Alright, Veeky Forums. I've got $1k burning a hole in my pocket & can get each of these sweet rides for that...

Alright, Veeky Forums. I've got $1k burning a hole in my pocket & can get each of these sweet rides for that. Help me choose.

>1981 C10, long, 3 on the tree manual. Runs, drives, new tires. Has some rust issues but not terrible. Dash is fucked, seats ripped.

>1995 Cadillac Sedan Deville, 120k miles, leather, gold trimmings (dat trunk luggage rack), some scratches but pretty good all around

>1990 Lincoln Town Car, 190k miles, old man driven, cloth but nice, one of the cleanest I've seen.

I've spoken with each owner & they're ready to take my money. Halp!

1990 Town Car's are pretty sweet, the only year of the new aero body but with the old 5.0

Why are you doing this why not spend your money on something useful that isn't going to be a continuing financial burden?

This is how the poor stay poor.

>Why have interests & hobbies? -The Post

personally i would go for the caddy

Town car

90s northstars are nothing but problems from what I understand

That's a $2500 truck out here.

Good goyim

More of the Town Car

More Caddy

What a nigger car.

c10 obviously. just get a seat cover from lmc

Town car just because Panther parts are everywhere.

Looks clean and unmolested, pic this one.

I'd go with the truck. At least it's practical

Meh. Many niggers are wanna be gangsters, so most big bodied Caddies or Lincolns could be called nigger rides honesty.

But there is a fine line. It may have crossed it with that gold. Although I could see an old geezer driving one just the same.

Thanks rabbi. The Mexicans bid up the prices on any running truck.

None. Spend the 1k fixing up your DD. I'm positive it could use 1k worth of work. Just save the money for a rainy day.

If the truck is 4wd no question go for that. Plus it's the only one with any real value.
boats are super comfy tho.

>square nose with a tree shifter

I've owned over 20 square noses and have 4 right now, I'm 9% sure they didn't make them with a tree shifter. I have 2 58s with a 4 on the floor, and my 67, 71, and 72 have 4 on the floor. It's probably a 3 speed auto.
Pic related, my 84

Truck is 2wd. Plus, there's a lot of value in taking a boat ride on land with an old Lincoln.

If in decent mechanical condition, the Cadillac

otherwise none of the above

this

>This is how the poor stay poor.
this is true

As somebody who owns a 90s northstar, I would like to kill myself and end this suffering.

I take it the old Ford 5.0 is better than the Northstar in the Caddies?

Yes, make sure the grommet on the TV cable is attached or the AOD will be dead very shorty.