Tell me Veeky Forums, whats your end game and what are doing to get there?

Tell me Veeky Forums, whats your end game and what are doing to get there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm switching my job from transport of goods to IT so I can find some clients to start a business on my own.

While I do that I'll focus on looking good and fkin20yo grills I bullshited my way into by telling them I gonna spend my hardearned money on them.

Simple really.

I'm in school so I can eventually move to a 40 hr/week job from my current 60 hr/week one and I'm investing all my saved income so I can have enough passive income to pay rent on a small bay/warehouse.

Joining military because I refuse to be a wageslave/don't want to get licensed or cfa'd. Use VA loans to buy multifam rentals, work for commercial nuclear plants after for big bucks or start a hydroponics business after. Achieve maximum sexual market value at around 30-35 years old, find optimal partner to mate with, have 3-6 children and create a wealthy dynasty to pass my net worth onto. Take pride in helping all children succeed/self actualize and prepare for their futures

Honestly, I don't know anymore. Maybe start a business. I'd like to think that I'll keep pushing and keep growing my NW, but honestly, I'm tired and I don't see the point.

So, maybe the end game is just to find something that makes me happy.

My end game has changed multiple times now.

First, I just wanted a nice steady income of $35k/year or some shit so I could afford a comfy studio apartment and live happily playing vidya or whatever

After achieving that, I just wanted maybe a nice condo making $65k/year or something which would give me more financial freedom

After achieving that, I went for the elusive 6 figure income of $100,000 and I felt really underwhelmed after achieving it

Now I am on the hunt to earn $1 million in 2017 so I can become one of the 8,000 people in my state (top 0.13%) to do so.

Fuck private jets, fuck a big mansion, fuck a ferrari. Now the goal is to get my fucking name plastered on a building in NYC. I want the peasants to know who the fuck is their god

What do you do?

financial independence. not the poorfag kind either
I want to make at least ~90k a year gross (before personal expenses, not business) just by having a few people hired to manage crap for me

Comfortable 9-5

Easy commute

No weekend obligations

Ability to save up copious amounts of vacation days.

Good pay (70-100k)

I could not give a shit about anything else

A form of smallholding. Maybe open a co-op someday with a bunch of other guys.

I've given up drinking and smoking. Using the shopping market for food instead of overpriced fast food and restaurants. Saving my dollars

my man

Chad fucks prime 8+/10 girls while having to work a day in his life.

>maximum sexual market value at around 30-35 years old,
LOL. more like maximun beta providing cuck value

Life ends at 20. Prime aged 16yo goddesses get fucked by prime Chads. It's over.

>After achieving that, I went for the elusive 6 figure income of $100,000 and I felt really underwhelmed after achieving it

I just did this and 2 years of making 120k and 180k, its extremely underwhelming. I feel broke still.

It's terrible. I remember reading on Reddit about people making six figures and thinking how filthy rich they must be. I feel more poor than ever.

Getting to 1 million dollars so I can put it in dividend stocks and live off the dividends and retire.

Or get into medical school and do something I enjoy.

Landing a helicopter on my yacht.

Own a business now about to gross 200k this year, doubling every year.

LOL--- you actually believe him?

I feel sorry for you that your life is so pathetic that you have a hard time believing anyone else that posts on Veeky Forums could possibly be doing well. What I find hilarious is that you find someone claiming a six figure plus income is something even worth fabricating. just lol dude, get your life together

5k a month passive internet income so I can focus on my true passion , music , as well as big cums, without worrying about other shit

Doing your son

So what you're saying is you believe everything on biz? No liars on biz?
Naive faggot.
You need to get yo life, nigga!

I want to retire completely, and comfortably.
I want to be able to buy pretty much anything I want.
I want to be able to take me and my wife & kids on a couple $20k vacations every year.
I want to never have to worry about money again.

and I don't want to work for any of that.

I hit my goals 12 years ago. So I'm not doing anything to get there.

>die
>inherit money
>spend all day sleeping

>Joining military
So you would be a regular slave. That sounds much better.

>>>r9k

how?

