brakes