[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

Bike's borked edition

>Very few motorcycles, lots of nobikes

>Need to check how small a grom really is?
cycle-ergo.com/

>The outdated sticky no one reads
>Want to send WR an hooker?
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Spergs crashing, with sound!
>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/scarness/motorcycles/harley-davidson-1974-shovel-head-70s-survivor-matching-num/1131533276
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cooroy/motorcycles/xr650r-2006-model-/1131216238
youtube.com/watch?v=_vXLo_MXgKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My bikes just fine. See

First for going places?

This thread is shit.

post ybr

>a bitter lemon
whats this

a lemon party

>have a bitter lemon
>not a pint of ale in every pub they pass in the glorious british countryside
>not weaving down beautiful lanes after 10 pints

jokes on you, I don't have friends and going to a pub alone is awkward so I'm forced to ride around

Post pics of sister

Random bike for dead dude.
R.I.P

don't say it's your first bike if you've been riding dirt ya dunce. you'll get people literally spilling out of the woodwork to tell you how much of a retard you are.

nth for cycleergos is actually garbage

for when you need to get to the designated shitting street as quickly as possible but it's too far away and there are too many starving and dead orphans for you to dodge in a car.

Fuck off rajput

>car
sorry, rickshaw.

royal enfield bullet 500 for designated shitting street...

>want to ride bike
>got home from work just fucking drained
>Sun sets in 50min. Cold, dirt/gravel coated roads, shitty oilfield traffic becomes scary in dark.

help, need some motivation.

>too slippery and snowy to ride a bike yet not enough snow for riding a snowmobile

Reminds me of one granny who tripped in a bus and died, was pretty rad

we dualsports now

An upset lesbian

Why does he have his butt plug on the tank?

How do you manage to do that?

Bike could be broken down
Could be 2" of ice everywhere
Could be dead

Bike is running senpai, go for it and enjoy it. It was -9C for me last night and I rode home from work... wasnt the best in the world but I had top laffs at going past some cagers who had crashed into each other and past the line of traffic they created

RIP another one dead In Melbourne this time.

Why don't you commute?

You guys gotta realize that motorvehicle accidents happen all the fucking time. Just look it up on the accidentsinus website. Pick your local highway, and observe in awe at the deaths that occur almost daily on these major highways

In Aus the majority of bike fatalities are reported on the news. They seem to like reminding us that the cagers are out to kill us.

My bike is pretty clean, no rust, and they put loads of salt on the roads this time of year.

Living in the PNW isn't too friendly on motorcycles.

What about during riding """""season"""""?
LMFAO

Yeah I uninsure my car and ride my bike exclusively.

so dbt do you agree with Benjamin Oetken ?

New men's rights activist screen is a huge improvement

>her hair would be ruined and she would be sweaty as hell
sounds like a good night to me

I do and I use my plastic Japanese piece of shit to do it :)

[spoiler]she is a good runner desu, eventually she'll be a beauty when I get the dosh[/spolier]

nice spoilers faggot

No oxy but I have tapentadol.

Can I still get high?

Post boipuccy bby :)

they work just as well as hin non jap bike

Get high on the love of the Lord instead

Hows the weather down the gold coast?

you sound jealous

Your bike could be broken and you could riding the bus again like me.

nah I ride year round in near perfect condishuns

>tfw spoilers work as well all jap bikes ive owned

Seriously, I've owned more harleys and triumphs that have given me less shit than kwaks and suzis....

Seems like he's projecting what regularly happens to his asshole

I've owned both european and japanese and they were the same reliability with the european one being easier to work on.

Post and i tell you bby :)

what is the active ingredient is this "Lord" drug.

I'll drive my orange juice box down and you can shout me a beer. Then we will see who gets to top.

Dead saracens

which one is yours?

>tfw jelly of orange bikes that can actually off road

>that taste when you crush the oxy's up in your mouth

I'll pass, I don't trust middle eastern drugs.

That could be it desu, as a bongistanian... Jap bikes tend to confuse me... on a Triump I glance and reach for a 10mm spanner or w/e and it goes, jap it just seems that my gut never hits proper gist

The 640. Its awesome offroad.

