/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Slavaboos deleted when? Edition

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs

>teamspeak
kys

>enlisted
kys

>place to actually discuss the game
reddit.com/r/warthunder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jy64D-rE29g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kronshtadt-class_submarine_chaser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vultee_P-66_Vanguard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for >playing bore blunder

I'm gonna post it here too. Everyone must know about the pain I'm going through right now.

Tho I just played a round in the freshly unlocked AC. Mk II. It's a better tank killer than any of the tracked vehicles in this lineup.

>The Type 74 & STB-1 are more armored than the T-54s, M60s and Leos
>L7A3 (c)HEATFS nuke launcher
>low rider suspension
>almost as mobile as the Leos

fucking jap bias strikes again

>playing bore blunder

Nice OC shill. If only you had made something productive with that effort instead :)

youtu.be/Jy64D-rE29g

Japan is truly the most handheld nation in the game

>posted from my original post

>they're higher BR than T-54s, M60s, or Leos
Wow, golly!
9.3 for Hunter, f-2 sabre, MiG-17 when?

>that image
>oc

that shit is like 2 weeks old

>not more armored than M60s except non-A1's 35mm nipple; still still die just as easy to generic L7 HESH/HEAT.
>L7A3 is literally the same L7 everyone else is using but gets the marginally better M60A1's APDS ammo.
>legit
>moderately slower

lol @ Jap Bias

They have a few meme tanks like the 150mm bucket and the Type 60 with no ammo but two recoilless rifles, but that's about it.

Type 60 gets 100mm armor and is enclosed which means close arty hits and MGs can fuck off

daily reminder that the shell gets a pen buff sourced by gaijin to a book which doesnt include that very shell at all

>shills deflecting with shitposting to draw attention away from their shilling
cute

>Fw 190
>touch controls slightly
>flat spin
love this FM

Type 60 is 100mm of structural steel and likely a mistake, so it's 50mm at most. The gunner stands exposed on the side and it will still die/get injured due to exposed breech and other parts from any coax MG or stray artillery. It survives only marginally better than the Scorpion to damage.

Daily reminder that the penetration buff was by a wopping 5mm @ 10m flat and about 1mm at 30 degree angles. Not that I agree with the weird source shit going on however, like that one farmer's tractor book or something they used to buff the T-54 awhile back.

Confession Time. What's the absolute most abhorrent BM thing you have done in tanks?

I'll start.
>be in RB tanks: Jungle match
>shameful slav t34-85 stomp team
>rest of world on other team
>flow of battle is decided in favor of Russia 4-5 minutes into game
>Opposition has lost majority of main tanks, only AA and trash left.
>One in particular is the British AA car
>Drive towards him, opening fire with only MG and shoot over his tank.
>He panics and attempts to run away/strafe
>I realize I can do worse.
>Ram into him, spend 2 minutes flipping his tank
>Succeed
>Apologize in general chat
>Drive off
>He J's out and reports me
>mfw Gaijin warns me 5 people have reported me for abuse.

Why is GF German 6.7 so fucking easy to play I am just killing everything and no 1 can seem to kill me.

Is that the fucking IS-2 shell?

>no 1 can seem to kill me
>typing no one as no 1

You must be over 18 to use this website

gotta need to win golden wagers somehow

Very rarely on that city map with the river running through it, I get an opportunity to push someone into the river. Or I use to bail out and flee myself if I'm in something I know is tall enough to not drown while hugging the retaining wall just to fuck with people.

I got nothing left to grind that I want anymore, so I kind of don't care about income. Started fucking about with the Scorpion and RBT-5 in 8.0 matches.

yeah i wasnt really talking about the 5mm and more about the fact that gaijin starts to bullshit source us again
about the Type 60 i didnt knew that the gunner is exposed since WT crashed everytime i tried to preview that tank on the dev server
D10T top shell

Wehraboos are extremely boisterous and any attempt to balance their little 6.7 bubble gets met with autistic screeching, screaming, and general breaking down into fits of hysteria on every public outlet available to them.

I think it's some kind of mommy-complex issue; they really enjoy having their hand held.

