Bull Bars or Grill Guards, which is cooler/meaner, assuming either will be just for show

Bull Bars or Grill Guards, which is cooler/meaner, assuming either will be just for show.

Both are equally lame.

how are they lame, and why do you have this opinion?

>just for show

Neither.

see

do you honestly think neither would look the least bit cooler, or are u just being edgy?

They just make the truck look like a tryhard, especially on an ugly ass tundra

why do you think tundras are ugly?

there is a reason they call brush guards "damage multipliers." get a true bull bar or kys
brush guards are for mall crawling faggots

also thisisnt a fucking bull bar.

K Y S
Y
S

If it doesnt serve any purpose, its just truck rice.

ok well im new to trucks, i just got my tundra and i wanna make it look cooler. can you give any useful suggestions? i left /b/ to have a normal convo with ppl. is that not possible on Veeky Forums too?

inb4 hurf durf sell tundra, i like it

If you rice your truck you're a faggot.

>suggestions

Dont rice your truck, faggot. Useful mods are cool. Slapping shit on your vehicle just for looks is the definition of rice, which is dumb as fuck. If you want to modify your truck, think of something that would actually be useful to you for what you use your truck for.

>normal

You should probably just leave Veeky Forums immediately.

i got a very base model, so i was gonna out a nav deck in it, which will be useful

What year is it? The 14+ have that hideous ginormous look-at-me-i'm-a-truck grille that plagues every new truck.

don't disrespect the truck like that with flashy bullshit just because. leave that to your shitbox

2007 double cab, only had 84k on it

Do a good install and thats a decent mod. If you give me an idea of what you use the truck for I might be able to throw out some suggestions for stuff you could look at, but in the end its your truck so you should make it how you want.

its really just for commute/personal use. I just love trucks. Traded in my honda crosstour for it, and i dunno why, i just love it. im planning on tinting the windows at some point, would like to eventually put some subs in it. but want it to look cooler outside without spending 3k+ for a lift or new tires.

was also thinking about putting some bed rails on it, which i have used in the past, but dunno if theyll fit with the bed cover it has on it. looks like it will fit but dont wanna order shit online, have it not fit, then have the headache of trying to ship them hoes back.

get a cherrybomb glasspack pussy

if you dont need a brush guard dont get one
wreck = fucked up frame

is it easy to install solo?

Pushbars so you can play pretend cop lmao.

If you want truck rice get something like a bedliner, toolbox or a sick airbrushed paint job, haha.

how the fuck do i figure out the inlet and outlet angles and sizes i need?

>just for commute/personal use

Careful. A lot of posters here really get their tisms triggered when anyone mentions driving a truck if theyre not towing a horse trailer and two car haulers while also having a load of gravel, firewood, and dragon dildoes in the bed.

You still have that ricer mindset though. Stop chasing appearances. Tint is ok. Good audio is a decent mod, but audio discussions here usually get shit up by posters who are sent into fits of autistic rage any time its mentioned.

>bed rails

Why would you want bed rails if you have a bed cover? That makes no sense. Im gonna assume that since you have a bed cover, you dont haul a lot of big or heavy shit. The bed cover is probably all thats worth doing to the bed for you, good for keeping your shit dry and slightly better empeegees.

Not a whole lot thats worth doing to a truck thats purely a dd. A lift would wreck your handling and make your truck a certified pavement princess poser truck, but a good one would most likely improve the ride. The audio and the nav would be good. You could try to get some more power, make it a bit more fun to drive. So maybe intake and exhaust, chip or programmer or whatever, etc...

i was just looking at a cold air intake, supposedly easy to install, would add a few hp

CAIs usually give little to no gain in power, unless your stock intake is real restrictive or badly designed or someshit. Theyre mostly for sound.

>all exterior mods are rice
that's pretty retarded

>implying no exterior mod serves a purpose

Thats even retardeder.

>implying i implied

i've had a 2.7 stratus with a pod in the factory airbox and it sounded like a jet. i guess if people really think they get hp from a pod, that's the best and most cost effective way to do it.

i'm pretty sceptical but i'd do it again if only for sound