How is this car. I just bought it and picking it up tomorrow

How is this car. I just bought it and picking it up tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5905342474.html
hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5864188529.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how did you buy it

A dealer for 5300. Has 100k miles on it. It was super clean.

its a 2 door civic, does that answer you question?

No

Type s?

No. Fuck stick

>Buying a base model

Enjoy your Honda Civic, faggot.

The only difference is a sportier suspension and a wing.

and you know about 40hp which turns it from your base model eco box to something that can actually be fun to drive daily

Except it's the same exact engine just tuned. So I could easily get that done.

>mfw automatic Honda
You should've just gotten a celica instead desu

I'll let you google the difference between the a3 and a2 k20's so you understand how retarded you actually are, just because they have the same displacement doesn't mean they are the exact same engine

>So I could easily get that done.

pls

My LS integra is the same engine as a type r too. Theyre both 1.8s but not tuned kek

well if you apparently know so much then why did you make a thread on Veeky Forums asking about it

>fuck 200hp, 8400rpm 6 speed manual and 2.5" exhaust
Enjoy your sub 150hp autotragic shitbox

Completely different heads

Cause I hate driving stick and I live in the city

Not for less than the cost of just a type s. Completely different valves, cams and heads and manifolds. Also a different ecu.

again different engines LS came with b18b and type R has a b18c, same displacement does not equal same engine

>implying city driving isnt where having power is the most fun
>not liking rowing gears between lights
Why the fuck did you even buy an integra. You could have gotten a Corolla for cheaper

/thread

Why the fuck would I buy a corolla over a sports coupe. Plus I can make it cool as fuck with aftermarket stuff.

>cool as fuck
>sports coupe
>automatic
Wew lad

>Why the fuck would I buy a corolla over a sports coupe. Plus I can make it cool as fuck with aftermarket stuff.

>sports coupe
>automatic base model integra
No
>make it look cool
You just revealed your true colours.

I honestly don't care what you think if I drive auto or not. It already looks pretty good and that's enough for me. I'm not trying to build a race car. I wanted to know how it is as an everyday car

>I wanted to know how it is as an everyday car

Shit.

Should have just bought a corolla

No thanks I hate toyotas

shoulda boguht a 3k civic

But it doesn't look cool. The facelift type s is cool

No I don't like civics and none are that cheap

>there are no civics on sale for 3k
confirmed troll thread at this point

Just stop

You already bought it, why didn't you ask this before you did? Seriously, there is a wealth of information available on every car the average person would buy. There's no reason to not do research before buying it.

I did plenty of research I got a good deal on it. I'm happy with it. It's sporty looks good and that's enough for me. You guys are super judgemental Jesus christ

>has shit taste
>posts on the internet about it
>gets told he has shit taste
>Gosh you guise are so judgemental and stuff

Consider suicide

Why do I have shit taste again? I totaled my GTI and bought this which is everything I want for a good price. It's better then getting some shitty sedan that I see all over the place.

>bought an automatic base model rsx with 100k miles for $5300

terrible mistake if true OP, you're gonna learn to regret it LOL

How. Am the other RSX not even type S were more expensive.

could of bought private party type s for same amount

>How is this car.
>I just bought it and picking it up tomorrow.

A little late to be asking that question, OP. You're going to find your answer first-hand which a lot better than people going off of hearsay on cars they've never owned.

It's a lot more than a tune. Also why not just buy a stick? 5300 might have been fair for a type s but not for a ~150 autotragic Honda. Hondas automatic transmissions are notoriously bad.
Did you at least get a warranty?

>cool
>automatic

Technically you've just bought a factory riced civic

>better than something I see all over the place
>integra
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Took the fucking bait and swallowed it, hook and all.

I bought mine two years ago for three thousand, you got ripped off

>Automatic honda

RIP kid

>typed out a 30 character (you) and clicked post
Sure swallowed that one right up

Picked up your car yet op? Is it everything you hoped it would be?

Yeah I love it. Fuck you guys, has remote start up and everything. I wanna pasta dip the wheels and hook my stereo and sub into it. Then I'm gunna put something on it to make the stationary exhaust a louder.

Return it and buy a private owned base rsx for 3k retard.

None are this price privately owned in Massachusetts I got a good deal

They had nice interiors. I remember when they came out new. It was a nice tarted up Civic, but was just a little - eh - normal. This, coming from someone who bought a Del Sol Si new.

