/poeg/ - Path of Exile general

The Witch is Path of Exile's pure intelligence class, making her an unmatched master of the elemental and dark arts.

>Breach league
pathofexile.com/breach
>2.5 patch notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773975
>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/17924574
youtube.com/watch?v=so9U5Fu4v2k
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILgmgDY0N0Q5ID8QRlhLxFLAWvxmOG8ggbiPTI_Yk_SaVKgstHy1NL3IwfDY9N9Q6WDt8PL4_c0MxR35JUUp9TLNM_02STipQMFFHVUtVxluvXfJfcGHiYqxjQ2VNZ6BrkGyMbOdwUnTtdct67311f8aCHoNtg9uE2Yd2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glSCVLpphm42dqqKjo4q0xbe2uMq9Nr6nvu7B88Lsx8rJRM5w0B_TftQj2NXaweOE45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O73rv6_DV_MX-uv_e
youtube.com/watch?v=FrMhy1auQLs
imgur.com/a/SZHO3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post em

>watching Varunastra on trade for a future mem-build
>3ex
>6ex
>2ex
>6ex

goddamnit what the fuck

how low did they get last season?

I hope that meme build isn't BF because Varunastra is a deceptively poor choice for the skill. Its price is a direct correlation of how many people choose to run Perandus on their maps (you can also technically obtain it from div cards but I consider that source so rare it might as well not exist), which was made less attractive in 2.5 for several reasons: can now find unique maps without unlocking them first, Beyond has obvious synergy with Breach, etc. Basically too few people run Perandus which makes gold coins rarer which makes Perandus stuff rarer and more expensive.

no currency tab please don't hate me

>55 silver
do your prophecies nigger

the only way to fight kpop is with anime, and you are lucky i am not an anime poster

nobody hates on a good old school player who doesn't rely on convenience tabs to enjoy the game

I have nothing but disdain for owners of a currency tab

I do but grinding dried lake gives me more of them than I can use

>tfw im a poorfag
pls no bully

feel when cutthroat never again

Yeah actually it was going to be for BF and/or perhaps as a variation to what I'm doing now (block-Gladiator lacerate)

If you know first-hand it's not that great I'll just save my exalts for a different build.

They did CT races like a month ago?

suffering

Oh? Well now I feel silly.

>die in HC
>get depressed for an entire day before finding the motivation to reroll again
Anyone else experience this feeling...?

Witch's feet

>dying in HC

That'd involve being bad at the game, so yes, absolutely.

>go es
>must get double perfect / near perfect rolls on +es %es on every armor piece
>any unique not with es is unusable, extremely expensive
>no heal flasks, no regen, decent leech.. at endgame
>have to go life anyway for most of the game
>stun and ailments fuck you up

>go life
>ez armor picks, any type is fine
>lots of unique picks, fairly cheap except absolute top tier stuff
>basically anything with life and resists is good
>huge regen + easy leech, instant heal flasks
>ailments and stun are a joke

i've been memed on this entire time

>play SC
>relax, listen to music, watch Netflix on 2nd monitor
>comfortably trade and have fun farming currency
>whoops I died, haha no big deal, anyways back to playing
>take breaks to laugh at latest HC ladder RIP videos of people dying to error popups and lag

>decent leech
C'mon kiddo
CI+VP is playing the game on babby mode

you filthy fucking casual. people like have ruined gaming

mean to quote

just craft your gear. es gear is fairly cheap to get 8k and res capped . i agree with the first part tho, i hate having to play one way half way through the game and then switch everything out.

i've got vaal pact and ghost reaver but the leech is just unimpressive and disappointing compared to phys life leech w/ stone golem not even counting slayer

So you're lacking DPS, that's a flaw of your build in particular, not the type of defense you chose.

>inb4 dozens of buttmad autists

>wake up to a bad dream
>live in dread and fear

Anyone else experience this feeling...?

