twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread:

PLSGO confirmed best Veeky Forums clan

What should I be doing in my T-34

t. noob, this is my first tier V tank

EU:
NOPAN (virgin dumpster clan)
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
14(?) tanks? is that even a full team of tier 10s on EU?

NA:
PLSGO (elite campaign clan)
19 total reward tanks
na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000009754/

Reward tanks soonTM

not furry

They got

wotlabs.net/na/player/garlicfries
this is an EXCELLENT player

>tfw that top tier heavy comes out at a 90° angle

Use the 57mm ZiS gun. It has good DPM but low damage per shot and it's fast. Don't feel like you always have to be sanic flanking around but try to put yourself in situations where you can use your speed. Do less poking around corners, shooting once, and driving back into cover. Do more circling around tanks and getting behind them, or spending a few seconds to drive the long way around if it means you get on someones flank from a better position than you were before.

The most important thing to learn at tier V is what each role is supposed to do, most especially heavies, because around tier V every role actually starts to work. You don't have a clusterfuck anymore, everyone goes to their places their role goes, heavies go to heavy spots and tds go to td spots. Tanks actually fulfill their roles too with how their built and their stats, lights are scouts, heavies are big brawlers, so you have to learn how to be a medium.

>Tier VI game
>2 minutes 30 seconds into the game
>last enemy dies
>we lost one tank

>grinding church 7 from stock
>get one of those games
>don't even get line of sight with an enemy before the match ends

That happens to me all the time.

Has the mighty TOG even made an appearance in GuP?

No.

DELET!!!!

>play in T-34
>oneshot by IS
>switch over to playing SU-100Y while waiting for the T-34
>oneshot by KV-2

welp

>it's another dark red tomatoes camping your spawns redline episode

Gore edition?
NSFW dump incoming

>these are your teammates

I can't tell if everyone who uses the T-34 is shit or if I'm actually not shit at a tank for once, I keep getting second class mastery

>second class

It's like shoot 3 times and you already have it

Better than what 80% of other people do

what did you expect at T5

more competence than Tier IV

Oh boy, you're in for a wild ride

i guessed as much at tier II already

Fuck, I remember seeing a gif of a KV-2 brewing up, it's turret (what was left of it) went sky fucking high.

So I have gone through the current top 50 clans for EU and there are currently 124 clan spaces. Of course I'm not autistic enough to count those without 15 battles in these clans. I'm seriously starting to worry these third party websites are pulling a ruse since their numbers say there are thousands of tanks up for grabs outside of the top 6k. This is going to cause a lot of butthurt.

>not being in a top50 clan yourself
lmaoing @ yellows

Last night wotevent.guildity.com/ said that last place to get the tank would be ~8600, today it's at 8400. Top 50 clans are selling their empty spots for shitters, go look up any top 50 clan and look for faggots with 0 days in the clan
>tfw in top 3k by fame points

>implying guys with 0 days in clan will have the time to play 15 games
lmaoing @ paranoid yellows

Well ok 0 days is exaggeration, anyway you get the idea

So what is the safe position to be in then? 6000-7000?

Start looking up top50 clans from the bottom to the top, every "barely top 50" clan has like 5-7 people with 2-3days in the clan and ~15 battles played. Anyone know what's the going rate to buy the tank this way, I know we got some top fiddy faggots in here ?

Lewd I found between all the gore

I know a top 50 guy who accepted a guy into the clan and played 15 games for him. It was for one of the new p2w heavy premiums.

Dunno, it should not change at all (8400 currently) as this domestic violence victim here noted

Why do I suck with the Patriot and nothing else?
I even prefer the T32 over it, it's just downright better (not on paper but ingame) and as the "Survavility" value insists, I can even utilize it's armor better than the Patriot's.
If I don't want RNG to troll me I have to be no farther than 150-200 meters from enemies which means I have to brawl if there's no hull-down position.
Which means trading shots and I usually come out losing more HP than I do with the "amazing DPM".
If I hang back in tier 10 matches, it means 7 shots out of 10 are misses. If I want to hit something, I get blowed up instantly.

Really, any insight on how I should play this tank besides "press W and shoot things"?
I can hardly ever break the 1.0 damage ratio on this tank it's so easily destroyed before I can even deal 1500 damage.
I'm not red, I'm not yellow, I just can't hit anything with this tank as RNG is master troll on this gun.
I have much better hit ratio on literally every other gun/tank in the game.

