Can we have another historical sex fantasy thread? Last one was gold

Can we have another historical sex fantasy thread? Last one was gold

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/142825/
nhentai.net/search/?q=saint foire festival
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lurking for some /u/.

Too bad that's pretty rare.

>you will never be Joseph and cum in Mary's ass and watch it slowly trickle out into her vagina as she sleeps

>that face
Gets me everytime.

I don't know man nothing I can say beats having a harem and everyone says that already.

There's a Yuri minoan comic.

>Be Mongol in Scandinavia
>Rape Finn women
>Kanned

>Be Viking in Britania
>Rape Saxon wimen
>Vikinged

>Be Barbarian conqueror
>Rape Roman bitches
>Gauled

>Be Spaniard in America
>Rape Indians
>Spik'd

>Be Russian in Berlin
>Rape Germans
>Russkied

My historic sex fantasy is to be a member of the Kippumjo, and trained to serving Kim Pyong Il's daughter from the time I was 12.

I want to see a roman woman get fucked by a baboon

Link it NOW

Unfortunately, it's only one page, the art is so-so too.

>you'll never be the last ruler of a decadent empire
>having a harem of women, fucking anyone you want and wasting the national treasury in luxuries and parties
>being a degenerate until you're eventually overthrown by a revolution and executed

This is my actual fantasy. Does anyone have any historical examples for it?

>you will never be the wife to a wealthy man of good standing along the silk road
>you will never gossip at the bath houses about the Russians and British arming tribals, dispatching scouts, and encroaching upon ancestral territories in a bid for land and prestige
>you will never fall in love with the beauty of another woman at the bath house and fall deeper in love as she coos sweet poetry in your ears
>you will never persuade your husband to take her as a second wife so that you can be closer to her

At least I can live vicariously through manga(y).

That was a good arc in the manga.

Mongols never reached scandinavia

>you will never be the toy of a Nazi officer as you offer up your body to save the lives of your lived ones (even though the promises he says are empty)

Its been a long time since Ive been offended by something on Veeky Forums. a long, long time.

Good job.

He looks so anguished.

this is fucked..

>ywn be Ilse Koch's sex slave

> he

She's wearing a little dress.

You know, years ago I read a detailed interview with a woman that was running a "pleasure place" in New York.
The women working there ware not allowed to have sex with clients, police was keeping a tight eye on them and they would get immediately closed if they did - but everything else was allowed, all dark desires the clients might have.
BDSM too, obviously.
And, off course, there ware clients who wanted to be dominated by women dressed in Nazi uniforms, who would beat them, tie them up, humiliate etc.
Many clients even wanted concentration-camp role-play, where they would be dressed in prisoner uniform.

Want to guess what kind of clients mostly loved that shit?

! That's right - the Jews. Bankers, managers, lawyers, etc...

Oh, and before someone jumps out with "oi oi, much antisemitism!" - the interview was published in Gazeta Wyborcza, a leftist paper run by Jews.

She wants nothing more but to be a little whore
He wants nothing less but to wear a little dress

>Season
>drawing boys

Not surprised honestly. I read somewhere also that people in power tend to be into masochism and self humiliation sex fantasies. Makes you wonder how many wealthy people and politicians are into that.

>You will never be a fairly well off Roman official in a small village in southern Greece
>You will never wake up to the sound of rain against your roof early in the morning and look over to see your boy slave sleeping next to you
>You will never gently jostle him awake with a kiss as you ease between his legs, gazing into his sleepy but loving eyes as you enjoy an act of sodomy

Why even live...

Yea. I talked to a guy who's wife is a CEO, and in bed she loves to be ass-raped and dominated.

Dated a high-ranking manager once, she was like that too.
It's kinda funny, because she had a completely different voice (more deep, dominant) while talking to her subordinates, and while talking to me.

>She wants nothing more but to be a little whore
But the sexiness comes from her being forced into it.

That's what finns want you to believe.

>you'll never be God and rape Mary through anal sex to birth Jesus as told by Constantine

constantine?

Edgy

Orthodox tripfag

Said that Jesus was created through anal sex

lol, what a heretic retard :)

wasn't it revealed that that poster was a diff constie impersonating our constie?

Nope

The original post was found and it was the same trip

Somebody just used an edit to make it look different for a screen cap

oh

>tfw gotta keep up with Veeky Forums domestics

Man this thread makes me sad xnovel died. It used to archive a ton of old erotica from the 70s and earlier.

