When white guys try to be into Japanese performance/sport cars

>when white guys try to be into Japanese performance/sport cars.

nigga pls, leave it to us azn's

>When a chink is into Japanese sports cars and thinks he's in the same league as Keiichi Tsuchiya because he's Asian too.

Pls chinky, leave it to the Japs.

Fuck off gringo

>When non-jap chinks try to be all JDM and shit

Butt mad

I hope you enjoy your first day on Veeky Forums.

Pic related. OP and his family in their azn mobiles.

I bet you get payed by "driving" a Tuk Tuk, Cuck Cuck

lmao buttmad chinky ass devestated I called him out.

What bumper is this

Hint: I only Japanese people know

White people have ruined the Japanese car scene.

They were mostly into v8s before the fast and furious movie came out and the only people with Japanese cars tended to be small groups of Vietnamese, Chinese, Fillipino and mexican people.

It's always the white guys that fit cheap arse rotas and ebay coilovers to 15k plus cars such as evos.

Ya'll just upset the Drift King has a v8

If it wasn't for fast and furious movies white people wouldn't show up to JDM meets with call all the Hondas their gay and flood the event with cheap 240SXs and their white tattoo'd up trailer park girlfriends.

They'd still be just sticking with their own kind and driving camaros and pontiacs while making fun of asians and mexicans in hondas, somewhere that they can't piss everyone off and ruin the atmosphere.

What else are you supposed to do

The west doesn't make any good performance cars that you can actually buy without being the american upper crust. Note, I said GOOD. Your V8 non-shelby mustang, camaro tank, and base model corvette don't count.

The west doesn't even make affordable performance motorcycles, just "premium race machines", but japan is offering people literbikes for $0 down with 0% APR for three years. And europe? Yeah.

Japan puts out performance for everyone. They have the volume, they have the shitbox sales to fund R&D, they have involvement in actual fucking racing instead of nascar and the indy fuckhundred, and they have actual wins at lemans instead of class wins.

The US in particular just doesn't into motorsport unless you count oval and drag, and europe doesn't into motorsport you can afford, unless it's not street legal in the US.

>and the only people with Japanese cars tended to be small groups of Vietnamese, Chinese, Fillipino and mexican people
lol okay, ill try ignore the reality of the past 40 years because youre a clueless idiot who wasnt even in high school when f&f hit cinemas

>Critical levels of assmad detected.

Did your shitbox lose to a veeate?

Just stick to being white and doing white people things.

That's a 70's Japanese car in a bogan setting.
Not a Civic or skyline in sunnybank back in 1998..

Do you really think Asians want to be in a place like that?

Fite me fgt

where do you think the writers of fast and furious got the idea to make a movie about massive groups of white boys and shitbox ricers?
oh right, the import craze of the late 90s :^)

stay underage faggot

Imagine doing white people things, but without the severe socioeconomics discrimination part

So you can be an average person instead of the son of an oil mogul and still road race

>That's a 70's Japanese car in a bogan setting.
yes and? thats my point. white people were into japanese cars before June 22, 2001 and they still were after June 22, 2001

>White people: performance vehicles, international cooperation
>Americans: shitty pieces of iron that can't corner, isolationism

learn the difference

The point is that back in 2001 if you were to have a hang out with a bunch of skylines, supras civics you could guarantee that itn would be mostly Asians and that the white people who show up would not be like the kind of tradie / labourer scum you meet at summernats.

They were too busy doing burnouts in their xw falcons, hq holdens and the odd datsun.

That's all changed now and they are harder to avoid, thanks to fnf,

oh no now you can't be a literal weeb and avoid all that filthy gaijin culture

fucking fnf, getting american whites into good cars

where can us weebs go to look at skylines without hearing "yee-haw" every ten seconds? by the gods!

When gooks cry like you are, do the tears spray out from the pressure of being forced out through the squinty eyelids?

>where can us weebs go to look at skylines without hearing "yee-haw" every ten seconds? by the gods!

This is actually pretty accurate.

>dislikes honorary aryans
>can't grammer

wwww (that's japanese for lel) desu (that's japense for GM fangirls btfo)

>m-muh f&f!
>thr only reason americans are into japanese cars is a corny ass movie
>literally no other reason
If you projected any harder they could employ you at a cinema.

You must be really young.

Maybe not directly, but that movie gave modern modified japanese cars a lot of publicity in the mainstream eyes...

Kids who would usually hate Japanese cars because their parents always said "Murrican muscle, yeehaw" saw those movies and went "I want a supra when I'm older".

>dislikes honorary aryans
>gooks
hell no, when they stop drinking piss and shitting in the streets sure

Perfect 50-50 balance.

>This is what liberals actually believe

>White people have ruined the Japanese car scene.
THIS. SO FUCKING MUCH.

I'm am ethnically ambiguous white guy that gets mistaken for an asian all the time, so basically fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

>White people have ruined the Japanese car scene.
yeah totally... i wish i had to hire a translator to buy aftermarket parts and wait a month for them to ***Hopefully*** be delivered

You're thinking of white Americans, OP. White Australians and Europeans do Japanese cars pretty damn well.

Are you being serious right now? Shut the fuck up kid.

Haha this chunk thinks he's Japanese!! Top shit

The Japanese car scene is dead. Everything they produce now is pigfat and ugly. Just another case of Japan abandoning their values in an attempt to emulate superior America.

> White Australians and Europeans do Japanese cars pretty damn well.
No they're shit too.

>evo is literally right outside the chink market in chink town

I think you may be suffering from delusions

WRONG

>anybody doing japanese cars well
ah yes nothing says well like a ricer bodykit and a fart can exhaust

RIGHT

>When the Japs try to enter the truck scene

nigga pls, leave it to us Americans

no they are just too poor to do stupid shit
only minor cosmetics

>forza
what

asians are the ones who do japanese cars the worst
whether they are japanese or indonesian or chinese or whatever

>when America gets upset about the chicken tax

>performance/sport cars
Civics and celicas are not performance cars. They are "mom gave me three grand to buy my first car, what's the coolest thing I can buy regardless of condition" cars. Everybody and their fucking grandma is "into Japanese performance cars" simply because the market is totally saturated with them, as it has been for the last two and a half decades. They're cheap, they're common, they have a wide aftermarket supply because three quarters of them have been in accidents. That's why people are" into them", regardless of race.

On a side-note, fuck off to /pol/ with your "le evil white man" shit

LOL the white man says he can do no wrong

Lmao, fucking crying chinky bastards ITT btfo.
Get fucked you squinty betas, go jerk off to gook bitches getting abused by da ebil white man and taking superior white dick.
Daily reminder that your pathetic yellow dicklet will never please a woman.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha gooks btfo

I seriously hope op is Japanese. If you are any other asian, why are you even complaining? Go drive your Hyundai or chery or some shit.

racist