Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DLZj6GnrOvo
youtube.com/watch?v=hGsFdh1SPOA
salem.craigslist.org/mcy/5898089795.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hond a shit

Whats a hond?

post godmachines

The most obvious benefit of the DRZ is its ability to go from street to dirt effortlessly. Equipped with full-size off-road wheels and a long-travel suspension it's about as close to a legitimate dirt bike as you'll get for a street bike from a dealership. Slightly lighter than a Ninja 250 and with gobs more torque it's an absolute blast to ride around town. Potholes, curbs, gravel alleys... The DRZ confidently eats it all up and asks for seconds. When taken off-road the bike shines in a whole new way. It is fully capable of crossing rocky, two foot deep creeks, popping over large overturned tree trunks, or climbing steep and rutted single track trails in the mountains. Of course, being a dual-sport means that when you're done you can hop right back on the highway and head home.

For the most part the DRZ is very easy to work on. Plastics are sparse and most important components are easily accessible for quick trailside repair. The chain adjustment mechanism is the easiest to use I've seen personally and makes mistakes nearly impossible. Used and new replacement parts for repairs are plentiful and there is a huge amount of after market support for this motorcycle. Upgrades from third parties are available which fix the majority of this bike's few shortcomings. The DRZ has a long track record of reliability and is not known for leaving people stranded despite generally being ridden very hard.

While the DRZ400S configuration leans slightly more towards dirt-riding Suzuki also offers the DRZ400SM which is their supermoto package. This version leans more towards street riding with 17" spoked wheels, less ground clearance, inverted forks and slightly modified bodywork for a more aggressive look. Since both bikes were built upon the same platform bolt-on conversions between the two are easy and very popular.

What about the DR-Z400E

An american owned this helmet, so shit a rider it flew off in the crash and landed in a field.

>Just wanted to post about minor road trip tomorrow
>Inadvertently started a chicken strip shitstorm

What tires are good for leaning and commuting since Pilot Pro Streets are apparently shit?

whys it matter? you cant scrub them in.

You can remove the strips on literally any tires without even going that fast. If you can't you probably bought the wrong tire size or have mismatched profiles because you're a retard.

And I'm sure you were leaning like MotoGP as soon as you picked up your Motorcycle license.

Now, what tires r gud guise?

my rear is 160/60-17 and my front is 120/65-17 and i have no strips, fight me

youtu.be/DLZj6GnrOvo
>australians

the pilot streets are great for commuting, just don't go hektic with them as they are not grippy when at hektic temps

youtube.com/watch?v=hGsFdh1SPOA

Good to know. I guess I'll get hilariously large chicken strips until they're worn out.

You will be fine to lean with them they will hold, on a small bike they most prob wont get that hot unless you track it.

>motoGP

start conefagging, you coneless faggot

or just waddle around and do thirty point U-turns

you don't need to be a conefag to do uturns

but if you conefag you can git gud in general

Why not PR4s?
Isn't that what everyone is getting nowadays?

if you git gud you wouldnt be able to post on dbt anymore

fyi marquez shitposts here

why not just get pilot power 3's?

u dont need an r3 to ride in a straight line

Better longevity and wet weather usage ie commuting
Power 3 is designed more for sports performance

>R3
>straight line

straight into a ditch maybe

Is the r3 the most crashed bike of 2016?

That's hurtful user. ;_;

post the vid lol

How fucking retarded would it be to buy this and chop it down to something like pic related?

salem.craigslist.org/mcy/5898089795.html

Statistically it was probably the ninja 250 (counting minor drops) or some other more popular learner bike, but in /dbt/ it was definitely the R3.

I hope all those R3 fags realized how smart they were to avoid supersports

>hardtail
very retarded

then it's settled, i am going to chop and hardtail a piece of shit virago

Best I can do is a short Webm.

>if you can't laugh at yourself, what kind of person are you?

>no front brake

what happen

>reported

How many anons died? Never to post the accident.

I would keep the front brake, the retards in the flannel shirt bobberfag community thinks front brakes are gay for some reason

Local yamahurr stealership bro I talked to said they had about 13 crash just outside of the dealership. Had a solid kek at that shit.

>tfw they still won't let me ride a new R1

Did you grab some front brake while turning?

The yanks don't care about it bc they can't register it for road use and it's definitely not the best option for a dedicated dirt bike.

