League Page: implyingrigged info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7
Link to games: hitbox tv/the4chanDELETEcup

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
hsreplay.net/replay/cbkF6vjP28sxkgCxcgbLsZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

put some clothes on jaina you'll catch a chill

i'll warm her up with my peenus weenus

She's an ice wizard, she's already got a body temperature so low that you can freeze your tongue to her like a metal pole in winter.

sorry for the small as fuck pic. i browse in 75% size.
just posting this to trigger the fags.

Here lies /hsg/, he never ranked up

i don't think banging her is going to be a good idea guys

>December 29th
Fuck I have like 1k stacked but that's it. Gotta hurry up.

Hi, I'm new to hearthstone and I have a question:

Why are control players always salty? Were they ever not salty?

play Cunnyverse

t. Mr Freeze.

BEST HUSBAND

in their heads they are playing something refined and patrician like chess and they get angered when they realize you can just hit the enemy on the face and win in 5 turns instead of 30

'Cause aggressive decks are good and that makes them really mad.

They view having to pick between 10 cards as more skillful than 3.

They are right

They get mad when they lose to the rush decks.

They are fucking pussies who need to deal with it.

are these the lows we must stoop to for the love of cock?

blizzard please manufacture higher quality hearthstone husbandos

Jaina is CUTE!

Play Shamanverse

They want other players to play like they want. Hence the "control" aspect.
When people refuse to oblige they get mad like the babies they are.

The iceman cometh.

>tfw honorable control decks are dead
It's only cancerous Renocucks or filthy aggroshitters left at this point. There is no more middle ground anymore; your games are either 3 minute long face battles, or they are 30 minutes fatigue mirror matches. Where have all the good decks gone?

There is no longer any opportunity for outplaying your opponent, every game is decided by who gets Reno first or who had the better Pirate draw.

None of us asked for any of this.
We are the beautiful ones.

>Dat face
Ruined

>Why are control players always salty?

>filthy aggroshitters

/Thread

Make me into a Hearthstone card

...really?

satyr meat is too good for the likes of you twinkyelflover

>we care about cards that limit the design space
>create a mechanic that punishes every single control deck for the next 2 years

Everybody gets salty user. Control players get salty because aggro just hits their face and kills them before they can play their 6+ mana fun cards. Aggro players get salty when their deck runs out of steam by turn 5 and Reno decks finagle a chain of taunts and heals.

For whatever reason players of both playstyles think they're somehow better/smarter/more clever/more deserving to win than the other for playing a fast/slow deck and get an inflated ego over Wizard Poker Coin Flip Simulator 5000

Just take it in stride, play what you like and laugh at the salt.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Jade Golems probably.

well since there is the word random in it its very possible it will be

I hope not cause he's wrong in that case since control decks are kings right now

>only "control" deck left is renolock

i don't mind masculine or monstrous but friend? look at how gross his fucking neck is. also i think his entire back is hair

you can do better

why is renolock allowed to be combo also

I cant wait for the day where I'll finally make a REAL deck with:
2x Dirty Rat
2x Hymn to Tourach variant
And all other disruption possible like Loatheb

This will probably never happen in HS... but a man can dream.

Making your opponent discard will never ever be a mechanic in Hearthstone. It's too "feelbad".

>only
Thats fine. Migrating from control warrior to renolock is refreshing.

Not until they add Fenrir.

Jade, if I had to guess?

Jade Shamans don't have infinite golems like a druid, or shadowstep shenanigans like a rogue, but they still can have Claws x2, Lightning x2, Chieftan x2, Spirit x2, Aya x 1, which lets them drop six 5/5 and larger minions over the course of a game. That's a lot of extra meat that the super-control 'remove every threat the enemy can play' decks have to chop through.

Here i made it more hearthstonelike for you

see you in three days

>also i think his entire back is hair
that is hot though
but please, do show a specimen that you like

I'm too stupid to understand that game, I just need to stick with what I know reno and shaman

>shadowflame sylvanas clears my board and steals my 15/15 lightlord.

This is fair.

>15/15 lightlord.

