TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFdXx_29uwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting here cause I asked a few dumb questions at the end of the last thread:

1. When do you unlock grade 3 defenders and whatnot? I have the striker, but I want to mess around with some of the other classes.

2a. What's some good melee armor for someone still making his way back and forth through floor 11-16?

2b. Same question but for gunner armor?

3. Is there a general area that's better for farming hemp and cotton?

todays golden snail room

Reposting from old thread, sorry buds.

What war do you guys keep talking about? How does this raid shit work? Im just raiding people who have 3000+ coins, Brazilians, or people against my opposing team.

>today's

Oh it changes?

>mid-reset fighters have been released
what did they mean by this?

side room layouts cycle, it might not return for several days

I thought rooms that link together don't change?

you were raided and had a captured fighter on your crapper

Also reposting from the old thread in case you left that already

The more two regions raid each other, the more hatred they build up for each other

When the combined Hatred between two particular regions hit a certain amount, they initiate a Fight. Each Fight lasts for 24 hours, and during that period they're locked out of invading anyone else. Successful raids gets you Fight Points for your region, but failing a raid locks you out of it entirely for the rest of the Fight. When the Fight ends, the region with the most Fight Points is declared the winner, and everyone in that region gets a metric fuckton of Kill Coins, SPLithium, and even a bunch of Death Metals

And, more importantly, bragging rights to call the opposing region a bunch of worthless shitters
Right now the state of Ohio- which is where most of /lidg/ joined up with- is in a Fight with Michigan. If you aren't in either of those regions you won't be affected by it at all

wrong

floors along the main elevator and some side rooms necessary to advance are fixed, most others switch daily.

that's why fidning the stamps is a pain in the ass

Some tips for new players to make things easier. I have seen a lot of people complain and ask why the gear that was working so well in the previous floors is now not doing anything. How everything is massive damage sponge now. Thats because when you reach a new area the armor the enemies are wearing have different stats. What I do is look at the new weapons they are using and try to find a piece of new gear from chests or corpses because thats what the enemies of that area will be wearing.

Look at the stats. Area 2 has enemies wearing military gear. This gear is weak to slash damage but are strong against guns. Thats why your machete was destroying everything. In Area 3 (fantasy carnival) they are strong against slash but weak to blunt making your machete obsolete. You need to upgrade hammers or metal bats. They are using spears, long swords, axes and claws. Wear armor resistant to that. The claws poison you on contact so go to the mushroom magistrate and buy the decal that makes poison heal you. Always upgrade your stuff as much as you can. The stat gains are huge.

Express pass when. cant go back to riding that shit lift

Should I make the Moto Psycho? Is it really that good?

Probably after they fix the elevator glitch?

This thing is ridiculous.

Is there a cap as to how much you can expand your storage chest?

The Hater killing enemies in certain areas is still a problem, but if you're confident you know their spawn and can beat the RNG layout, you can pull few of the KILL EVERYTHING quests. All hope isn't all that lost.

That's dumb
In dark souls armour just works. I don't have to look at all their individual stats and compare them so meticulously, I just have a weight limit and wear armour that's close to that so I can still move fast. Likewise enemies don't just start making your weapons useless for no reason and things upgrade as your stats lets you use them and you don'thave to upgrade anything until I know I'm going to be putting a lot of time into it for pvp
I just hope I can get high enough where I can just wear end game gear and not have to put up with this bullshit

What I hope they patch:
>fix loading times and framerate hitches
>let me input weapon switch during attack animations
>mute the goddamn startup logo

What they will actually patch
>nerf iron parry

Any specific floor to farm Icon Scrap or is just random in the first 10 floors?

>over 7k players in UK
>i'm in the top 5
Gosh golly

This isn't Dark Souls you stupid fucking autist. Fuck off.

>In dark souls armor just works

Uh. What? Souls armor works the exact same way
There's different damage types, and every piece of armor has different defences against it

how do you get the 30 day express pass? i only get the regular 1 day passes from daily login bonus.

Why the fuck do I get a connection error every time i try to log in?

servers shit themselves regularly

big maintenance tomorrow

Nope, looked it up, its cause I raided a dev user called Barnaid and kidnapped a character, just straight up permanently disconnects you from the game.

No, you didn't, you can't kidnap dev characters, so either someone impersonated a dev or you literally just did the tutorial, neither of which will disconnect you. Servers are shitting themselves is the right answer and yours is Nope.

>Beasts are always shouting their names
>Throwing beasts at coen does not distract him

Disappointed. Would have been a nice funny detail.

>iron parry
I'm new, is that related to the steam barrier thing?

Perhaps he wasn't a a dev but he had a defense set and a yotsoyama group symbol, so he must be a cheater then, I'm not the only person to raid him.

So...

A quick golden snail run to help get some exp for some of my alts resulted in me now having about a dozen "120 seconds immunity to lightning, fire, and poison" shrooms.

Am I basically as good as invincible against Crowley now?

The irons L1/R1 is a parry with a massive timing window.

except for any physical percentage of damage done to you, pretty much

>500% damage increase

How do I unlock dev raids? Do I really need to keep grinding these shitters?

yeah that's what i meant, the parry window is huge
you can use it to do the perfect parry quest easily

>Forced to take 1 hour 14 minute break while I wait for expeditions to finish to bring me up to 50k gold so I can waste it on a Mushroom Stew before going back into the tower.
>Can't even raid for the last bit of gold anymore since tier 4 raids costs ~1344 gold and you're lucky to break even on coins by raiding at this point if you're stuck in Bronze.

