youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI /ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/217
exviuswiki.com/Chizuru
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Prishe

I want to create a succession crisis with Cindy if you know what I mean

3rd for cult of 3-pull

Wanted to do some in XIV event but now I want to conserve for Orland/2anniv

Idiot forgot to upload my ss

Cidney is for boobs, not butt!

Why not both?

No!

Dead game

>STILL playing Mobius

>STILL playing RK

>STILL playing Mobius

It killed itself

>if you collect all three jobs
American kompu gacha law when?

Jesus Christ that game dropped quickly. Seemed like it was going to be fine after they fixed that expiring currency thing.

>STILL playing /ffg/

>STILL playing Veeky Forums

>American kompu gacha law when?
This isn't a gacha though. You literally have to pay 70 burgerbucks to get each job outright with no gacha involved.

YOU'RE SO VAYNE
YOU PROBABLY THINK THIS POST IS ABOUT HIM
YOU'RE SO VAYNE
YOU PROBABLY THINK HE DID NOTHING WRONG
DON'T YOU
DON'T YOU
DON'T YOU

>STILL playing life

Anyone know what Chorizos 6* material requirements are going to be?

What was the third job? I'm aware of Teedus and Onion Sage.

Tidus isn't included in that deal. I believe the other two will be an FFIII ninja inspired job and probably some other shit from III but I don't remember what.

>still playing VG Leagu--- oh ... oh no :(

Here you go, you lazy shit.
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/217

There is literally nothing wrong with this. You need to get a better job if you disagree.

Going by the thumbnails above there, lightning and yshtola

wew looks like I'll be a casual and just do the story content now

75 DOLLARS

those are ability cards you dingus.

>linking to plebbit

>gating Echo outfits behind a 200+ US dollar paywall
Truly this is the most evil thing they've done yet.

Unless I'm misunderstanding things here. It says "Those jobs", does that mean that people who spend 70 or whatever bucks will get more than one of the special jobs?

So wait, there's 3 new jobs and you get them all for buying that much magicite or only one of them?

Thanks but none of that states what materials im going to need.

They used different icons when talking about jobs than the ability cards further down

Are you literally brain dead? It does.

Maybe you should actually open your eyes before checking next time. It's under "Evolution".

yes

The mobile version of plebbit is playing tricks on me, i only see numbers below the evolution category.
>tfw no pc

12k per job during its release 2 week period

How long until we get Naruto in GL?

it's $75 for ONE job

I should stop putting this much effort into my spoonfeeding desu.
exviuswiki.com/Chizuru

If this is canon I'll drop the mobage and buy a ps4

any FFXV speedrun yet?

I still like it's multiplayer!

feel free to believe whatever you want, but there is no Lightning or Y'shtola job coming and all it'd take to confirm how full of shit you are is a quick Google search

Dont fret, i appreciate it. Thanks.

(audible kek)

Auto translating Altema always brings a smile

Bruv RK is objectively the best for f2p and is IMO the best overall, waiting for Mobassidia: The Cash Cow

What happens to my crafting thats in progress when the server goes down?

Pretty sure its just a simple function of "This is the time crafting started", "The current time", and "This is how long it takes to craft".

It should just continue on as normal, using the date and time crafting started as a reference as to whether its done or not.

Stefanie Joosten is streaming FF15 on twitch

>held onto 3* Cecil for months even though I don't have an adequate tank
>Enchanted Maze returns just as I was about to give up and ascend him
Some kind of omen!

Ahh shucks i was hoping for compensation..

haha

You were leveling his burst for all this time?

Literally who

I have been, yes. I haven't made it a priority, but he's almost to LB level 2 without a single pot.
Didn't have him when the maze was around the first time, and because I dared to tempt fate, I rolled him about two weeks after feeding all the pots I got there to Lenna.

whooooo

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.
also check'em.

But he did do nothing wrong, lad.

Tifa is here!

>amost to LB level 2
>almost
KEK
Holy shit user the arena prizes should have levelled the LB to 6+ if not maxed or more depending if you got the big burst pot or not.

Literally and unironically git gud.

>use chizuru up until october
>bench her for exdesu
>well i guess i wont see her 6* for a while
>get dw yesterday, put it on CoD
>yiss my 6* team is complete
>6* chizuru announced

FUCK i need another one??

Would've just been better to level your Cecil to 6* and wait for another one to come by.

My second Cecil is at Level 8 LB from Limit pots from the arena.

Surely there's nothing wrong with having two leveled Cecils in the end... or more.

>he'a really saving for a computer game character in a mobile game

You bring dishonor to your master. You are no true vaynefag.