>play SC
>trade and farm currency
>whoops I died, haha no big deal, anyways back to playing
>listen to music, watch Netflix on 2nd monitor because standard is so boring that I need another distraction to offset the boredom
>fall asleep at desk because without the threat of a RIP the game is just holding down right-click for hours on end without thinking

>play HC
>attentively listen to scientific and philosophy audiobooks while farming XP and currency
>check that my 3 ahk potion scripts are active before going to maps
>manage my Acquisition shops every once in a while
>never die because i make smart risk vs reward choices
>take breaks to laugh at shitcrows thinking they play the same game as me

>starkonja's head isn't ursine pelt base
really makes you think huh

>poopcrows pay for netflix instead of just torrenting everything

makes sense

>I play softcore because that allows me to watch Netflix on the second monitor without a care
Shit, why are you even playing then? Could what you execute in game still be considered "playing" rather than manually simulating what a bot would do?

is a scorching ray totem better than flammability when you're not playing ancestral bond?

i'm a top hc player and i watch streams while playing....

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/17924574
>Do you have a hidden talent? Can you make Path of Exile-themed content with this talent? Now is your time to shine! We're launching an all-inclusive Path of Exile Talent Competition! Your talent could be anything from fan art, videos, music, fan fiction, cosplay, baking, crafts, gifs, screenshots, comics, character builds, interpretive dance or anything else you can think of! Anything you can create that's Path of Exile-themed is welcome.

What the FUCK is interpretive dance?

Uul-Netal's Embrace EQ - Melee Phys- Inc aoe/conc effect - reduced duration - and what? WED? Rapid Decay? Fortify? Added Fire?

is death and taxes bugged? I just bricked a map because he literally refused to be kited. It took 10 minutes to get him to the first portal, and then I couldn't get him off it after I killed him. He just sat in place casting shit at me forever and refused to move. I've run easily a dozen D&T before and never had this problem.

no, as a support skill it isnt.

scorching ray inflicts a progressive debuff over time

flammability inflicts it all at once on a much versatile delivery spectrum

>tfw no Blasphemy Scorching Ray

youtube.com/watch?v=so9U5Fu4v2k

:^)

that said. with how shit curses are right now on high end maps, and scorching debuff not counting towards the max curse limit, it may as well be a decent option for bosses at least

if you have infinite extra sockets, in theory it's a free -24% fire res. In practice it's -9% usually, and that's just not worth 2 sockets that could go towards more utility.

I'm a hoarder and it sucks

damn i forgot how fun earthquake marohi is. blowing up an entire breach in one slam.

probably wont make it to 80 before i rip myself on a reflect rare

why not both?

:^)

SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNY!

someone buy me a currency tab

>those flaks

who /still on 4 default tabs/ here

Are you going to use this at some point or do you just end every league with a fat stack of 3k unused chaos?

I'm asking in the first place because casting flammability is a pain already when using ice (fire) storm
Sustaining both the curse and the totem along with all the flasks would suck

what the fuck are you doing to get that much currency?

If I dual wield Hyaon's Fury would the 3% increased damage taken per Frenzy Charge apply twice? I assume it would but I'm not sure. I'm tempted to try it on a Raider.

I will use it soon

four exalts is poor?

RMT

Is there any chance Breach will be implemented in core game in a way that is not a Zana mod? best league in a while, would be a shame if it lasted 3 months only

Uber lab

well yeah compared to

please help with my ele wander

I want to sustain vaal power siphon as a main skill

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILgmgDY0N0Q5ID8QRlhLxFLAWvxmOG8ggbiPTI_Yk_SaVKgstHy1NL3IwfDY9N9Q6WDt8PL4_c0MxR35JUUp9TLNM_02STipQMFFHVUtVxluvXfJfcGHiYqxjQ2VNZ6BrkGyMbOdwUnTtdct67311f8aCHoNtg9uE2Yd2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glSCVLpphm42dqqKjo4q0xbe2uMq9Nr6nvu7B88Lsx8rJRM5w0B_TftQj2NXaweOE45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O73rv6_DV_MX-uv_e

either put flammability on arc and just press it every once in a while without aiming it, or put it on blasphemy.

I think the best possible outcome is it gets to be a permanent map affix like Beyond is, plus occasionally being able to Zana mod it on. It's too much free loot for them to just make it go everywhere, plus they just added essence to the leveling core game, so we've probably got another league or two before we get another permanent mechanic like that.

