Why do young men get in a car and think they can drive as well as kimi raikkonen??

why do young men get in a car and think they can drive as well as kimi raikkonen??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5hWJeZ9Mgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gimi isn't that good anymore senpai

this is why you should never have kids

Because getting a driver's license is a pathetic joke.

Because gtr (or any fast Awd car) is a perfect godmachine that's impossible to crash. That's at least what vidya and car reviews told. They wouldn't lie to me, right?

>You'll be like Kunimitsu Takahashi they said

>kimi räikkönen
>good

>gimi
>gud

>Shortly after, he died instantly along with passengers Carl Homer, 33, and Mr Homer’s 15-year-old, seven-month pregnant, girlfriend Natasha Schyf, when they crashed into a power pole at speeds estimated at up to 200km/h.
Mkay

>scumbags
Nothing of value was lost

I crashed my R32 Skyline because I was inexperienced with that old turbo engine (which kicks in pretty late)

why does Kimi get in a car and think he can drive as well as a young man??
youtube.com/watch?v=b5hWJeZ9Mgw

>15-year-old, seven-month pregnant, girlfriend
What the fuck

Nothing of value was lost then.

This one crash was why they oulawed turbo/superchargers and v8'+s on P plates

It happened in nsw so you're right.

>be 20
>obtained a truck license
>actually have physical proof that I'm a better driver than everyone else

To a non ausfag/kiwifag, what the fuck does that mean?

>This one crash was why they oulawed turbo/superchargers and v8'+s on P plates

l's is learners license, p's is provisional for young kids who don't know shit about driving, green p's is for kids who have been on p's for a year and can drive a bit faster now, then you get your full license.

before p platers could drive anything they wanted, after this crash regulations were introduced restricting p plate fags to driving pieces of shit with no hp

>licence
>being proof of anything

you done fucked up A-A-Ron

>which kicks in pretty late
Ask me how I know you've never driven one

I like the sounds of this. Please bring it to North America

That's actually pretty dumb. Soon most new cars will have small turbocharged engines. Guess we can't let our kids have new, safer cars then.

Australia is retardo land anyhow. Can't wait for it to sink into the sea.

That's true, didn't think about that. Bring it to North America with HP/torque limits in place instead of illogical "no turbos" rule.

Except when they crash into innocent people

Do you have the original photo of this?

kimi is shit tho

>be scum
>steal dad's 700 horsepower BNR34
>crash it while showing off to a pedophile and a whore

The real moral of the story is to not have kids.

To be fair guys usually just kill themselves hooning privately, it's women who involve other people with their stupidity.

Yet I can still go as fast they did into that pole with my non high performance car

Newer cars have power to weight ratio restrictions instead of just no turbo.

it was recently changed to power to weight so the new 1.4l turbo shitboxes wuold be legal
it also allowed the hoonmobiles that they wanted to restrict, such as ls1 commodores and rb25det skylines
so whatever

No OP but I've got it