The RBT-5 was one of the special awards along with the E-100 right?

I've seen that tank less than a handful of times.

Gaijin seems to have seriously nerfed explosive penn when they added the stats to it for the Caliope.

I'm in agreement on bullshit source stuff, but the Type 60 is going to be a weird meme.

It's basically a Scorpion that can fire L7 HESH in addition to generic 300mm HEAT, has double guns, is slightly bigger, but has 10 fucking ammo. The crew protection is for "small arms" which means enough spraying from a 7.7 will disable it anyways.

The ST-A/Type 62 are basically Pershing/Patton/Leopard mash ups that are shit. ST-B/Type 74 are "heavier leopards", and everything else is trashy memes or American leased stuff.

I'm probably gonna keep the Ho-Ro in my line up all the way until Era V just because of how fucking stupid it is.

it will have only 8 rounds ( 6 stored + 2 loaded 9 gaijin likely messed it up and thought 8 + 2 loaded

i will do the same with the Ho - Ro and i cant wait to play at 5.7 with Tiger and chi Ri autoloader

Been getting a bit interested in War Thunder after playing World of Warships for a bit. How grindy is WT compared to Warships or Tanks?
Is there going to be any naval part implemented so it becomes a 3way war?

E-100 was super speshul tournament award. RBT-5 was dog tag or reward for having TL open muted in a tab.

KI-100 II

Top speed at SL: 532 km/h
Top speed at WEP: 635 km/h at 9km.
Stall speed: 174 km/h without flaps
144 with flaps

in the beginnign less grindy in the end alot more grindy but overall alot nicer to play
yes there will be a naval part but so far its only PT boats and other small shit but im pretty confident that Gaijew will go bigger

RBT-5 was a Thunder League reward for guessing the right team. It's 1:1 just an BT-5 that has two 250kg rocket, with a forced minimum depression of like +8 because it went life with 0 and people shotgunned everyone in Era V. You can still do that, but you have to find a way to pick your ass up on terrain to de-elevate the whole fuggin' thing. Still wicked fun on occasion and the 45mm is good enough to kill Leopards from any angle that isn't head-on. The rockets are basically instant-kills if they manage to hit, but their splash range is minimal for some reason. It's direct hit or go home.

>How grindy is WT compared to Warships or Tanks?
First two tiers go really fast, 3rd tier is okay, 4th is slow, 5th is end my life tier.

>Is there going to be any naval part implemented so it becomes a 3way war?
It's been mentioned on the forums as a possibility a few times, but it will probably only happen as events.

People who play the fucking Flacktruck are all war criminals and should all be lined up and shot to death with a .50 cal machine gun.

So what happened to that whole Russian bias thing was it just a myth created by Wehraboos? Sorry I am pretty new to the game.

>USA
Use .50s
>USSR
Use 76.2 Shrapnel Shells
>UK
Get fucked

t.slav who rushes to cap zone then bales out and spawn in bomber

no its very true but at 6.7 the germans get a very very strong lineup and usually cry when other nations get something that comes close (T29 is the most obnoxious one and every wehraboo will argue as longas its possible that the T29 is OP even when its just a worse Tiger II oveerall)

so the boat cbt we got was arcade right?
whats boat rb and sim like?

Initially the game was biased pretty badly towards Russians. Mechanics like armor angles having horrendous random bounce chances, improper penetration values, and initial BRs of shit like the T-34s and IS-3 made Russia pretty bad.

Stuff like overmatch was implemented, BRs adjusted, so on. Russia is still strong in a few places and have some broken shit at end-game (see: ZSU-57-2 and IT-1); but Germany is for all purposes the toppest of top dogs at 6.7 and no one can fix it because there's too much crying any time they make a move to. They have three available Tiger IIs, all of which are mostly frontally immune save a tiny weak spot, firing the pretty fuckin' good 88 rapid fire style, and have a host of also-questionable-BR vehicles to fall back on in case the rare chance that they actually die. Backflipping Mk 103 doritos, Ar 234s, Kugelblitz, etc.