So neither sniping nor brawling works for me in this fucking "OP" tank.

So essentially 40-50€, beats playing this shit for 4 hours straight for roughly a whole month I guess

>I'm not red, I'm not yellow
eleven shades of green XVM scale doesn't count, yellow.

>can't get the fucking Patriot to work
>I'm not yellow I swear
t. yellow

1578 WN8, I know it's not much, but as I said I'm not yellow you statwhores.

Also you fail to provide any useful comment just bark like puppies.

>HURR DURR Patriot is too OP, I break 8k damage each game while ding Obj. 140s wolfpacks.

Fucking retard teens.

Hellmaw is that you?

It was a friend of a friend tho. Might be way more expensive for a total random/shitter.

Hellmaw has higher WN8, then again he also has 1k battles in Pz. II J which is why WN8 is a worthless metric
>Also you fail to provide any useful comment just bark like puppies.
Ok big dog, then post your stats with Patriot and i'll tell you what you're doing wrong

>1k battles in Pz. II J
How could one ever feel clean after doing such a thing?

>Patriot is in top 10 tanks by the winrate in its tier and class
>has 4-5th highest winrate if you don't count reward/meme tanks
>people "struggle" with it

I'm pretty sure he's amoral

>those number of battles with the new frog and burger

jesus christ how much did they make from them? we have the advent deals of them coming up soon

Assuming you average shitter has like 1k battles in his metalwallet (huge exaggeration, most people got like few hundred battles since these tanks have been out for barely a month) you'd get 600k sales
these tanks go for around 40 bucks so 40€*600k= twenty four millions
Sorros ain't got shit on Serb when it comes to jewing.

I can't handle this tank. Only viable hull-down from 200 meters. Then a clicker sends a package and it's "Back to Garage". Or a tier 9/10 pens you. Or a tier 8 outflanks it, but he doesn't even have to hit the sides as the LFP is so bad even when angled. Trade shots? Who wouldn't?

Peek-a-boo? - Not viable because of the low alpha
Sniping? - Low accuracy and ultimate troll RNG
Brawling? Get 2-3 shots from any tier 8 and die instantly
Shot hits curved armor? Auto-bounce because lack of APCR normalization
Somehow RNG favors you for once and you pen for 240? Get penned for 390/440/750 in return.
Are you hull down and didn't get penned? No worries, as in hull down you're not behind hard cover, arties are already targeting you...

I honestly hate this tank and honestly don't understand how everyone manages to do 3-5k damage in it regularly before getting raped.

user error

Nth for nofun comfy clan

I'm here to find out how to play this thing effectively.

>higher tier medium trying to bully

by what you wrote you just suck at positioning and understanding map flow which are independent of how the tank's actual performance.

>NOFUN

Poor meme game, neck yourself

>post these stats instead of the ones that matter
of fuck sakes, i need your survivability and armor use but i guess these will suffice.
Basically you trade like shit so your positioning is most likely garbage as well, I assume you don't know how to use your armor either, also patriot gets good gun handling with good accuracy don't blame RNG for not hitting half aimed snapshots
>Somehow RNG favors you for once and you pen for 240? Get penned for 390/440/750 in return
don't god damn trade with tanks that have higher alpha than yours what the hell is your problem other than yellowittis ?

Basically boohoo muh RNG, boohoo muh matchmaking
>I honestly hate this tank and honestly don't understand how everyone manages to do 3-5k damage in it regularly before getting raped.
There's that color again

wotreplays.com/site/index/version/50/tank/1205/sort/inflicted_damage.desc/
go through these replays and mimic what these faggots are doing, surely in most of those replays people will be top tiered but you'll still learn a thing or two about positioning

>try to apply
>write a decent introduction letter
>no swear words or any fuckery
>this letter contains forbidden words
>mfw

kys

>safely behind cover
>waiting for reload so I can finish a tiger off
>everything stops moving
>5 seconds later
>suddenly I have 6 health and my tank is turned 90 degrees and further out away from cover
>die

>blames the game, RNG and the tank in one post

Armor usage is around 0.64 if I remember correctly, so really sucks.
Survivability is pretty low as well.

