/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
We are just getting started edition.

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/12/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll, paste, and VGL7 match dates
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

atterozen.tumblr.com/post/154375384771/ndrv3-trailer-rough-translations-20161212
powtripfalldieyay.tumblr.com/post/154348356616/shuuichi-saihara-bad-detective-character
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck firstfags.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

I want to play double dragon 2 with chiaki-chwan!

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Survivors?

What the fuck... /drg/ told me there was a huge ruse and that Keebo was the protagonist... What the fuck happeened?

as you can see on OP image nothing

Here.

Switch Tenko and Magician with Miu and the Maid and I'd be happy.

Why the hell do you guys keep thinking he created the color theory when it was Bing Bong?

All he did was put what Bing bong said in the thread into a video format so the theory could spread. Bing bong is patient zero, not him.

And I am still inclined to believe bing bong because they may just actually use the antagonist plan from DR2 they scrapped. And make the MC switch one of the twists. Of course they would make her sore wa art, because why the fuck wouldn't the rival not have one?

Hello my little Kiibofags. How are you feeling today? How does it feel to have lost, to have your little hopes crushed like a tin can?
It was fun playing with you but now I have better things to do, I have to go be the REAL protagonist while you rust away

don't get cocky you cucks, that's the exact same attitude shillaryfags had before she got blown the fuck out of the elections.

Not really you got play By Kodaka

>comparing this to the elections

is this how low your delusions go

holy shit 20th is gonna be a good day to see kiibo fags get assblasted

How do I get over my intense hatred of lesbians?.

Kibofags got btfo'd.

People got too attached to Robohope is what happened.

Keep talking shit kaedefag, just like the liberals did when they we're postitive they we're going to win.

Kaede as Antagonist mind wipes herself to think that she's the Protagonist so thoughout the game she slowly lies more and Maki being the first one to Call her out on her Lies in the prologue becomes true protagonist. Hell even in the recent trailer ouma even calls Kaede out on her lies

still going on with the elections, you must be absolutely seething with butthurt

just wait until the 20th, I can't wait to see you get absolutely shit on by the demo

You dont there is nothing wrong with it

>just like kibofags untill today.

Start reading Jess' blog so that you can stop being cis scum.

BEST BOY

So Kaede is like Ryoko? I hope it isn't a rehash like that. Maybe he gives her the choice of staying as Kaede?

is amazing how this trailer destroy the Kaede fags

Break it down onto a technical stand point.
Its just girls kissing and having sex with one another.

People do what they want to do, long as it does not affect you.
Who cares? It doesn't matter.

Its just an preference people have and there are idiots that shove that preference onto others and pretend to have a moral high-ground against those who are heterosexual that creates the negative stigma.

One last time wont hurt I guess...

> Daily reminder that even if Kaede is a lying piano baka, she ended up being the protagonist
> Daily reminder that even if Kiibo, Maki and Shuuichi could possibly do the same as her, they are not the MC
> Daily reminder that Rantarou still call dibs on the locker and Kaede.
> Daily reminder that they really showed a placeholder on fucking famitsu
> Daily reminder that even PR-kun joked about Kaede not being the protagonist of the full game but only of the demo
> Daily reminder to have fun with the last month and rush of speculation

If the protag swap is indeed true, theb Kodaka and the marketing team really fucked with us until the end.

It BTFOs everyone, because it implies that everything that happens isn't real again.

Take your sick shit somewhere else TokoPoster

Well I hate them because a long time ago one cucked me and stole my gf

Tts probably Ryoko plus left over ideas from when akane was main villain in DR2 beta and maybe. Its kinda fitting as voice is junko's stage actress

Tokomaru happy ending!

KYS happy ending

If Kaede's a protag that slowly becomes a villain, then her love interest will probably become protagonist in the second half of the game. It parallels with DR2's original idea to have a male character at odds with a female character. My guess is that Shuichi stops being a bitch boy and mans up to face her down.

That is not a bad reason to be upset.
It's better to hate with a reason than hate from blind ignorance.

But honestly you should be upset with the GF more than a sexual preference. I went to college with a lot of the butchers, and they are not bad people at all. They helped me alot and gave me a bunch of confidence to talk to women, and introduced me to them.

They are just boys without dicks to be honest. That's my experience with them at-least.

:^)

mah negro

Looks like I'm ditching my previous "waifu" for Junko. /pol/ opened my eyes. Junko needs me more

>/pol/ opened my eyes
explain

that makes sense

Thanks pasta-kun. It was fun to see your montage and giving me hope that Kiibo could be the MC. I wont give up until the end even if there not a big change anymore

Who was your previous waifu and how did /pol/ open your eyes?