Basically avoid 5.7-7.0BR anything that's not Germany unless you know what you're doing.

It was called RB, but it had a lot of arcade mechanics like mid-air reload for planes like an RB custom battle.

>tuesday
>no patch
fucking when?

Thursday

it was full of bugged shit
i expect a second dev server on weekend and patch next week

after jacking my Pz.II when i unlinked from DMM gaijin forgot the DAK emblem
its not that Gaijin are jews no they are bad jews at that

Why unlink it? Everything is a dollar or more cheaper in anime money.

I thought the DMM thing gave the H variant.

with paypal or paysafe but my paypal keeps acting up because of my bank (shit like charging me twice or charging not at all and then calling me 94792674 times to remind me that they didnt get money ) and i dont want to get a paysafe everytime i want something

nah that would be way too generous

I don't remember honestly, I already had the German half of the rewards.
Kinda mad I don't have the katana anymore to go with the sakura and helmet.

same here but i will use sakura + normal bushes mainly anyways

i will put the sakura offset to the side and when the autists see the bright color they will shoot it and miss/not do any real damage

I just let out a huge shit and it clogged the toilet

Is this what being a spitshitter feels like?

so like those red dots some police units use in raids? to catch the attention of the attacker and make him aim in that direction by reflex?

why is thach's F2A-3 buffalo 0.3 BR lower than the non premium one?

)))))

dev server?

>pilot knocked out by AI ground targets
whoever decided to put this in the game deserves the fucking boats

[Anonymous] decreed that [Gaijin staff] should be put to death in boats; which execution is after the following manner: Taking two botes framed exactly to fit and answer each other, they lay down in one of them the malefactor that suffers, upon his back; then, covering it with the other, and so setting them together that the head, hands, and feet of him are left outside, and the rest of his body lies shut up within, they offer him food, and if he refuse to eat it, they force him to do it by pricking his eyes; then, after he has eaten, they drench him with a mixture of milk and honey, pouring it not only into his mouth, but all over his face. They then keep his face continually turned towards the sun; and it becomes completely covered up and hidden by the multitude of flies that settle on it. And as within the boats he does what those that eat and drink must needs do, creeping things and vermin spring out of the corruption and rottenness of the excrement, and these entering into the bowels of him, his body is consumed. When the man is manifestly dead, the uppermost boat being taken off, they find his flesh devoured, and swarms of such noisome creatures preying upon and, as it were, growing to his inwards. In this way [Gaijin staff] , after suffering for seventeen days grind without premium, at last expired.

>ENLISTED.NET

>1940
>be nazi
>chilling in your barracks in Polen
>suddenly is war
>Grab your Mauser from 1880 since it's the only non-premium gun you have
>You can hear the chimping outside
>))))))))))))))))
>))))))))))))
>))))))))))))))))
>xaxaxa
>Oh fuck no
>Fucking soviets
>Have SVT-40 automatic rifle with instant reload and no jamming
>jamming isn't portrayed for balans
>)))
>get decimated under thousands of 7.62mm bullets
>Soviets win
>10% W/L rate
>90% W/L rate for soviets
>game is huge success

Prove this won't happen.

>fighting soviets in 1940

Shit OC

>Gayjin won't make an AU scenario like the dozens existing in WT where Soviets fight Germans in 1940

Sup, /wtg/.
Guys, need your help: i cannot into mk103 and mk108. ho.229 is great against gf, but how do i shoot planes with it? it hits sometimes once, there are a lot of sparks and i miss most of the time. and me 163 is fun and all for whole 6 minutes and even if i manage to hit something with its guns it just laughs at me and flies away. Any tips, guides, links, jokes aside, please?

>German side has ability to call sudden gas
>Soviet side can call pe8 that drops t-62s and laughs in 120mm, also gasing your whole team.

MK103 is literally the best cannon in the game (mayyybe tied with ADEN) with flat trajectory and great damage just learn 2 lead with it desu

MK108 is just shit , it has a extremely low muzzle velocity and spakrs like hell avoide when possible

>MK 108
don't, just don't
>MK 103
nigga it's literally point and click

What's the best way to farm lions? Ground pounding in RB with any premium attacker?