This is fair

>not running Sacrifical Pact to instantly kill Renocucks when they play Jaraxxus

>15/15 lightlord.
hnnnng now this is a win condition I can get behind

>How dare he boardwipe!
>How dare he steal my big timmy minion!
You sound like those new magic players (usually teen) that gets upset when their opponent deal with their things.

why can you go face with weapons anyway? this is so retarded

I feel like this card could be really good in aggro decks. Insane card draw, good value and a spell magnet.

I wish he was 4/5 so he could survive swipe, flamestrike and shadowbolt.

a garrosh is fine too

Sometimes I wonder if I'm bad at the game, or if I'm just hamstringing myself by not buying fifty packs every time a new expansion comes out.

I like hearthstone, but I make a face when I see decks that are running 6+ Legendaries.

>Why can you attack someone with a weapon
Really makes me think

No problem with either of those.

Both at the same time grinds my gears though.

>I like hearthstone, but I make a face when I see decks that are running 6+ Legendaries.
user the game as been out for 3 years.
6+Legendary is nothing

I have:
golden Greenskin
classic Mukla
WIIINDS
Onyxia
Anomalus
Beardo
Shaku
Knuckles
White Eyes
every card from every adventure
and 1600 dust

What should I dust? I'm thinking of crafting either shaman (patches, small-time x2, thalnos, lava burst x2, aya) or warrior (patches, small-time x2, leeroy). Which one is less dependant on luck?

I've only been playing since around the time League of Explorers was announced.

indeed he is

You yes but not everyone.
You should expect to play vs "completed" decks.

>weapons are so broken they can ignore board and push face for million damage every turn
>b-b-but they're weapons xd
really makes you wonder

how do I increase my winrate vs reno?

Why do I keep playing this fucking shitty game when I'm obviously so bad at it.

That as nothing to do wit h what "weapon" are.
What you're talking about is balance. Its logical for weapons to be able to attack anything.

clips.twitch
.tv/lifecoach1981/LuckyHamsterStoneLightning

why arent you bootcamping with a buddy?

Priest is bad, just play aggro shaman and you can be good at the game

if you'd been hurt by the immune during turn/unlimited attacks during turn combo clearing your board maybe i'd understand

but just tech in some weapon removal if the very concept of hitting face gets you so bad

Brode has been completely willing to throw away logic in service of 'game balance' before, saying it's logical weapons can attack any target isn't an argument

does he have reno

y/n

place them bets

You're hamstringing yourself. This game is F2P in name only. It's a TCG, you're supposed to buy at least a few packs (50/set seems like a fair number).

Golden Greenskin.
He's objectively garbage for the next couple of years in standard. I don't think he's used in any pirate deck.

>Brode said
I wouldn't go that low

By the internal game logic that weapons give your character an attack stat, allowing them to attack as if they were a Minion, it makes sense that they can attack any target.

Of course.

The problem is, even if not spending money is holding me back, what if I buy 50 packs and discover that I am -also- bad at the game?

As a player that highly prefers combo and control decks, I want to say that you're all full of shit. With every new expansion, the early decks are those that are reliable and more consistent than the others, and the range of aggro decks that goes from outright face and plain aggressive have always had that on their part. Making a control deck requires a deep knowledge of the state of the art of the game, to cover the widest variety of situations while having the highest possible consistency, value and execution.

Thing is, when you play aggro, you're hardly going to have a dead draw, let alone a card that won't be of any help for your purpose, as mostly, if not all, cards are going to be damage-oriented. There is certainly some math and knowledge involved in dealing the most damage, picking trades and making decisions. When you play control or combo, there's not only a concrete possibility you're going to have cards you simply can't play, you are playing from a defensive position in which success is dictated by the availability of having an answer, AND having the correct one at that. This is best illustrated with Zoolock and the old Face Hunter. Both decks could consistently be beaten with the right answers, but they were much more consistent in requiring one to survive.

This is why pro-active play is always and will always be preferred in Hearthstone: it doesn't have any downsides, you push your shit whatever the case, and it's up to the opponent to survive.

In time, the meta adjusts and refines for both aggro and control, but the amount of data you need to figure out the correct deck to have a fair chance at controlling the game is enormous and requires more time.