Rate my throttle slack /dbt/

In spec/10

>Fixate like retard on a curb of all things
>Get intimate with a ditch
>Destroy front wheel

Expensive lesson to learn. It was on a Friday and when I hopped on /dbt/, every posting R3 rider either dropped theirs, or ate shit too except for one.

Your one of those bobber cuckold fags m8

You killed her

hit a curb lol

>motovlogger-tier gay shit

You just didn't see it?
How the fuck does one simply ride into a kerb?

you can kit one in most states and end up with a DRZ that's about 20lb lighter than the S

>in spec
>implying that's good enough
>not having autism

nah mate, see id keep the front brake so its all g

having slack is important, just not too much.

Dead space in throttle a shit

dumbass

>having any slack
Does Honda not have ride by wire yet?

honduh is literally 5 years behind everyone

Ride by wire still has slack tho

Not on my XR.
Also has the smoothest on/off fueling of any bike I've ridden

Just wait, the new cbr has slide control which means they've pulled the pin and are putting their proprietary TCS control systems from motogp on it, it will be years ahead of any competition except for possibly Yamaha.

>t. SUZUKI fanboy

>naked sv650
>godmachine
may as well be an fz07

I dropped it twice in rapid succession a day after i bought it, hold me /dbt/

Fucking snapped the break lever.

I guess you where right to tell me to buy secondhand

LMAO, could have bought a GS500 with the amount you just wiped off it. Learnt to ride it dropped it and lose fuck all value then buy a nice bike a few months later when the dropsies are all gone.

Brake levers are cheap to replace
You're still a retard though

>snapped the break lever.
>lever still intact in photo

if it's unusable do not by those "CNC" chinese levers

also you should have bought a DRZ400SM

>cheap
>durable
>drop it when new, no big deal
>nobody cares if a dirtbike/supermoto is scuffed up
>parts are cheap

your oem levers probably comes from the same factory that makes those cnc levers

>cheap
are you smoking crack again?

That pic was the night before, still so clean. I bought it cause i got a good deal outta it since muh relative discount.

The lever wors fine its just the tiny ball tip that got snapped off, honestly i just think im going to superglue it.
Whats the best way to get rid of scratches? I dont feel to bad of the scratches cause it came with a few and i intended to fix it up anyway

Those CNC levers are either knock offs with no QC or the crap that failed QC

$7 is cheap, poorfag.

sandpaper bondo colorite

I want to know where you buy $7 DRZ's

No wonder so many drz getting posted, everyone has been buying them for $7

1 rich dollar = 1000 poor dollars

>CNC levers are either knock offs

no shit. I'm saying OEM levers are from the same factory that makes the knock offs.

>I want to know where you buy $7 DRZ's

i c now

The hood

Ayy lmao! I told you so. The funniest one when i told cuckold that his whore "perfect gf" would cheat on him.

I had ebay levers once and droped the bike twice. Once because fire and the other one because a car and they never broke or bend.

i had ebay levers once and my brake light wouldn't go on until the lever was halfway squeezed

didn't matter because half my braking is engine braking

Ha well atleast i followed your advice

>drz price: $7
>drz hp: 34
>wr450f price: $ 9099
>$9099 worth of drz hp = (9099/7) x 34 = 44,195hp
DRZ confirmed WR450 killer

checked, also

BTFO

godlybike confirmed

Don't post the "E" version, it triggers the Americucks.

but sliders, I wish I have bought is sonner.
I dropped my bike once after 5800km and broke the brake lever as well, and scratch the fairings.
sliders would have helped

Kek americucs will never have a stock 40hp drz.

A rancid pussy is like a 9 volt battery, it stings when you stick your tongue on it.

Stop posting bad things about cuckfe racer anons mum.

the filename is wrong. if you knew what the s looked like, youd know this. did you not notice the plate, blinkers, and mirrors?

just buy the lever. it's cheap, even a genuine one is relatively cheap.(especiallyvin the US)
also check you didn't bend the handlebar.

The E model is sold in the US, it's just not factory plated

I live in a state where plating is trivial and motorcycles are exempt from emissions

>guys my gf wants to have a threesome, isn't it great?
>no, I guarantee you she ain't cheating!
>sheeeiitt
Yeah, that was fun.

So its an Australian one, if you knew what the s looked like, youd know this. did you not notice the plate, blinkers, and mirrors?

When was this?

Last month? Maybe two.