Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/734001-my-personal-apology-to-the-fans/
sbigham.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Deluxe-Saryn-Skin-566648948
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for stealth rework never.

Oh wait...

Oh I'll use it, like 2 years from now when they finally fix the Kuva system, get rid of infinite scaling cost and completely random stats. I already have like 5 extra mule accounts set up just for rivens.

>For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons.

Don't forget to boycott the ember delux skin.
Don't forget to make a thread about boycotting the ember delux skin on Reddit.
Don't forget to make a thread about boycotting the ember delux skin on Steam.
Don't forget to tweet about boycotting the ember delux skin.

I personally don't care about it but i care to see DE squirm.

if that one user found his tomboy pics, post those. Started on Oberon and nyx and ill finish ember soon as you find a suitable dress. Or if anyone else has any ideas thatd be appreciated

Note, Ash is not on there as I can't find a High rez concept of his.

Also Ignus is not going to be doing skins anymore as an user last thread posted.
forums.warframe.com/topic/734001-my-personal-apology-to-the-fans/

This needs to be done but we're past the point of realization.

DE thinks we're the losers but we are actually the enablers. We have enabled their cockiness, incompetence and greed to the point where they forcefully shun anything that topples their ideals and visions.

Peace be with our Deluxe Senpai

This is why you never shill a company. DE can do no WRONG regardless if they say to your face "we're sorry." No they're sorry for not getting away with it.

Honestly I like the addition of the skirt, but the blade on the head and bulb is completely retarded in their changed design.

>REMIINDER: DE CREATED THE NOVA DELUXE SKIN

REMEMBER HOW EVERYONE HATED THAT UGLY PIECE OF SHIT

THIS IS OUR FUTURE /wfg/ AND NEWFAGS

FUTURE UGLY AS FUCK DELUXE SKINS AND UGLY NEWFRAMES

ONCE THE ART TURNS TO SHIT WARFRAME IS FOREVER DONE AND IT THE SNOWBALL JUST ROLLED DOWN THE HILL TODAY

Fags defending that concept artists have no idea how the industry works. If he can't comply with devs' requests it's his damn fault.
>have a certain direction and necessary attributes for character design
>hire an artist and give him a task
>he comes up with something
>tell him to fix things that are bad /not fitting/whatever — the reason can by anything
>he refuses to do so
>fire the fuck out of him

Well since the thread is off to a great start I'll post some of IgnusDei's art.

I boycotted every deluxe skin that wasn't concepted by DE inhouse artists. That Deviantart fucker ruined so many potentially good skins with his bullshit medieval robot style, he's no better than any of the tennogen fanartists.

Btw who was the idiot who created Valkyr prime?
Did they fail with the 3D transition or were the concept artists retarded?

> Trin Strega LITERALLY took the collar off her dog and put it on mag.
> post your face when mag is trins pet.

I mean as a consumer of a minimum viable product, it pisses me off, but as a pervert it's kinda lulzy.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

NOT EVER FUCKING FEMALE IN THE GAME HAS TO HAVE A FUCKING SKIRT OR A DRESS

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

EMBER DOES NOT WEAR A FUCKING SKIRT OR DRESS.

SARYN, TRINITY and TECHNICALLY BANSHEE OR EXCEPTIONS because they ORIGINALLY have coverage.

EMBER HAS NONE AND NOW THEY WANT TO ADD IT.

TAKE YOUR SJW BULLSHIT OUTSIDE AND PUT A SHOTGUN IN YOUR FAGGOT ASS MOUTH

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE INDUSTRY WHEN DE ARE NOT MAKING THE ORIGINAL CONCEPTS LOOK BETTER

THEY FUCKED UP LOKI
THEY FUCKED UP BANSHEE

AND THEY FUCKED UP TRINITY

EAT A FUCKING DICK FAGGOT

Is there a slim chance they'll bring back tower keys and be rid of relics? The player base is way too devided on farming primes that it's impossible to get a team to farm anything thats over 1 month old. They've experimented with garbage things before, most notably the star chart. If not how about making it so that you use just 1 relic in endless mode? I'm seriously running low on forma blueprints, only 20 left, and I'm not looking forward to farming that shit too. I mean fuck half of everyones prime parts goes to that space jew Baro anyways.

You just couldn't pass up a chance to suck some DE-ick.

I hate DE as much as anyone here, but sucking that artist's cock is even worse in my opinion. He fucked up because he can't do the things he was hired to do, which includes making changes to your original designs based on senior designers' input — no matter how nonsensical those might be.

At least DE didn't fuck up Ash Deluxe and Rhino Deluxe.

Umbra is going to be ruined isn't he.

lol, I didn't like how they changed Banshee m8.

> Eeeee goys it's the artists fault for wrong make!
Shut up you dick sucking corporatist piss taker. You would be hilarious if you weren't so fucking boring and pathetic. Enjoy the (you) and then kill yourself.

