google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/
>SEM POLL ROUND 2
Pick final destination and time frame.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57lDauqtpzc
youtube.com/watch?v=dZWVW7jXt3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for drz a shit

wr pls leave

2nd

Anyone else /memegarage/ here?

Ninja 250 reporting in

3rd

>20 minutes between replies
ded thred

>bicycle
Go to
and stay out!

Guys, how do you like to lick pussy?

Who the fuck doesn't have a bicycle?

it's because his bike won't do 0-60 in under 3s

Can't say, I only own dogs.

nobody here gets pussy

>he likes it *ruff*

Not him, but I don't.

Slowfag who I will lap again and again and again detected.

I has a bicycle too

>buy my first liter peter
>skid demon visits me on my first ride to work on it

bit of gravel on the intersection all normal.

oh and an SV1000 ain't a liter peter, The 1000cc v-twins from the end of the 90s competed in the 750 classes.

Why not? They're awesome for small trips and when you're going drinking

>oh and an SV1000 ain't a liter peter, The 1000cc v-twins from the end of the 90s competed in the 750 classes.
fair enough, regardless it's still an uneasy transition for me, coming from a 44 hp baik to this

Little surgery today.

Little more.

I just don't have one, i've never thought "damn I wish I had a bike" I can walk or get an uber if i'm drunk. I'll probably get one someday at a garage sale or some bullshit, just not a priority.

Taking this

Out of the ram air so the ECU couldn't limit the air intake at higher rpm and cripple the power anymore.

anything similar to the Motocompo that isn't as rare?

I know almost nothing about bikes/scooters, I just want something tiny to mess around with.

preferably something that fits in the back of a station wagon.

thank you for your time.

youtube.com/watch?v=57lDauqtpzc

Scoot scoot

Honda Z50 mini trail, they're just mini bikes but they've got this weird extendable seat, handlebars that fold in and a locking gas cap that wont leak if you lay it down in a trunk.

get a pit bike, they can be had for extremely cheap prices second hand, the engine mounts are all standardized on them so it's easy to mix and match engines and you can run them with knobbies or slicks depending on what type of riding you want to do.

Motocompos and z50s and what not you'll be paying out the arse for the meme appeal.

First oil change done on
New True SV

doing this one at 300 miles, one at 600 and switching to synthetic at 1500

Why is it bad to redline my bike for extended periods of time?

>>I ride a cbr300r on the highway alot

Pls explain. Bonus for how to prevent excess wear.

Redline, as in banging off the limiter?
Yeah that's bad.

Your 300 will be fine, it'll likely be doing 2/3 RPMs in top, but that's just how it is.

I guess not redline then, but about 9-10k when the redline is around 11k

Look up a relevant honda motorsports forum and find a mechanic or someone else who has ridden for years and owns the 300.

Ask about switching to another weight of oil, sprocket changes etc and see what they have to say.

/dbt/, as fun as it is to post in, is primarily for shooting the shit and banter.

Genuine discussion is usually best left elsewhere although someone here may end up helping you I've found it's best to ask multiple places.

Stay off of reddit, though, the memes are real reddit is a pointless shithole.

Sweet, alright. Thanks

No problem

t. gay

9000 rpm for that bike is 89mph, you better be on the autobahn.

>go for ride
>come home
>dick tip cold

best feeling, get your pet (local cruiser rider) to lick it and warm it up

Fake SV

Hey faggots, I just want to report in and say that you guys should seriously considering picking up a miata if you have the extra cash. It complements motorcycle riding very well. It's almost comical how small and refined these are. I guess there is no point if you live in an area with perfect weather year round but being able to drive this thing during the winter is a perfect extension of riding IMO.

>falling for triangles
next you're going to tell me that the drz400 is the best bike

lmfao speak 4 urself faggot

Listen bud, all I am saying is that it's a very fun and engaging driving experience unlike what you will find in most cars. If you live in an area plagued by winter and want an extension of motorcycle riding, considering buying a miata. It's dirt cheap, fun, and a bit more practical

the best meme of 2017

>I guess there is no point if you live in an area with perfect weather year round

Yeah pretty much, cars are shit.

Just go +1 on the front sprocket.

Pros: MPGees, higher top speed, engine has room to spare at speed
Cons: Acceleration worsens significantly because you went +1 on the front instead of -1 on the rear

kek has spoken but

>motorcycle luggage
>$100+ a case
>ugly 5lb rack attached at all times
>RIP your handling

seems to work ok for my bro.

I don't mind 4 wheeled vehicles but if I was getting one it'd just be a van or a ute to cart more bikes and shit (hell maybe a racing kart?)

>mfw bike is now smoking when I give it gas

Well, shit. Time to rebuild my sweet little 125.

