- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
- From 12/14 to 12/31
- 5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
- 4* Gorgon (Avenger)
- 3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

>camelotbabies

HEY YO CHALDELUXE

Scatfags are the worst cancer to plague this general.

Here's hoping for a Greece order.

Tituria

>being a womanlet master

Atalanta has the best swimsuit. Why wasn't she a summer servant?

Loving every laugh user

Is the Bull of Heaven one of Ishtar's NPs and she somehow lost it in Babylon or was she going to call the actual one if it somehow still existed after Gil and Enkidu beat it?

Reminder that cowardly runaway onis should be killed with extreme prejudice.

One of these brides is a massive whore
The other one is Gilgamesh

#Enkidugate2017
#NotMyFavoriteLancer
#ScathachIsNotMyVoice

The autism goes on

There was already too much Servants, I guess. I'd roll for her, though.

Every thread until Ere-chan

>#
You're right, it does.

Do cats like water?

Tamamo.

She will be worse than Scat anyway, don't even bother

It's not going to catch on you relentless cunt.

If you're gonna shit up the thread, at least have the decency to put some effort into making it memorable. Get some bang for your buck, y'know? It's only economical.

Reminder that Scath is perfection and you're just a jealous shitposter if you dislike her.

>one is the Whore of Babylon
>the other is a wise king bride that took a shot for you
Really makes you think

Because some anons were mean to me the previous times, I am changing the title: Post favourite Fate pairings.

I crushed her bones and internal organs with a pyramid.
Hopefully she had a painful dead.

#DicksOutForEnkidu

Why do the assorted Lancerfags have the worst fanbase? I just want to post Enkidu without getting lumped in with that one autist who keeps perpetuating the conspiracy theory. Just enjoy Enkidu as he is. He's not even that bad and FGO captured his personality perfectly.

>scath
I want redditors to fuck off

Check this out

>conspiracy theory
Fuck off falseflagger.

Everytime

Mashu is cool! COOL!

Reminder that Enkidu is a mediocre Lancer and if you really like him that shouldn't matter to you.

Don't be like Enkidugate fag and mistranslate tweets talking about arts resources as evidence that there's a conspiracy to sabotage all Lancers for Scathach.

Those Lancer powerlevel arguments are worse than Melvin's. I want them to go.

Don't respond. It's Melvin.

>-gate
Kill yourself reddit

Mashu is PURE SEX

That user just won't quit with it. It was proven that the tweets weren't even what he thought they were and he's still on about it.

If you like a character then it should be enough that they're in the game. Just use them as you please. It's a piss easy mobage. There's no reason for a Servant to have to be broken.

Oh. Just some underling then. And here I thought someone big and wealthy actually visiting our hellhole.

>falsefagging
Fuck off.
The thread isn't even long enough to falsefag yet outside of shitposting champions like Melvin.

My only good Assassin at the moment is Kerry. Would it be better to level up Carmilla or go with a grail Hassan? And if so, which Hassan? Should I just save and hope for King Hassan?

>That autist is still trying to force his shitty Enkidugate meme

>fake melvin can't use lancelot to shitpost anymore after getting btfo by Babylon
>resorts to Lancer posting
>it's also easier because hate already exists
pottery

Grail hundred face, she's cute

Which Tamamo Lancer art and sprite should I use

>Should I just save and hope for King Hassan?
Why would you save for a Reddit Servant? I bet you like BROSKANDAR XDD too.

>he's so triggered by people voicing their complaints that he tries to force shit memes like -gate
Nice.

Well you clearly would know.

You know arjuna supposed to be very powerfull that a supressed pashupata can kill 20+ of solomon tentecles. They dont blame archer arturia, a freaking bikini archer

These Lancer Wars are the worst kind of shitposting. We need an event or campaign and we need it fast.

Don't shitpost. Pashupata was at full power, he just restricted the range.

they're all nice desu

The odds of actually getting King Hassan wouldn't be that high, unless you've hoarded hundreds of quartz.
I have Carmilla at NP2 and I hate her

I'd save for King Hassan, if I haven's already used my Grails. Hope they'll give us more.

> Reddit Servant
He's a walking heavily armored skeleton. He's the closest thing to a Veeky Forums servant we're going to get.

Yeah but Serenity is cuter.

Fine, but you get my point

Final art. Second or third sprite.

Exactly.
I honestly don't give a fuck. Especially since he's really not that bad, just incredibly hard to use on any team that's not not a quick team. Besides how bad do you have to be at this game to find a top tier team an absolute necessity. At the end of the day I would rather play with characters I legitimately care about as opposed to some ugly filth of a character whose amazing gameplaywise.

Veeky Forums is shit though. I'm not joking but Veeky Forums is a shithole.

4th art, second sprite, and use the third one during summer or whenever you feel like it

Enkidu would make a fine C.C.

>even answering the obvious king hassan bait post

>I have Carmilla at NP2 and I hate her
But why? I've used her as support and she's been alright.

Because Carmilla is shit?

KOTAE WA DOKO E

We just got an entire Order. Shitposting doesn't let up when content comes out anymore. At best it just changes topic. /fgog/ went through the shitposting event horizon last month and will never recover.

DUDE

Serenity is a necrophile.

Gameplay wise she might be alright. I just don't like her: her shit voice, her ugly art, and all that edginess disgusts me.

No, you are shit

>gameplay

So, hey, what did Kingu and Solomon's Soul talk about?

what is he looking for

Veeky Forums is a shithole in general nowadays. /fgog/ is the only place I post on here, and that's because the alternative places to discuss Type-Moon, let alone this game, are even worse.

Serenity is a dumb cunt.

>Carmillafags
Seriously?
Does Carmilla even have anything to her character beyond lolsadism?

Fuck you.

>Veeky Forums is a shithole
what went wrong?

That's a really cute cup. Best OP pic in months.

Fuck you!

Servant by Kaneko when?

Same desu

No...

Fuck ME!

>captcha asks me to recognize pics with pizza on them
>it's that shit americucks call pizza
I guess I'm an Italian robot now

Honestly, when I first discovered /a/ it was fun as fuck.
It declined after 2014 if you ask me. The Mahouka and Cross Ange threads were fun as fuck but everything afterwards just felt kinda off.

Maybe I'm growing out of the whole anime stuff. Fate and /fgog/ are the only anime-related things I consume on a regular basis.

No.

Enkidufriends didn't step on anyone's toes before Babylonia. They were just happy to post their art and discuss their husbando.

It's just a rogue sect of Enkidufags that are screaming for Koyama's head and blaming Scatfags for their disappointment.

Level Cursed arm.

But I don't have Enkidu nor do I want him.

>Maybe I'm growing out of the whole anime stuff.
This.

A piece of bread with a tomato on it will already be a pizza in America.

New is when?

We should just all move onto reddit desu

WITH MY SOUL