Playing hardcore for the first time, at act 4. I remember dying a lot here when I first played through the game. How do I make sure I DON"T die even once?

they probably will keep it, it's pretty popular. it seems like they are trying to design their temp league mechanics around things that will stay in the game. last 2 leagues were added to the game.

this would be ideal , breach is annoying and unrewarding while you level , perfect for mapping.

Overlevel in Dried Lake, avoid the telegraphed attacks for Daresso/Kaom/Malachai. There isn't much to it, if you're not rushing like a bullheaded idiot your life should never drop below 50% for that level of content. Daresso is probably the most punishing out of 3 mentioned above for characters with low/no armour and poor mobility.

>3 marshes maps (tier 3) turns into 1 vaal pyramid map (also tier 3)

EXPLAIN!
EXPLAIN!

marshes isn't linked to a t4.

can you explain how the fuck people make money doin uber lab?

Is it enchanting helms and selling them? Drops?

I hate lab so much I just sell my offerings but I'm starting to wonder if I should maybe try it out now.

it's tier 3+
3x tier 3+ turn into a tier 4 though ;)

90% of the profit comes from getting meta helmet enchants. A flameblast radius enchant is worth 2ex for a fast sell.
9% is the gems from the ending chests. 15+ quality gems are worth a decent bit.
The remaining 1% is random good drops that would be your only profit in any other map, but with some other good shit in the pool like Death's Dance.

Also you can charge people for carries, have them give you the offering to get in, and STILL take all the loot.

Lab uniques can also be worth quite a while. Days with intricate locker will guarantee one. Death's Door in particular is popular because it's really good, especially in this league where there are lot of bleeding sources. If you're going to spend your time in lab, you might as well have a dedicated runner or a build that can handle 3-4 key runs.

>play SRS
>because i like SRS
>but it lags like crazy
>and not FPS lag either
>, server lag

fucking shit game

>tfw no (you)'s

When I did a lab runner last league, after probably 50 runs with intricate lockers and only getting 40 Spine of the First Claimants, I stopped bothering with intricate lockers.

>play PoE
>because I like PoE
>but it lags like crazy
>and not FPS lag either
>, server lag

fucking great game though

that is fps lag

I have no special input since I know nothing about wanders, but skipping 2-point jewel slots or the Ranger starting 16% proj damage node is slightly triggering. You also probably want accuracy (Depth Perception for example) over going all the way to Witch for 20% life and a power charge.

ban

EU servers are notoriously worse than NA ones, there's been a lot of complaints about those lately, not that this is a recent trend, EU always got the short hand of the stick. Take your average latency on a NA server, add 50 ms and you got your average latency on YURO

>Tfw it's 2016 and you still pick up gems like there isn't a gem shop in the game

good call on the 16% proj dmg node, I'm so used to it being 8% att speed

grabbing jewel sockets as I level

not too sure about depth perception though

I did the uber end game grind last league and almost never covered the cost of the offering, I don't see how you'd pull out 12ex and 1500c in 2 weeks.

could hyaon's fury non crit bf raider be a thing, or is crit just too damn good not to go

This is why I play Softcore.

>Literally zero damage mods
wow so dangerous!

not op but..
i made over 100ex , probably more farming uber lab(last league). you should be able to cover the cost of an offering just getting to izzy. how many ubers did you do last league? when some people say they grind, they really mean the did it a few times and got bored.

So a regular exposure map any hardcore player would run anyway, and a boss that is easily dealt with a sapphire? What's the big deal?

I thought the prophecy meant I was going to have a warband leader dicking on me in the regular map, instead of a bunch of the regular dudes.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrMhy1auQLs
Pretty funny seeing all the hardcucks in here pretend they're tough shit when they would get destroyed by this softcore player in real life..

lol, but look at that scary minus max :^) how could anyone do that map without dying 5 times.

gonna get a piety daki

mail me one of nessa

I meant the uber end game grind challenge, so at least 100 I think it was.

Offers were 4c most of the league and very rarely did I ever make more than that. The only time I really came out ahead was if I got a sellable enchant but even then never got anything exceptionally good

I couldn't imagine making the offering back on chests

autism the post.

imgur.com/a/SZHO3
Some of my lab runs

>tfw bored with current build and no idea what to make next