So tell me a tier 8/9/10 medium/heavy with lower alpha than 240.

How to use armor? On this tank? No idea. You can't overangle or sidescrape because of 76 mm side armor, so only capable of slight angling which means an IS-3 or Tiger II or whatever will be happy to pen you without effort. UFP, LFP, whatnot. But I'm sure there are pro players who angle the Patriot's 200 mm effective armor to negate 200+ penetration values, right?

You can bounce a fuckload of shots above 200 pen with 200 effective armor because pen randomization.

Oh, and I have way higher armor efficiency on my Type 59. I even bounce a LOT more on the T32's "weaker" UPF because it's default angle is better suited for occasional ricochets than the Patriot's one. But the Patriot is so OP on paper.

Obj 140 or T62A or 430?

121 any good?

Grille 15 or Foch 155?

>Patriot is so OP on paper
just stop posting

140 & Grille

just hulldown you fucking retarded nigger

>or Foch
Never ask this, it is always the other tank.

When I hulldown, 4 things can happen:

- do decent damage and push with my teammates (rare)
- miss half of my shots because I'm not close enough for making up the lack of accuracy and shot placement this random gun has (often)
- go closer to enemies to negate gun RNG trolling then get outflanked and jumped upon by multiple tanks (very often)
- getting clicked because no hard cover (often)

Btw pic very fucking related and it's not my post.

So is arty always this tedious or is this just the lower tiers?

there are 4 temperaments
persistent, lazy, smart, dumb,

you are persistently dumb.

Thanks for the constructive criticism kid, it's pretty useful for my future tactics.

>deals as much damage as tanks with pref MM while having regular MM
>blocks as much damage as IS-3 or IS-5
>higher survival rate than idiot proof IS-6
you're a yellow, case dismissed

people already told you it's you that's the problem not the tank
people already told you what youre doing wrong itt
every purple player will tell you its an op tank
yet you still insist on the problem being the tank

you arent looking for constructive criticism. youre looking for an echo chamber to validate your shit opinion. quite frankly im sick of shit posts like these. they at best distract and at worst misguide. you dont know enough about the game. just shut the fuck up and maybe learn more about it before you post about it again.

>using bronies opinion as a validation
Ok i'm no longer replying to you

Mate the patriot is basically the caern but better in every respect apart from accuracy.

>Use hull down positions
>dont peak a boom agianst enemies with higher alpha you will loose the trade every time and die
>don't be retarded and trust your armour to defend you from shit like the Lowe or T34 they will pen you nearly every time.
>you most definitely can side scrape only a 152mm gun is going to double overmatch your side armour and nothing triple overmatches you so if your hull is at 70 dgrees (85 for heat rounds) you will bounce everything coming at you.

I can't really understand how you can suck in this tank is pretty much use your dpm and lack of weak spots to win.

see guys? the clown camo takes away 1/5 of your earnings

Thanks for the relevant comment instead of barking, much appreciated.

I haven't figured out a good angle to sidescrape yet as the turret is mounted way in the front, but I'll try to utilize it in the future. I'm hulldown most of the time, but I'm yet to figure out the best positions on each map as so far I'm used to commie meds and brawler heavies lacking decent gun depression.

Freedom always comes at a cost. Europoors wouldnt know anything about it.

KV1S $50 :^)

>numbers and statistics are barking
literally safe space glass feelings dick breath bitch boy

except it's tier 7 so its nothing like KV-1S and is simply worse IS

>thedailybounce.net/2016/12/13/world-of-tanks-kv-122-available-on-ru-server/
>Another new Premium is now available just on the Russian Server, the KV-122 Heavy Tank for just $25.00.

Your turret is a bit too far forward to properly sidescrape meaning you are gonna have to expose some frontal hull but you should be okay for short periods if you make the time you expose it short.

As a rule of engagement if you enemy has less than 200 pen just rush them, unless they load gold your dpm is gonna shred them pretty fast.

>implying "persistently dumb"/"t. yellow"/etc. are numbers and statistics and/or useful gameplay tips on improving my performance
>implying I didn't know/haven't stated that my gameplay and approach of the Patriot is the problem aside from RNG constantly trolling me with this very tank

But then again, this is 4children, so I can't complain.

>4children
and yet you're still here