Although it's an amazing income and 1st world problem and all that shit -

It's still depressing. I think it has to do with the fact that when you make $40k/yr, you are interested in buying and paying off a used car. Something that seems barely within reach. When you make $150k/yr you are no longer interested in a used car, you become interested in buying and paying off a property or some asset. Something that also barely seems within reach.

I imagine that this will just never end, but it makes me wonder what those who have $1MM/yr income feel like. Disappointment with their income?

If we're nearing the realm of fantasy then I would say a stay at home job where I make a six figure salary and work 6 - 8 hours for 5 days of the week.

E-statting on Veeky Forums till I die

to make enough to drop out of society

I'm a musician but I want to be like Lemmy from Motorhead. I just want the financial freedom to not give a fuck, and bang metal hotties well into my 50's
Since no one buys music anymore, I'm gonna start a rock-n'roll themed lifestyle brand and shill SHILL SHIIIIIIIIILLL. Have a Gucci like logo that can be printed on cheap stuff that I can mark up horrendously. Use my music in all the ads, content marketing, run gigs for my band as promotional events. Eventually either my band will be famous enough i can focus on that full time, or I'll make enough money from the branding side that I'll be able to stop working and just play whenever I want.

Or, I'll just do a Robert Kiyosaki. Claim to tell people the secrets to getting rich and charge them for the privilege.

You are a complete waste of a man if you really believe that.
You are in your prime in your 30's until 40's. Pic very much related

I want a ranch I never visit and to eat sushi off a jap girls tits

mostly I want to become a land baron

Own a medieval castle. Not joking.

There are A LOT of men who putter out by 30.

Combination of stupid, mindless. stressful work, horrible diet, and poor fitness.

But I believe that is is possible for most people to hit their prime in the 30's/40's and beyond. I know some much older doing amazingly well.

You are searching for something inside of yourself how do you not see that? You continuously move your goal post and it makes you unsatisfied. Take some time to self explore and do a little charity work even. Some millionaires/billionaires love charity work because it gives them a bigger high than anything else.

What kind of logic is that?

>you keep making more and more money
>you should stop and help some worthless people instead

Not to mention the only reason wealthy people do "charity work" is because it's an opportunity for them to keep money away from the government

by owning a small business.

Hedgefund.

Get into Harvard.
Graduate
Work for investment company.
Create my own hedge fund.

I'm applying to work for the foreign service next april. The pay is good, depending where you're stationed, but I plan to have lots of kids and while I would get paid an extra for every kid I have international schools are pretty fucking expensive, so I need my investments to do pretty good.

You're gonna go far in life kid..

>what are doing

work in AML compliance full time at a bulge bracket bank
attending a laws chool part time on a almost full tuiton scholly at a regional state school (i kept it after first year lets hope my grades remain good enuff lolol)

Move up in compliance and hopefully my job doesnt get automated

idk i hope im doing the right thing :/

>Achieve maximum sexual market value at around 30-35 years old
>find optimal partner to mate with at 35
The end goal is to become a beta provider, impressive. Also, your sexual market value reaches it's maximum by improving your financial situation only if your targets are literally fucking gold diggers. You don't deserve a good life.

i don't understand what you're saying
as a male, you have more of a selection as you hit your 30s if you have a decent career and whatnot

His gonna chop off his balls when he turns 29

I know that feel bro. Making 80k and working on a tabletop game on the side but not enjoying either. Tried a novel and hated it. Tried banging sluts on the side but still empty. Working on the tabletop more as a marketing medium and focusing on python/javascript now to do freelancing, gonna dive head first into Veeky Forums for a few years to see if the stress addiction hits and I can find passion in running things.

That's my life. My complaints above aside, there are few actual problems involved. Make sure to job hop every 2 years for salary bumps.

Dividends off 1 million are about $20,000 per year. Taxes take out 15% so you're down to $17,500, or $336 per week. Focus on what you take pride in instead.

IUnderstoodThatReference.jpg

If you truly did do this and retire, you have no competition worries so would you mind sharing the main details? What were your products/services, what problems did you have that you didn't expect? What were your first few jobs like? How did you originally acquire your skills/starting capital, and what were your best and worst results from different advertising methods?

