Do you tailgate, Veeky Forums?

>Do you tailgate, Veeky Forums?
Sometimes I do, when I'm late to work, or if I just want to intimidate econoboxes for lols.

>Intimidating econoboxes while in my econobox

Tailgating is the worst meme ever. Especially behind old people who do whatever the fuck they feel like doing.

I would happily brakecheck you

i drive on cruise control all the entire. i have you fags tailgating me all the time. i mean who gets more mad. the guy whos car is going at a constant speed or the guy who un successfully trying to piss off the guy minding his own business

and if you actually do ding my bumper im gunna take a nice 200 out of your wallter :^]

I actually slow down when people begin to tailgate. The closer they get the more I take my foot off the pedal. Eventually they either pass, back off, or blow a gasket.

In any case I win.

If they're squatting in the passing lane and no other lanes are open then I will.

>Be me
>Driving speed limit in far right lane (burgerclap)
>Some dog cunt in a fagaru starts tailgating me
>Take foot off gas
>Drive 10 under speed limit
>Faggot gets out from behind me
>Tailgates mexican work truck
>Ladder falls off beanmobile because beaners
>Right into shitdick's windshield

Top kek

>set cruise aprox 3mph of speed limit
>drive without stress because i dont need to pass and dont care if am passed
Its a good life

Funny that, I have to tailgate people in large sedans with my econobox because they don't know that they are doing or what they have to do to stop holding me up doing the speed limit.

I throw pennies out my sunroof at tailgaters. Loads of fun!

This would work if people knew how to maintain a constant speed on the highway.

>intimidate
I start braking when retards do this, reminder that your insurance will buy me a new car and hike your price

>your insurance will buy me a new car
I don't think you understand how insurance works. You get a check for the current value of your car, not a check for the value of a new car.

I only tailgate because everyone else here is a geriatric that drives slow as fuck.

Usually I can just pass or they pull over.

You are a peice of shit, when someone tail gates me I get over and tailgate them back with my brights on

Confirmed for never being in an accident. Have fun paying for someone's frozen shoulder and whiplash to the tune of 60 grand plus their cars value!

Sometimes I brake check for shits and giggles.

Living in an automatic fault thread where tailgating is illegal is goat.

Your brakes will fade long before mine do

This. My back's been sore lately anyway. That six months off for recovery from that terrible case of spinal cord contusion, well that and the doctor's bill, they aren't cheap.

Oh and thanks for the $2k to buy a new shitbox.

>implying you can keep up to the non-econobox masterrace

That poor Subaru
Hopefully he followed it up with that beaner's company for failing to secure the ladder

If people would get the fuck out of the left lane, there'd be no tailgating. That "do what i want" false sense of entitlememt shit needs to stop.

I don't care if you're going 85 on the highway. If i come up on your ass, get the fuck over. It's really that simple

I tailgate (draft) large truck trailers and motor coaches for the mad fuel economy. Nothing better than 40+ mpg on a car listed as 33 mpg.

Id say it works about 70% of the time for me.
Example
>merge doing 70mph
>semi in front going 62 or so
>left lane to go around
>immediately find an asshole tailgating me
>a few cars in front of semi going slowly
>speed up to 90mph
>clear of everyone
>lift off throttle till i get to 68ish
>set cruise
Rest of the drive was fantastic

Exactly, the only time it's unreasonable to tailgate is if there's a cunt in front of the car in front of you, holding everyone up.