If you had bought the type s it comes with a full 2.5" so it would have been louder from the factory. Also pasta is not good for your wheels

I never really liked the interior even in my type r. The red stuff was cool but the dash was just too playschool

Meant for:

Hmm. If I were you, I would have just bought a cheap ass base model chevy cobalt from 2009/10. Its faster than the acura and costs like 4k.

isnt base model rsx auto a girls car?

I would rather have an integra type s than a cobalt. Way better built and corners way better.

You are right about the girls car part though. If integras came in convertible op would buy one

Literally fuck off. I can't be happy I guess. But why should I care about what some neck beard says on the internet when I already got approval from real friends.

Don't take any of this retardation to heart, op. The majority of people on here are either miserable fucktards driving 90's shit boxes or kids that have never shopped for a car. I recently picked up this '06 and it's a great car. Enjoy it!

Why did you even post about it on Veeky Forums then? You are just making yourself mad op

How much did you pay for it and is it manual?

Cause k thought everyone liked this car but I forgot how autistic Veeky Forums because when it came to manual or automatic.

Whoops driving n posting

6700 and it's automagic with 99k miles. It was the cheapest one I could find with zero rice or molestation.

I'm sure I'm next on the chopping block, but idgaf. I got it drive to work and get groceries.

pffffft!!
insert lasttxt.jpeg

Its ok to drive and post you have an auto remember

It's just a shame that so many of these are auto. The DC5 integra is all up my all round favourite car of all time and so many of them (apart from the overpriced type rs of course) come with hondas awful auto. Honda makes the BEST manual shifters in the world sans maybe Porsche.

At least yours is the facelift model, they look much tidier and you aren't a ricer like op

>cool af
>automatic

Pottery

See I paid 5300 and with 100k miles. It's so comfy
Nice meme idgaf

Kek nobody is saying he didn't get ripped off more than you op. You still got ripped off

Yeah, facelift is the way to go. They made some small improvements including the 5spd auto versus the sad 4spd in the old ones.

Yeah, you got a decent deal. Mine's just newer. The facelift models knocked the old one's value down.

How well do Preludes compare to RSXs? I would be getting manual for either. I get the impression that the Prelude would be slightly slower but more luxurious, is that true?

Slow Japanese pile of garbage that will inflate your ego and you will be no better than the average Honda Civic Driver, and you probably think this thing can outrun a Corvette.

In short, OP, find a bridge, get a rope, and kill yourself.

Definitely not true at all.

Prelude is the accord coupe from when before the accord coupe was a thing.
Integra is a civic coupe from before the civic coupe was a thing.

90's luxury was power steering,windows,mirror, and sunroof. optional 16" premium wheels. leather didnt exist in hondas

My 94 prelude came with leather seats stock.

It definitely does exist in acuras and even civics. He'll its a 90s honda you can swap the seats to leather if you want with all of 8 fucking bolts and 200$

OP, you bought a shit car from an enthusiasts perspective, but if you like it, that is all that matters. Now keep up on the oil and trans fluid changes and don't pretend its fast or nice.

you mean pleather

No, i mean leather. You know, processed cow hide.

Preludes have the typical sad Honda interior full of plastic. Most RSX's are equipped with leather and are super comfy.

My gsr integra has real leather dipshit.

Can confirm. Very comfy. Fold down the back seats and you can fit a bike back there.

90s integra gsr interior??

>buying a car sight unseen without test driving it or even researching it at all
>it's also an automatic

I did test drive last week baka. I can't text and drive if I have manual.

Here are some cars I found with 2 minutes of searching within ~200 miles of you:

longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5905342474.html
115k miles, 2002, autotragic no pictures so potentially suspect, but it could check out. $1800.

hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5864188529.html
112k miles, 2004 Type S, 6 Speed, ricer white painted wheels/red lug nuts, ricer front bumper. New, pre-painted bumber is about $300, grey wheel paint and some tape/cardboard is basically nothing. $4900

When you crash, try to do it in a way that you are killed.

Nigga I'm not driving more than 50 miles for a fuckin car.

What a loser. You can't spend 40 minutes to go get the right car? I've driven 5 hours for the right car. How lazy are you?

I did drove an hour to get my car. Then spent the rest of the day stuck at the DMV cause I needed a new license plate.

This. Everyone knows you buy it at least $500 below Fair Purchase Price.