/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

FUCKING MAGIC Edition

2.8 RENDERS RELEASED: khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-Releases-KH2-8-Renders-and-Screens-7585

2 NEW 2.8 Screenshots: khinsider.com/news/New-KINGDOM-HEARTS-0-2-Screenshots-7535

NEW TRAILERS
1.5+2.5 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKbBSn_c0w
2.8 ENG Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U
2.8 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M
2.8 Final Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=fkN9OBVHX-c

Paris Games Presentation:
kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-producer-shinji-hashimoto-attending-paris-games-week-with-a-special-kingdom-hearts-presentation-on-october-27-2016

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cPbG2_anL4
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/808159443665833984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should we include the new 2.8 trailers in the next OP?

I included the English one but I forgot JP.

Oh i didnt see it under the other trailers

>videos where people mixed KH cutscenes with movie and cartoon quotes.
>dubbing english cutscenes with the original english subtitles still on the screen
not only is that shit easy to crop out, but the final mix cutscenes with jp text were already on yt by that point
they had no excuses

>these side bosses in KH2FM on critical

lol git gud
youtube.com/watch?v=7cPbG2_anL4

A-am I using the keyblade correctly, guys?

That keychain is ugly as sin, nice tits though.

>not licking the crown
7/10 for tits

will she ever get to sleep?

She will, once she performs pic related on Xehanort

With each passing year and each new tale or remake or what have you coming out, theres less and less novelty or quality or new Idea being made

That being said appreciating new styles of animation, new music, new thematic ideas, new interesting visuals is in its own right also worthwhile

>Respecting cartoons is laughable
>Movies are to be respected when they pioneer new ideas
>Great Mouse detective is good

While yes Snow White is the "first" it doesn't mean its the only one that should be praised, however when they have done the same formula 4 or 5 times already thats when you don't praise the new things

moving on from your hatred of black cauldron, which I never even brought up anyway, the fact that frozen is "remembered" while these "arent" is because frozen is like 3 years old

also Sleeping Beauty, Jungle Book, Sword in the Stone, alice in wonderland, and robin hood are all from that period unless you mean the 80's in which case Winnie the Pooh shouldnt be on there

tl;dr
the point I was making is that Winnie the Pooh doesnt fit with Kingdom Hearts' style of story anymore and I'd rather have those in first than retreads

Is that keychain a spring?

Not that guy but stop pretending Robin Hood is a good movie.

I hope the past ten years haven't broken Nomura. Having a game you poured your heart and soul into for years only have it chucked in the garbage and watch helplessly as your characters are placed in a dudebro open world mess can do that to a guy.

is there moar of this?

I hope he kills himself.
Fuck Nomura, fucking hack faglover.

I prayed day and night for FFXV to be garbage and my wishes were answered, I praise the deity who answered my pleas.

jeez

animation wise its terrible, concept wise its also terrible, but musically its a blast and I'm not the only one who thinks that

>in /khg/
>wishes Nomura kills himself

Was it just for edginess or are you that dumb? What are you user?

Seconded

SAUCE

Pretty sure she went by Snorl4x or something like that. There's a ton of her.

This post belongs in the

ok guys I don't have an Idea of what I'm doing.
what I should do with my current medals?
I'm on quest 151 so I can't guilt right now.

my keyblade's medals (clockwise from top):

>Starlight +5
Ice Titan / Uniform Selphie / Maui / [empty space]

Treasure Trove +16
Saïx / Terra / Maui / Terra

Lady Luck +4
Uniform Selphie / Hydra / Larxene A / Limit Form Sora

Three Wishes +5
Moana / Xion / Ice Titan / Ice Titan

Olympia +9
[empty space] / [empty space] / Hydra / Maui

any advice/help?

forgot pic

And they say weeb shit is degenerate.

You should still start dotting (that means combining them until the yellow dots are filled) those farmables, they take too much space.

Get Wakka, Stitch and maybe Selphie to 5 stars, farm mythril gems for your Keyblades (quest is on Friday I think) and exp ducks (tuesday-thursday) to level up your other medals. Find a deck you're satisfied with, Pooh and Piglet are your friends, always use them on the first slot.

Combine all medals you won't be using multiples of, maybe some other user can say if it's a good idea to keep separate Terras and Saix's, you won't need more Mauis though.

Also, don't leaves those space empty. Always put something in there. You won't have enough costs for all the six star medals, so remove them from now and have a complete deck instead. In the long run you have to invest in the permanent jewel boards to equip more six star medals, you also will have to level up to at least 200 to get all regular cost nodes.

Don't buy the complete avatar boards in the beginning, buy the Cost, AP and HP nodes and keep your other Avatar Coins for the next boards.

As long as 100 Acre Wood remains as a optional world, it will always have a place in KH.

People like to meme about it but capeshit has always been worse.

ok, gonna fuse the common medals for now, as forupgrades material currently I'm doing this:
10 story quests > farm the moana event until I get the next Maui medal on the lv50 diff > daily mythril on lv30 4 times then 4 times on lv50 > [repeat] with Raid Bosses in between, is it fine?

Currently I am Lv67 with 59 AP and 106 Deck Cost

and I alway prioritize Cost > AP >>> HP >>>>> Costume on the Avatar Boards (with some exceptions)

I'm coming for your waifu /khg/.

Prophets of /khg/, tell me, what are the chances of a release date?