>SARYN,
saryn doesn't count
sbigham.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Deluxe-Saryn-Skin-566648948

Look at this Digital Extreme spy trying to stur the tide of bullshit that's coming their way.

It's fucking adorable. Who are you? A purple text? A moderator? A DE staff member? The art team?

Tell us user

>friends
Ha ha oh you

This looks awful.

What did they mean by this?

I hate the wrist and head blade but otherwise this would be a pretty slick Nekro skin.

IIRC Saryn "Deluxe" is not from the Deluxe Master

Eh, not everyone's gonna like them.

I think Warframe character design is fucking god-tier in its entirety and yet all of its potential is wasted by shekel-hungry kikes at DE.
I don't blame the artist for bailing out, but being a crybaby about it isn't good either.

To be honest, DE's 3D artists really couldn't do any justice to most of his art. And while those look really out of place in Warframe, they are fucking amazing on their own. Would've been nice to see him do a design for each and every frame to make it consistent.

The Nova Asuri and the Valkyr Gersemi are both fucking disgusting so if that's standard DE will keep releasing, then I get to not spend plat I guess.

>tfw don't care about riven mods other than for plat stacks
>tfw don't care about aesthetics
>tfw it'll be about 500 hours later that i think about skins
i mean, i got this sick as fuck cephalon suda syandana and the halloween palette, why bother with anything else? guess this is more #veteranplayerproblems

The original artist isn't crying. He actually was being a man in his original post.

We the players are pissed off because we know DE will NEVER match up to his talent. One man single handedly added style back into Warframe when an entire team took it out with bullshit like Limbo.

problem is, if we apply common sense busines practices to any employee of DE, all of them would be fired near instantly.

There is no excuse or reason for all the shit that's gone, and still is going down with the development of this game.
>no direction
>no planning
>no milestones
>no testing
>no restraint
>no idea
>no relevant skills
>no desire to improve in any field
>pathetic work ethic
>highschool tier internal drama 24/7
>pants on head retarded PR
>nazi community managing
>offensively moneygrabbing, anti consumer practices

Yet not only do they still have a job, they make good money, AND have a fucking army of wapid fanboys defending literally anything they do. They could send out death squads to murder their families and their resposne would be "THANK YOU DE, now more tiem for warframe ;D".

It's utterly baffling to me.

Does anyone imagine the IgnusDei deluxe skins beating the shit out of DE's Deluxe and the default frames with a prissy type of attitude how they are the best?

Let me make this simple.

Canadians can't dress.
They can't cook.
And they don't have a funny bone in their entire body.

And we're suppose to believe DE will restore "FASHION" back into Warframe when they just buttfucked one of their best artist out of the picture?

I think you guys need to open up Warframe and look at the recent designs that were done from inside DE.

It's night and day.

This is really sad man......oh well I guess...Karma is a bitch.

>Was hoping Ignus was staying out longer so I can see the day he fixes Limbo with a deluxe, A Mesa, Ivara and a Titania Deluxe to go with the Oberon Deluxe.

This is going to suck guys. J U S T.

>To be honest, DE's 3D artists really couldn't do any justice to most of his art.
Sup Ignus

2/3 of those are shit.

it's not a canadian thing, it's a DE thing

sup fatfuck

Gersem valk is still better than valk prime.

This desu.

You can't have it both ways. Either they're "artists" and this game is "beta experimental" type faggotry or they're a fucking business and the last few content releases makes me wish I had the power to liquidate Digital Extremes down to the fuckin coffee machines, with all the gamebreaking bugs and poor design choices.

One or the fucking other goddamnit.

>yfw they were planning to also increase the trace cap form 100 through plat-slots but due to the delay on TWW they couldnt afford it
>they still amde archwing slots cost plat though

At this point i firmly belive warframe is a runaway social experiment on how hard can you fuck over customers, now overseen by DARPA seeking to weaponize it.

That's the thing though. DE are rouge. They can't be fired.

They will never have to experience Star Wars: The game again because nobody will ever work with them again.

They can't even keep their freelancers. Shit dude, they couldn't even keep the Coongamu.

Not to me. Gersemi is pure shit. Prime looks okay as long as you slap the bastet helmet on it but everything about the Gersemi is just so fucking ugly.

It truly FUCKING hurts man I'm not even fucking lying.

This shit did sting a little.

If Warframe loses it's art it's over......probably for the better...it's for the better right?

I rather deal with an asshole with impeccable talent than whoever designed that Nova Deluxe

what happened?

No, because the Rhino and Ash are the only ones that actually look good and not completely out of place.

Also because I'm not 12 years old.

Read the thread user.
Scroll up to the top.
Ignus is not going to make deluxe concepts anymore.

It is but when people get angry they bring up everything to crush someone's soul. I'm done with this topic, it's the holidays and DE will not fuck up my month (again.)

Nidus soon, hope you like your Christmas present.

