/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

Singuhamity Edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since AvX. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or set your autism alarms.

>Current event
A-Force Event. This week, you can get Thor (and Paladin Thor costume) and buy She-Hulk for 545 Shards.

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>Our perma-cucked brothers and sisters over at plebbit:
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
Don't play

Other urls found in this thread:

www84.zippyshare.com/v/AOJQTONV/file.html
www84.zippyshare.com/v/BlRlU4TH/file.html
www84.zippyshare.com/v/pWyEVv3S/file.html
www84.zippyshare.com/v/weUNsF2z/file.html
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5i7dr4/just_got_an_advert_as_a_paid_user_eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

So, anyone try to buy her/him and see what happens?

Luckily I saved all these recap pages

Previous thread link:

It's sad that our last thread 404ed at 498 posts, two posts short of autosaging.

Do we not have any Europeans playing this game? /maag/ seems to always drop off the board in the overnight hours.

Some time without playing this, I stopped when DrStrange event started; Can someone guide me to the latest hack? I dont want to get cucked

>Instant actions
www84.zippyshare.com/v/AOJQTONV/file.html - HD
www84.zippyshare.com/v/BlRlU4TH/file.html - SD

>Instant actions and free shopping
www84.zippyshare.com/v/pWyEVv3S/file.html - HD
www84.zippyshare.com/v/weUNsF2z/file.html - SD

Also, the latter one seems to have really instant actions. That is, without the hack missions can be skipped using shards, but with that hack there is no shard cost.

I'm pretty sure the limit is 750, unless they changed it sometime last week.

Ty so much, time to unlock those chicks

>tfw I finally got Thorita
Smooth sailing for the rest of the week now that I can fight two Frost Giants at once

Is Angela a lesbian in the comics?

Yes and she's got a transgender girlfriend.

I think she's bisexual not lesbian

Tinyco seems to think she's full on lez.

Stop posting comics
I know we're a ded gaem but you're doing my nuts in m8

Males in her society are basically just used as breeding stock.

But the comics are a a great read and also keep the thread from 404ing on an absurdly fast board.

He/she really needs to put on a trip, tho.

>implying this thread shouldn't 404
There's no game content being discussed, just the comics that are being dumped. This is officially another cancer general on Veeky Forums

in other words you don't even play the game, but are going through each thread on vg in order to police things. Wish I had your kind of free time.

Far from it, but considering we've gone from game discussion and autism spreadsheets on how to beat the Jew, to storytiming and not even discussing the game, we've officially hit cancer status. We're just a few tripfags away from being /meg/

If the comics had something to do with the game it might help, like discussing the difference in between the in game characters and the comics in question.

Have they nerfed the Maps or something (around the point they added keys to the shop as a guess). I was getting four from some silvers boxes before, but now I only get 1 from silver it seems. Felt on track before, but 29 in 2 days is feeling like I'll just miss it now.

On the plus side, ads for shards have FINALLY started to appear for people who have ever spent money on the game.

Do you think Crimson Dynamo and the Mandarin will be released as part of an event or merely randomly dropped?

Mandarin seems like he'll be part of the next area with Fin Fang Foom.

it seems as regular story line characters but who knows they could always change it later to make more money

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5i7dr4/just_got_an_advert_as_a_paid_user_eu/

Paycucks only slightly cucked now

inevitable gamble crate with old waifus when

I only really go ta lot the first day or so. Now even on the gold boxes I only get like 3 maps.

Much like the comics, recently, Bobbi Morse has the super soldier serum.

Also, she knows Ultron is coming.

It is an EU cuck. I wonder if they get those pop up ads we're starting to see here. They removed the shards for watching ads in the family guy game when they added in those pop up ads. I would expect our videos are about to go away too.

Kind of makes sense, open it up for everyone to finish up the ads in existing contracts and then get rid of the mechanism.

It makes you wonder if their profits are down, and that's why they don't want to give away anymore premium currency.

Anyone else waiting to do more fighting/sleighing until the next week drops?

They're going to take away paying us to watch voluntary ads in favor of forcing us to watch ads for free?!

yeah it seems like the ornaments will change so once you get what you want from this episode just grind the coal

well now that I think about it, might be better to save the keys even because the maps for Thor will probably change to something else

I'm so tempted to buy She-Hulk...

I want her too but not if it costs me Sif. Really need to know how that is going to work.

Costs you Sif? Wat?

I might not have enough shards if I buy her

>7 ornament cycle mission

thank you based RNGesus, got Whor and now I'm going to bed

Oh.

I fell for that trick during Civil War, only premo I purchased. I'd trade her for Shulkie happily.