I've been playing mostly Rogue later. Raptor jade n'zoth is an archetype we have yet to figure out, and the most success I've had has been with tight low-curve combo decks that can reliably pull off a "win or lose" situation for your opponent, such as ye-old-N'Zoth Rogue.

TL:DR: give it time

Do you try to bait reno or do you go face like mad?

>just tech in lol xd
this is such a retarded argument
do you also tech in eater of secrets? do you also tech in ysera just in case game is long? do you also tech in a taunt just in case enemy is zoo? do you also tech in stormwind champion just in case you'll need extra stats to push through?

he had it
how the fuck am i supposed to win this match up ree
hsreplay.net/replay/cbkF6vjP28sxkgCxcgbLsZ

>he records his replays and judges his "plays" in hearthstone and in rank 9

>Guacboy

Then get better. Once you have a half decent card pool, you can experiment a little, and figure out how to play with them.

Playing without buying anything is like playing chess without rooks. You can win if your opponent is bad, but it removes so many strategies that it's not really going to help you win once you add them in. The only way to learn is to play the full game.

Not him, but that thing just automatically records all your games so you can watch the replays

the only thing that you are gonna discover after you open those packs is that you wasted your money

nothing more fun than playing jade druid vs "the strongest deck of the meta"™. "the strongest deck of the meta" has no fuckin threats,what is this meme.

Shame jade druid loses to every other deck on ladder because of how slow it is

yea it loses to everything thats why im rank 6 you fucking faggot

thats a wrong photo

it doesnt lose to anything outright, the way i play it. i have 2x innervate, 2x living roots, 2x aspirant, 2x wrath

>winning consistently in arena takes more skill
>arena is more random than constructed
>Ben Brode says RNG increases the skill cap

Threadly reminder that Ben is right and if you complain about RNG its just because you're bad.

Hearthstone isn't a pay to win game. Here, let me tell you how. I've been playing since the BETA, and I have never had an issue beating anyone! Yea, sure, I have almost every legendary available for the heroes I like to play, but I didn't use a cent on the game! You know how I got them? Playing this whole time, for 4 hours a day every day (except Sunday for service). You don't need money to win at the game. You just need to have skill.

Are the Living Roots super important? I cut them (I only started playing Druid this expansion, and I don't have Fandrel for the combo value), swapping them out for Mark of the Wild.

>Ice Block will never be nerfed

... That seems pretty irrelevant to my comment user but OK. Good for you?

>complaining about mage in this meta
?????????

Good write up. I think decks are better described as pro-active or reactionary, instead of the MtG memespeak, but that might just be me.

>Making a control deck requires a deep knowledge of the state of the art of the game, to cover the widest variety of situations while having the highest possible consistency, value and execution.

This most control players netdeck like mad, this why they shit the bed whenever the meta changes and new cards are released, their decks haven't been updated with proper countermeasures.
While aggro players can take a good core of cards and customize it quite a bit, since he's the one defining what the control player will react to.

Freeze Mage will never be a fun deck to play against because of how bullshit secrets are. If you aren't carrying VERY SPECIFIC counters to secret play, you're going to lose and there's nothing you can do about it.

The deck being shit doesn't make it healthy.

I played him a bunch in egg druid, used it to climb from 16 to 6 and honestly he wasn't bad. He's no Jeeves but he drew a decent amount of cards or ate hard removal/burn spells that could have gone face which is actually very relevant v other aggro decks.

Deck stopped working in higher ranks but not because of Genzo.

I will have to agree with your post friend, somewhat.

Ooze is not understatted whatsoever. Kezan Mystic is, however.

It's a tiny bit unfair.

Currently I'm running:

Wrath x2
Innervate x2
Swipe x2
Mark of the Wild x2
Wild Growth x2
Jade Blossom x2
Jade Idol x2
Moonglade Portal x2
Nourish x2
Druid of the Claw x2
Jade Behemoth x2
Jade Spirit x2
Coldlight Oracle x2
Ancient of War x2
Gadgetzan Auctioneer x2

I'm planning on swapping the oracles for Azure Drakes. Anything else I should change or cut?

play Shadowverse