He's not saying your market is dead when you're 30. He's saying that physically you're worth more in your 20s, so if you're not doing well in your 20s then becoming 30 doesn't help, it hurts. Most girls who aren't gold diggers in their 20s also date guys in their 20s, or hot guys who are in their 30s.

Being 30 doesn't make you hotter, it's that many hot guys are still hot in their 30s.

I want a castle.

Call it simplistic or childish, idgaf. A big fuckin' family home that doubles as a fortified shelter/bunker when shtf sounds good to me. Already have wife /kid so picking up bitches in a Ferrari doesn't interest me. Comfy life all the way.

>you have no competition worries
I have no competition worries either way. My business only operates in my town and the odds of anyone here opening a competing biz here are nil. Even if they did, I wouldn't be where I am if I was afraid of competition.

I bought a janitorial company from my sister-in-law and grew it. I bought it on a payment plan, I paid her all the profit from the first year I owned it. My knowledge was acquired through 16 years of managing other people's businesses, primarily restaurants and cafeterias. I also started several businesses prior to this one.

I didn't encounter any real surprises. I didn't work very long, I retired less than a year after I paid off the biz. The work was irritating and stupid, as you can imagine janitorial and housekeeping work to be.

I don't advertise. If I want to work for a client I will approach them. I don't sell to the public, and I don't usually appreciate random people calling and trying to hire me. My company is the best in our area at what we do, that's advertising enough to keep us very busy.

If you're going the castle route make sure you have a solid gate, firearms, water supply, energy source, and sewage system. Might as well go full Feudal Lord.

Patrician tier goals, my food fellow.

I'm starting an accountancy role at the moment but my end goal is to build apps/websites, starting on the side and transitioning fully over when i can. I have some decent ideas and i'm teaching myself html/css/js + java in my spare time

Not being a wagecuck by having my own business before I turn 30.

>as a male, you have more of a selection as you hit your 30s if you have a decent career and whatnot
Yeah, you retard, but women are at their peak in their late teen years and early twenties, and if you're 35 I doubt you'll get one of those even if you have a decent salary, you'll probably get a 30 year old used up cunt who's in it for the money, who's already had god knows how many dicks inside her before you, which makes you a textbook beta provider.
Also, why do you want to start your first serious relationship at 30+ if your chances are only going to get worse with each year because by that time the women that are in your dating range will probably already be in serious relationships if not married already.
Also
>caring about someone that would have second thoughts if you would fuck up your career since that was such an important criteria in the first place
Wew, lad. Have fun spending the rest of your life with such a shallow person, don't get mad after you get divorce raped.

I'm 31 and broke and picked up a 20 year old last night, at the club I was all the girls were around that age, and plenty of them seemed interested in me, even though I'm not handsome just pretty confident lately. I love reading retards blaming other stuff for their defeatist attitudes.

Honestly lad you don't know girls that well if you don't think that the majority of 20 somethings are shagging older men secretly. I promise you it happens more than you think

I currently make $120k/yr, my wife makes $50k/yr.

We live in an area with an extremely low cost of living, low taxes, and low property costs. The pay sounds low, but it is very high for the area.

I hate my job and stress will likely kill me before long. Quite honestly, I hope it does. If it doesn't, I intend on using the pay to knock out all remaining debt (two car payments, mortgage, and my wife still has some student loan debt).

All in all, we're not in bad shape. Good bit in savings, good bit in investments, good bit in liquid assets.

I am starting to move funds towards wiser investments. I only want to be doing my job for another 5 years and then I plan on retiring early (part time, easier position).

Or, hopefully I drop dead before then. I have a $750k life insurance policy that would set my wife for financial independence, and I would finally get to sleep.

>stuff that never happened.jpg
>common sense is defeatist
But let's act like it did happen
>it worked for me therefore it should work for everyone
Yeah, I bet a lot of 35 y/o dudes manage to pick up 20 year old girls who also happen to be interested in relationships with them without material benefits in mind, pretty common, right ? You just have to be yourself.
Anyway, I either fell for bait or you are legitimately mentally challenged, which is really sad.

Wage cuck for the next 21 years. Retire, get my pension, live off that, my investments, and my rental income till I die.

The best thing money can buy is not having to work.

