FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Upcoming Games

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - December 23 2016
Preorders open at $31.45 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
XMAS Drawing Event - Last week of December
Little Princess to Rance 4.2 Stream

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkaO87qDJaw
youtube.com/watch?v=9T6g37hg_rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a really cute image of Rizna.

7th best loli

I wonder what's going on there.

I fapped to this.

>This is what self defence level 2 looks like

I'm off. Stay alive

She only got that later

Best VI girl!

How long does III generally take to finish? I'm not really finding this one very enjoyable, and I'd kinda like to get to IV since I've heard nice things about that one

>I fapped to this.
I tried to fap to that scene once, I got too focuses on Suzume's tits and came to those.

10-12 hours from what I recall. It's been years since I've played it though.

Pretty short. It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

>10-12 hours
>a day or two.
Are you fucking kidding me? The Pastebin says it's a 'Feature Length RPG', that's been putting me off from playing it for months.

If you start now you might be able to beat III and IV before the 23rd.

Page 10

I'll keep this thread alive.

Another day and Rance remains on top of the MG chart, with the newly released Himawari still in second. One caveat though is the Ozmafia hardcopies go on sale tomorrow, and that charts separately from the digital downloads. Additionally, hard to say what kind of sales they've been seeing recently as it has been some time since we have got an order number.

>order number
Wow, I didn't know you could use it like this. Do you need one?

Why does she have a boob size increasing ability in Rance Quest?

Huh, except for the day right after they started, Rance preorders has been on top of the MG list. I wonder how long it'll stay.

It's hard to say how much it's been selling past the first few days since no one's been forking over order numbers and said order numbers would have had a reduced accuracy level anyways between the Himawari and the Ozmafia physical sales. All we know is that the sales of Rance from Dec 4 4PM EST to Dec 11 4PM EST outnumber what everything else got during that time period.

That's past the first 64 hours, which is neat, but everything else could just be selling more horribly than Rance. Huniepop is 5th of all things after all.

Some guy on the /jp/ thread has been tracking MG sales for some time like that. Looking at what they have, we had order number 239743 shortly after Rance went on preorder, with 240326 on 12/6, thus we know MG made at least 583 orders during that time period, the majority of those being for Rance since nothing else noteworthy went up for sale or preorder during that time (and Rance quickly went to the top of the weekly chart).

She also has it in VI, but rather than it not doing anything, it actually gives a new scene in Quest. And again, unlike VI it's not totally waste of upgrade, since you can just reset her skills.
...I really hope she appears in X. They could do some great scenes with her and Galtia.

Rance VI (and 5D) will be the Thriller of eroge.

>kite died

He just turned into an orb as far as I know, he'll probably be back eventually.

Rance IV is the first "long" game in the series. That game would probably take two weekends to complete if I remember correctly. Rance III is much shorter though.

Moekuri really must be selling poorly though, as it has still yet to crack the top 5, so that at least shouldn't be an issue in figuring out how much Rance has sold

So yeah, any order number more recent than December 6th would be great if anyone has one, to see how many things they've sold since then.

Don't encourage shitposters.

xavier is weakest dark lord i think

Kentarou is weaker.

Dec 9th - 240555

Awesome thanks, so that means another 229 between the 6th and 9th, and a minimum of 812 orders from Rance VI going up for preorder (perhaps missing some before the first number we have) and the 9th.

Was a part 2 of information on Rance 5D/VI released on MangaGamer's site yet?

Nope, still waiting on that. They put up two other blogs (Himawari translator and Sonohana Editor) and the Himawari release announcement post in the three weekdays since the Rance 5D part 1 blog went up on Tuesday, and they didn't put anything up this weekend.

Hopefully we will get the next part shortly.

Looking forward to more information on Athena 2.0.

Please tell that's not the official translation for Devils.

>Genie

wat

Does that make their ruler the Genie King?

Nah. The Archgenie.

That damn Tenshi Sect is a bunch of Genie worshippers

feliss singing "you ain't never had a slave like me" when

Genie is the title of her rank, not her species.

Well, Bound Less had a hundred thieves,
MM Rune had a thousand mages.
But master you're in luck, 'cause up your sleeves
You've got some magic better than Zeth's sages

Don't die.