> Matsuda was a lucky bastard
> Kamakura Senpai was lucky that she was interested in him

KAEDE!
Take the protag spot...

It's yours.
We both can't stay here to lead, and you know it.

And I realize now which of us is more important.

I always thought that I'd be the True Protagonist to protect Hope but you understood the Monokuma threat better than I did.

Despair, not Lies, are the greatest enemy of Hope.

Besides, I brought some "Hope Bullets" of my own.

This oversized 1,236 count magazine has tremendous stopping power. I can hold them off while you run.

Besides, I'll keep one in the chamber.

He's almost kneeing her vag

cute

DEMON HIME !!

There was a waifu thread that just got deleted, and someone said you feel a connection to multiple waifus, you must only choose the one towards which your feelings are strongest. I guess the last 7-8 years of my waifu life were a lie, but Junko just needs me more.

your waifu commits suicide

I NEED more dangan lewds

Fake blood, pink = lies

Retarded.

The dumb shit you say Junko user always makes me smile. Thank you for supporting us in these trying times.

Alright, "Bing Bong" here(user who came up with the color theory) Some of you are taking this new trailer way too personally.

The color theory was always just a silly little theory. You shouldn't be angry that it's not true - you definitely shouldn't be lashing out at Redditors(Why even bring them up?)

Like literally this reminds me of Trump winning and salt from the left - it's just a weeb game guys! Don't take it personally!

And learn to laugh at yourself - I wrote up like fifteen pages of nonsense and got fucking destroyed by this trailer.

It ain't over til it's over, but that one argument about the cut in sprites is fucking DONE.

As for "Kaede is a fake MC" theory - the marketing blog clarified she's not just the MC for the Demo, she's also the V3 MC in totality.

It's time to send out Podesta and have a couple of drinks.

Kek

Why is Monofunny the only one who licked her father back

Whore

Naegi family happy ending! no incestual connotation

Hey I was being nice.

Nothing was destroy by this trailer

if anything it made it clear Kaede is full of shit

You're all fucking degenerates.

She seems to have a personally like a distorted A.I chiaki though

>As for "Kaede is a fake MC" theory - the marketing blog clarified she's not just the MC for the Demo, she's also the V3 MC in totality.

Still find it odd. Why would they need to explain that?

Did anyone else hear Ouma say something along the lines of "Saihara long time no see" (in Japanese ofc) around 3:21?

For retards.

Still can't believe it.

Shh, shh, it's going to be all over soon.

well pink = lies might be destroyed by it from what Ouma says if kaede's lying for this result

>That new Box 15 Remix at the end of the trailer

what was your favorite part of the trailer?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Funny thing it that trustee or another one she took the eyes out of is the one Ryoko finds in Dr0

He's saying "It’s been a while since I’ve been in something like a trial!" according to this translation atterozen.tumblr.com/post/154375384771/ndrv3-trailer-rough-translations-20161212

This is your home now.

As the user who made this post, same. I can"t believe that they showed a placeholder. It's the first time in the DR history. Before we had beta-art...

Fine with me I guess... I just really don't like Kaede. But I guess that if the murder are good enough I can live with it.

Truly uncanny.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Also Bing Bong here again - laugh at me, not Omega. He just hosted the theory, there's no need to get angry at him.

I'm from the Umineko era, so coming up with theories that miss the mark is a skill of mine.

>Nobody ever done that in the history of danganronpa!

>thinking she would want to go to the afterlife and be bored
Its like you dont understand her at all

The timing was too hilarious. I thought Kaede was fake MC and I got a feeling like "Y'know if a new trailer comes out today with Kaede in a unique cut in we're kind of fucked."

Monokuma walks in
Sees this
Junko in the control room "what the fuck one-chan"

I understand her perfectly. She is too plain.

Miu is the lewdest V3 girl.

I don't think its VR

I think Kaede is a robot

Her creator?

Keebo

that's not Kaede

That's Junko, judging by the babs

That joke was already boring the first time you used it which was 50 times ago

naw look closer theres Freakles

>All those delusional faggots who shitted up threads with their "muh jess" whenever someone didn't believe their crackpot theory.
Are all you faggots going to start calling Kodaka a hack when the game ends and she's still alive?

powtripfalldieyay.tumblr.com/post/154348356616/shuuichi-saihara-bad-detective-character

>Reddit still this mad that Kaede is gonna get shafted chapter 1
gg