What's the most expensive car that you, boss or anyone from your family or friends own?

What's the most expensive car that you, boss or anyone from your family or friends own?

Boss bought a brand new Q7 a few weeks ago. Starts at $63,000 after taxes in Germany.

In my defense my family is small and I only have a few friends who are all still in university or only recent graduates.

parents own a 2016 xc90 insciption with all options minus air suspension, nicest car I've ever sat in tbqh

Boos owns a 2006 explorer and I drive a 2012 fiesta lel

$6000 Fiesta is still more fun to drive tho

a veyron
it belongs to the dad of a guy that i don't really know that well,they bought it around a year ago i think and it wouldn't make it past customs for some retarded reason,not sure if they still have it
next up would be a 2013(?) 458

father has a full optional BMW X3, switching to a M2 soon. thats bout it...

>BMW X3, switching to a M2 soon

Nice choice.

Though I for some reason like 1st gen X3's and I don't have a clue why.

>me
2012 Subaru Impreza WRX

>boss
some new Ford F250, extremely loaded

>family
guess that would have to be my brother who drives a rather new Chevy Tahoe

I know a guy with a challenger hellcat. He is a well off engineer who decided to live in a normal, middle class neighborhood instead of moving to a gated community like pretty much everybody else who has a family and has the money to do so. Great guy.

>minus air suspension
WTF this is the most important thing to get in an XC90! And your parents didn't get that!

Dad owns a 2009 S350 4matic.

Boss owns a BMW i8.

A rich friend of mine is waiting on his GT350R and will be arriving in like a week. He's waiting on it because he spec'd it.

1 of those new Corvettes convertible a dark beige or brown

Nope, finding a non-black interior volvo was like a needle in a haystack at the time

Cousin has a TT RS, valued at about $83 000 when he bought it

I never sat in an XC90 but I've seen those on the road and they look quite fantastic. But I remember most reviews saying it's even more better with the optional air suspension. That will make the ride even more comfier.

Now it's like $38.

Dad's 930

Not worth it for the repair bills

I think my dads E550 Cabrio is like 90k CAD or something

this desu

But yeah interior is comfy as fuck

I have an acquaintance who owns an LFA.

But as far as family and friends go, my uncle has a G-Class.

>boss
Fuck if I know, I've only seen his Trans Am. My previous boss has like 15 cars of various vintage and type including a '67 Chevy. Grandpap has a CTSV.

Boss has a sls amg spider, a macan s and an s500 cabrio.

All are brand new except for the sls

Feels good man.

Cousin owns a Murcielago lp-640, I'm a fan

Family member owns a Rolls-Royce Phantom

I feel the Hellcat is one of those expensive cars anyone can achieve if they work hard enough. Even if you were born in dirt, affording a 60k car can happen if you work hard enough.

two of the people who live on my bro's dorm floor are apparently rich as fuck. ONe has an rs7 and the other has a vantage. They're 19 fucking years old and park them in the dorm lot.

>expensive
It's probably the lowest MSRP 700+hp car of all time.

That's why American cars are so goat. Don't get me wrong I love euro

Godfather has a 355 spyder & 360 modena- bought new- , multiple daimler jags and some souped up audi q something rather as a runabout.

Rest is all rather unremarkable. Don't really care about cars, despite making good money.
I'm the only one who cares about cars and i'm poor as fuck. Figures.

>tfw no chinese friends to buy me cars

They all drive Luxury GT cars here because power/weight laws for Ps'

One of my family friends owns an M6.
Meanwhile I'm sitting over here with a Rusty E30

I know a guy that owns 20+ one off concept cars, some valued well over a million. Others can't be estimated because they are literally the only ones in existence. I don't know him that well though so I feel like that's cheating.

Uncle owns an Audi R8. It's pretty cool.

my mom has an s500

No one categorized by hp. 60k is expensive.

A friend and co-worker of my father had a Viper and participated in an annual race around the U.S., but he died in an accident several years ago. I can't remember what exactly happened, or if he was driving the Viper at the time.

>Audi R8
>$200,000

FUCKING WASTED

I have an Audi A4, that cost 50,000 in leaf dollars.

>family friend
my really good friend's mom has a fully loaded 2015 Sclass
>family
my grandpa owns a bunch of old cars so I don't know which one would be the most expensive but they're all in really good shape minus 1 which hes working on
>friend
some girl i knew in highschool got a 2014 rover for Christmas last year

My brother just signed on a brand new Vette, he gets to bring it home next week. My friend Paul has a 100,000 dollar Benz.

There are better reliable options.

Corvette Grand Sport and Shelby GT350(R if you can put in a bit more.)

Is it a V10 with a Manual?

>family
either mom's C300 or dad's GLK350

>friends
we all drive econoboxes. Probably my friend with the new civic hatch with the 1.5 turbo engine & manual.

>anyone I've had some personal/professional relationship with
Guy who sat next to met in an English class who drove a Bentley Continental GT.

Noice

cousins dad owns an A4
>TFW frugal family

My boss owns pic related. Its a Carrerra S that she got for dirt cheap. I never took her for being that big of a Jew to pull that off but I guess that explains how shes able to get so much stuff. I really need to learn the art of auto Jewing that she knows.

The guy who owned the building my company used to rent had a bentley cab.
He also wore sweaters around his neck, a style I think fits that car very well.