/opgg/ - One Piece games general

Get ready for global christmas event fuckers edition
Last Thread: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Dec 7-25: Colo Batch- Ace, Coby, Hawkins, Ben Beckman, Lucky Rux
>Dec 13: Jinbei Training Forest
>Half-cola ship upgrades soon
- Fortnights -
>Dec 6-13 :Morgan and Breed
>Dec 13-20: Smoker and Young Arlong
>Dec 20-27: Alvida and Tom Workers
>Dec 27-Jan 4 : CobiMepppo and Tsuru

>Dec 6-21: Enjoy farming your ass off on the last run of movie fortnights because Bamco hates you Event
Dec 6-7, 13-14, 20-21: Zephyr
Dec 7-10: Count Butler
Dec 8-9, 15-16, Shiki
Dec 10-13: Dead End
Dec 11-12, 18-19, Guille Tostinos
Dec 16-19: Young Robin + Nami
Dec 19-21: Gran Torino
- Raids -
>Dec 6-20: Better max every movie raidboss
>Dec 23 : Aokiji
>Dec 26 : Ivankov
>Dec 30 : Duval

PSA Calander won't be updating Japan anymore
EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Dec 7 Coliseum Invansion: Shanks!
>Dec 7 - Dec 12 Meat Rate Up in Snails
>Dec 12 - Jan 4 Free evolvers for 5*+ Zoro and Nami
>Dec 13 - 26 special islands with rainbow evolvers one time clear
>Dec 14 - 15 Dec 29-31 2x skillup
>Dec 23 - Jan 5 Clash of Clashes!

Other urls found in this thread:

anonvote.com/poll/p537937a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice job m8 but you fucked up the global events" greentext

Ladies and gentlemen of OPGG I am in need of your assistance. A poll is taking place where we have the opportunity of a well known artist doing a NSFW image of Baccarat. Lend me your power, do whatever you need to do to make sure Baccarat gets the most votes. Lie, cheat, steal, use proxies, do whatever you can to make sure Baccarat wins the poll. Or duplicating waifu must win and I can't do this alone, I need your help.
anonvote.com/poll/p537937a

Put this at the bottom of the OP next time please:

Reminder to use the report option and do not reply (including tripfag baitposts, discord, steam group spams, cheat shitposts, "globalcuck" shitposts, and avatarfags)

Well I was able to get a copy of Tesoro from the lowest difficulty, but still had to gem so hopefully it was worth it. Is his raid the only way to get the rainbow crab?

that's just stoking the fire

That female snowman/snowwoman...

For now. Japan just got an extra island where it drops.

Yes, so far. Only 60 stamina though. Wait a little bit for something like aokiji, if you can get him then you can clear tesoro no problem in the future.

Rainbow crabs will be available eventually, but universal skillbooks are almost impossible to come by.

I'm only voting in spite of everyone who votes for that fat overwatch character.

Rayleigh shop has it, too.

>clear tesoro in the future

I spent 130 cola going Ms Love Duck from lvl 9 to 10.

549 Cola later, boys.

congrats you finally won't be laughed at if you post a screenshot of your team

okay im gonna one up the devliery of this
instead of evolving my gpu like a total fucktard

evens I hot glue a an actual redhair shanks figure I have

odds I hot glue brooke

0 and I do both

Fucking hell. That much cola during this half-cola event? Wow. Congrats.

honestly i'd much rather see the likes of sogeking than anything else right now.

Spent over 300 during half-cola event, not 500. Like maybe 200ish got me to level 6 before i went broke, and saved up until then. Somehow on the JP version i only used 234 cola to max the coffin boat.

Lol look at this loser trying to boss us around because he csn't control his autism. Go farm Tesoro or something you retarded child.

if you used inazuma to reduce a 999,999 hit you'd take 34,849.97 damage

nobody wants to see that you faggot

Please dont. I like those characters.

Just evole a damn GPU and post it

stop replying to an attentionwhore cheater

>browsing through old screenshots

>every time I see this I feel like this game is out for at least 5 years now

it's insane to think that when I started skillbooks were a brand new thing

Were you able to beat 30 stamina Kuro then?

'Member when snail got introduced?
I 'member!
Played since then, never missed a snail and still haven't gotten gems.

>that kuro fn
I instinctively want to click it

I had to gem once to beat 30 stamina. Same with Arlong

this was my best team for the first few weeks

don't give up friend, I'm in the same boat as you and got my first gems today, your time will also come
felt good

>Baratie
why does every new guy use the Baratie

Because the ATK bonus on the Merry doesn't activate until the 6th level, so it was more beneficial to use the Baratie until I reached that

I didn't remember that
I've actually had incredible luck with all boats so far (missing Aokiji's only)
I've done them all with

>tfw mabel finally fucked off after cheating bored him of the game

skill up when

later

Reminder to all the Promising Rookies bro to come back home before the update. Let's have a good time together like we used to have before, huh?

Welcome back everyone!

I genuinely enjoy Mabel. He's my favorite shitposter. Way better that Cheating Sailors fag for example.

7 hours

how do you cheat? I wanna cheat to get them all

also, post dem Robin lewds

Reinstalling the base version now. I'm glad to be rid of the hacked one honestly, it makes the game unbelievably shitty. Having to sit through the tutorial TWICE has already put any thoughts of ever going back to the hacked version out of my mind too.

