smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/23/50/b0235066112ef54d62f20307cd71bcae.jpg
static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/11/110502/1732406-lubu.jpg
pre09.deviantart.net/c012/th/pre/f/2011/069/a/8/a8d62728acabbcd5c69afc0047c91c9b-d3bcusf.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/21/57/b8/2157b80736a5049c93ffa7092f6a950b.jpg
strawpoll.me/11868140
reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/5hzyn8/saturnalia_delayed/db5g1cb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TERRA'S DONKEY DICK.

Terra is UGLY: her hair looks like SEAWEED and her butt is FLABBY.

Which goddess, in your opinion, has the best butt?

I think scylla is cute. CUTE!

Artemis.

NU WA
BEST TITS
BEST FEET
BEST BUTT
ALL-AROUND PERFECT WIFE
hands off please, she belongs to me

>another ah puch pic as the OP
jesus fuck

>King Zhou visits the temple of the ancient Chinese goddess Nüwa to worship her. He notices that the statue of the goddess is very attractive. The lewd king spouts blasphemy before the statue, "It'd be good if I could marry Her". He writes poems on the walls to express his lust for the goddess. He has offended Nüwa unknowingly and Nüwa foresees that King Zhou is destined to be the last ruler of the Shang dynasty. She sends the thousand year old vixen spirit, nine-headed pheasant spirit and jade pipa spirit to bewitch the king and hasten his downfall. The king becomes obsessed with the spirits, who disguise themselves as beautiful women, and starts to neglect state affairs and rule with cruelty. The people suffer under his tyranny and eventually join Ji Fa to rise up and overthrow him.

Canonically, either Wrangler Artemis or Isis.

Yeah. Whoever has been making these threads recently suck.

>smite tactics

>People who will PM you and shit talk while losing still calling you bad are the same cowards who will hide their stats so people can't see how really shit they are.

It's truly amazing.

Hello Ireland

>people who mistake tight pants for nice butts

>only if you reply to this thread scheme
I like Guan user but you're a fucking faggot for doing that.

PRAISE BROTHER GUAN

Awilix

(Not Guan user, just a player of best Chinese Warrior.)

Pray to Brother Guan. Let his blessing fall upon you. New skins, happiness and a waifu will be yours!

Guan bro, here are some well wishes that the shit in your life cools down and that you and the wife get some sort of peace from the trolling.

NEW GUAN SKIN WHEN?

BOW TO THE HONORABLE GUAN YU.
GUAN YU SKIN OR RIOT.

LET HIREZ KNOW BY REPLYING WITH
"PRAISE BE TO GUAN"

This is worse than the inner circle or top dog meme.

But is it worse than ?

How to counter loki in the solo lane?
If you clear wave faster he will just skulking around in the jungle invisible and pop his fucking trap to clear wave then run away
If you god forbid don't clear fast enough then he just pressures you by being invisible and toying with you forcing you to play defensively for fear of a minion wave/Invisible ult combo
If you try and be aggressive he just runs away and does the jungle skulking shit.

No.

Shall we dedicate this thread to Guan? Let us discuss some interesting Guan Yu Skin concepts.

Let me start

Genghis Khan/Subutai Skin - When will I finally be able to conquer both my lane and elo with the most revered and terrifying general/leader of all time?

Lu Bu Skin (pic related)

Headless Horseman

Get to Diamond. Problem solved. Push with your team and take towers, loki can't do anything but split push and is almost useless in team fights because he gets blow up after his ult combo.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/23/50/b0235066112ef54d62f20307cd71bcae.jpg

static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/11/110502/1732406-lubu.jpg

pre09.deviantart.net/c012/th/pre/f/2011/069/a/8/a8d62728acabbcd5c69afc0047c91c9b-d3bcusf.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/21/57/b8/2157b80736a5049c93ffa7092f6a950b.jpg

