What is the best way to sell counterfeit goods and not get caught?

What is the best way to sell counterfeit goods and not get caught?

Craigs list doesnt work anymore, right? No one wants to buy off there

I bought mine off the darknet.
AlphaBay.
While some clearnet sites offer watches for cheaper, there's no guarantee that they won't just take your money and never send you anything.
On the darknet people use escrows, so you can get your money back if the goods never arrive.
Cheap fakes can be gotten for $60, while better fakes can cost $400 or more.

Best way to sell a stolen rolex?

Ill give $50 if its a submariner :^)

Those things have more serials than a car, don't take it to a pawn shop even if you're drunk and desperate.

Tbh if its a submariner just keep it, the watch always looks classy.

>Wanting a submariner
>Probably the most counterfeited watch in the world
Nobody will believe it's real.
Go for something like a date adjust or explorer

Purchasing an actual Rolex would literately be pissing away money, since no one will actually believe it's really.

bump

Sell on Facebook

Selling counterfeit jewelry is never good a idea. Any noobie pawn shop owner can spot them or anybody who knows how to Google.

I used to sell counterfeit Beats headphones on eBay a few years ago until I got banned. I paid $25 for Solo HD II and sold them for $150.

Women's clothing is also popular. Would stay away from handbags and shoes though as they're easy to spot fake from pictures alone. Denim too. Fake sports jerseys are popular too. Especially soccer ones.

Which countries don't have know your customer laws and are available to PayPal?

bump

Dont wear one through Immigration Control at the airports... people are getting pulled and getting hit with huge fines.

I got 2 I am looking to dump locally. Cost me $80 bucks in NYC... china town.

As far as selling... friends. and word of mouth.
Or you can go out in a blaze of glory like the dumb niggers and sell it at a flea market till the sheriffs department shows up.

what about shipping it from china or hong kong? will they stop the package?

Its a risk ofcourse. It's fake goods.

this
just find one of the good fakes with an ETA movement (usually the $200 ones)

Its nearly as accurate as a rolex, and literally just as accurate as any patek philippe. (since they use off the shelf ETA movements then charge rolex prices)

>Or you can go out in a blaze of glory like the dumb niggers and sell it at a flea market till the sheriffs department shows up.

>ounce of coke: $1000
>20 years

>fake rolex: $1000 (to an idiot)
>20 months

You know someones growing up when they're selling gucci and not coke.

hell, i heard that in NYC if you dont get caught with more than like 5 items, you're spending less than a month in jail.

LOL, really... show me a "business man" with only 5 items to sell, and no inventory. Good luck making rent every month, or living out of your car.

so I take it its not a good idea selling it on ebay either

selling counterfeit isn't the hard part. The actual selling is the easiest part.

The hard part is

A. finding a counterfeit that is good enough in quality to pass undetected by the general audience

B. getting said item past customs and behind your borders

It's the same thing as trying to get into any business selling any tangible good - finding buyers is easy, sourcing a product to yield profit is what's hard.

i don't see how buying on the darknet would protect you from something like customs catching you?

even if you use an escrow-

>You buy illegal goods and use escrow to bring them into the US
>Customs catches your shipment eventually
>Customs goes for the escrow service since that's the delivery address
>escrow service isn't about to take the fall and legal precautions for you, so they immediately give you up

unless you've also gotten a fake identity somehow and use it to get stuff delivered...and I'm pretty sure that's going way past what any logical businessman is willing to do

my opinion the fakes are owned by product licensee as well.. so they can capture more of the market: The have and the wannabe have nots.

In the middle is the law to make it all seem legit so the plebs strive for the riches or settle for the risk and shit tier of the fake goods.
Its all a fucking hustle.

So glad I am not a label whore and grew out of that phase at 19.

Reported for being a flaming cocksucker. Not a biz. Not remotley biz related.

100% faggot...

Kys loser
Y
S
SAGE

Kys scammer cunt.

Fuckoff scammer

are you getting mad?

>Purchasing an actual Rolex would literally be pissing away money.

You can say that about almost any other watch brand except Rolex. Rolex is literally the only watch that can be used as universal currency no matter where you go.

bump

They didn't just sage / report it they also told him that he is a cunt and needs to fuck off. :^)