Gotta watch out for shitposters as well

>Be recently freed slave in America
>Rape Yankee women
>Cooned
>Or Nigged if you prefer

>Be Irish Convict in New South Wales
>Rape Native Aboriginie women
>Eired

>Be Australian Aboriginal
>Rape colonial women
>Abboed

>Be Crusader in Jerusalem
>Rape Arabic women
>Saxoned

>Be Japanese in Manchuria
>Rape Chinese women
>Nipped

>The Haitian Genocide of 1804
>Thousands of Whites being massacred by ex-slaves
>All White men ordered put to death
>White women can live only if they agree to submit to having black husbands
>This actually happened

>Saxoned
>Not Franked

If your not black/half caste, you should be ashamed of yourself for finding that erotic.

Unless you think its funny, in which case your just pathetic.

>be German woman
>fuck everyone that ever set a foot into Germany

>Does anyone have any historical examples for it?

Last emperors of the Song dynasty. The French Bourbon dynasty kings.

>"Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed"
I fucking love lefties. This stuff happens so frequently throughout history that it can't merely be a fluke

I've posted this before, but a big fantasy of mine is having sex with a prostitute in a historical setting.
Specifically one of the following:
>Roman empire
>Golden age of piracy
>Wild west

Does anyone else know this feel?

Happens with any revolution really, I can't think of any where they went "Oh, you were okay so you can just stay" to their oppressors, short of a couple philanthropist sorts.

During the April Uprising in Bulgaria, the lives and rights of most good and friendly turks were spared. Only one of the leaders went as far as to massacre them.

Why do most Veeky Forums fantasies involve rape?

Most women fantasise about rape also, it is one of the most common ones for women and slightly less so for men. It isn't that surprising.

To each their own, I guess. What's your own Veeky Forums fantasy?

Well NOW I do.

>be a Briton tribesman
>village gets torched, be captured by Romans
>taken to Rome, sold as a gladiator
>over time, become highly successful and popular fighter
>get qt3.14 Nubian kitchen-slave girlfriend
>get pimped out to high-class ladies on hen night, fuck them like the savage they see you as
>cuck half the aristocracy

Would not complain if I woke up in that situation tbqh

Huh, I hadn't heard of that, thanks user.

Though I still think the point about this being much more an issue with revolutionaries tending to be people prone to violence that are massively incensed by a particular group rather than a racial issue.

((()))
Doesn't it ever get old?

>ywn serve in nam
>ywn grow slowly closer to another man
>ywn have him repress his gay feelings for you
>ywn sit quietly alone with him, slowly edging closer together
>ywn look into his eyes and realise how much you love him
>ywn cradle him as he cries after he's beaten for being a faggot
>ywn sneak kisses when no one is looking
>ywn have a cute soldier boyfriend
why even live

> Be Byzantine emperor
> Invite >H>R>E to Constantinople to debate matters of church and trade
>Seduce >H>R>E princess/queen in the Roman baths
>Cuck their barbaric emperor and make his queen/princess your own empress.

According to Wikipedia, young roman boys were taken to an experienced prostitute on their coming of age celebration, where she taught him about sex.

That is my fantasy. To be a young nobleman's son, taken to a brothel and fucking a milf who teaches me all about sex.

Then, owning my own slaves who I may freely fuck whenever I please.

>Be time traveler
>Use time machine that causes each time period you visit to branch off into an alternate universe, so nothing I can do in the past will affect the future of my home universe

It would be sooo amazing to travel to multiple time periods, seducing women who would be amazed at my height and attractiveness (a 5/10 man in 2016 would easily be 8/10 for most of history because of how much better modern diets are).

Why did we have to be born before time travel, bros? Or born before photorealistic holograms with artificial intelligence, like the holodeck in Star Trek so we could make our fantasies come true.

>you will never go back in time
>you will never meet a cavewoman
>she will never display her desire to mate by just hugging you whenever she pleases and rubbing her ass against you or humping your leg like she's in heat
>you will never name her and teach her to speak
>you will never bathe her
>you will never surprise and exhilarate her by making love to her in all manner of positions instead of a simple doggy style rutting

I have this same fantasy except with German soldiers on the Eastern front.

Imagine being stuck in some isba in the middle of the Russian steppe with your comrades in arms, it's -40 degrees and the only thing you can do to keep yourselves warm is huddling closely next to one another and blowing warm breath into each other's faces.

