Post your car

Say nice things about others Part II

the pop up headlights are cool

round 2

5 speed with a muffler/res delete.
bone stock atm. working on getting it road worthy first.

Here's a booty pic

its a glorious 80s land barge, not much needs to be said
celicas are underrated. i had a 5th gen. loved it even thought it was a piece of shit

>muffler/res delete.
so it sounds like absolute shit then?

looks military grade comfy

mine here

No. Why would it?

because straight piped base 4 cyl shitboxes that sounds like someone farting at 100dB don't make a particularly a nice sound

that aint no regular celica OP has.

thats a Celica GT Four aka All Trac FAMMMMMMM

I washed this and cleaned the inside for the first time today since getting it a week ago. It's dark out, so no new picture.

Why do you think its a 4 cylinder?
I figured. Its based af

V8? Would race.

I6, it's a 325is

All Trac? I want one so bad.
Heres my Toyota with popups.

Just changed the front rotors and pads as well as rear pads

Can't wait for some SNOWWWWWWWWWWW

fuck yeah, love mr2s
look at all these yotas

Take it easy on her, it's the chubby chick in the middle, put she puts out pretty well

MR layout is best layout

Here's a two-for-one special; have fun.

I feel like giving up on this thing tell me something good

10/10
its clean as fuck
keep it

Here are the vehicles worth keeping in the garage

Damn I love Capris, definitely the best looking foxbodies
My father had one for a while, probably one of very few outside of the states. Shame it turned out to be a bit too ambitious a project. Good luck with yours, that colour suits it well.

Nice Z, here is mine

bread on hood etc you fackin wanka

I'll take it if you don't want it.

>trump sticker on delorean

is that Matt Farahs Million Mile Delorean?

that is not matt farahs million mile lexus

why do you have two of the same bike?

Wanted to go back to an S1000RR but they wouldn't work with me on the price of a 15 so I got the Ann R1 instead; I will eventually get rid of one for another S1K

Both bikes have same exhaust?
Why not a R1M and a RSV4?

ok good. For a second I was like he just loves the R1 that much he need 2 in different colors.

Bread out of my budget

Both Austin Racing exhaust yes

I wanted an R1M or HP4 but just out of budget. R1 is great bike but I am going to stick with the BMW

>spend all money on fast car
>eat noodles because cheap

10/10

Dude you're crazy. Is that Delorean actually yours? Doesn't seem like your usual MO. Is your rule steel bodies only?

Do you park the bikes closer to the door inthe summer or can you pull them around and past the car? Another case where one of the bikes seem like it'd be somebody elses - why two so similar? Road/Track?

Thanks, even if you clearly like the color already. It's a special snowflake while still easy to get parts for. Sucks your dad couldn't get fox body parts. It's bullshit how cheap it is to import things from China but if I tried to mail you a carburetor we'd get raped. That pic's from like five minutes after I bought it as I'm gassing up for the drive back from West Virginia

Tarbo?

Oh you answered my question while I was typing lol

I never see anyone post from MO

Nice, wait and see what BMW offers with the new HP4 that suppose to come out next year.

what car is this?

nice car, that snow looks comfy af
It's not low so it actually looks good

fiero without a bodykit

Body kit with a fiero

I always liked those popup headlights

Fun fact, Trump bought DeLorean's property in Bedminster, New Jersey after the trial bankrupted him. He paid DeLorean a generous price, too, instead of jewing him out of it. Simply posting that picture and story led to myself and a friend getting kicked out of a DeLorean enthusiast group on Faceberg.

I, too, keep the good cars in the garage.

I got the DeLorean because my dream car is a Mercedes 300SL, but I bought the most practical gullwing car; plus, I have a thing for special snowflake cars.

I also own pic related:

> Tarbo?
Not yet. The engines not in great condition, and I need to completely redo the suspension before I can try to put any power above stock down.

Looks like its in good condition

Stylish, but I hope you're not 21 and wear hats while driving it

Classic BMWs are always rad - still, I'd get some Autosol to clean that bumper up, plastidip or paint the plastic grille so its matte black and ofcourse; a deep polish & wax

There is nothing nice not to say. Absolutely beautiful, well cared for cars

Sexy color scheme, very fitting wheels. Still, that hook on the front is a bit ricey

Got any plans for it?

Very Volvo, Much Turbo.

325e or 318i?

It's an early one.

Protip on the bumpers: get a polishing wheel that you put on a cordless drill, and then use chrome polish. It will make it look new.

>Classic BMWs are always rad - still, I'd get some Autosol to clean that bumper up, plastidip or paint the plastic grille so its matte black and ofcourse; a deep polish & wax
I have some back to black that I'm going to put on the plastic trim pieces, and I also have some extras that are in better condition. I washed it today, and waxed the hood but it needs A LOT more work on the paint. One panel is faded pink. I'll probably make a thread here in a few days asking how to clean it all up.
I hadn't thought of plastidip, that's not a bad idea for the black pieces.