This

Yeah but that's the fucking issue, as soon as your team starts grouping up and looking for fights loki just runs the fuck away, if he gets jumped he just ults away from the fight and goes invisible until you leave the lane. He's so frustrating to deal with, your team has to focus so much attention and energy/time just to deal with loki, if he wins solo lane and ends up getting Trans fully stacked early he just becomes assassin #2:Split Push edition. What am supposed to do to stop this? I can't force my team to do what I want when, but if they don't listen and someone leaves loki alone, or they try and solo deal with him as a fucking ADC or mage they just get blown up, go a crossed the map to help with the tower and it's already half way gone by the time you get ther, then he just ults invisible runs away until you leave. I'd rather deal with literally every other invisible character in the game, ao kuang can be dealt with by using certain items and relics, but it's not the same for lpki, he can just avoid you the entire game and never engage, or only ever engage on his own terms when he knows he will make it out.

How do I build Guan Yu?

How do I VEL spam, guys?

I build:
>Warrior Tabi
>Stone of Gaia
>Hydra's Lament
>Gauntlet of Thebes
>Shield of Regrowth

Then either a defense item, Titan's, or Jotunn's

What is this snek trying to convey?

I dont get it.

Lust.

Please do not build this..... Please..

The actual build is:

1. Bluestone
2. Warrior Tabi
3. Breastplate
4. Winged Blade(Usual)/Void Shield/Pestilence
5. Winged Blade/Void Shield/Pestilence/Mantle of Discord/Spirit Robe
6. Mantle of Discord/Spirit Robe Usually the things you haven't build above.

Should look something like this

>Snaked
>Having breasts

How's my build?

>man I haven't played Joust in forever lets give it a shot
>play a match as He Bo where our tank is a Hercules who can't land CC to save his life and a Neith who goes 0-6 building max attack speed with no pen and never uses her ult once, only uses her root to clear
>both bitch at me for not being able to 1v3 the whole game
>second match Osiris goes AFK 3 minutes in and comes back just as they destroy our Titan. Couldn't even surrender because he was buttbuddy clan duo with Cupid
>final match get an Odin who somehow ends up 5 levels behind us building attack speed and crit
>we only win because their Ullr went AFK and we started to snowball

I don't remember Joust being so shit, but fuck me that was ridiculous.

Personally unless you really want or need the lifesteal I get Gem of Iso on her. It makes her really fucking fun.

>roving dot slow
>horde of minions that apply a slow to confirm stun
>global ult that slows any who doesn't get picked up

How do you guys feel about Doom Orb and for those who do run it about what time in the game or situation do you do so?

Only time orb is viable is if you rush it at the start of the match, you get decent damage out of it but it's really only worth it if you play well enough to not die and lose the stacks. If you're feeding just don't even bother and go for pendant instead

just had an izanami on the other team go 1 and 30... thank god that bitch wasnt on my team

>allied already retweeting other girls

Well, I guess when you have no time to waste

So, i've noticed this phenomena in MOBAs where people will decide to do stupid things that will get themselves and others killed, then proceed to say they aren't wrong and how you should have been there to save them.

Why are people this fucking stupid?

ask the discord, they're experts on stupidity

the minions dont apply on hit effects

>Lu Bu
He needs to be his own character.

Whenever somebody says I'm bad I just say it's their fault they weren't good enough to carry me. Usually gets them pretty worked up and I'm guessing that's the reason people do it.

I think clothes need to fall off as you take damage in smite. I guarantee more people would buy it and at the same time it would give a big middle finger to everyone (people who don't even play smite) saying the gods are over sexualized and made them change characters for the worse.

So far I've only been playing with bots but I've always been starting off by getting the shoes that let you move faster out of combat and get you bonus money, and then I get a lifesteal item (usually the devourers gauntlet for the physical ones)

It's been working well for bot matches but I get the feeling people are gonna laugh at me and say it'd be terrible for matches against other players.

Is this troll?????

