>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2weapons.com/

>Breakpoint calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ucnX2Hm4QlkyKiQkSJzdC_PS9Pc8dBJt3cxYyI3Pkgk/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/hFYr1Io.jpg

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (extremely fucking out of date we only keep this here for console plebs):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
// NOTE: Nobody cares what the pressure gauges say if they're using the calculator
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group full of shitters:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/HR91ZxX2

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb
youtube.com/watch?v=bV6Mv2A4E2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yhYXQxPUBo8

first for dogboy is a kang

so buckshot or flechette

How do ya'll feel about the changes to the Cavity and the GSPS-12G? Personally I love it because I fell in love with the Cavity and got disappointed as soon as I realized its useless past Overkill. I'm also glad to have another secondary shotgun that's usable. I love the Loco but I've kinda grown sick of it. I also was never that big fan of the Judge personally outside of stealth.

GSPS is my favorite shotgun; I'll run it forever now.

i think the cavity not being able to be set to full auto is a terrible mistake because if i'm not allowed to spray and waste all my ammo with a gun it is trash

gsps is a fun locomotive and i hope the changes make it good

I'd say Slug most of the time, just for the added utility of popping shields in addition to having a sniper shotgun. If you'd like a gun to still have a small bit of spread though and have a way to deal with shields, flechette is the way to go

Newest patch eliminated the damage reduction of Sniper and Slug rounds penetrating shields, so they got a little more viability now.

>beta

>accuracy
>with shotguns
>without using HE or slugs
They're both useless but I just take the 000 because it has literally no downside unless i'm missing some hidden stats.

Why yes, it is a beta, what about it?

000 doesn't benefit from increases to ammo pickup rate, if I read correctly.

Definitely flechette, yes I'm aware that you can use far away, but those points are better spent elsewhere. Flechettes are very versatile. Slugs are a meme, why would you use a shotgun for a sniper rifle's job?

the downside is damage falloff.

I don't worry too much about the added accuracy from flechettes because I'm using the horizontal leveller. It's great.

Speaking of this screenshot.. I've actually taken a liking to the Steakout. I pair it with the Arbiter or China Puff to clear out mooks and shields. Teammates deal with dozers since shotguns are pretty shit against dozers unless you go AP.

is it viable with crits

>i want to shoot shotguns farther than 20 meters away
for what purpose

Before I bought the Sniper Pack (and before whatever change to shotguns made it so my raven can hit snipers), I used to bring a Joceline with Slugs named "Thanatos 50Cal" with me to heists with snipers, worked like a dream against em and shields.

17th for delicious brown pdg-tan heister

It's good for clearing out groups of normals and elites. On Mayhem/Deathwish the only thing that really saves it is its high rate of fire, because it can take like 5 shots to kill a cloaker.

But there's just.. not very many good main shotguns to pair with the arbiter. Jocelin/Mosconi can't use the leveler barrel extension so my only options to try and get that flat/wide spread are the reinfield, raven, and breaker. The other shotguns aren't even worth mentioning.

The Reinfield and Raven might have double the damage but they fire at 1/3 of the rate. I haven't really given the breaker a really good chance yet, because I worry about its small ammo pool while I'm already using a grenade launcher as my other weapon.

Because my secondary is a grenade launcher. I don't need a niche weapon that only works close up, I need something flexible with a good ammo pool.

A shotgun works out well because I can kill multiple things with 1 shot and have a higher chance of getting more grenade rounds to keep things going.

is this game still alive

Only if you like to play safehouse raid, there are like hundred of those lobbies on crime.net

>Not hosting you own lobbies
>Not laughing at the retards asking stealth in loud only heist and saying yes and see them despair and being retarded
>Not having the pleasure of being that guy IN OPTIONS at the lobbie.

>activate Bulletstorm with my Mosconi, proceed to lay waste
>got-it-on-sale pubbie stops in his tracks, awestruck
>no comments, no chat
>I just know he thinks I'm a hacker
>mfw he disconnects

I really should use Bulletstorm more often. It lets you do so much ridiculous shit.

25th for all hail the new meta smg

what's better about it compared to the krinkov?

why grab a pointless infinite ammo skill when you could just get swan song

>having to get shot

>Getting downed

Better reload time. With the technician's skill, it's just insane.

slightly faster reload time I guess, 0.4s. (krinkov is 2.6s with that magazine), otherwise they look identical. Slight upgrade but I doubt I"ll be buying the dlc, partly because my friends hate me hosting because I'm west coast and they're east coast (it's hard for me to actively participate in some stealth missions with them because of that, 150 ping with them as host results in me being caught even though on my screen the guard was looking the opposite direction, etc)

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Bulldozer (any_25_tank_kills)
- In The Head! (any_50_headshot_kills)

Today's new Safehouse Daily is:
- Nu Muny (daily_dosh)
Brought to you by Sydney.

And this week's new Weekly Side Job is:
- Sewer Rats (charliesierra_1)
Complete it for your chance at an Infamous quality The Grin mask!

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

Now that they released the christmas heist, does that mean that boat heist is next together with chico?

No, first the community 3 safe and the release of the gloves skins on the steam market.

Glove skins really are you fucking nigging me right now

of course for just 4.99$ and 6.99$ fellow heister!