Why can't you post yuna?

Tifa is ok but still

I hope u get everything on ur first pull and you saved all that mithril for nothing haha

>pulled 5* Chizuru like a month ago
>remember being pissed be cause I couldn't fit her into my team and it was my second rainbow in like five days that wasn't a base 5*
>with gears being so easy to farm I'll have her all ready to awaken after maintenance

This will do

The arena gives burst pots? I've only got Tough Pots and now Smart Pots are available this month.

>He didn't save up for his favourite character/waifu
If you won't save for them, you don't truly care for them.

That was a surprisingly pleasant response. I hope your pulls go well too user, whether in RK or BE or even Mobius.

Y-you have been completing the grids haven't you? Depending on the grid you can find mini burst pots as well as the others.

Either that or arena tickets or somewhere. I had 3 Limit Pots, 2 small and a bigger one. I think one was for completing the first Arena board I had, but couldn't tell you where the other 2 came from.

Shit, I forgot that menu existed after the first week.

Shit nigga you're a tad retarded.

Silver lining, using hundreds/thousands of points at once and unlocking multiple grids at once is fucking satisfying.

Reminder not to use big burst pots until your Cecil is 4*, max the LB at 3* with small ones, THEN awaken and use big ones. Have fun.

So what's the deal with this Enchanted Maze thing?

I started playing right as the FFT event was ending, so I've never done it before. Is it fun?

>butts over boobs

Truly, you are a person of taste and sophistication.

Fun? Noooooooo.
Profitable? Extremely.
It's basically "flip 6 coins in a row. Every time you get heads, you win a prize".
The odds are shit, but you get solid quantities of metallicactuar and gil tortoise, and shots at 6* awakening materials, limit burst pots, star quartz, and screamroot.

Not really, but it drops shit like awakening mats, has minituars (star quartz), gil snappers and metal cactrots encounters.

Thing is, the darn thing is a literal RNG map. If you're lucky you get a good run and complete it, but most of the time after a door or two you get kicked out.

>tfw as soon as the FFXIII event ends everyone will take down their cool useful Lightnings and put their useless Exdeaths back up

I like him too but everyone has him, please don't be that guy. He's a bad companion.

Depends.

I find it useful if I have to run Coast/Forge exploration to level up a unit - only if he has Thundara though, otherwise he's just useless.

before THEY come here, remember user.
/left/

What did you mean by this?

It is.
But only if.
ONLY if

you always go left

The Enchanted Maze has a default layout of three doors x 4 followed by two doors.
For each three doors, you have a 66.6% chance of proceeding and a 33.3% chance of getting kicked out.
The end is a pure 50% split and goes left or right.
Deciding "left every time" or "right every time" and decrying anyone who chooses otherwise as heretics is a fun meme.

Just dualcast osmosis and thundaga

Yeah no. I don't want to spend half and hour for an exploration.

He doesn't even need osmose, he can handle the whole exploration without MP recovery.

Well the maze is more NRG efficient, so you'll probably be running that instead for a while

Then osmosis when he gets low, also tents. Seems pretty stupid to worry about mp usage when you are given a dual casting osmosis user

Does S/Ling works? If so, how and when should it be used?

The thunder shield is the best for PVP right?
I don't think I've seen anyone using a water attack, and thunder attack is the easiest to chain with.

Reminder

It does not (you'd only load after going through a door so that doesn't really make sense) and people have been banned for exploiting the maze via other methods so you probably shouldn't try anything.

I was already planning on going left only seeing that I'm left handed, and I usually take the left path when given a choice.

I'm glad I'll be rich in quartz and cactuars once the Maze releases.

>he fell for it

I need inventory space

What does digital circuit do ?

And can i get rid of it?

>leftcucks will believe this

>Righties clinging to hope that Gumi favors them by spouting their right side only nonsense.
>Gets paid just to throw the money back to Gumi for more 4* Penelos and 5* Galufs
>Still doesn't have any Star Quartz or Cactuars to show for it.

Stay cucked, rightfags.

Right makes Might!

Is Charlotte shield/skill worth it? I donĀ“t have a Cecil , can she tank well on a 6 star team?

She's the second best cover tank so yeah if you don't have Cecil you should try to put her on your team.
She can't do anything except tanking so put a lot of +DEF and +HP on her (2x muscle belts and +10% HP or +10% DEF materias if you don't have anything better)

Her shield is great and adds a great support option on your team if you don't have a CoD. Even if you have it's good so he can keep attacking.

Left makes Star Quartz and Cactuars.

Enjoy your might.

>He works for the mosquito man
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw