/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - Ask me shit on twitter edition

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - twitter.com/lilshowerpump Ask me shit on twitter edition

OLD THREAD - MARGIN TRADING/BTC FUTURES PLATFORMS (Bitcoin looking BULLISH)
>1broker.com/?c=en/action/r&i=11313 (Globally with x5 Margin)
>okcoin.com/?invid=2120673 (Outside US only or VPN with 20X Future Contracts)

JOIN Veeky Forums CRYPTO CHAT (TELEGRAM)
>telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA (Crypto Discussion)
>telegram.me/joinchat/C9Qooj_3ODViAwrS4UPn9w (Veeky Forums Pump & Dump Group)

TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR BUYING/SELLING BTC
>pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR ALTCOINS
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

LIST OF BITCOIN FAUCETS
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

PLAY BITCOIN POKER
>pastebin.com/vLQ4mxdW

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/z9x6YSy
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XCT_BTC
syscoin.org/syscoin-2-1-release-date-feature-list/?utm_content=buffer1454d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
youtube.com/watch?v=iUBrSN9FgMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTC will probably pullback some more before super moon.

Safe to say BTC will hit 1k by the end of the year (or damn close to it)

Why's that?

I would really appreciate a tutorial.

From an brazilian poor guy that sell his body to grannies to try to invest in something to get rich.

CNY getting weaker, multiple country banks getting rid of paper money (or thinking about it), segwit on its way, and a few other things but those are the main ones.

i estimate btc to be 750 by the end of the year for more consolidation

I had a "successful logon" email from poloniex with some Chinese ip address listed. Froze my account immediately, has anyone else been hacked before? Waiting for new password but it's taking ages

MtGox victim here. Literally exactly the same as you described

I've only got a few hundred tied up in it, really got me wondering if it's worth the risk, if this sort of shit happens somewhere regularly. I hear poloniex got hit earlier this year too

What's happening with BELA?

CRYPTO CURRENCY DISCORD

discord.gg/z9x6YSy

discord.gg/z9x6YSy

discord.gg/z9x6YSy

do you have 2FA?

>I had a "successful logon" email from poloniex with some Chinese ip address listed. Froze my account immediately, has anyone else been hacked before? Waiting for new password but it's taking ages
Might wanna do a fresh install of your OS nigga
Have you considered linux?

It's a pretty shit time now to be an altcoin trader, especially if you were terrible at it in the first place.

the only thing on bitcoin blockchain you need to own
rarepepewallet.com/#

Have any of you had success playing poker?

Sell all your monero, the jaxx (Professional blockchain company) update had been delayed and now the 3rd announcement says it probably won't be happening because of the fat autistic mexican "fluffypony" developer won't give the tools jaxx needs to finish because its in his best interest to make people use his own shitty online wallet which people often get their funds stolen from cuz he make money from it. Really sucks the devs are so fucking retarded since it does have good tech behind it

Reminder zec is the way of the future

>Every altcoin up against BTC

wew

doesnt sound like a very bright future desu fampai

It's easy mining right now senpai

nah i couldnt get google authenticator to work for me

only saving grace is that i dont reuse my passwords

w-wait, i bought a crypto from a developer called "fluffypony"?

jesus christ

So much motherfucking FUD in here, its disgusting lol

baby's first time on Veeky Forums?

I tell you though, a good crypto/altcoin to check out is that XCT (Cbit) currently trades on Cryptopia. Someone(s) have been buying up large amounts of the supply at very low prices and hoarding it. Could have a huge upside.

>cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XCT_BTC

bump

Well this thread suddenly died

Dear Ethereum,

Please rise.

Thanks in advance,
Bagholder

BTC will come down around holidays as retailers liquidate BTC purchases instantly.

ETH volume will switch to WAVES since ETH is a mess and WAVES has more use than any 10 shits around it on the market cap chart.

Ultimately economic uncertainty into summer of 17 will cause the trend back to BTC. (And likely ATH.)

so another month till alt action?

my fucking nigga

Has Bitcoin solved the issue of accessibility for the masses and transaction capability limits?

yes

no, that will come with the lightning network

keep holding bitcoin everyone

wtf is going on with xdn and doge on bittrex? cant see any info...wallet isnt under maintenance either

Segwit needs to be on the blockchain first and that happens when 95% of the miners upgrade to it but some mining companies aren't complying with it and want an alternative option. If segwit gets added, the lightning network can be deployed.

My biggest problem with segwit right now is that Wikileak's insurance files on the blockchain can be erased. Although its a conspiracy theory, it does have the potential to remove a lot of history on the blockchain and seeing how its an uneditable ledger, that fucks with me morally but this will make me money.

I'm gonna be running some live broadcasting of crypto trading and will be taking questions and just generally wanna pal around with you guys. This is going to be a rocky start because I've never done anything like this before so just keep that in mind.

I genuinely love this community of Veeky Forumsfags and want to help anyway I can. The chatrooms weren't as successful as I hoped and its hard to give information when everyone has an opinion.

Anyone have a good broadcasting site? I'm thinking Twitch but open to alternatives.

Good luck liquidating btc with 30h confirmation time.

I would actually advice buying Decent (DCT) on liqui.io. The site has finished dumping its token with 25% bonus, now it is rise only until the launch :^)

>Decent (DCT)

How is it any better than LBRY?

I'm weary of coins like this.

Okay so here I'm not talking about the tech, I am talking about speculation.
Speculation: LBRY still a lot of new lbry credit mined, I think it is 460 per block it is not decreasing really fast, so expect a sell pressure for quite some times. And DCT on liqui is an IOU so no sell pressure, low supply (a bit more than 10 btc), and growing hype until launch.
For the tech:
LBRY: Really good team, consistent, not good in marketing but developing a great product.
DCT: A lot of marketing so I guess the tech will not be as good as LBRY but we will see, they have the capital

alright i have question Veeky Forums

I mined bitcoins as a joke 5-6 years ago and i had 1.5 bitcoins.
That was on my old PC and it's been formated 5-6 times till then and inactive for ages.

Is there a way i can recover my wallet ?

as in laptop easy? or just a vanilla desktop easy?

YouTube is good.

Well I'm betting DCT will follow the current ICO cycle which is once its released on markets, it'll stay around ICO price, dump, and then make a slow rise. Golem, ICN, Waves, and a couple of others.

The 2014 ICO fad is gone where you just x10 your investment once it hits exchanges. The last significant ICO to make a good profit on market release was LISK and no other significant coin has really done it since.

Fairly sure your 1075$ are gone

>JEWnLnFJ

nice try shlomo

PRIASE RENENET

XDN DIGITAL NOTE WILL PASS 1000 SATOSHI

Buy waves

I couldn't manage to make any money from July to October, what are my chances now or in the future?
I also don't have any programming, graphics and do-it-yourself skills to land a good Patreon job as an overfunded artist.

Should I just google the best sleeping pills and drown them in some good white wine?

Give me a list of what you've been doing, how much you started with, and what you invested in.

How do you guys do your taxes for alt coins? IRS is actually trying to assrape coinbase atm so I figure it coming at this point

best platform is either discord or google hangouts

it's not gonna remove a lot of history on the blockchain, calm down showerhead

>How do you guys do your taxes for alt coins?

Lol wut? taxes?

Should I bail on NXT? Bought at 895 on the 17th, now at like 850.

I just feel like my money would be better elsewhere.

I've been trading only on Poloniex, no use of other platforms and coinmarketcap.
I never noticed which coins were the real P&Ds and I kept blindly betting then keeping the bag till I dropped it, but in that time all the others coins were raising. I tried always dropping, but I ended up losing from selling too many bags.
Basically newbie mistakes. Now that I've gotten some experience it's too late.

hold longer term, become the next warren buffet

Convince me to not invest in ZEC?

>short eth
>carefully calculate stop
>enter market perfectly
>meanwhile
>bitcoin takes a giant shit
>eth moons
>stops btfo

Whats the point?

Sell bitcoin at the top, instant buy ethereum, btc crashes, eth moon. Reverse constantly.

Ill give this a shot

If you're a burger the irs is coming after us now

Thank God for being europoor.

this

Waves has more potential in the long run.

Likely. BTC seems to have some mental ceiling at 750 right now.

I think it's Chinese raising it and the rest if the world selling at 750.

Selling at 750 and jumping into a major alt is a good play right now.

(If you're looking for 10x gains, Waves is your best shot. Others you'll be lucky to 2x)

>If you're looking for 10x gains, Waves is your best shot.

You forget to mention that it's also possible to lose 10x

NAV
AV
V

NAV
AV
V

It's possible. The upside is much higher though.

Waves is at 30 cents roughly.

ETH is at $10

Both have around 100,000,000 million coins issued.

It takes a miracle to get ETH to $20 at this point. Not too much to get Waves to a $1. ETH has no tricks left in the bag. No exchanges to get added to. Nothing.

Copy coin.

Nothing new.

Pump and dump.

Not saying there isn't money to be made. Be careful though. You'll prob lose your ass.

Is DASH a meme?

The collapse is one.

It's never too late user. There will always be another opportunity, it might be in a month, a year or 5 years, but it's cyclical. The skill you've learnt (when to buy in / exit) is what's valuable, not the asset itself. Next time you perceive the opportunity you won't hesitate, you'll buy in at the right time, and exit for a profit.

nice dump on waves

> Try to get some BTC on coinbase
> Shitty ID scanner barely works
> Fucking 3% fee to buy BTC
> Get told to go on GDAX to get better fees.
> ID scanner AGAIN, this time doesn't even work at all
> Delete my account

Moved to Kraken, how can you guys recommand Coinbase ? 3% fee ? Really ?

this is the right time to buy more WAVES

Anyone who listens to these idiot Waves bagholders is an even bigger idiot. Cut your losses, buy SYS.

SYS will release 2.1 on December 18th. Check it out, back to 3000:

syscoin.org/syscoin-2-1-release-date-feature-list/?utm_content=buffer1454d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>unironically buying sys, the ultimate shitcoin
lmao

bagholder detected

>
I don't hold any sys, I am 100% in WAVES

>putting 100% of your portfolio into one coin
You just proved how retarded you are.

>putting 100% into the coin that is going to be 20 dollars per coin a year from now
yeah I am so dumb. In the meanwhile you go on and keep losing money to your shitcoin

Yes, you are. You settle with one coin that's not going to moon anyway instead of picking out a few coins that have a solid base and a stable development cylce, hence sell the news. I never lose money because I'm not a greedy amateur who puts 100% of his portfolio in hope that it becomes the second BTC or ETH. I can already see you're that impatient type of idiot that hopes he will get rich at one go. Good look but it won't happen.
Ask anyone around here.. they'll all laugh at you for having put 100% into Waves.

lmao spoken like a true loser. Keep getting those 1% monthly gains, you'll sure enjoy your money when you are 90. Do you think people like Soros or Trump won their money by playing it safe? You're a double nigger and you'll never be rich.
I am not impatient at all. I know WAVES will moon with 100% certainty, therefore I keep buying them and accumulating them until that day arrives. People like you "selling the news" are the types that cannot see the big picture, that cannot prepare for when shit really goes down, always letting the market dictate their flow instead of foreseeing the market flows before they happen.
>Ask anyone around here.. they'll all laugh at you for having put 100% into Waves.
So what? Who cares what other people think? Are you a prepubescent faggot or something? I am not swayed by what others think, it's literal "noise". Remember, he who laughs last, laughs longest.
youtube.com/watch?v=iUBrSN9FgMY (minute 2:20)
In a couple of months you'll be back making threads about how you missed on WAVES and you'll be sucking my cock begging me to give you tips about what the next big thing in crypto will be. Stay forever assblasted.

Good someone with experience,
had a question about bitcoin. With gold falling is bitcoin going to surge in price at all?

>With gold falling is bitcoin going to surge in price at all?
Surge is a bit exaggerated.. but probably not because BTC is still too volatile. Future BTC updates will be crucial for the price.

This is how to detect a bagholder: As soon as their coin starts falling into the red, they start looking for analogies like the BTC or ETH rise.

I've had this countless of times with LTC, DGC, ETC, XMR etc etc..

Waves is irreversibly done.

>In a couple of months you'll be back making threads about how you missed on WAVES and you'll be sucking my cock begging me to give you tips about what the next big thing in crypto will be. Stay forever assblasted.
Nobody will ever ask you how to invest. The fact that you have put 100% of your cryptoassets into one coin shows undeniably how retarded you are. Only amateurs do this, it's a fact.

Won't have my btc till possibly the 30th am I fucked or is waves in a good place right now. Seems like I should buy in right now but I cant.

I share this sentiment.

All these coins take turns pumping.

Buying anything significantly in the green is pretty dumb. (Except BTC long term)

Waves will have it's day again. Maybe in a week. Maybe in a month. Maybe for some new release. Maybe for no reason at all.

Wait for your money and buy whatever major alt is in the red. Sell once it's up and repeat.

what's going on to ethereum?

Samefagging and bagholding like a true champ.

I don't think you understand how same fagging works.

>reset IP
>delete cookies
thinks he can fool anyone. lmao

thank you for your insight.

I hope you little faggots realise I am archiving all these threads with your pathetic posts so I can shove them up your arse and spam them 24/7 on Veeky Forums when WAVES goes up 10x

>hurr durr why are there people that disagree with me? It must be samefagging
Stay salty and retarded.
Daily reminder that if you do what everybody agrees on you'll never be rich. It's the 1% that think different who make money, not the 99% sheeple