325is/5
Was auto but my uncle swapped it to manual a few years ago.
See and

>the most practical gullwing car
what a world - and you're not the type to just slap a lambo door kit on the Fiero

If I can get over my autistic fear of computers, I may swap in a supercharged 3800.

I bought it for the interior.

80s as fuck

>I washed it today, and waxed the hood but it needs A LOT more work on the paint
Theres red paint for ya... my tailgate has a very visible pinkish hue to it compared to the rest of the car

I just bought this. My other car's engine was fucked. this cost half as much as the repairs. It was cheap, and it's more fun than a shit box. I don't regret it surprisingly.

I'm seeing a surprising amount of good taste in this thread.

Is Veeky Forums finally getting better?

Always fun with potential for awesome shit. Also still looks great for some reason. Instant classic.

This is my car as of April. My old autotragic e46 transmission shit itself so I got a 6mt 370z. A hell of an upgrade in the fun department.

It looks used, but in a good way.

Maybe I'll save up for a good paint job or a wrap.

volvo boxes are amazing. And the turbo is icing on the cake. Would drive /10

second best version of one of the best cars ever made

Jesus what a nice interior. I've never seen a driver that looked so nice inside.

Is that a manual? Looks nice as fuck.

Pop up light are best lights
So 80's you could run into something and only cause WW3
Nothing with simplicity
This is Christian board, please delet this filth
I've always wondered if you could fit a mattress in on of those and sleep in it.
Old skool kool is best kool
I don't know much about fox bodies but that looks great
You lucky goddamn sonavabitch.
Spoopy
Just more of it to love
Best coupe for around AU$25K you can get imo.
I don't how to feel desu
Keep it clean other wise I'll find you and beat you with a book of ricer stickers
How can I do what you do?
Like the ambience
Been in one of these around a track, which munched everything around it.
Needs one of those stock subaru spoilers but clean af
omnom nom civics
I would like to meet you can talk about the war.
You can go anywhere, keep that in mind.
Have you ever considered invading Poland in that?

V40 user here. I've slept it in a few times, with a matress

But it's not a full size volvo, so they wont fold flat. I slept just fine in it, but i have a very small frame

Sweet.

Oh my god I love the color.

I'm planning to get the new Stang for my first real big purchase on my own, the power is unmatched for the money IMO.

I want a 350 in that blue or the grabber blue (dark baby blue)

It looks amazing man, nice job

Please be kind.

The fact that it is a 540i wagon or the fact that it is a 540i?

Y r u off roading with a 4 door family econo box, on shitty tires?

i meant more 540i in general. Body style is really just what you need to me. But wagon is pretty cool with the V8

Second only to the M5, ofc

>looks up price
>2017 mustang 25k

i had no idea that were that low. i figured it was at least 30k for a stang

Why not?

That's so dangerous, no ground clearance and no off road tires for grip in different settings, mud, sand, rocks, etc

And u gonna scratch the fuck out of your undercarriage, probably lose some shit too

Other than that, it is nice, I have the 2015 Camry (first Camry in thread)

You can get discounts on them too, and there's tonnes in the used market

Theyre pretty cheap

The gt350 is like 70k in Canada though -_- but it's well worth the price I think

bruh you are going to destroy your car. those aren't made to go off road. you are going to perforate your oil pan or damage your drive train or a million other things that can go wrong. stay the fuck on the road

It's on a family ranch, there is actually an unpaved road, apart from a short diversion due to mud (this picture). It's meant to be an amusing shot, as it is indeed a 4-door econobox not meant to go offroad. No damage, and I've done this many times (hence why I continue to do so). Car has 230,000 miles on it and is a great highway cruiser.

>Say nice things about others

>driving through some knee high bush
>off roading
come on guys get your shit together

Is that scoop standard or aftermarket? I like it.

wanna trade? : ^ )

What car is that?

Thanks it's aftermarket.

Have you done anything else to it or just going for aesthetic?

I'm sort of debating selling it, but I don't need the money and I like the car, so I'm torn. Not that I intend to trade, but what are the specs on yours?

1978 Excalibur; essentially, a 1974 Corvette with a body kit. One of only 248 produced that year.

That's the only cosmetic mod I've done. Everything else is under the hood.

I have a corksport short throw shifter, fuel pump internals, race pipe, full intake to the turbo, 1 step colder plugs and an e85 tune from stratified.

It's a nice car, I originally wanted a wax hatch at the time but I couldn't pass it up. It was 6k cheaper and had a lot more options. Not having awd is kind of a bummer but I have a set of snow wheels and tires for winter that work really well.

yeah duude nice 260

tfw no snow comfy feels

Fiiiist

I love these as a traditional muscle car. But around here, only Basketball-Americans own them and it's difficult to find one that hasn't been "donk"-ed.

Fuck yeah, Subaru

Tasty color scheme! Nice wheels too.

Here's my daily.

my dd is a 99 impreza rs 5sp and my build car is a mk4 supra. Here is the current status of my supra

and here is my daily driver ready for all the snow

Take care of that rust back there. Stop it at the source before it spreads.