>Bought pd2 on PS4 (shit pc, student income, pls ;_;)
>Literally some of the best and most infuriating moments I've had playing vidya
>Playing a sprinter / lock picker kind of deal
>Become super efficient at GGC and FWB
>Legit don't know how to play any other type of style
>Tried a Saw + "Tank" combo, hated the fuck out of it
>Thinking about doing a Group Buffy kind of deal

Sorry if this is a bit too new-friendy, only found out there was a gen an hour ago.

And how do you fuck up the Anubis mask. It's fucking horrid.

>PS4
Don't ask for build help. All the skill trees are different. Do consoleplayers even have Fugitive yet

Yes. We do.

>buying a game that actually is PC as lead platform (like Valve, Blizzard, or Bethesda games) on console

>.... and then asking for help when your version never gets updates

Are achievements bugged at the moment?
I just did Hoxton Breakout on hard with a friend who just started playing and I got the complete all contracts on hard achievement which is odd since there are contracts I've never even played

>tfw can't play anything other than high speed high mag size crook build with LBV without getting bored
Sprinting everywhere and not having to stop to shoot, reload, or aim with the KSP 58 is too fun.

LBV is the biggest meme in this game.

Remove SAM

>I will call it a meme as if that means anything

That's your spread pattern with flechettes?

>requires silencer skills to be good

I mean.

I like shotguns but is it really worth it to forgo the shotgun skills on a build in order to have that ridiculous rifle capability?

flechettes plus the new horizontal leveller barrel extension.

Is transporter worth acing?

>implying HBV aren't the worst meme in this game,

Find me one reason to use it over all the other light armors

Nope.

>thought silencer builds were a meme
>try one because why not
>make this

Does it get better than this? I like this thing.

What are the breakpoints for the different difficulties now? I was killing dozers in six shots in the safehouse raid I fired up just to test this thing.

>game showed the stats for the skin instead of the stats for my gun
Shit

Yes, you can make some real meme stuff.
As for breakpoints, i have no idea, you can probably look for one in the steam group, or, if you're brave enough reddit

That AMR-16 is straight fucking ridiculous.

The other rifles literally can't compete.

quality

The difficulty achievements are based on a # value of how many heists you've completed on that difficulty. Even though the removed pro jobs from the game and from the mask tallies, they still count. So if you did 4 pro heists on hard, you will get the hard mask with 4 heist uncompleted.

swedish

coding

how the fuck am I supposed to know which heists I have to do for the stealth 15 heists trophy. I counted the heists I know I've done on overkill or higher and it was more than 15 yet I'm stuck at 13

Just do the ones you would never do in the first place like Train heist, Alesso and Mallcrasher. You should be fine with these.

Mallcrasher doesn't count

You need to start over anyway since it doesn't count ones you did before the safe house anyway.

So what are you guys doing with your 10 brand new profile/skill slots?

no

30 minutes into transport train stealth and a guard rounds the corner of the train the exact second I drop out of it to load a bag onto the zipline

Should've put a tripmine behind the corner then, shitter.

smacking myself for not buying them before I infamied.

>he needs stealth c4

Shitters who can't keep track of the guards in Train, or even check corners in general definitely need stealth C4.

Oy dios mio, new heisterio!

you are weeks late meng

Fok u

>22 minutes ago
Well I guess he sorta is

I did like 10 heists where the fuck is my safe at

t. shitters

Le t meme hahaha xd upvote EDIT THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER dab #ImWithHer harambe #notmypresident blacklivesmatter healthy at every size LGBTQIA+PMC5H undertale drake kendrick lamar bae

18+

>pistol suitfag build,
>pistol ICTVfag build,
>akimbo krinkov in single fire mode build

opportunities are endless

Is it worth acing Hardware Expert or getting Kickstarter at all?

Are the restart chance or ability to melee drills back on really worth it or should I spend those points somewhere else

>Is it worth acing Hardware Expert or getting Kickstarter at all?
On stealth? Always.

On loud though.

Because I could get those or I could max out the Hostage Taker tree

hostage taker

>On loud though.
if you're planning to pubsurf for an OD achievement of a loud heist with many doors it's great
otherwise why bother.
>inb4 it's to save time because my mom only allows me to play for 15 minutes at a time

Two maxed out Jokers while a drill stays broken for 5+ minutes until you get a breather to fix it is better than having 0 Jokers and dying with a fixed drill.

What about basic hardware expert and Drill Sawgent?

I feel like that 55% faster think makes a big difference, just because it's a significant increase.

All the way or not at all.

canon/10

>55%
Where'd you pull those numbers from user
Not saying you're wrong because you didn't specify what they mean but i think you might want to recheck the stats.

>Hardware Expert
25%
>Drill Sawgent
15%
>Drill Sawgent Aced
Additional 15%

>total
55%

donacdum

yeah as i said you might want to reread the skills descriptions.

Just make a separate profile called "drill/saw guy" that has every single drill and saw skill, so you can switch to it on days that need it.

Why is silencer on everything such a supreme meme build now?

Are there any heists where I could make use of a saw and shaped charges? Is it ever a good idea to saw doors open or is that just a good way to waste your sawblade?

How does this build look for running around with an AMR-16 that does 218 damage?

>Are there any heists where I could make use of a saw and shaped charges? Is it ever a good idea to saw doors open or is that just a good way to waste your sawblade?

Just look it that way: do you like to wait forever for a drill to finish on a door or like a retard for a 300 seconds safe to be done ? Then fear not, the saw and shaped charges are absolutely not for you.

And don't forget to kick players who would dare to spend favors in the preplanning for the expert driver assets, those peoples are such losers.