> the majority of 20 somethings are shagging older men secretly.
Prove it.
Also, we were talking about relationships here, the ones that involve some degree of genuine love and don't end up with a divorce, depression and alcoholism like the guy I originally replied to is trying to set up for himself.

>the pay sounds low

I fucking hate people who try and humble brag

Thanks for the input - I don't think it's a bad thing to move goal posts / set new goals after present ones have been achieved. Goals are always set to be just on the cusp of our reach. I just wonder if an individual reaches a plateau where they don't desire to have more goals beyond current achievement or if it's uniformly endless.

I do agree with your charity comment through. I hesitate to self-explore as it's simply time lost if you already have goals in place.

Gonna be honest I was lazy and missed the context, I thought it was just random hookups and not relationships. Yeah, that guy's fucking retarded if he thinks he's going to get a wholesome relationship out of someone 15 years younger, more attractive, and financially unequal

Regarding the older thing it's obviously anecdotes but I've lived with lots of different girls at uni I'm close to, and I've heard some truly degenerate and numbing shit

Yep. I'm humble bragging alright.

I would literally love for opposing traffic to enter my lane and send me off into the land of sweet relief. I hate my job and the pay isn't justified when the stress is weighed in.

Yep, that's bragging.

>It doesn't happen to me so it can't happen to anyone

Sorry it doesn't fit your incel/autist narrative, but young girls do like older guys. The fact that I never got laid in my twenties and now that I'm over thirty I get young pussy all the fucking time had proven that for me.

I can only explain it by confidence, even though I'm broke right now next year I'll be making bank, so money doesn't worry me it doesn't hurt my confidence. I can laugh off being broke and girls laugh with me.

I'm ignoring all that other shit. You said you have a combined (assuming DINK) double income of 170k/yr. That is not low pay, at all, even remotely

>but I've lived with lots of different girls at uni I'm close to, and I've heard some truly degenerate and numbing shit
Which makes it even worse, cause he isn't going to start a family with a woman in her 20's, he's probably going to have to settle with one in her 30's who went through that phase with other dudes.
Absolutely disgusting.

You're entitled to your opinion, and if you want to interpret what I said in that manner, feel free.

Grass isn't greener on the other side, my friend.

>>It doesn't happen to me so it can't happen to anyone
Strawman, I never said that.
>>The fact that I never got laid in my twenties and now that I'm [a fucking retard who can't understand that his anecdote is a non-argument]
Yeah, we got it, something happened to you and you decided to tell us about it. You could've won the fucking lottery for all I care, that doesn't make buying tickets a reasonable choice for the rest of us. We are talking about probabilities here, not possibilities, you absolute moron, you want me to spell it out for you ? Funny, you talking about autism since you seem to be the only genuine autistic person in this thread, other than the lad who wants to join the army so he can start a family.
Anyway, want to disprove the fact that if your career is an important factor of a relationship that you've started in your 30's chances are you've ended up settling with a gold digger ?

>you've ended up settling with a gold digger
protip: they're all gold diggers unless you're really hot. even then they'll leave you for a wealthier man when they get the chance.

You can go out get laid and enjoy life or you can stay on r9k and sluthate and bitch about women all you want. I have made my choice you make yours.

Top notch argument, fagtron.

>protip: they're all gold diggers
this guy knows

You know they pay for your kids' school tuition, right?

this thread has turned so salt

end game is fuck as many hot young women as I can

Computer biz so far
not domination level
High pro level
Reading the lonely 88 by Felix
Thinking about other opps

Also thinking about devoting 1 hour in monring to calisthenics
just started high carb low fat diet today

You do realize he has to pay taxes on that 170,000? Think about how little money is actually left over when all is said and done.

Between house, wife, cars, children, miscellaneous expenses, etc.... many people come to the inevitable conclusion that dedicating the majority of YOUR LIFE simply isn't worth it to lead a mediocre life. Best case scenario, he gets to put away $20,000 - $30,000/year in savings which is literally fucking nothing.

Trust me on this one. If $170k/year sounds like a lot to you, it's not because it is, it's because you are so far removed from society and the true value of money

how get laid
40 tall balding here
guna shave head
go bouncer look
also starting diet
and dedicating morning hour ot pushups n simlr

fucking sub 7's doesn't count you cuck.

