/drg/ Danganronpa General

Naegi acting fly in the Demo edition

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/9/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll, paste, and VGL7 match dates
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/5hu095/drv3_kaede_dies_theory/
youtu.be/zAuIMdIkbWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If anyone here says Kaede's not the MC, i'm making a new reddit thread to flame on you guys.

>Rise of the Ultimate
Is this the most metal song title in Danganronpa history?

Kaede wouldn't use Reddit, she'd probably use like Etsy like all wannabe musicians

Her DR3 outfit is so sexy.

Regardless, showing someone something that they like that they haven't seen before makes me really happy for some reason.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

>Daily reminder that Kaede is a lying piano baka and isn't the protagonist.
>Daily reminder that we still haven't heard her saying Sore wa Chigau
>Daily reminder that she don't even have her own art for the cut-in because she's a decoy protag
>Daily reminder that even in the box-art where DR1 And DR2 had the Cut-in in DRv3 there not a single Cut-in
>Daily reminder that the cut-in match Best robot color
>Daily reminder that Maki can do everything do Better
>Daily reminder that Shuuichi have a Hidden Ahoge and will claim his Birthright, the protag spot
>Daily reminder that she will get raped by rentarou in a locker
> DAILY REMINDER THAT IN 8 DAYS THE FUTURE OF THE PROTAG SPOT MIGHT BE OVER

Ok, that's it. Expect a reddit thread.

Naegi family happy ending!

This Piano baka has a hat Fear her

I'm really behind, I thought the new game was some sort of hard reboot. What's Naegi doing in the demo?

But then, who gets Makoto?

Makoto, Hajime and Weedman are in the demo to show off new mechanics.

Guest appearance with hajime (dr2 protag) only for the Demo

Naegi your idol girlfriend fucked up my hair.

I tried.

10/10. You saved /drg/ honnor.

Switch the pink blood to white.

SAVED.

This shit is retarded. Kill yourself

Bless you user

Delete this.

Believe me.

Daily reminder that you're so desperate for Kaede to not be MC you fucks can't even decide on who replaces her.

Quick, post rare Junkos

which one of you did this?
reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/5hu095/drv3_kaede_dies_theory/

Not me. I wholeheartedly think Kaede is the MC, but I'm not triggered enough to post on reddit about what I think is a stupid theory.

Anybody got caps of this story? I've never heard it before.

>stupid theory
You should try and reflect some of the points that post made if you truly believe that.
Why is Kaede's cut-in missing less than a month to release?

because her lie cut-in is already in the trailer
inconsistency solved

wow, you opened my eyes.

> inb4 Placeholder
> like if they'll show a placeholder in the first page, big screenshot
> showing a placeholder on fucking Famitsu out of all place

>thanks to those assholes it's spreading everywhere
>NPultra at it again
Hope boner

oh shit, that was a /b/ story, and noone convinced him, a guy found a grenade and was fucking with it, then anons said he should put it in the toilet, his last picture was of the grenade without a pin in the toiler, apparently there was a news article someone found the next day about an explosion in someones house, but i dont have the screencap

Lie cut-in isn't counter cut-in, because the latter was shown in Famitsu with a normal sprite instead of unique artwork. Inconsistency is still here.

can you please take off your Juzo flair? you're no Juzoboy

Gotta love it when someone judges the whole site based on the actions of one (terrible) board

this fag that wants Valwins dick is a Juzo Boy ...... Fuck that shit

Noodle we are one of the many dark pits of the internet.
What the fuck are you talking about?

I wont lie i have the hots for Kaede

Pretty good Junkos my dudes, now how about some from the anime?

Doesn't change the fact that /b/ and /pol/ are way worse than a lot of the other boards

Ryoko better do this in Dr2.5

Why is he so bitter?

You forgot to include /a/ and /v/.

H-Here's Kaede's artwork for her sore wa chigau yo

I don't know but his Hard on for valwin is uncomfortable and his intense hatred of our Demon Hime is laughable

photoshop

What did they mean by this bros?

Well the faggots right about one thing. My dick does rise for Maki.

No violence

The Hime is pretty hot

He's afraid that Kodaka is going to change the script to remove Kaede as the MC.

I can't stomach that dudes accent for more than about 5 seconds. How do you guys do it?

his rage moment when the Demon Hime is True protagonist is going to reach Super saiyan blue levels

his accent gets better after a bit some words are just cringey

Who will be using this love hotel for intense fucking since V3 is a romance game?

Trust me is my voice and even y hate it

No real killings and more violence. V3 is going ZTD. Even this game that came out this year has the killing symbol.

For all we know this is the new way they do things, and she just doesn't have a cut in. It may suck and sound sus, but it's just as easy to believe as the idea that they are creating a conspiracy about the MC (which if they were putting so much effort into it, wouldn't they make a fake cut in?). And that's just one possible alternative I can present.

I meant more romance not violence.

youtu.be/zAuIMdIkbWY

Sure thing bud. We'll see when it comes out. It may not be how they are doing it, but I'd bet money that Kaede is the real MC

>and she just doesn't have a cut in
Bullshit, they'd never remove an iconic thing like that. I do agree with you that this could be a ruse to make us think she's not the MC though. Time will tell, but this is why it's called a theory.