Seriously, don't die.

Well, technically, she was a genie.

Did she actually get her old rank back? I thought even in III/03 she only crawled half-way back, becoming a gatekeeper instead of a wish-granter.

Feature Length back in 1991

Satella

Rizna-nee a cute!

Unless soul corruption is reversible I don't think Kite will ever appear again.

MG is doing a daily sale for the next 12 days for Christmas, guessing that will put a damper on trying to estimate how Rance is doing.

Good

Just watch the stream

hmm, I wonder if Kentarou could beat her.

Continuing from last thread but will Miki and Kentarou somehow get rid of their immortality or will they settle into demon king and manservant to demon king roles?

I think they will get rid of their immortality it will conclude their stories but also Hornet finally becoming a leader by doing what she thinks she should do rather than what her father said

He was a good boy.

Kenja Keiko please

From what we seen so far, not being the Demon King seems to be an easy thing to do. You transfer the blood to someone else and turn back to your original form. At least that's what happened to Nighcisa. We don't know if Gi reverted back into a human or a Dark Lord after passing on the blood and Kentarou supposedly had Nikkou at the time, so it didn't matter either way.

Kentarou is a bit harder, but if Pi-R could extract the Blood Soul without killing the Dark Lord, he might do the same to Kentarou, maybe to turn his sister into a Dark Lord after she awakens or something.

>she'll want to kill humans cause Rance tries to rape her but he doesnt succeed cause fuck you.

Why isnt Kaychan smart and just ask through his minions for Miki to just give him the blood?

I'm so happy

He wants to win in an impressive way to show off to K-K-Kamilla

But Miki is just a lame little girl.

I really hope she does decide to just be DK and Kentarou goes along with it. I'd like it better than them leaving. LP is hot. Kamilla is shit anyway.

them fighting words

Why would it do that?

>page 10

AIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Best Pink haired girl.

Will she appear in X?

Like an user said, her chance drastically went up with Hausenurse in X.

Pretty much guaranteed now I would have thought.

>shangnigga

Whats the point of those

Nah, that would be LP.

Why is this allowed?

I found III better than IV.
And I really liked III.

Speaking of Rance III. Stream in three hours at the usual place

naturally

Why do people call rance 1 is worst

because it is pretty bad

Have you played it? The mansion fucking sucks.

It probably won't affect the top slot on the charts, but it means that they will have more non-Rance sales on any given day, thus the order numbers aren't quite as useful. That said, sales getting more people to the site while Rance is in preorder isn't a bad thing, should sell some extra copies of Rance as well.

It is based on Full

where is this so called usual place

hitbox.tv/kayblis

alice senki?

>Why do people call rance 1 is worst
It's probably just not aged well, but speaking as someone who wasn't even born when it was released, I think the bit that made me drop it was that girl you find in the castle dungeon. You have to talk to her like 5 fucking times before you get anything meaningful out of her, and before you do that she just groans. Basically, if anything's going to put you off, it's going to be that it's bullshit 80's adventure game logic done badly. I'd accept it if I need to talk to someone twice to get some info, but shit like that girl I mentioned is just too much.

Speaking of the old games, we really need to remove the note in the Pastebin that 02 has a substandard translation. In my experience it was totally fine, particularly compared to I which looked like it was fucking machine translated.

IIRC, 02 was indeed machine translated, but it was heavily edited.

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=vkaO87qDJaw

it is machine translated though

Stream starts in half an hour. Go to the hitbox channel Kayblis if interested

It was machine translated by people were clearly not even fluent in English judging on some of the repetitive spelling mistakes like genious and misterious

Just because there's worse doesn't mean it's fine. SR TL isn't exactly great either, but at least it was actually translated.

Mostly because they're looking at a game from fucking 89 with modern standards. It wasn't a great game back then, but it's not that bad for the time.

True, but it has aged arguably worst of all Alicesoft games. The graphics are just incompetent, grind is heavy, and puzzles are very obscure.
II feels more like adventure game than RPG, which is driven home even more by graphic style.
III is decent, only problem being that graphics still look messy.
IV and onwards the games started being competent.

youtube.com/watch?v=9T6g37hg_rc

Are we going to get fabulously floating portraits in X?

kalar is gay

I want a genie