>only wr user things

>/dbt/ please convince me not to buy a brand new gsx-r 750.

All second hand ones are beaten to shit. Brand new is only $15,000 NZD which is very reasonable.

Will I regret it? Will I sell it within a year? I don't want to buy second hand and have to pay for breakdowns.

It has a 2 year warranty.. 2 years of no worries.

how many times do I have to tell you? just fucking do it.

I rode a 2011+ one and it's literal perfection, poetry in motion, god made in bike form.

Go for a dealer test ride and experience the joy yourself.

>that super-wide V-angle

holy shit what the fuck is that

do it fgt I hate the headlamps tho

>dirt cheap
>4k
i bought an f350 with the works and only 87k on it for 4k

I think you're confusing the sprocket cover with being the back cylinder, the back cylinder is underneath the seat, SV650s are 90 degree V-twins canted backward so the weight distribution is more central.

It has liter-like power delivery without liter-like dissatisfaction with never being able to come close to what your bike is capable of outside of trackdays, plus 600-like weight and handling. Why the fuck wouldn't you buy it? Just, why?

It's literally THE best all-around GSXR, period.

Ok locked in. I test rode 600, 750 arrives next weekend. I'll post pics when I pick it up

i didn't know the SV650 had a V engine until just now

SV650 confirmed godbike

wooo congrats user

make sure you get a full pipe and a dyno tune for it.

They go alright for a "beginner bike".

>Not a gs500

What a fag

If you want to put someone off motorcycles forever give them a ptwin

It's a trial by vibrating fire

maybe if its balanced like shit.
180deg ptwins are inherently smooth iirc

I got a 2013 750 new. I ended up just tracking it all the time cause I lived in Chicago and there are no fun roads to ride really.

That said it's a great bike. Reliable, predictable, compliant, great powerband, easy to work on. You shouldn't be worried about getting a modern one second hand - gixxers are built to take a beating and you'll easily find guys with high mileage ones and no complaints. I used to have a k6 750 with upwards of 30k miles on it and it ran perfectly fine - just mind to the chain and service it correctly.

Depends on crankshaft angle as much as cyllinder angle.

If it's some shitty budget kawasaki with a 180º crank don't expect anything great. The africa twin has a 270º crank with a balance shaft and is significantly smoother for it.

>he thinks a p twin vibrates a lot
are vibrations actually supposed to be a really bad thing on a bike or something?

If they are i suggest riding a single cylinder 2 stroke, then all bikes will seem to be vibration free.

When I first got into moto my dumb ass honda tech told me to wait at least 5k miles to switch to synthetic.

Anyone do a hard break in?

so trace 38's over and over with your tongue? is that the magic tricc

As soon as I pay it all off (around 6months) I'll get full exhaust system. I'll get a tail tidy on the first day. If only the headlight could be fixed

not an SV

My TL1000s vibrates a bit. I4's felt like electric after riding that thing for a couple years.

THAT SEAT IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO LIFE ITSELF

low frequency vibrations are fucking horrible over a 1 hour city commute

high frequency buzzing isn't too bad though

what do you faggots think about buying a second bike to keep in the garage just to hold onto until I'm ready to sell my current bike? It's on cglst and I don't want someone else to get it before me.
>pic unrelated

>not a gpz 550

what a fag

>30k

heh

>not having two bikes anyways

pis off mate. only just started riding this year

meme bike reporting in late, probably due to it being slow

two bikes is always better than one.

Thanks man.

I've waited 2 months and haven't managed to find one under 30,000ks, newer than 05, not dropped. I'm sick of waiting and think I'll just commit to new bike. Worst case I lose a few thousand after a years riding. Best case I don't buy another bike again.

>been riding nearly a year
>doesn't already have a DRZ400 and a GS500

YOU BET

youtube.com/watch?v=dZWVW7jXt3I

Thank you

i had this in mind too for a while. one for the street and the other for sick trails. it doesnt have to be some high displacement dual-whatever.

it'll be cool though, i figured i'll just give up on cars and rely on bikes for as long as i want

GS500 is for fags. In city area, don't need a dual sport.

stand the fuck back faggot

>securing the bike you want when you can

If you can afford it, why would that be a problem? Two bikes means choice when you go to ride, and possibly a loaner if you have a friend who rides and wants to switch things up a bit or doesn't yet ride but wants to learn.

>wrong.trumpgif

>only having two bikes
why not 4 or more?

Poot poot

I-is that a KLX140?

Why is it a meme, and what model is it?
Kinda new here, fresh off the sticky.

Its reliable
But slow
Has sub par suspension
Costs more than it should
And is very heavy

i wish.
125, no one lets the 140s go for anything resembling a decent price here.