Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Smash Dat MF Co-Op Button Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

>Latest:
>2.7.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=620048

>[Community Event] 4 Weeks of Thanos: Soul Gem
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=628515

>Taskmaster's Battleworld (boosted bio rewards!) - 12/08~12/15
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=619323

>50,000,000 Download 7 Day Check-In - 12/07~12/17
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=619303

>50,000,000 Download Event - 12/07~01/05
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=619286

Last thread:

First for newshits that think they know what the fuck they're talking about

first for green goblin is average at best

Hey man, there's no need to be so rude to the GGfag.

le shitter meme

Thanks

REEE YOUR ENERGY IS FULL

Why did you change that? Would have been great on Green Goblin. Now you're left with trash.

The only ones who get offended by being called "shitter" are shitters themselves, senpai.

JUST

>full energy
>energy recharge available

uh, you sure he isn't talking about the newshit that says that Green Goblin isn't good?

based goblin keeps getting even better!

Yup.

It's broadly accepted in the MFF community that only shitters claim Green Goblin is good.

Green goblin is average, this is a fact that indeed can't be prove wrong or can it?

Hey guys
What iso set for GG?

I don't like GG enough to bother making or keeping an obelisk for him.

Based Gobby exposing the shitters

>tfw newshit gets so fucking triggered that he doesn't know shit about the game he starts to be "le troll xdd"

I mean, I agree, but you need to chill.

IAAG for UGG. Overdrive/Hawkeye/PoAH for GG. He has guaranteed dodge, so Hawkeye's dodge boost can helpful.

I told you to fuck off with your problems

Between his stuns and his 3* can Ulik make IAAG work?

>I have a t2 green goblin because he's great!

>he thinks he has any power over a chinese imageboard

I am not sure you'd need healing when you have 3 stuns, speaking strictly on SL. Unless you plan to use him in a rumble or something.

>fedoraposting

Do leaderships apply in Battleworld at all?

Don't think so but full team T2 passives do.

Stop giving me white chests AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>when the whole thread is trying to bait you but still fall for it

Is hulkling as bad as people say?
I'm starting to farm him now

He's a Hulk and not even as good as some of the other hulks.

what obo and iso set for elsa?

wtf
is this bait? This Elsa is shit

its an example of what not to do from a compilation of such builds that an user posted

Not a bad haul
Fucking hulkfags shitting up my shit though
Still got the mission clear anyways

I'm too busy running Ulik missions while repeating manually because fuck paying 2 clear tickets just for a repeat. I get making the clear cost 2, but the repeat cost being two is asinine.

But anyways, how bad was it? Worse than Surtur or Fenris?

This WBI isn't as bad as it seems

Still better than the % shit

Does anybody else make use of mind damage besides supergiant?

P easy if you're not a complete idiot so I'm sure there'll be issues for a lot of shitters
Just use iframes and inv and shit and you're golden
Characters with healing will help to ensure you don't just lose due to your teammates being garbage
My t2 Singularity has an hp recovery gear and that saved me from losing because my teammates didn't know what they were doing when it came to their characters' iframes
All in all I'd say easier than fenris/surtur but I could easily see how it'd end up being worse for people

bumping for a real answer, just roll POAH and I want to know if it's worth a keep or she needs to meme up and use healing sets.

PoAH is fine I guess, nothing wrong with it
Just max her cooldown and try to stay in her 6* invincibility as much as possible
I have a crit rate/crit rate/inv gear on her just for added damage shitout

I use POAH too and can beat every WBs except iThanos and beat Speed AB with her, among others.

I'd say it's not as bad because it's impossible to lose progress on beating them. Even if your team is crap, as long as someone can DPS the shit out of Odin you still have a chance at winning. Plus if the bar gets too low, you can switch out to a shit character so they get sacrificed and go immediately back to your main. Any heal affects the whole team. Really not as bad as I thought.

Ronan, MODOK, Malekith, and Venom, all of whom I believe have one Mind attack each. MODOK might have two with his default uni.

Elsa's good enough for two sets, I gave mine healing for AB and attack for SL. Obelisk should have GBI and a damage increase proc.

Odin isn't as bad because you have 3 shared energy bars and the shared energy bar is restored through the healing of every single character, meaning that a single character with good healing can restore a good chunk of health and carry any shitter

So the official tier list of World Boss annoyance

Surtur (big ass AOE that can kill characters ranked up automatically to 6* and kill 2 characters if you get unlucky, also the hit bar bullshit)

then Fenris (fast as fuck attacks and moves outside of your attacks range way too much)

then Odin (not as bad as people thought it would be)

then Ymir (the double freeze can reduce your DPS and make you lose if your partners aren't careful ends)

then Asgardian Beast (shitters can die against the roar)

then Midgard Serpent (only absolute shitters can die against it)

where's Ulik tho

ez pz tier
Have to actively try to die

I knew I was forgetting someone
Ulik is more or less the same as Midgard Serpent, it dies to button mashing

The only days that will make your blood boil are Fenris and Surtur day

I think that very few people played Surtur day, I know I only played 1 time to get the "use co-op 3 times" bonus but it took me about 5 quits

>fight odin
>we're tearing through him, he's at around 1/3 HP left
>I haven't taken a single point of damage that I can tell
>warns me I'm forced to switch off my satana
>figure its some weird mechanic where he makes you use all your characters instead of just one
>switches to hellstorm, can't switch back
>whatever keep fighting
>it does the switch notice again
>see the shared HP bar at the top and suddenly it hits me
>open up the ally panel to see a team of cap/bucky/falcon and hulk/redhulk/hulkling
>by the time I've gazed upon this my allies have already died again
>mission failed

Besides elsa, silk and gwenpool, what other speed memes I'm missing for shadowland?

