/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released on Dec 17. (No one will roll here)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (We will be rolling here.)

>What faction are we rolling?
Horde:
whisper:
Chicken#0092
Glaston#4659
for a discord invite.

For the Alliance guild message Merove.

For the 2nd Alliance guild message Infamy#5816 for discord invite.

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old thread:

As some of you may have deduced, the fresh realm will not be available this year. The upcoming holidays mean that many of the staff (and players) will want to spend time with their friends and families. Because of this, we will need to delay the launch of the fresh realm until January. The exact release date of the fresh realm will be announced on the 25th of December.
>As some of you may have deduced, the fresh realm will not be available this year. The upcoming holidays mean that many of the staff (and players) will want to spend time with their friends and families. Because of this, we will need to delay the launch of the fresh realm until January. The exact release date of the fresh realm will be announced on the 25th of December.
As some of you may have deduced, the fresh realm will not be available this year. The upcoming holidays mean that many of the staff (and players) will want to spend time with their friends and families. Because of this, we will need to delay the launch of the fresh realm until January. The exact release date of the fresh realm will be announced on the 25th of December.
>As some of you may have deduced, the fresh realm will not be available this year. The upcoming holidays mean that many of the staff (and players) will want to spend time with their friends and families. Because of this, we will need to delay the launch of the fresh realm until January. The exact release date of the fresh realm will be announced on the 25th of December.
Rest in piss

Some people think I have too much confidence in Aimed Shot!

But I think you have too much confidence in being able to outsmart a BULLET!
BANG!

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

Nah, fuck you salty faggots
Don't post ITT, make a new general.

Roll horde, or else

>implying that's bad

Have fun while your old server is unplayable due to 20k chinks lol

you are my favorite poster

keep it up

>almost 2017
>not playing NE qties

What are you? gay?

where did all the freshcucks come from? Nost announced their arrival and everyone lost their shit in excitement. Then a few weeks later people decided they didn't like nostalrius and instead want Elysium.

How does someone's head even get that large?

>shit racials
>shit lore
>shittiest starter zone
>males look fucking retarded
>only trannies and neckbeards play female

AHAHAHA FRESHKEKS BTFO AGAIN

People get that when they have been obese for a very long time. Most of his life probably.

When can we do the character transfer? I don't see any date up here.

>Obtaining a character token: Visit the Nostalrius Website and generate a token using either your username and password or username and email.

What the fuck is the "Nostalrius website"?

The website has been that letter thing that they typed up ever since the server died. There's no option to 'log in' anywhere. Are they going to change it?

Yeah dude haha what are you GAY? haha I'm not fucking gay dude ew no way dude I'm fucking straight as an arrow dude haha, I fucking like WOMEN dude haha I'M NOT FUCKING GAY! Who wants to spend their time look a guy's ass haha fucking gay dude, I'd rather pretend to be- I mean stare a girl's ass dude because I'm fucking straight dude haha I love smashing pussy dude haha

>night elves
>shit lore

>Fresh server wont be an overpopulated and laggy mess like the old server.
>Fresh server will have less Chinese.
>Fresh server will actually be working correctly, have less bugs and better pathing due to more time spent on it.

yeah i sure got btfo lmao xd

Have fun not playing the game

>Because of this, we will need to delay the launch of the fresh realm until January.
>JANUARY

>Nostalrius realm having anything but Chinese, bugs and shit scripting

lmaoing @ your life bud

>l-look i'm eating shit! you jelly!?
(You)

The constant delays and announcements for the release date of announcements for the fresh server are really killing me.

Don't even post anymore. The old server fags will play there no matter what. Normies can't be bothered to level a second time.

Daily reminder that the hardest quest in the entire history of World of Warcraft was the 45 minute Baron run.

This is a fact and it is not up for debate.

>I'm starving, look at how smart I am!

stop that

When will the vanilla meme end?

who else ready to hop back onto their 60 on nost and farm lowbies with moonrune names?

never ever

Corecraft was our last hope.

TBC destroyed WoW.

>tfw no good BC server
>can't be a qt belf

I hope nost eventually updates to BC like they were planning before the letter.

idk, I'd rather play on BC for arena but corecraft got axed and excalibur is dying

>30k people go on nost.
>it's unplayable for lower levels and takes 10 hours to get to lvl 10.
>higher levels just gank you anyways
>rubber banding makes melee unfun as fuck unless you live in france
>lag and view distance atrocious
>is this really the best vanilla wow private server?
>well actually there is kronos, it has less people but its population is retail like and you can get stuff done.
>oh hey lets try that.
heh. see you on the objectively better server.

>who else ready to hop back onto their 60 on nost and farm lowbies?

FTFY

I'm fucking ready

I'm not gonna do any raiding until the fresh server. More time to gank chinks.

Someone tweet this to him. He loves criticizing other youtubers. Give him a taste of his own medicine.

Alex is such a cuck. I watch all his videos because it's hilarious watching what stupid shit he says every time lol.

I hear it

TBC private servers don't work unless it's direct PTE from Vanilla. Instant 60 kills a server. Nobody wants to start level 1 on a solely TBC project feeling the vanilla content is pointless. Factions are grossly imbalanced with horde superior racials and needing a strong faction base for arena partners.

Don't expect TBC unless either Ely/Crestfall actually ever make it to Naxx and beyond.

