pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

FC later the slutty witch will host

Hooray
How later is later?

Why didn't you fuckers tell me before that this guy is fun as shit to fight with only a bow and daggers?

Reposting: any good gloves for mirrah chain chest best the ones from the set?
Everything else seems to show skin but I wonder if any at least look good

Which is the coolest looking plate metal chestpiece?

My vote is for this one.

Why is it so fun to fuck around with scrubs so much?

Also POST WEBMS

>bow and daggers
How did you do that? Constantly shoot his head for a dagger riposte?

yup. It took a little while and it was pretty tense but totally worth it.

a bit

Yes, indeed. It is called Lothric, where the transitory lands of the Lords of Cinder converge.

People complaining about multi enemy encounters are one and done players that sully popular forums with ''remember this gem'' trite posts. Ganks add longevity to games as they add challenges to players that come back again and again. Nioh got ruined by pussybois before it even released. Do you want Devil May Cry 5 and Bayonetta 3 be about fair and honoraburu 1v1 duells with asian dick size leashes? They will be if this on- the-spectrum trend continiues.
Make games great again and fight this shit.

>SL150
>Iron Keep Bridge
>Powerstanced Orma and Reeve's
>Full havel's and ironclad
>get Invaded
>hit with Dragon tooth R1
>100 damage

YOUR PUNY ATTACKS CANNOT DEFEAT ME

I usually feel like bad if I kill a lone host fatrolling

he's pretty fun to fight with a lot of weapons imo

Does anyone still have chomper.webm?

My only regret is that Orma and Reeve's magic defense is too low, I had trouble against a dragonrider twinblade user who was chipping me away. I also need to maybe stack more poise / use iron flesh because I couldn't break the stagger

Alva

Whenever I dominate someone bad like that, while I still have plenty of life and estus left, I'll usually 2 hand my blesstus or shield and shield pump at them or hit them for low damage until they die.

Yeah daggers are pretty fun...

>you will never password summon a pcpdbf to abuse you when you fail

>Summoned via red stone
>guy is a halberd user
>each hit does about 50 damage to me
>He keeps struggling against the shield
>starts chugging estus
>I cast warmth
>5 minutes later his HALBERD IS BROKEN AND HE'S RAN OUT OF ESTUS
>he's popping lifestones

holy shit this is great, I didn't realize that being an absolute tank means that estus chuggers are going to end up having no way to out-heal me.

WEAKLINGS

What's a good SM for pvp?

Anything under 45,000,000.

>get associated with Oro's autistic covenant because I have crusader in my characters name

Hey that's me in your webm. What happened to the blue sentinel right before this?

I too was a bloodshade before peeve created it

There are breakpoints at 500k, 1m, 1.5m, and 3m.

1 to 1.5 is where you get the widest range ~SL100 to SL150

3m+ is where most combat is. That's ~SL 200 - 250

Aite, thanks friends.

do you even know what the crusades were you fucking teenager

I do, I just find it funny obobobo annoyed you guys so that was just a mockery.
Good luck ganking

I still bloodshade for my lord pevee...

>wolf ring doesn't increase poise by equip load

Well, did you expect a retard to come up with original name?

crusaders are fags anyway. nothing of value lost

Why are people pointing down in the arena? Are fugs and pickaxe such hated weapons?

ENB's favourite spell?
Dead Again

Which area is this? Can't recognise it for whatever reason.

So what's the best place to invade at SL 102?

I like the reactions. Only after I started to point down did I get more frequent fanmail.

this is actually pretty fun

>wear rags
>equip nothing but fume ultra greatswords in empty swords

>full heavy plate armor, entire body is encased in deflective metal surfaces
>using a bigass metal shield
Why though?

Thanks

>not pointing down to achieve the maximum edge

because armor in dark souls makes no sense

How did you guys feel about this boss in DS2? I liked the style, and while the fight wasn't hard, it was fairly unique. The fact that you had to avoid getting run over and make your way over to the gate could be considered gimmicky, but I thought it worked well and was much less infuriating than giving you very little area to fight on or putting a bunch of fires in the arena for you to walk over and get burned on.