GET
FUUUUUUUUCKED

So when do we get the weekly rewards for WBIs?

after the reset, then get ready for black dwarf on WBI

G R E E N
O
B
L
I
N

ORANGE
R
A
N
G
E

>270/320 bios
what's next after him?

There are too little speed memes but Green Goblin easily cleans a floor as long as you don't facetank like a retard

Then I guess Wong should be able to clean one with the maxxed shield

Oh, yeah, Ant-Man can clear relay floors but he needs a physical lead because he doesn't have enough damage

AND PURPLE
fuck you buddy

>not special
wew

>all that gold
REEEEEEEEEEEE

besides deathlok, what other characters can I farm for their damage leads?

Bucky and Ultron, off the top of my head.

Winter Soldier + Punisher gives him enough damage (thanks to the physical lead and the defense penetration bonus)
You need to use uniformless Punisher to pass him the attack boost from his level 3 and give Ant-Man an attack lead, also a good defense penetration obelisk helps

he needs a little too much support to clear floors but Punisher and Winter Soldier are very farmable so you can just get both to 6*

>mfw a level 60 or below on my friend list

Can I just get the leaders to *4 or *5? ultron and punisher are kinda meh while bucky look kinda decent with the cap uni.

I mean, you can but I should say that for Ant-Man a 5% attack boost is sizable and can make the difference between clearing the shadowland floor and losing for not making enough damage in time

you can try though, no problems with that

I feel like skill preview could use a big overhaul
Have it where you can change it from the standard to like a world boss scenario so you can test out damage and skill rotation and iframes and stuff in a more visible and useful way

>make it to floor 25 for the first time this week
>fresh out of memes to make a clear
>get my mordo to 6* after today's memory missions
>to my surprise he can not only survive, but keep DD locked down completely
>no way in hell he can chunk down that massive HP bar though
so close, so very close. Hopefully I can manage a full clear next week now that I'm pretty sure Mordo can probably take care of one of the 15-24 floors without any trouble, and strange will be free to slay DD

>tfw ended up ranking up some heroes to *2 or *3
>tfw too much of a jew to use mega rank up tickets on them now because I would end up losing some bios
just jew me up senpai

Same except with floor 15
I know I can do this female relay
I still have a couple days to do it
Just gotta keep working on it and on my heroes' gears and shit

Just make it that you have the actual cooldowns at max SCD and it'll be loads better.

how is kaecilius? people say he's strong but seems nobody gave a single shit about him.

>200 thor bios tomorrow
>already have mine at all 20s
>have 142 bios
This is just too much thor

I only have mine at 4* for the strange quest right now so I can't really comment on him yet. He'll be the next one I start ranking up though now that mordo is done.

good luck senpai

I don't even wanna bother with WBI. It's just a gamble with 90% of the time you wasting 10 energy

bruh just stand in the corner for ten seconds or force restart, it doesn't use energy

Or go to the app switcher for 5 seconds and then back into the game, it'll disconnect you without burning your energy.

>go into WBI
>doing really well
>some shitter sharon rogers runs into the corner and afks to dc
>can only assume its because he wasn't going to get top damage or we failed the special mission condition
>whatever just keep fighting
>beat WBI
>special mission reward is 3000 gold
What kind of actual shitters would afk out of a successful group for a chance at shit like 3000 bonus gold?

Maybe he needs the special mission so he can be eligible for the weekly rewards, it does say you need to complete them at least once for the rewards.

really? fucki didn't fight the fire faggot because of his bullshit fuck!

How do we fix timeline

especially the V league?

Not who you replied to but Mads is pretty good. Seriously under the radar. His 6* is on par with Proxima's, his kit has some cc, he has innate physical dmg immunity to help with any vulnerability, got some iframes too. And this is all at T1 - his T2 is actually decent too but not a requirement to make him useful. Definitely worth investing it.

Just fucking axe it.

Lower the entries to 5

Or better yet just replace it with something that's not shitty

Remove bonus entries, triple honor gained.
You get your fucking 80 entries a week and if you're a fucking shitter whale you take it like a bitch and hope you do better the following week.

Change leagues from whatever garbage shit they are now to tier based teams.

Vibranium league is the people who run HIM/BO/strange/T2wasp/Sharon/etc

Platinum league has higher tier pseudo memes; silk/elsa etc.

Gold is strong but not close to meme tier characters. Silver a tier below that, bronze even lower

Cardboard league or whatever bottom is changes to characters without t2 and generally shit characters like elektra/bullseye

With all that shit in place, you no longer earn your crystals based on what rank you're in, and you no longer promote/demote based on your performance. You simply choose which league you want to compete in (based on what tier your highest tier team member is in), and will have the most fun in, and play the game: earning a base of 60 or so crystals for participating 50 times a week, increasing up to 200 based on how high you rank in your most-played division. There, its fucking fixed.

Hawk's Eye good for GG?

but then it wont be p2w and there will be less reasons to whale!

Timeline has always been a dickswinging contest for the whales, they're not gonna remove that aspect.

Where's the Marvel.com article about the new patch and hints for the future? Odd

they still have that option desu. Let the fuckers fight over who is the top 100 in top meme league and spend all the crystals they want to assert their dominance for a grand 200 crystals (minus the 1200 they spent to get there) while the rest of us shitters enjoy our 160-180

Can BB t1 solo SL?

No.

Then I've been wasting energy on that fuck

still a nice leadership and good t2 option down the line desu

He's great at T2, is a solid character, and is an always useful energy attack leader. But he doesn't have the survivability for SL until he gets his T2.

Is it worth farming agent 13 just for the ignore dodge? can she do anything on her own?

On who should I use my next mega rank ticket?

Do I still get bonus from energy leaderships for characters like memerogers who do some phys damage?