You have 10 seconds to find a better modern interior

You have 10 seconds to find a better modern interior.

Protip: you can't

>automatic
honestly... shoot yourself.

Masewhati lol

:^)

man you didnt even try

looks like shit, even for that time era

curves are ok but not my type, looks like there is not enough dash, I need physical buttons man, cluttered guages IMO, where will I rest my arm
There is a fucking TV in your car, wide steering wheel, cups go where id want to rest my arm, automatic, where are the guages
Nice boxy interior, minimalist cricular wheel, physical buttons, traditional guages, roomy for mah long legs, not my type doe

The mid 80's sure we're good years for domestic vehicles, fuckin' kek.

Most fagg/o/ts couldn't even drive that an F40 anyways because it's a stick lol

I've never owned an automatic vehicle, eat a dick.

love the piss & cum receptacles every car needs this

All the charm of a Berlin post office.

>concept car

No

Audi makes great interiors but if we're picking best then that goes to the B8 A# models

>tfw unironically love their hideous gaudy clusterfuck interiors

It looks like a fucking spaceship inside

What happens when a purse designer attempts to make a car. These cars are fugly beyond belief and as desirable as a mild contusion.

Sooo stupidly massive.

I bet you drive American car. Right?

>make wide as fuck car
>make it feel as small as a sports coupe by tripling the width of the center console

Why the FUCK is this allowed???

>most

the best interior to come out in years

Yeah, a 1980s space shuttle.

All those allen socket head cap screws for no reason. I had a "military" walkie talkie as a kid with that shit. I thought we were past the GI Joe meme.

>on a anime site not posting anime interior
damn this board is normie as fuck

Why is there a TV in the car

>he doesn't know why the H1 is built why it is

It's more a drivetrain tunnel than a driveshaft tunnel, for dat sick clearance yo.

Forgot pic.

What are those holes in the seats for

ball warmers

regardless of what one might think of the car as a whole, bugatti really nailed the chiron's interior

I feel the same about spyker interiors

Any base-model, barebones C-Class interior looks better than whatever you posted. And boy do these look cheap.

new volvo is pretty neat

Booooring. And touch screens are shit.
I still think this is the best new interior. Some buttons switches and dials are nice.

I'd take more but I'll take what I can get

that appears to be an automatic. No car enthusiast is going to have an automatic car.

I love A8 interiors. The previous generation especially was really impressive for 2003.

audi's screens always make them look so cheap

so cozy looking.