Ten Years

Pretty high, all things considered.

chances of them announcing a release window high

chances of it being sooner than 2018 very low =(

>Kingdom Hearts 3
>Half Life 3
>Portal 3
>Starcraft 3
>Left for Dead 3
>Shenmue 3
>TF3

Games that are never coming out so stop wasting your time hoping and be glad and be glad we got 2.8 and a shit mobile game.

I guess thats fair if its optional, but I doubt the sleeping beauty snow white and cinderella worlds would be and thats unfortunate

I just want whoever leaked the FFXV ending 7 months ago to come forward with some KH news so it's more legitimate than a keyblade name leak

>4 valve games
>2 games that have been announced and shown some work thats been done on them

if you are gonna meme at least tighten up your list user

not that user but you can add these for some Squenix flavor

>Chrono Trigger 3
>FF Tactics 3

What's the second game on my list that is actually being developed? I just made that post because it shouldn't be taking this long to release Kingdom Hearts 3

Shenmue 3

>FF Tactics 3
>FF WotL was released almost 10 years ago
Instead we get mobile shit and remastered games

moved from lv69 to 89 in less than 10 mins with an OMEGA Jack in the Box.

this is the power of OMEGA

100% certain we will get a release date at one of these concerts

I do hope you're aware that's not a good thing, those are 20 free and easy AP refreshes you just lost there

ap refreshes aren't even an issue at this point, they do 0 ap every other week. Besides leveling up to max and getting 198 ap means you dont even have to worry about ap refreshes. As long as you've used 0 ap to farm exp medals ap aint a thang.

What do you think larxene B will be when its released tomorrow?

Im talking about skill description smartass

we will find out tomorrow when its released in JP

when is jump festa

my nigga

we know it's coming out late 2017. it's gonna happen.

This. I don't see why 2.8 and 1.5+2.5 are releasing only 2 months apart if we werent getting kh3 later on in the year

exactly, plus it's the 15 year anniversary so why not? it's been in development for 4 years so far, but ppl think a kingdom hearts game needs more time than that.

Is illustrated xemnas worth spending jewels on? Or should I wait for ill xion?

Wait for Illustrated Best Girl.

the only thing that worries me is the fact that theyve had 2.8, 1.5+2.5 and FF7R working on at the same time

Thank fucking god Nomura left ffxv
though i think I would have actually been excited for it if he had stayed on

>every time I ask if I should get a PS4 or a PS4 Pro on /v/ I always get split answers

>every time I ask on /v/
that's your problem. never ask for stuff on /v/

well it depends, if you dont have one already then you might as well get the pro

if you do have one, theres really no reason to unless you specifically want to see the graphical upgrades of a game you want AND have a 4k display to utilize it

But I don't have an illust riku or kh2 kairi
having an iTerra and croc left an empty spot for my green medals to get weak

I doubt the PS4 ports are taking up much of Nomura's time.

>if you dont have one already then you might as well get the pro

I dunno, I heard it's not worth it unless you have a 4k TV. (if only we knew how 2.8 would be running.)

ps4 pro has exactly the same hardware as the ps4, but has a second drive. that's it.

what I'm supposed to do with the purple medals I got from the omega jack?

Okay so I think I'll just buy a PS4 slim, since I'm not sure how much better things would look if I got a PS4 Pro without a 4k tv.

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/808159443665833984

FINAL DOUBLE LUX, WILL YOU BE IN TOP 1K?

I already am, shame I'm not gonna reach top 300

Alright!

Top 100 you mean

This month is going to end really quickly, we'll be playing 2.8 before we know it.

>post yfw they finally release brooms as a new year's gift to NA

Top 100 is the domain of Whales with AtkII and Lux Plus on every medal, so there's no point in even dreaming I'd get that far

Just a reminder that in one month time 2.8 will be out in Japan so spoilers will start to appear online

>tfw playing ps4 pro on a CRT

user, please tell me, is a PS4 Pro worth it/significantly better than a PS4 slim?

>implying I won't import
I think I'm just gonna Plat DDD while I wait for the NA release though.

>Magic
>Oh boy
>Look it up
>Sucks
Welp.
I'm 15x right now on snakes. Real sad I'm not autismal enough to hit top 100 but I'm okay with that.

NA buffs medals all the time, it's fine

>We got this trailer one year's worth of development ago
Are you all excited to see updated game-play footage of Kingdom Hearts THREE next year

PS4 Slim has worse hardware than a PS4 Vanilla
Of course PS4 Pro is significantly better in every way.

Do we have an idea as to what castle this is.

thats just one year damn nigga

Cinderella's castle.

>PS4 Slim has worse hardware than a PS4 Vanilla
they are literally the same

Sorry user she does not exist at this moment
:(

It's funny (and kind of sad) that no one cares or remembers Repliku.

well by what we saw in DDD he is probably one of the 13 seekers of darkness

user, I don't think that was actually Repliku, it was just Riku in his dark and troubled faze.

>Of course PS4 Pro is significantly better in every way.

So I guess I can just buy a PS4 Pro without having a 4k TV and it'll be worth it?

I would buy a PS4 Vanilla.
It's said that PS4 Pro will still take advantage its own hardware even if there are no 4k TVs involved like in FFXV. Or in The Last Guardian the game isn't always running at 15 FPS but sometimes at 25 or 30.

>t

xion is literally just repliku but trans forced waifu edition
It's not fair that he gets no love from nomura or the fanarts