Why are you guys so angry about the Ford Fusion commercials...

Why are you guys so angry about the Ford Fusion commercials? They're pretty funny and don't even cost above $200 to make. It's not like you're buying them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylz_7e6W_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgwu2Byjx-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are you guys so angry about

Because this is Veeky Forums. Or even more basic: Veeky Forums. There are no opinions, only contrarianism.

wtf I hate eco-boost engines now

Let's talk about Ford branded vehicles guys. Who wants one!

millennials and 16 year olds

it doesn't matter what Veeky Forums thinks, they will sell because they are ford and new

sure, I love madza!

Is it a force of nature, or a sales event?

Car commercials in general are complete shit, never mind those bizarre DBZ/Sailor moon Ford ones.

They always have been too, don't believe me? Check this garbage out. youtube.com/watch?v=Ylz_7e6W_aM

The old ones had a major cringe factor to them that just keep me coming back for more.

First time I saw that one I couldn't believe it was real. It was weird to see a car commercial with such blatant undisguised shilling.

Ford is a weird fucking company.

At least its a tad bit creative. Far better than those new Chebby ads. However I think the Fusion commercials are pretty cringe.

I want to know who greenlighted this? Its still copyrighted material, no?

This is on par with marketing and selling fucking memes.

I enjoyed the metal gear solid ones tbqh

Hearing old snake VA was awesome.

What are you guys talking about? Literally never seen a Fusion ad.

Screw you guys. I loved those commercials. I grew up with that stupid weeb shit. I loved the DBZ ones too.

Eff the haterz.

>I grew up with that stupid weeb shit.
Are you suggesting that the Ford marketing team had prior knowledge about what directly appeals to a specific generation and directly targeted them by exploiting their fundamental emotional connections to childhood entertainment franchises? No way. Are they mind readers? Psychics? That's too freaky man

I kinda liked them.

They're different to the boring ad's you usually see.

Link to commercial? Or a name or something?

I don't know why, but I like the low slightly shaking camera angle and quad grouping of the cars on these commercials.

that's so fucking true. i'm 16 and i love ford. gonna buy one in the future

ford is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgwu2Byjx-Q

>Doesn't know the Ford Focus SE is perfect for driving around Shadow Moses island.

>Solid Snake
>Fultoning
>Driving around Shadow Moses in a FWD car
Hayter is too fucking pathetic