I don't know, it wasn't the candid "Why didn't you just carry me if you're so good." It was more so "Why weren't you grouped with me while I did stupid shit that I think was okay to do even though I died."

Like for instance, when you are losing a game it should be common sense that you don't go into the enemy jungle and try to do their jungle. But shitters will do this and then say "team?". Or like those warriors who have horrid tunnel vision and just around in the backline harassing the enemy tank and like the enemy jungle while the enemy mid and enemy adc are raping his back line and then dies and says "team?".

Yeah, I hope this happens so Hi-Rez gets sued and shutdown as fast as possible.

This. I need to see Nox's tits popping out as i burst her down.

Is Celestial Isis worth getting? She looks nice but I don't know how the effects look and the video is not really that clear.

Way too lewd.

There's no such thing as "too lewd".

*Pulls out dick*

What about this? Is this 2lewd4u?

It's their game. They can make the characters lose clothes as much as they want if they don't actually go full nude.

CRAWLING

Notice how they didn't sexualize Scylla just because she's a loli? Hi rez is a bunch of pussy bitches if you ask me. The only god that's even close to sexualized enough is Aphrodite. We honestly need a Japanese version of this game.

And the sad thing is she's not even a true loli. She's super old and they still held back.

>Literally no boob physics

Sometimes I wonder why I even play this game. I'm probably just addicted to MOBA with this camera angle but believe me as soon as Japan creates something similar I'm outta here. At least they understand style and graphics.

It's a pity we will never get another loli Or Hindu god cause Hirez are pussies.

Snakes don't have boobs. Neither do spiders.

You're a faggot.

Who care? Boobs are nice

like a fag would know

Nox's boobs are the only boobs that actually move i've noticed, same with Neith when you do the back flip.

Hyper cute.

Important Poll:

strawpoll.me/11868140

>spending hard earned money on two of the worst godesses

For what purpose

>awilix is white
disgusting desu
qt

You should only ever build it if it's your first item AND you're confident that you can steamroll the entire game. If you can't maintain the stacks then its worthless.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone build it and not do horribly

>tfw no black goddess
Please, I need a cure to my jungle fever.

Play Nox with the voodoo skin

>no argentines
shit example

PC and console are getting patch 3.24 at the next tuesday on the same day.

reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/5hzyn8/saturnalia_delayed/db5g1cb/

But I prefer to play warrior.

Azula that you?

>winning Joust game by a landslide
>decide to take Bull King to speed things up
>just as we're about to drop him the enemy team shows up and steals it
>you can see the glimmer of hope in their eyes, they might be able to finally take our tower
>Athena charges in and taunts all 3 of them while they're grouped up on the little bridge
>Ah Puch and I drop our ults
>Deicide
>take their pheonix and drop their Titan just as they respawn and leave the fountain

Is there any better feeling than knowing that your enemies momentary happiness was so swiftly ripped out from underneath them?

fuck you

>allied posting how he is fucked up and he is not meant to have a girlfriend and can't make worlds without chelle's help because he is crippled
>chelle outright deleted her twitter
god i love drama.

wonder what the big drama of 2017 is gonna be.

here nerd

Probably Allied dying. :^)

In all seriousness, cancer does suck and while I dislike drama, I hope the guy can live decently for as long as possible.

oh shit she did. I hope she doesn't do anything incredibly stupid and swallow a bunch of pills or w/e

Think we will get get to see Guanyuanons wife dressed as milf of the underworld?

calling it now, 2017 drama is taco getting deported and the charity of april is gonna be a fund to smuggle her back into the us on time for the spring lan so she can cast/analyze.

wtf she looks tiny there, she must be like 5'0 or something

she is legit like 5'2 or something like that.

suntouch is like 6'0 right? something like that.

After what went down in Discord, I doubt we will see him on here again. He was stressed when we had our meetup last Wed.

>After what went down in Discord
discord ruins everything.

what happened?

>that look on his face
you just KNOW
holy shit is Goli guan yu bro