Reminder to go to your 60 and make every new char's life a living hell. If they think they can fuck us on the new server by delaying it ad infinitum, we can make sure they'll get no new blood regardless.

>Nobody wants to start level 1 on a solely TBC project

I do. the leveling part is the best part about vanilla. The blood elf starter zones are great.
If all i cared abotu was raiding i would play retail. Not even joking.

>As some of you may have deduced, the fresh realm will not be available this year. The upcoming holidays mean that many of the staff (and players) will want to spend time with their friends and families. Because of this, we will need to delay the launch of the fresh realm until January.
Crestfall has a chance to cuck Nost.

Lmao get ready to be banned for "racism" noobs.

I deployed to Iraq during the launch of TBC. I missed the greatest expansion in all of WoW history. Now my only hope to ever experienced it died with CoreCraft.

I shall forever have hatred in my heart for the eternal sand nigger.

i want to see it happen cause i hate nost devs even though i got a paladin with skullflame shield and almost got enough gold to buy hand of edward the odd to make my meme tank paladin build.

>tfw the private server scene has been going strong for almost a decade and there's still barely any progress because server developers are too autistic to release their cores after their project implodes

I just don't get why vanilla progression servers don't just speed up progression to where 1 year after we'll have TBC.

When is Crestfall again?

You missed something great. I really do hope Nost moves to TBC eventually. I'd kill a man to be able to raid Kara again.

Tbc is literally the most effeminate expansion, its the first that tried to appeal and got the women to join

Yeah having a ton of people at the dark portal was so "epic" It was the greatest moment in "wow history" can't wait to "relive" it again when Corecraft comes out.

Heard it here first folks, TBC so good that even woman need to play. Impressive.

Right around the corner! :^)

>banned for PvP

I doubt it. The backlash would be huge. However, Pottu seems retarded enough for it.

Women are basically gross as hell lol.

Monday: Registration & transfer at 18:00 GMT+1
Tuesday: Financial state
Wednesday: Timelime to Naxxramas
Thursday: Patch notes
Friday: final Terms of Use

Get a load of that cuck.

>Three of the seven are standard guides.
>The other three are updates to above.
>One is ranking the classes.

i don't see a problem with this. sounds like you're just jealous of his big dick

>tfw I cleared kara on the corecraft test server

Why did Shiro have to kill himself?

>that tumblr nose
delet

I know you are meming but noone legit wants to play way with woman other than gays and beta male orbiters

As someone who doesn't do private servers, you all sound really angry for no reason. Why are you so mad?

>tumblr invented blushing

okay

Nost was in the fist stages of testing TBC before they got shut down

Fuck off sexist.

Should I make an undead rogue or an orc rogue? This is literally the most difficult choice ever..

Using the word "effeminate" in your argument doesn't make you sound any more masculine gayboy.

he means the half circle nose, not the blush

I haven't talked to a girl in 5 years and am insecure in my growing homosexual feelings.

Anyone remember the autistic paladin Matt?

I just want to make a new character with my friends on the new server!

How could we forget?

>hunter, doing vael
>out dps everyone 3x
>Wipe 4 times in a row because the healer gets burning adrenaline first every time
>You have been removed from the group
>?????
>Pull boss and kill them on my way out

Why are people so compelled to find a scapegoat for their problems?

should've asked them what you did wrong instead of killing them, now they'll think you're just a crazy sperg

>This is literally the most difficult choice ever

Not really. Both are fine.

What choice really is there?

If you play Orc you get shit on by Warlocks/Warriors/Priest.

>Muh shitty AP+AS buff is so worth it xD

>Salty Dogs talk about mathematics, philosophy, engineering, and politics
>Alliance talk about trannies and low tier anime
:thinking:

>alliance are trannies and weeb neckbeards

Shocking.

>watching alex playing mage
>i get triggered every moves he does
>realise he don't know shit and is just bad at playing videogames
>feelscomfy

But Salty Dogs isn't a Veeky Forums guild. That explains why they're more intelligent.

What? That's retarded.

[10 silver has been deposited into your premade BG entrance fee fund.]

What did I mean by this?

Where do you see this?

I know it's fun to shit on him but i am genuinely curious how he plays so much but stays so bad at the game. There are 12 years of information on how to play that he could access in 5 seconds.
I can get being new to a class or something but he mentions that he's a "vanilla veteran" pretty often so it's weird.

The roids fuck with his brain.

Goodnight Kronos. You were a decent time waste until the King returns and we roll Fresh.

I did, they didn't respond

on the front page of their site, announcements.
so basically we'll get updates every day this week at 11:59pm vodka time.

kys

You'll still be playing on it for a few months c(:

>how he plays so much but stays so bad at the game

I have 10 thousand hours spent playing League and I can confirm that I am worse than some people who've never played before.

It really makes you think.

>few months
>old nost servers come back on the 17th

Oh cool. Wonder if we'll be able to change our char names when we transfer.

Doesn't matter if you guys are smarter. Your all fucking fags so who cares about your education lol.

XR

Home

I know, that's what makes it so hard. They're both good!

PvP trinket racial sounds really good. But on demand dps boost with just a 2 min CD sounds good too. Also stun resist which means I have a 25% chance of screwing over other rogues, warriors, druids who use bash and paladins.