Now that you mention it. This octopus looks exactly, EXACTLY the same as the one from Strong World.
Breed fortnight literally in danger of being striked for copyright.

I used to enjoy mabel until he started cheating
now I just think he's a fag

This desu. Moralfags are worse than cancer. Spamming report/sage and shit

>he didnt just put the password in by clicking the green support button in the title screen
Bruh

>post ID doesn't increase
>suddenly an influx of shitpost

hmmmmm...

don't forget to report

*IP

Well I feel stupid. There's 10 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.

>21 Zoro books
>need 14 more to be 100% safe

goddamn I'll have to gem like 3 times tomorrow

SW borrowed animals from previous one piece manga chapters. Like it had the mantis's from jaya forrest. I am not sure any of the SW animals are truely OC donut steel other than billy.

>Stuck holding Zoro books until RNG decides to fuck me slightly less then usual
I hope global starts having like, "skill book's all the way down" FP events for some of this shit

With how many cheaters we have now, you can probably call everyone here a fag now with that logic.

Okay, got 65 gild copys, and was already at level 3 from his first appearance. I think I am done for now. I can finish up his sockets/any remaining skillups one his final appearance.

All that is left is baccarat, I wish I had farmed her on her 2 week appearance, but I did not think everything would be gone forever.

She was half stam for a week, what the heck were you doing the whole time?
Lola and Hina?

I feel like I want to say alvida, but I genuinely have no idea.

ded gaem

bump

Snails worth making a fake twitter to get rewards for?

Yes

Completely worth it.

I'm not removing anyone. Good luck making me give a shit. Still gonna use their captains.

Keep polishing your mobile phone purity little cuckboy

I would a marguerite

yep, but don't expect do get gems from them, or meat when you need it the most

The user you replied to is literally saying the opposite of what you're accusing him of being like. Unless you meant that purity thing to everyone in general.

Yeah, the only times you can really expect to get meat is if you check right before you go to bed.

Damn slow thread tonight, all the cheaters get bored with the game and fuck off?

I just nicely advised to all moddedbros to come back to the vanilla version before Bamco starts banning everyone or something after the update rolls out. Chill out, user! Geez...

Hell yes are you kidding me?

Just the stamina refill chance alone makes it worth it.

post your favorite unit designs.

So I thought I got how animation skips work. I thought it was if you have the unit in your dex, you can skip its special animation, that is why you can skip some mosses and to others. What I want to know is why is Colo an exception? For example, I have Log Brook, so I'd think I should be able to skip that animation, but can't.
Is it if you've beaten the stage in question, and not owned the unit like I previously thought?

Gemmed right as tesoro disappeared. Oh well.

im still here

>you will never take in Mabel's BBC

Nobody's getting a ban unless someone comes up with a gem hack or something. This is just like 7/11 to them, and it's just not worth losing paying customers over it. It's also embarassing, so they'll just sweep it under the rug and give us a free gem.

so Maint is before skillup, yeah?

Is it time to switch back to the real game boys?

Is December 14 (19:00) before December 13 (0:00)? Because I thought it was almost 2 days after. Maybe cheaters have special math.

Coincidentally, skillup's in like 5 hours.

I am fairly sure the hack will just stop working after the update. You have to DL the update from the app store, which will almost certainly overwrite the file that was modded with the hacks.

Some updates aren't mandatory apparently I played without updating like 2 weeks during a update they put when frieza was here

I've actually never needed a skillup more than this one. Fucking 45 gems spent on stamina refills + farming reletntlessly and having every single unit that all the skillbooks were dropping for.

Shit's insane, and it has only been a week.

My favorite since the game began.

He has two arms still so I like it

Turns out you don't need to max level and special levels carry over for the super evolve strawhats

Yeah its the stage completion not unit ownership

So then you can feed the special skull to a lvl 1 G2 Luffy? If thats the case I feel sorry for all those dopes leveling their story strawhats

ah that makes more sense, like i dont think I could kip Tesoro's 60sta animation despite getting a copy already.

yeah apparently its going to be evolvers plus skull and your lv 1 G2 becomes a lv 1 timeskip luffy

So skulls are special evo materials. Any clue how special they are? Do they just vary by type color?

Shanks ?

not sure how we are gunna get them yet, I know they give you a choice between Zoro and Nami with a Twitter event for luffy, they said they'd be farmable but we don't know how yet

They could be farmable through the 3D2Y islands coming up, with each character appearing in it and having a chance for the skull?
It'd balance them being story related, and they could give out the skulls through events anyways.

>and special levels carry over for the super evolve strawhats
And you niggas laughed at me for maxing specials on my ass Zoro and G2, now who's laughing?
>Not maxing all unique units

New story character island is dope

Just evolved Hancock. Who does she replace on my SW Ace team and when?

Story Mihawk, Harp, and Kizaru in the 25 stam story island, jesus

I forgot the picture and forgot about the thread for a bit

But yes I meant shanks

I just jumped into Tashigi book farming only to come out with one book, I'll get my ass on this tomorrow

take a note for when you get to marineford, the 25 stam, if you really want Garp or sengoku to reset for them because they don't show up on the 40 stam

not my favorite but the one I have

stroy Rayleigh beli bagging me twice

What's after Impel Down, Marineford 1?

did you read or watch one piece?