You're all fully aware that you may all die soon and suddenly these guys freezing next to you are the most valuable, most caring persons you ever felt attached to.

People underestimate the power of homoerotic feelings soldiers feel for each other in war. Thebans were right to form an entire unit of gay lovers, it was one of the best combat formations ever fielded because the soldiers fought much more harder and bitter in order to protect their lovers and not look like a coward in front of their eyes.

a hairy manlet would fuck your shit up

Correction

Hunter gatherers were actually taller than farmers

I bet an eternal Teuton painted that.

That's actually Gauls.

pls no, don't ruin the Nazis for me.

>Be Frankish knight
>Go to Saxony
>Rape Horses, Ride off on women
FRANK'D

Being a gladiator and fucking patrician Roman women while their husbands are away

If you think of it as just one of a million other tragedies within the Holocaust, and within ww2 for that matte,. Its nbd. But ehen you consider that probably just about everybody that lived through it only did so because they allowed themselves, as children, to be raped by the men personally killing their parents? Thats fucking fucked up man.

>ywn be a Germanic warrior captured in a Roman incursion into Germania
>ywn be sold into slavery in a fit of butthurt after the Teutoberg Forest massacre
>ywn be named some cheesy shit "Red-Haired Thunder" and kill Persian slaves sent to fight you in the arena
>ywn have tons of aristocratic pussy thrown at you by lustful women renting you out expecting you to fuck them to exhaustion

Why am I laughing?

>"Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed"
>I fucking love lefties. This stuff happens so frequently throughout history that it can't merely be a fluke

My personal favourite is Touissant Louverture having to deal with the white abolitionist commissar who insisted on kicking out all whites from Haiti, when Louverture invited them right back in because only they had the know-how to prevent a famine.

I'm 100% sure there's an h-manga that's close to that.

l-link

Thank you so much.

I want to fuck bi Minoan girls in the palace's impluvia. This has been my dream for many years.

>be Russian soldier in WWII
>march into Berlin
>fuck every one of these little Nazi tasties
>repeat

more and more I am convinced STDs are responsible for the fall of the Roman empire

>"""""""""""""""""""""""tasties"""""""""""""""""""""""

But user

They're ugly as fuck

>Be welshman in Wales
>Rape sheep
>Waelshedd

>tumblr

How am I not surprised.

Caligula? I mean approximately.

Do you think she diddled the girls before she had them killed?

My gift to you.

nhentai.net/g/142825/

wtf I'm only seeing a sad panda.

nhentai.net/search/?q=saint foire festival

This series covers a lot of it.

look here mars
look HERE Mars
I am Titus Pullo, these bloody men my gift to you.

it's almost like all races are capable of perpetrating equal degrees of racial violence or something.

Degree?

Yes

Frequency?

Noooo

But you're free to wander Baltimore at 3AM

>Frequency?
>Noooo
Russian Mafia
Irish Mafia
Canadian Mafia
Italian Mafia
Yakuza
Chinese revolutionary government.
Spanish Inquisition

All of which were actually respected.
Niggers can't even criminal well.

Koreans did though.

>Canadian mafia

Am I gonna be rudely bumped into over a shipment of maple syrup?

kinda hot but conflicted at the same time.

>Russian Mafia
Meme who keep to themselves

>Irish Mafia
...wat?

>Canadian Mafia
...WAT?

>Italian Mafia
Whoopee, less than 1000 greaseballs running construction scams

>Yakuza
Japan's virtually non existent crime rate speaks for itself

>Chinese revolutionary government.
Not crooks

>Spanish Inquisition
Religious scholars who educated the superstitious, rooted out muslim and jewish traitors, and killed less than 3000 people over 400 years
>

>>Canadian Mafia
Canadian mafiosi pretty much just do construction scams.

>be peasant in Northern Europe
>spend the winter lying with a cute redhead on a straw bed, surrounded by pets and livestock trying not to freeze to death
>cuddle
>during springtime, make more babies for increased insulation

Nah, they're involved in the usual vice trades too: sex, drugs, gambling. They were also non-trivial players in the biker gang wars of the mid-90s/early-00s. More shit goes down in Canada than most people think.

I've been on this site for 10 years, and this is the first time I've ever been legitimately disgusted by someone. I'm not triggered or offended, just amazed that one could be so degenerate as to have such a fantasy.

>blasphemous apostate roleplaying as a schismatic "orthodox"
FTFY