>He hasn't built OP Buttefly knifes and maxed them out

Have fun losing

So what do you think the previous death drive was called? There's an ad on obs needle sounds for the dd128 that refers to it as an expansion.

can i get to that room without beating the f16 boss first?

No idea, I cleared that path launch day, just found out about snails.

>set ohio to favorites
>raid the shit out of them
>don't capture fighters
>now michigen gets less money for raiding ohio

You're welcome ohio.

Speaking as a low-tier bronze, raids have gone to shit

I'm in a Fight right now, and it's limiting me to only one available raid at a time, most of which don't even have 500 in either tank
If it weren't for the guaranteed 800 SPL/KC you get just from performing a successful raid, I would be losing cash on this. Add in the occasional piece of equipment I lose to degradation, and it's much more of a slog than actually climbing would be

I'm at T1 and the raids are barely worth it. Let that sink in

Does Tryptamine D get used up if you use it? Or is it unlimited use? I don't wanna waste money if its not unlimited.

Is there any reason at all to have fighters on defense instead of on expeditions?

Seems so pointless because if you're keeping your gold low nobody is raiding you anyways and if your gold is high no amount of defenders will stand against the train of raids you'll experience.

>argentina already trying to start shit again
Why hasn't a meteor hit buenos aires yet?

>that climb from 16 to 19
Jesus Christ, went into jin die fully armored, left 19 naked with a scavenged sword and a few materials and blueprints, fuck.

At least I made it and got full access to tier three characters, time to farm.

>Log back in
>Your waiting room was attacked
>Nothing is on fire
>Check report
>See this

Literally laughed my ass off.

Just went from beating Jin-die on 26 all the way to the boss elevator on 30.

Luckily that side was the one with an open way up the tower, thank you merciful tower.

Is there a way to quickly drop an item instead of hitting start, select item, select drop?

ITS TIME

As much as I love this game, having a bug in both the elevators that kills your character and a nearly game breaking connection error with TDM that causes a 48 hour or longer lockout is pretty fucking bad.

Is the secret shop in the same place for everyone?
If so, it's in Mekaroku-Go

bug fixes in next maint

though I personally never got it

Yeah they're some horseshit, luckily tomorrow's scheduled maintenance is supposed to address both.

You can get out of the fights by losing 1 battle. Then you have the long list of raids to choose again.

To the guy in the last thread that said he got the katana blueprint on floor 33 - was it on the main floor or one of the side ones?

Also is there maintenance tonight?

Yeah but if the maintenence does help, it still means I don't get Drill Sergeant Premium or the other login bonuses.

>Drill Sergeant Premium
>good

You mad man. Equip all of your defenders with that and see what happens.

Midnight GMT, my dude.

I already know, I raided some one with them once when I was wielding rapiers

COULD NOT GET A SINGLE HIT IN

>Only on my fifth stew
>Already starting to get duplicate decals from it

Just one shot Crowley. Using a +2 Motor Psycho on a lvl 109 striker I popped a Sting Shroom as soon as the fight started and used the rage move. In case anyone is having trouble with him.

No.

And it really makes me wish raiding wasn't a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if later on the devs implement a payment method to not be raided.

You might still have time, they're not consecutive.

>complaining about a free game

How entitled can you get?

Same, keep getting the 10% defense decal.

for how long?

>flat 7% increase to guns and memechetes isn't good

>guns
okay maybe
>memechetes
>good

rapiers wont even let you get a hit in

I know it's a shitpost but people who believe this are a cancer upon gaming, giving early access a pass for being alpha or beta when that's the time period you're supposed to point out flaws.

Yeah.... but how much did you pay for the game?

>he doesn't just use the leaping attack

Hoping for a massive patch soon. Have not used my express passes because of that.

rapier computers wont even let you land that either

Where are the floor 6 and 8 stamps? I swear I have looked everywhere for them

$60 worth of death metals. Same as a new retail game.

How do you get them down?

>explore floors 1-10 many times
>never see the iron blueprints
This is suffering Ill never be able to defend my base at this rate

Are fists considered blunt?

Now that you mention it I'm kinda surprised that doesn't work. This game's got a surprising amount of TECHNOLOGY moments like that.

Every 24 hours the tower changes layouts. If you cannot find it today is because the current layout does not have it. Have to come back tomorrow and check again.

no, they're ranged

QUICK
EVERYONE POST YOUR TOP 5 TRACKS, ALONG WITH THEIR RADIO NUMBERS

It's considered blunt, slashing or piercing depending on which style you use.

Yes

Death Drive 64

>The doctor gave me a small doze of cianide instead of a flu vaccine, it almost killed me.

>Complaining about free healthcare, how entitled can you get?

>heard a neat song that wasn't one of the prominent ones
>don't know the name
>slowly forgetting how it goes

it was a pop song with female vocals

You just don't want to look through the radio yourself for good tunes you slippery son of a bitch

IM STRONGER THEN YOU
CONCRETE JACKALS THREE

Is goto weak to anything? Slash, blunt?

Why is the latest maint post in a different language?

>Proxima manutencao

> finally make it to fl 21
> way tougher but manageable
> die to an enemy hiding in a vending machine in one hit despite rolling away

HERE'S MY TOP 5

track 130