SC2

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-says-hes-too-smart-for-daily-intelligence-briefings-a7468456.html
youtu.be/WwgDNeOZdps
youtu.be/rcAIjnU_k4I?t=1m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is our thread

guess not

FUCK YOU JANITOR YOU FUCKING RETARDED WORTHLESS WHORE WE LIKE OUR BEER CAN MOUINTAIN THREDAS THATS HOW WE DO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DONT TELL US WHAT TO DO DONT FUCKING TOUCH OUR THREADS

-_-

pigskin janny bitch fuck you!!!!!!!!!

i want to kill that fucking cuck ass bitch janitor who does it for free like a fucking semen slurping cuckfuck

WORD

janny...
oh JANNYY~
COME OUT AND PLAY!!!!

all me
all me for real

reminder that janny WILL ban you for saying n*gger but NOT gook!

i feel safe here :3

whats wrong with talking about naggers? i just HATE it when my mom keeps going ON AND ON ABOUT CHORES AND HOW SHE HAD TO CARRY FIREWOOD ALL DAY LONG WHEN SHE WAS 13 BLAHABLHALBHAL;DSJFKLJD

same

:3

my mom tried to make me shovel the driveway. i called her a bitch!

i'll give her the fighting d..

not sure what he means by that...

nathanias has over three thousand viewers rn...

>Afreeca Starleague 9h 30m

probably bots

who wants to watch an old cuck ruin memes from 2008 while playing poorly and whining

battle bots...

you're thinking of avilo

go back to cucknanias stream, cuck >_

CUTE!!! SCARSCAR CUTEST STARSTAR!!!!!!!

i want to be a part of her kgf harem...

not watching that dork. im binge watching destiny videos

zg...

bikini warriors...
oh my...

zg is a qt~

zg is a bt!

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-says-hes-too-smart-for-daily-intelligence-briefings-a7468456.html

WHAT A GOD

daily reminder that our boy is mechin' it happen

AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED AVILO'S STINKY BUNK BED

I want to play Zerg but the queen micro is annoying as fuck should i play toss or terran I played T like 6 years ago

i literally hope you die

>zerg
>micro
this has got to be a bait

is nathanias viewbotting...

what queen micro

gosh darn right she is

next year we're all going to get gfs, jobs, friends, driving licenses and cars and then talk about them all the time

Whos the best streamer? And why is it top?

having to expand creep and inject larva all the time

>gfs
ewww no

phone

uhh yeah
we're all going to get cute wgfs and then grab their asses, poke their thighs and mansplain things to them all the time

i was shoveling snow and throwing the snow onto my vietnamese neighbors yard and i looked over and the cute 20~ish daughter was watching me do it thru her window blinds.....
it was hot

>throwing the snow onto my vietnamese neighbors yard
you think that's okay?

but what if i dont want a gf?

no but i have to, theres no room.... x_x

then you can fuck off

i thought we were pretty much all gay here >_>

gay for gooks

im all sorts of stuff

but... but... buttt....

think im pansexual at this point

how do you restrain yourself while frying an egg?

lol^

that's not what it means moron

we softboil here

i eat hardboiled and over easy and sometimes scrambled :D

eggs are gross!

+1
+1

I JIZZ IN MILK BOXES AND SOMETIMES INTO GLASSES :D

we dont use that emoticon here

?boxes?

Sweet lord, anime girls are like drugs. They are an unholy pleasure making us stray from the way of Christ, therefore we must avoid them at all costs.

holy shit lads
I'm at insomnia 59 and there's still playing sc2
feels fucking good man
youtu.be/WwgDNeOZdps
I've got byoc tickets which basically means I got to bring my pc here with my lads and game over the course of the last 4 days

Remember that retard in the last thread who said that r9k and s4s are good boards? lmfao

yea we do i do it at least 4 times a thread

i have a VERY long memory

:D

D:

:O

8=====3

i like these

oh yeah well i have a very wide memory!!

@_________@

they are

*vapes*

weird idiots

OFFICIAL /SCV/ EMOTICON POWER RANKING

1. colon three (only if you're a girl oh my)
2. ecks dee (for our reddit friends)
3. colon or semi-colon, closing-brace (especially following "sent" or "x might surprise y")

;___;

ive never seen a more wrong anything ever

what about >:3 to symbolize aggressive cuteness

How bad does it smell?

x_x
:O
@_@
;)
:/ and :\
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:p
:D
these are all good and im sure im missing dozens of good ones

ever seen your own face?

:)

^ u -

*teleports behind you*
*builds a pylon and photon cannon before you can react*

nothing personal...

you lost me at pylon

this guy looks like a total badass

no fuck you!!!

I wanna cutie azn gf please

surprisingly not at all
I've been attending these every year for the last 4 years and I've never smelled any nerds
youtu.be/rcAIjnU_k4I?t=1m15s
on saturday there's this thing called the pubquiz which is basically a quiz which groups of people take (general knowledge, name that tune, nerdy shit, what video game is this, etc) and it involves obscene amounts of alcohol
then it breaks out into dancing memes and gets even better
9/11 would attend again
youtu.be/rcAIjnU_k4I?t=1m15s one of which I've been to

based

actually I wouldn't mind doing a white gf too thanks

gooks~!

*boots up omowatch*
time to have some fun~

heh >:D

>8=====3
??????????????????????