Be Chad or be dead. Money is a cope.

>pic related
>pic is a man invisible to prime women
your point

also chances are by 30-40s youll be balding

Having a passive or semi-passive income in US dollars so I can live comfortably in my 3rd world shithole.

I need to make about 2k US dollars a month to accomplish it. Unless the economy goes to shit, in which case I'd probably need even less.

I'm doing jack shit, I'm not creative enough and I can't even come up with a good business idea.

Owning vacation rental properties. The plan is as follows.

>buy
>spend no profits
>pay off principal while saving slush fund for slow of season
>pay off house
>buy second
>use leverage to pay off that house faster
>repeat until I have 5-10 properties paid off
>fuck off into early retirement

So long as I make sure to have enough to cover slow off season, taxes and other fees like property management and such this will work.

You seem the type who reads a lot online; but has actually never been with Girls. So much anger, so much vitriol, so much requirements for "muh proof" and so little substance. Just attacks on others. All womanz are digging something. be it gold, fame, status.

Enjoy mr defeatist.

>Fast Car
>Drive past group of gold diggers
>Roof is slowly being lowered
>Throw hundos out of car ( I know not classy)
>Put gear in first gear
>Push clutch all the way
>Skrrr sKrrrrttt
>Burn wheels
>Drive away quickly

this is a geniunely good question

my end goal is to have:

1 house to live in, completely owned.
1 investment property to reno / rent / whatever
have enough "passive income" to sustain my life
big family with a lot of kids
>what am I doing
I am half way through a bachelors while also trying to take on as much real world experience as I can. getting multiple certificates, building up my financial independence, also trying to start up a business for a side income.

I really don't have one.

I have a job where I will make over a 100k next year and still live at my parents. i know i know but its comfy and no rent. Im really just doing fuk all except drinking every weekend and trying to hookup with sloots.

Might just move to like idaho get some guns and be that one very quiet old man who drink whiskey on a porch and fixes a car all day, maybe the occasional home repair.

To retire at 30 with a house in New York enough money to not want for anything for the rest of my days.

I just want enough money to stop myself from being an hero.

No one mentioned the "fuck you position"?
youtu.be/xdfeXqHFmPI

"You get up 2.5 million dollars any asshole in the world knows what to do. You get a house with a 25 year roof, an indestructible Jap-economy shit box, you put the rest into the system and 3-5% to pay your taxes and that is your base.You get me? That is your Fortress of Fucking Solitude. That puts you for the rest of your life at a level of Fuck You. Someone wants you to do something Fuck You, boss pisses you off Fuck You. Own your house, have a couple bucks in the bank, don't drink. That is all I have to say to anybody at the social level."

>Garage of dream cars
>Badass loft style apartments, one in NYC, LA, London & Sydney
>Enough money so that I can travel the world, live in a hotel, eat out, do whatever, whenever, say 1k per day

How am I doing in terms of getting there? 6 months ago I was 70k in unsecured debt. Today my net worth is 280k.

Moral of the story? Hard work is a meme. What worked for me was opportunity, leverage, calculated risk & being right. What's fucked up? Had I not hesitated on the position, and bought in when I initially felt like it would have been a good time, my net worth now would have been 480k. 2 weeks of umming and aaahing cost me 200k, expensive lesson.

julian is that you

Securities?

i'll bite. what did you do?

werent you that fucker who bet against his credit card debt of 70k, pulled out another 80k because if all goes wrong, bankruptcy anyways, and won big on Trump winning the presidency?

good luck longterm with that.

my end game is to have more money than everyone else in my social circle. also, it'd be fun to tell people I'm retired and see the reaction on their faces.

>military
>refuses to be a wageslave

The irony

I want a fucking full-time job that pays 50k+. I'm poor as shit right now and just want stability and the job market is still shit.

thats actually a really good plan to leverage and come up really fast. if it fucks up , bankruptcy dosen't even come with consquences of fines or imprisonments.
whats the downside
?

if you're a faggot who eats kfc, smokes a fuckton, never works out and see's the sun. Sure thing bro