But they haven't really removed it. She's still there, it just doesn't use unique art (if this is true). The thing for me, ultimately, is that not having it doesn't count at all for her not being the MC because there are numerous explanations (some of which I'd be annoyed with). On top of that, I do not think that Kodaka would hint at her being the MC in such an obvious way, so I just believe that there is another explanation. be it reasonable (placeholder) or disappointing (she doesn't have unique art).
Any time Kodaka has hinted at something as strong as people say he's been hinting at Kaede not being MC it's always been a misdirect (trolling with Nagito and his name and VA), so I don't believe that, even if all these disparate hints are intentional, which is dubious at best, that they are to be interpreted in the way they are.

It comes down to three possibilities
>The speculation is just that and unintentional
>The speculation is a misdirect like Nagito
>The speculation is real and Kodaka has broken his MO and reached new levels of hackery
And I just don't believe that the third one is true

What accent is that anyway?

>The speculation is real and Kodaka has broken his MO and reached new levels of hackery

> calling this a hackery

user. Kadaka is a genius, just look how people are going crazy the moment you say the work Kaede/Protag/switch in the same sentence. If the switch is real 95% of the people are going to be surprised and BTFO.

Puerto Rican

Is like im sucking on a dick while talking

Your post is somewhat confusing user, but can you tell me what those explanations are? Why would Kodaka not show an iconic cut-in that all the previous MCs were shown to have, both in the beta and in trailers? Only less than a month to release? And a not so strong point, but still reasonable to call out, why is she not on the release LE's boxart? Why was the girls theme changed to boys? Do you not think they're switching the merch to fit with the twist?

If you can explain these, i'll believe you. I'm neutral to this whole thing.
Just remember that Kodaka jerks off to these twists

Is OmegaValwin dare I say... "our guy"?

Everyone on tumblr and reddit hate him for that one color theory video, so sure.

THEIR MAKING FUN OF US BRO'S, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Problem is that I have yet to see anybody explain how the twist would add to the story in any way. I've seen good explanations for stories with other MC's, but none explaining why this twist would be justified beyond 'le epic ruse man.' So if it did happen, it would very much be hackery, unless there is a legit reason behind it.

/drg/ blown the fuck out

>there's NO WAY that the color theory is a thing, you're just looking too deep in it you delusional faggot
>there's NO WAY that the cure w is a thing, you're just looking too deep in it you delusional faggot

it's over

we /ddg now

Well, the box art and merch have been explained by them saying they love Kibro. You can choose not to believe them but it's a reasonable enough explanation. And I did already mention other explanations for the cut in. But there are still other explantions. One is that it's possible the trailers were made in advance, using earlier footage, and that they are only showing early material to preserve twists. The may not necessarily be satisfying but there are a multitude of explanations and rigidly ascribing yourself to one is stupid. I just don't believe that the disparate pieces of evidence that compile the fake MC theory are compelling enough when taken against the other info and Kodaka's past actions.

ZTD was twist was purely for the twist.

MGS2 had the same promo as DRv3 where they keeped Raiden identity just for the sake of the twist that you don't play snake.

People like twist. Especially Japanese people

twists are fun

He prefers us over tumblr and reddit, when we are just as fucking bad but a different shade of bad.

And he did credit bingbong on the color theory video. So sure, he could be our "guy."

ZTD was a bad twist, and a moment of hackery
MGS2 didn't do anything to hint at the twist in the marketing like everybody is claiming here (and, neither did ZTD).
You see why I feel this is different? Why would they make such an important twist and spoil it in marketing? I'm not opposed to it happening but the evidence doesn't scan.

Then what about mgsV? It was promoted as not being a mgs series. And when they said it was a mgs series, literally the first DAY. People cracked the twist that you weren't playing big boss but his phantom. And everybody called them out for this one... and look what happened?!

Sometimes game dev like putting hint or foreshadowing in the marketing.

>One is that it's possible the trailers were made in advance, using earlier footage, and that they are only showing early material to preserve twists
Were you the guy from last thread? Didn't people point out that Hinata's cut-in was shown just fine in one of the trailers? We're only 29 days till the game releases, even in the famitsu her artwork is missing. This is not an excuse.
The only thing you've got is that it could just be misleading, but in no way, do i think they're still working on it.

This man is a hack, do not trust him.

You are my guy TokoPoster

when are we getting the game in the west?

spring?

fall

But the false marketing was always a temporary gimmick. And the Phantom wasn't based on intentional clues put into marketing like many elements of this are (color theory says hello).
And Kodaka is an infamous troll, but he trolls in ways which protect twists, not in ways that spoil them, so it's a leap to believe his mo has completely reversed

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Wasn't that guy, but I am happy to point out the dangers of a false equivalency to you, which is what nearly every piece of evidence in this theory is. Just because one thing ISN'T 'a' doesn't mean it MUST be 'b'. It could just as easily be options c-z