My yamaha had to have the tank pulls to even access the battery. Same with my XL to access the sparkplugs which was in the days of leaded gasoline so you had to access them fairly regularly.

To be honest I agree with that general sentiment. For the most part, I think motorcycles are kind of stupid. The only redeeming element is the price:performance ratio when you're dealing with sport bikes. For $2000, you can get a machine that accelerates you from 0-180 in 20 seconds. That is pretty dope.

honda ergros* are garbage

outta the way, shitbikes

Only experience with XLs myself, sparks were fairly easy to get too (thats 2009 on my old sporty), didnt have to pull anything. Suzuki sparks on my bandit, have to pull the tank to get the mid 2... squeeze to get the outer two at best.

Never had to get at the battery on the bandit, but all I know was that my sporty cover was shit as fuck... clips didnt connect and I had to cable tie it up to stop it falling off lol

>mfw i have the same helmet

ayyy lamo

>0-180 in 20 seconds

must be a slow bike you bought, '92 cbr600f does 0-200 in 17 seconds and those cost closer to 1k

I had to do all this bullshit to install a fender eliminator

>same bike
>same bike
>same guy

>tfw it is you

fucken australians

I have the same toolkit, the ratchets are surprisingly tough.

Good try Suzuki :^)
Maybe one of these days you'll beat the bike god 450x.

I wish I was in austalia

>he doesn't take Svetlana on an off road trip in the Carpathian mtns before dinner

not even, Veeky Forums just likes to flip photos
yeah I used to use them to torque my wheel lug nuts until I got a proper wrench.

Cleric semen anally administered.

>buttmad their expensive modern tuned cars can't keep up with a 1989 $1000 GSXR

lol I am talking MPH

>honduh riders too dumb to rotate an image

Just flipped the photo man: hoping that arse end click down over the pipes... should look like a snazzy cafe-ish racer?

yeah, looks like this

I drag raced a 500cc LAMS harley in a mazda2 and the mazda sure gave the harley a run for its money. I bet a gs500 does better.

please don't use minority units, stop acting like africans

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/scarness/motorcycles/harley-davidson-1974-shovel-head-70s-survivor-matching-num/1131533276

I want this.

If you get the chance, go for a BT1100 motorcycle... They go like fuck and sound sexy as hell 'cause V-twin.... Or a B-King, because busa busa

I have this now

looks like a barn find, why would you pay 10k for that pos

>get a XR they said

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cooroy/motorcycles/xr650r-2006-model-/1131216238

Kitted out DR's can be had for cheaper.

Noice, How does it handle? Only people I've met irl have had the aprilla 125cc's. They always remind me of the KTM's... sexy as fuark but expensive as fuark

Bikes are more expensive in australia. I only want it because I am a nostalgic fuck.

That can is HUGE

It's super aggressive but handles great. I have aftermarket suspension on it and looking to get some stickier tires in a couple months. Breaks every speed limit in my country in first gear and you can do power wheelies in third.

First day I had it I was leaning way more than I ever did on my FZ.
yep, has one on the other side too.

Oz prices, but hardly a barn find and quite rideable as is. About a 4500 dollar machine in the US. I have two Shovels, one in about that shape and one with many miles that's cosmetically rougher.

They look heavy, how does it sound?

If you want to be a really cool user, you could make a webm with sound of it.

Wrong XR m8

Shovels can be daily riders and are quite easy to maintain if you are a mechanic. They are far more reliable than their British contemporaries. I've worked and owned plenty of both. You'll be able to get parts for at least another century which is a nice thing about Harleys.

If you get one, remember to go with an oil cooler, tall final drive gearing, and low static compression ratio. You;ll thank me later.

I love riding to expensive houses always have amazing views. Hows the day?

Good tyres over my way are Avon Storms, sticky as hell even in damp (60% of britbong climate). Stock suspension myself atm, but thinking of throwing something more durable on front and back because hopefully this will be my summer ride and not my daily anymore.

Can power wheely on mine 1-4, drop gear into 5th and probably get a distance off then kek

here's a bit older model of it with the same exhaust, don't think I have a webm of it running with sound. Doesn't really do it justice since he's just sitting in a parking lot revving it. youtube.com/watch?v=_vXLo_MXgKQ

Sounds better when it's nice and hot, I can make it crackle like crazy.