I dare one of you to solo the next Ayy Hek Kuva Flood Mission.

It's impossible with his rejuv

What do you exactly mean by out of place?
Is that they don't fit/revolve around the frame theme or with the game itself?

> If.. Then its over right?
Nope.
They have to nerf Movement for it to truly be over.

That's this games strongest showing to a new player. The period between Mastering movement and understanding how damage works is the highest period of fun for a new player. That window of time is large enough to pull in all the grind addicts, as well as trick non-addicts into thinking the rest of the game can/will be/is fun.

Once they nerf movement new player intake will drop like a stone, and this game will truely and forever be RIP'd, but until then more shitheads like and addicts like us who are just smart enough to know that this game has a strong core (and nothing else) will continue to be ensnared by it.

Besides it's already lost its art. Have you not visited Edge Fortress yet?

THE CLEANSING HAS STARTED.

IT'S OVER

That sounds really lame.

HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR GAME, FAMILY?

>Ayy Hek Kuva Flood Mission.
>Wanting to fight a lvl150 boss with a small moving target with fuck tons of health surrounded by other annoying lvl100 enemies.

How about, no.

Lvl 100 Hek isn't bad. Only had trouble once with him in sorties with the regen, might have been with augmented armor or elemental resistance that made it super shitty.

I tried to 2 man it with my Loki and a random Valkyr

Took us 1 hour and 23 minutes.
and we didn't beat him, we got disgusted and left

Kuva Floods make bosses Lvl 150

The banshee Delux skin arouses me. But I'm more of a shitter that plays beefier frames.

Can I make that work with Bandhee somehow? Or is she always gonna be a squishy stick figure

Ignore him user, let him feel good.

Like I said, I dare you.

Also if you think you're smart. Sure use Mag and some heavy hitting guns but just know deep down you're a bitch for doing so. Hiding in a corner pressing 2 makes you a whore.

Be a man.

She's powerful but she has really no defense for herself if you play solo.
She is mostly going to be squishy, hope you know how to dodge well user.

Where is this "Ember Delux Skin with Skirt" that everyone is talking about? Can someone post pics? I'll give you two(2) Plat

>mfw

I edited this up really quickly for you.
Also no reason to give plat.

So will Ignus's concept art be committed to the game or is what we have what we've got?

>TWW is shit, not worth the wait
>free riven was for the tetra
>finally get my first sortie riven today
>zarr
>+multishot +damage +heat

ZARR HARR FIDDLE-DI-DEE

BEING A WARFRAME IS SO FUN TO BE

FAST WHERE YA WANT OR A SHITTER YOU'LL BE

YOU ARE A WARFRAME

both look terrible desu

see

I saw the original thing. All it was was him agreeing to some "opt-in" cosmetics thing.

Now I've seen everything.

The blade on top of her head looks fucking retarded. How can somebody look at that and think to themselves 'Yep, looks good to me, great addition'????

>nerfing dat gap

Wass cookin boys?

It's what makes it uniquely DE

Actually her skin have interesting concepts. There is no high rez. version posted as of yet, but here's the screens.

I want to touch Ember's tits.

>Ash Prime
>Trinity Prime

>Blade on head

I expected it to be facing the other way with the edge pointing back.

It looks like she has a horn for some reason

The first two heads look good. Don't know why they changed it.

>Blade on head
>Nerf Thigh Gap
>Just a bunch of unneeded bullshit
DE will just say "we had to make changes due to TECHNICAL ISSUES"

Gotta love it. Warframe's motto has always been "make something good, then fuck it up."

PR way of saying it is "Digital Extremes"

It's a horrible resolution from a random guy camera, but you can see closely if you look.

I agree, the helmet of the skin bother me. Would have like the earlier concepts.

THE FIRE SPREADS

>clown vauban

You're okay

I'd honestly prefer it if they just branded 'DE' somewhere on her body instead of leaving that shit on top of her head.

>DE will just say "we had to make changes due to TECHNICAL ISSUES"
Yeah because they can just use double texture resolution for one model because fuck you.

Retard.

just a dual ichor to unlock war within which is going to be a complete disappointment and not worth coming back to the game after a several month hiatus isn't it

OKAY OKAY BUT WE STILL GET FROST DELUXE RIGHT?

I sure hope so because that one actually looks good.

This post makes no sense.
No. And we probably won't get Ember Deluxe if it isn't finished by now.

>Reminder: We will also not get Chroma Deluxe

It's pretty shit, yeah

Queen loli a cute, though

Frost Deluxe is next on the list to come.
So the question is when will it come.

>The War Within
>No option to WILLINGLY sacrifice your Ivara for Mini Queen
>You'll never hear Ivara with Mini Queen's voice inside your Liset

I'm pretty sure we will not get any of those designs of the original artist just got BTFO by DE today.
>Wishful thinking
You nor I know if those designs were set in stone.