/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1013

Festive Edition 2

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Tyranny out
>That space game that we talk about sometimes got a new trailer

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Not bumping /dag/+/bwg/

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=g7YGpNCIoX0

Friendly reminder to post your waifu in a santa hat

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/563/?
strawpoll.me/11860703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ey

>ywn warm morri's heart with copious amounts of infectious holiday cheer
Why even live

Google, you're a peach.
Haven't found one yet. I should have kept the ones from that calendar that I saved.

Made one instead.. fuck it.

Horrifying expression

>Wearing your form, Envy took command of the Inquisition and turned it into a force of destruction. It conquered Thedas, destroying the Chantry and leaving corpses, slaves and spikes of red lyrium behind. As the world fell to this new order, survivors bowed their heads and cursed your name, never realizing the real you was long dead.
Why can't I do this? Ferelden and Orlais don't deserve to be saved.

Dragon age 2 would be bearable if all the companions weren't whiny shits

That's really the only complaint I have so far tho

DA2's only saving grace are the companions. If you don't like them then there is nothing good about that game.

With that weird, dead-eyed look she looks like she may have slaughtered the people that lived there. That's all.
Well, pretty much anything that was within the entire land would be overun by red lyrium eventually potentially. That said, anything exported out of it would possibly be contaminated, causing it to spread to other places too.
I doubt the problem would stay within Orlais and Ferelden.
Some of the lore was interesting. The male companions were pretty much garbage though, aside from maybe Varric. He was the only one who seemed to have his mental shit together.

I don't know. The smile is rather disturbing as well I think

When I say companions, I mean the friendship/rivalry system, I guess. They as individuals aren't that bad, I suppose, it's just trying to appease them is the dumb thing.

post /dag/quisitor roll chart pls

I am playing DA:O for the first time and I just found out that DA:2 and DA:I have different protagonists. I lost all my interest in playing this series.

Why is it not like the Mass Effect series, where you play the same main character in all 3 games? I know Dragon Age games share other plot characters between them just like Mass Effect series.

Mass Effect is one story told over three games.

Dragon Age is three stories told over three games with a few common side story threads.

One isn't inherently better than the other. If anything I'd say ME suffered by being a "planned" trilogy that didn't actually have much planning put into its plot.

>getting banned
Well, DA tells an ongoing story from the PoV of three different protagonists from three different blocks of time that can have an impact on the events of it.
There's several quests that you find along the way along with items, that tie other events that are going on from other games within the series together.

Can you atleast customize your character in da2? I know the main character is named "Hawk".

Every protagonist is customizable in DA. In DAI, you have an opportunity to do a character creation for your Hawke again because they do have a cameo.

Because save importing is a mess. Mass Effect had to kill and imprison Shepard between sequels to make it work, threw important characters like Miranda in the trash, and retconned major decisions like the Rachni.

Dragon Age is being ruined as well because of it e.g. Kieran. I hope they go with the Bethesda model in future because it's the only one that works with RPGs.

solas knot

How do I get cheats to work in the GoG version of Dragon Age Ultimate?

pick mage origin

Night /dag/

Is mage fun in Inquisition? Been playing through DA2 and I have to say it's the most fun I've had in a singleplayer game in a while.

How does the "Kieran" decision ruin Dragon Age?
Night user.
The specializations weren't as interesting as what was available in the previous games. Rift Mage was still pretty fun though.

I love playing a Force Mage in DA2.

Rift Mage may have a similar spell or two, I didn't find it as fun to play. Knight-Enchanter is solid, though you may grow tire of just swinging a big glowing sword around. I never touched Necromancer. I just remember that it was bugged on launch.

Leliana or Morrigan?

zevran

accept dick

fluffy mabari doggo, more loyal than any other

I was kinda thinking of playing as a bow-rogue, since I played warrior in Origins and now a mage. Are the specializations neat in that one?

How come on the cover of DAI the anchor is on the inquisitor's right hand but in game it's on his left hand?

they had one fucking job

>can't romance Cullen and make him take lyrium again
>the way he half-whispers literally every romance line
>rubbery half-smile animation forever

...Starting to wonder if I should have went for Cass instead.

Has /dag/ always been this inactive? I am a new blood.

Yup

Well, obviously it was far busier back in the months shortly before/after the game when we could easily get through an entire thread in a day. Good times.

You missed all the tripfag drama and waifu wars. These are the ruins of /dag/

Elf cancer killed /dag/

Please. It died long before that. When it was resurrected for the dlc, yeah. It probably contributed.

One question, is there an Inquisition mod that allows you to import faces directly from photos ? If it does exist, does it have a size limit?

>Asks bullshit question as an excuse to post a selfie

nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/563/?
/dag/ has always been a whore for selfies.

That's a big head.

If it offends you, I'll remove it, safe space and all.

Well, I'm 187 centimeters tall.