BKUGS is probably the best weapon in its class.
Killed SoC on NG+7 with it earlier and it was a fucking breeze compared to most of my other ng+7 runs.

Brotherhood of Blood arena

It's probably the only DS2 boss that tried to do something different and i like him for this. Probably one of the few DS2 bosses i like and i fucking hate DS2 in general.
Also one of a few good pieces of OST.

>tfw you haven't touched the game since launch and you come back for a second playthrough with fresh dlc

Has there ever been a better time to be alive?

Out of the various shitty "run to [objective] to win the fight" bosses in the Souls series - Dragon God, Bed of Chaos, Executioner's Chariot and Ancient Wyvern - I think the Chariot is objectively the best of the bunch. Not only do you still have to fight the horse legit after reaching the lever, the boss also has a secret alternate method of killing it for players with ranged damage options, with a unique death animation.

do a full str build, pick up millwood stuff and enjoy the comfy ride fagget

Hello /dsg/. I wanna play DaS1 again. Could anyone please post the image where you roll to determine your class and weapons etc

Reminder Lost Bastille is a really cool level.

k

many thanks friend, and roll

Have you ever taken lore notes, /dsg/?

Because this is not real life.

Of all shallow, uninspired DS2 levels (all of them) it's probably the second best after FOTFG.

I unironically liked the door that feels like a silly newbie trap at first but turns out to be a shortcut you drop into from above for the McDuff -> Ruin Sentinels runback.

Some DS2 bosses had decent designs as far as looks, but few of them have that engaging of fights. The Rotten is probably my least favorite so far. Ugly as hell, its appearance and name make me think of smelly shit, lair is filled with fire (even though the area leading up to it was all poison...) and this is one of the few things that makes him kinda hard, the area before him is probably one of the most irritating areas I've played in DS1 or DS2, and the main threat is the asshole pushing you into a wall or making you accidentally walk over fire.

No.

I drew some maps before though

Reminder there is only 1 snek.

That's very autistic thing to do.
your handwriting sucks dick

Would you guys count Micolash as a "run to objective" boss
No but I kinda wish I did, especially because my handwriting isn't that bad

>the area before him is probably one of the most irritating areas I've played in DS1 or DS2
Black Gulch? Really? I felt it was way too short to come close to irritation. I got headshot stunned once or twice by the statues and thought "well this could get annoying fast" but the next second I found myself at the boss fog.

Post fun low-mid SL pvp builds.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DELETE THIS
WHY HAVE YOU SHOWN ME THIS

Part of it for me is that it actually LOOKS really cool (I mean, we have decent graphics on games now, so using them to make fantastic worlds is good). I can see why you wouldn't like the 'run to thing to win' bosses. I do agree that this is better than the Bed of Chaos. That was one of my less favorite DS1 bosses. The Bed of Chaos's whole thing was to make you fall in a pit and die, and while these can be fun in games, usually it feels a bit better when it's either more linear or not a boss fight. Like, the chariot runs you over, it kills you. The bed of chaos just destroys its own arena, which you have to go under to beat anyway, and it kinda seems silly to have the boss of a hellish landscape be something like that. Honestly, the Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith bosses were kinda disappointing relative to the rest of Dark Souls.

REMOVE THIS

Is it a hydra?

>Like, the chariot runs you over, it kills you.
Unlike BoC knocking you into a pit, this was not instant death, you could survive a few hits (assuming the skeletons don't chip you down) or even roll through the wheel spike if you had good timing.

Wow its like its 2012 all over again.

Nth for Son of Maldron

>you will never get a demon based dlc to bring back the demon great machete

Do we even know where the next dlc is stationed?

No, its lazy writing and/or lore theorists grasping at straws.

