Why is the American import scene so fucking garbage?

Why is the American import scene so fucking garbage?

I can't wait until 5 years down the road when all these vapefags have cancer.

This is what the average American 25 year old drives.

He might as well have just painted a big American flag on this thing.

Allow me to explain. Life for a young american is pretty hard unless you have rich parents. You guys have some of the lowesty minimum watges of any developed country. Therefore when Australians can go to work for a couple of years part time and buy a $15 - $20k car, the american kid has saved about $2k and buys a rusted fwd honda. In order to make it cool he buys ebay parts and stickers and a fart cannon even further dimishing the import scenes reputation.

TL;DR : American kids are poor, they buy cheap japscrap and modify them with even cheaper parts

This is pretty accurate. It's even worse if you're into old school muscle and all the ideal cars are boomer taxed out the ass.

Because millennials.

This Combined with the fact that the younger generation while being cheap is also lazy. They could put in the time and find decent parts at say scrap yards, or scrounging craigslist. But they wont cause that takes more work than they want.
What they want is instant gratification, and because most of them think this way they've turned the culture into such. They've decided amongst their liked minded peers that the one with the least effort, but most ostentatious vehicle is the one to be revered. And like many groups within the US, and much of the world really, they live in their social bubble. Where anyone who disagrees with their opinions, or even has a slightly different view but not going against them, is shunned and disregard as going against change. Viewed as unable to see the what they think as the future, even if what they think is only a path that leads to destruction and chaos.

If the young American is so poor how do they afford to destroy they're suspension??

Because it isn't really expensive.
The front suspension on my 95 golf is going out and it looks stanced.
To be honest, it's cheap, fairly easy, and looks retarded. Which as I've specified, is their objective.

Auspost, bespost

This cheeky vegemite-eating wanker is right, M8.

i mean, what can I say. What kind of scene do you want when a fucking s2000 costs 30k in amerifatland? ;)

Still better than australia's.

Replace that with aussie bogan kids buying thrashed out 180s and r32s that probably should t even be on the road anymore then adding cheap parts then thats the aussie car scene.

Moreskids ayyy
Opinons on stretched tires anyone?
>Pic is mine

Noice

Because OP is an asshurt yuropoor pretending every import scene isn't absolute cancer

They'll probably have some form of COPD down the road but that's what happens when you regularly inhale particles.

Higher minimum wages would only make goods produced by businesses that hire mostly minimum wage labor more expenive to cover that as well as shrinking the demand for minimum wage (see: low skill teenagers) labor because it will be more attractive to those same businesses to replace the worker with automation. This is undeniable fact.

It's hard driving a civic si and seeing everyone else fucked theirs up. Like being Barack Obama and seeing that every other black guy is a wshh/BET type of person

because its full of wiggers and spics and is more about emulating mud people culture than japanese culture or just appreciating a clean vehicle

>vaping
>getting cancer
Do you really believe those lies?

>check it out, yeah I completely fucked the performance of my car but I got like an entire extra inch of lip.

Fucking stupid

its not

youre just too retarded to fit in to it

this is from japan btw, they do stance worse than americans

Unless they're buying their vapefluid from china they are going to be better off than smokers, and smokers rarely get cancer. They're annoying but I'm at least glad that when one of them walks by me belching out a cloud I don't have to smell it for the rest of the day like some retard's menthol cancer stick

>import scene
>everyone merely drives international models or - worse yet - American exclusive models from foreign brands because most imports are banned

Then again I wouldn't want to pay the literal and figurative import tax just to have the steering wheel on the wrong side. Far easier to just buy a Lexus LS, Lexus GS, Infiniti M or Infiniti Q45.

You're a fucking retard

It is easily deniable because your analysis of how minimum wage effects the economy, especially relating to cars, car production, and car sales is incredibly simplistic. This is completely ignoring the current economic climate.

Sometimes the simple answers are the best ones. This is one of those times.
It also seems you misunderstood. Most car manufacturers are not hiring minimum wage workers. Their jobs require skills and extensive training. Minimum wage workers are in places like food service and grocery stores. If you arbitrarily raise the cost of labor I guarentee you see more unemployment and discouraged young workers.

>he can't appreciate a cheap skid pig

What a poofter you are, m8.

this is why I'm on the
#EUROSCENEMISSILE

JDM is only for people who have lot's of dough, then you can buy a mint skyline, rx7, ek9, silvia or a supra instead of a rice box.

nah have you looked at gumtree/carsales recently? 180s and r32 are so fucking hard to even find its ridiculous, theyre going for $8k plus for a decent manual

Mimimum wage here is three times that of USA but I only pay 30% more for a bottle of coke
Shut the fuck up and stop spreading bullshit made up by millionaire business owners

Depends where you go.

Where I live everyone drives BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Volvo, and pretty much any other Euro.

The spics from the city are the ones driving Hondas.

And all the Hmong drive the Subaru, Nissan, Toyotas.

>and smokers rarely get cancer.

wat

It's true. Look it up retard. Even though smoking increases risk of cancer, most smokers do not get cancer.

>get r33 for $4-5k
>????
>profit

>mfw he has 40k followers on instagram
>someone painted a mural of his car on the side of a building and wrote on it, "fuck you it's an an art"
>Posted his bastardized coilovers that uses 18k springs and are raceland

How is this art?

My grandma my not have cancer, but she is now bedridden with some mobility nerve related disease and wants to die in the sudden two years of her life after she quit smoking. She can't even talk anymore now let alone move anything from the neck down.

skin and bones
k
i
n

a
n
d

b
o
n
e
s

>import
its a domestically produced car

nah the r33 is just too 'sedan' for me

>my retarded stanceshit is totally different from theirs
(You)

The japanese import scene is crazy. They even have towns named after imports like toyota town and shit

Those look good though

The process is automated you retard so ofcourse wages wont have that much of an effect because there is probably 20 man hours for every million bottles produced.