>>call sudden gas
>wehraboos will still deny that this ever happened

Another ~500 MB patch on Dev.

well thanks. its just all this grind to get to tops and suddenly my anus feeling much more loose than i prefer.

If you're used to 108 and 151, the 103 needs much less lead. Go into a custom and shoot at some planes.

It usually kills anything it sees, except if it somehow sparks on windows )))))))))))))))))))

Whenever I sat down to play I would start off with a round of 5.3 russian on the RU server and tk a T-34/85 at match start.

i would start mining but i have a headache so someone else will have to do

Should I go straight for the Tiger II or should I get all the Panthers first? or maybe the armored TDs first?

fugg

Be sure to literally skip the Tiger II (P)itiful

Panther D is a bit shit. Tiger II P is good, but has a giant weak point that even Panthers can pen on the front.

>literally skip the Tiger II (P)
>Tiger II P is good
hmmmmm... really activated my neurons

150mm type 38 aphe nerf, pen at 100m 122mm --> 61mm
stb-1 gun elevation reduced from 60o --> 40o
type 61 gun elevation reduced from 70o --> 40o
type 74 gun elevation reduced from 50o --> 40o

the tiger P is good. Just people are bad with it because they think they can sit in the open and bounce shots

it_mas_classe500_3.ddsx
germ_vs8_hydrofoil.ddsx
ussr_mpk_122bis.ddsx
ussr_elco_80ft_pt_boat

How is the Tiger II (P)itiful good? Even if you go ahead and fucking ignore the 100mm turret front which a fucking T-50 could cut through, there's the fact that it has literally like 1.02x power optics.

The tank's so shit, it hurts.

yeah i cant stand waiting thats why i already started

The issue with it is that it gets dicked real hard when upteired.

>it has low power optics so the P is shit
>but the tiger H with the same optics is good
Makes me think

>Tiger II(H) with the same optics

Why do people who never fucking ever played the tanks have opinions about them? You're literally misleading newfags. Is this like a sport for you?

the Tiger H does have the same optics you fucking mouth breather. There's a sport for you; it's called 'kill yourself'

Real pen values of slav guns as measured by the Americans. Gaijin got the 100mm BR-412D values wrong (100L52 APBC) for 500m and 1000m - they put real 750m and 1200m values in place of those so the gun is actually nerfed ingame compared to real life... I wonder if this is a mistake or intended since all the other pen values seem to match.

inb4 slav bias durr

ussr_mpk_122bis.ddsx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kronshtadt-class_submarine_chaser

Pick is the apparent Schnellboot VS8 Hydrofoil.

No it doesn't you fuckhead. Before you go out and do the world a favor by hanging yourself on the first tree you see, do yourself a favor and test the two tanks out in test drive. Because you clearly have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

I'll settle this

This is the Tiger II (P)iss

content\pkg_main\res\pkg_main_aircrafts\p_66.grp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vultee_P-66_Vanguard

Prepare to be amazed.

This is the Tiger II (H)
See the difference?
Is a fucking faggot and would do the planet a favor by jumping into a volcano
Inb4
>huuurrrrr I was only pretending to be retahded xDDDD

>he literally fell for the bait
lmao wehraboo autist

I remade them in 1920x1080 with the HUD visible to make it clear...
HURRR I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED XDDDD

>HURRR I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED XDDDD
LITERALLY wehraboo asspain

triggered

MERELY PRETENDING XDDD

Literally someone who lost an argument because mental retardation and autism.

>HURR :DDDDD

why tank fanbois always so mad even about the smallest of things?

autism
see: wow both are cool af
i cant fucking wait reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>more wehraboo assblasting
I fucking love just how easily baited you children are

>be autistic retard
>spam false info for a new player to be le epine le trolle le xD
>people tell you you're wrong
>LEL KYS xDDD
>people present you the solid evidence
>HURR I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED U MAD BRAH? XD

This is literally both of you. And I must inform you, you need to be 18 or over to use this website.