Kaathe, Dark Hydra of the Abyss confirmed for DLC2 final boss?

I really hate just trying to rush through stuff and run past enemies. This is one of the few parts of DS where they either encourage this or want you to go slow as fuck. Everything poisons you and there are a million things there trying to do it. They apparently don't count as real enemies because NPCs don't do shit to them. Whereas the gutter felt like a kinda fun place to explore, this was yes, fairly short, but just spammed with shit.

Like, Sen's Fortress in DS1 might have made you go longer without a bonfire, and it had traps that could kill you if you weren't careful, but the fact that it felt like actually exploring a fortress (and had some cool rings) made the length a non-issue. Black gulch would be like spamming all that shit into one room.

I guess a better way to say it is that compared to Blighttown (one of its closer relatives), it wasn't genuinely difficult at all to get to the boss. You could run through or tediously take out the statues. Blighttown might have been a pain, but at least it wasn't just tediously kill a million things to avoid getting poisoned, with the exception of one spot in there, which is optional.

Londor Castle

It's a rehash of the entire high wall/castle area but at night and in the past when Kaathe was alive and his serpents roamed the skies

>not yearn

Well, yeah, messed up the delivery on that. I only got hit by the spokes, but what I meant was the boss itself is killing you, which feels like a better fight. That's the same reason I dislike fire being in The Rotten's lair. If it was a fire based boss it would be different, but it isn't.

Why would you mod your game uglier on purpose?

I really want a dlc having something to do with angels/dark. Bring in some good hexes/miracles too.

pls happen

leo and hornet ring shouldn't have made a comeback.

Leo Ring is fine.
Hornet less so due to shitty netcode.

>spams L2 from behind the cover of 3 phantoms
>lands eventual parry
heh... seems like you have much left to learn *cleans blood off blade with a stylish flick*

I so wished for the sneks to show up as a hidden boss or something in dark souls 3. I got so happy when the lore/dialogue on that dark bitch that shows up namedropped kathee, but it never happened.

Imagine a hidden abyss boss fight against a giant snek hydra that you find out has been pulling the strings all along.

He had a katana and I parried his 2H running R1 attack. Neat that I invaded a fellow /dsg/bro lol, sorry I rekt your shit but I needed that testing data for the deep dagger +4. I can believe it's actually you since I don't think you could've known there was a blue before (unless you're just really good at guessing but I doubt it).

Here you go, sorry for the wait.

>testing data
Are you testing the whole "crits ignore flat defenses" thing, or did that already get verified?

I can't even remember the last time I actually successfully landed a counterthrust, especially one that wasn't a direct trade which fucking sucks. I mean it's not even really worth it:

>A counter hit deals 30% more damage than a normal hit, from the same attack. The Leo Ring further increases this by 15%, which ends up at a total of 49.5% more damage than a non counter hit.

Like... I'll just take the 30% damage increase if I get it and not waste the ring slot. Hornet is waaay more important, not even just for parrying but also for guardbreaks and backstabs.

Pretty much what I'm testing yeah. Ultimately I wanted to make a parrying-centric build at SL36 +4 and have been seeing how much damage different weapons do, including testing stuff like greatswords and ultra weapons at 27/20 or str weapons around 30-35 str, someone on twitch recommended I try the deep dagger and low and behold it works amazingly. Even better that it has no stat requirements, so it allowed me to make a build where I could use Force and Tears (with priestess ring on all the time) and dump into VIG, works quite well because astora SS is so insane as is knight's crossbow. Dagger is also light as fuck so it's pretty easy to compensate for prisoner's chain's damage debuff with better armor.

I mean ignoring flat defenses or not, for whatever reason deep dagger does insane damage that, at this level, seems to be better than everything else even with damage stats invested. Which is great because you can still do huge damage but without investing any stats into str/dex or carry weight (either vit or waste a slot on havel's ring).

>that handwriting

kissu
------------>*Autistic shrieking

You write like a 7-year-old, wtf bro?