It died because nobody wants to associate with these freaks

You'll have to excuse them. Sandy nethers has been a common infection around these parts.
Your a handsome kid, your hair is pretty. Congrats.
Do you need a reminder of where you are?

>fat whores pretending they're a race of nigger jews because they don't get any action in real life
Elf shitters literally give me second hand embarrassment, even futafags are better

>elf shitters
It's too early to deal with your mangina. Go play with the kids on /soc/.

How would that even work? And how does it help to post this picture here?

This desu.

From 1-10 what is your Christmas hype level
6 here

2. No Christmas mood at all.

Who are the talifags of Dragon Age?

Morrigan is the perfect waifu, even sires your child and is a good mother

Solaswives

No direct comparison

5 purely for the kids in the family and yummy dinner

The Grinch browses /dag/?

>hehe I was a cutpurse before Duncan recruited me :^)

Just not very hyped for a pretentious family reunion where I have to lie about my social activities to avoid annoying questions. It's not like anyone will be honest about anything there though. It's Ze Game.

This.

Doggo mems heh

There isn't anything as bad as Tali in Dragon Age.

What about Merrill?

>There isn't anything as bad as Tali in Dragon Age.
Solas

>There isn't anything as bad as Tali in Dragon Age.
Merril

strawpoll.me/11860703

Solas is fine once you cut off his balls with a hot knife.

Careful, you'll trigger some landwhale

Let's be honest, that would happen even if I were careful.

What balls?

The ones currently preserved in formaldehyde in a jar on the Inquisitor's dresser.

The talifags are the ones obsessed with the chemical composition of her sweat, right?
I would say Solaswives just because of some of the questions I've seen posted from Weekes' twitter. The difference is that Solas is like a demigod and has major impacts on events that happened in the past in the game, and.. well, I don't know. Does Tali have any importance in ME at all? /meg/ has made her race sound like space rats with special needs.
Thanksgiving was fucking miserable towards the end when politics came up.
Gatherings are not usually all too bad.. but I have a feeling that it'll come up again.
Why do her feet look all fucked up?

>I would say Solaswives just because of some of the questions I've seen posted from Weekes' twitter.
Did one of them accidentally reveal she likes fucking dogs? I wouldn't be surprised t b h

>Why do her feet look all fucked up?
Superior flexibility

You mean they don't really like each other and it's just a long big act? Sounds like my family.

Horrifying

>her feet
That's the only problem you see?

Tali is an Admiral in the aquarian fleet in ME3

>cute, shy waifu
>bald hitler with an army of obnoxious hambeast fangirls
How is this even a question

I'm so glad their kind is almost gone from /dag/, comfy ded is better than suffering those retards

I don't remember the dog fucking one, but I'm not doubting it's existence.
At this point, we're just talking about using the most degenerate of the fanbase as an example for the rest of its entirety. That's a stupid idea for obvious reasons.
The whole image was weird, but if they're going to make the effort in making all the rest of it look still fucked up but sculpted fairly well, then they can avoid giving her monsterfeet.
Make Thedas Great Again vs some weakling alien woman.
You've sure made an argument here.

>some weakling alien woman
Aliens are best girls

>Politics
That's not our problem but we best avoid the religion topic. Most of them are new apostolic of whatever it's called. They believe Jesus comes back or some shit lmao... I just stay out of it when it comes up.

Kind of like that, yes. It's just a long drag of awkwardness and pretending.

>Jesus comes back
What good would that do?

Not sure. As if he could do anything at this point. It's like Tupac coming back to save rap, it's too late.

You know what I meant.
I thought that him coming back was one of the big things with most sects of Christianity?

Meredith did nothing wrong.

Him coming back at some undefined point in the far future. If you actually think he's gonna come back in your lifetime you get labeled a nutjob

At least, that's what I used to think

Wrong

It's probably felt like a giant false alarm with the fall of a lot of other civilizations, wars, etc that seemed like a massive deal at the time.
I would bet that it's pretty typical for a person to think that their time is THE end of time with every generation.

>choosing "merrill is dead" in the keep even though that didn't happen just to make sure she will never ever come back or be mentioned again

Better safe than sorry.

She won't come back simply because Bioware is full of lazy fucks that can't be bothered.

That's not a chance I'm willing to take.

I'll do the same with Sera when the time comes.

I like Merrill

Why the hate for Merrill? She's cute ttbqh maxifamilion

Jelaous whales

She's definitely cute; I like DA2's alien elves and her accent is my fave in the series. I don't think she's objectively a bad character, but I personally find her fake-dumb uguu act to be particularly grating and I don't like her as a person. Very prideful, very arrogant, full of shit. Also I suppose I resent her for forcing my Hawke's hand in certain things he would quite rightly have nothing to do with (and that was so incredibly avoidable if she would just remove her head from her ass), the way I suppose some folk resent Anders for dragging them into magic jihad.

But then again, I love Anders so it's quite possible I just have shit taste.

dagda... dagda!!

see ya