pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1458596714626.gif/
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/how-much-would-a-planetside-anime-cost.240535/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y33hGaEgW7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for memes ;DD

oh wow here u go :D

tengs ;DD

I already have shatter camo which is practically indistinguishable from metallic yellow camo for NC

They need to give us benis came xD

more like.. SHITTER camo hahha got em

*camo

Oh fug you autocorrect

benin came heheheh *spooj spooj*

NO WEEBS ALLOWED

Seek therapy, manchild.

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1458596714626.gif/

off yourself and stop posting here

lol

I just seen a weeb unbox an overpriced pokemon card set my brother asked me for christmas. Dude was like way in his twenties.

They indeed need to b gas. I changed my mind.

I am also tempted to buy my sibling a dual starter deck pack instead so I can pass him down the honorabru art of shitting on nerds in the school courtyard playing it like the strategy game it was intended to be may even teach him something, instead of chasing the ultimate iwin button from japan/parents wallet sink.

Instead of this faggy autistic shit teach him how to aim better so he can become a professional FPS player, get loads of money, hot bitches and 2milion subscribers on twitch

doubtful, he plays on a trackpad.

Also if you excuse meh, I'd wage a card game takes considerable much skil rather than a FPS.

He can always download hacks and claim he's a pro like everybody else does. You can't hack a checkerboard that is between you and your opponent

/t. honorabru warriorru

how the fuck do i use the carv
the msw-r was easy as fuck and i even have a pretty easy time with the gauss saw but something about the carv throws me off

Lmao

guys.. pls dont bully

kys weeb

>Veeky Forums is being infested with normies now

>Also if you excuse meh, I'd wage a card game takes considerable much skil rather than a FPS.
are you fucking retarded
>He can always download hacks and claim he's a pro like everybody else does.
ah yes, you are

It is moot's fault for bringing the sjws upon us

solid pink or solid metalic pink

help me memers

I actually watched some "new anime" series. It's all the same harem/loli/shota/trap whatever sexual deviancy with no link whatsoever to a good story, interesting characters.

It's really painful to watch and realize the decadence of the mdoern world

I've pretty much only watched a few studio ghibli movies, logh, planetes, and gits

it seems like everything goes to shit once it starts getting mass market appeal

even videogames haven't been good since 2006ish - a whole fucking decade of trash with one or two games per year that are even worth bothering with, let alone genuinely liking.

tell me how much a poker professional player vs a FPS professional player does

it seems to me mass market forces themes and feature into new stuff that comes out,

ie that game doesn't require cell game style microtransactions but we'll add them and ruin it (coughheartsofironcough)
that anime has a really original and somewhat interesting story, it doesn't need moeshit but we'll add it and ruin it

fuck you keion is god tier

lol

menery aside, can you guys stop shitting the place up and at least try to keep things on-topic?

Seriously, control your fucking urges to post pictures of young girls and instead try to talk about the fucking game?

I get what you're saying

When I first hopped into NC I found it pretty easy to be a one-man army with the gauss saw, sweeping rooms and stomping people in 1v1's

The carv feels totally different as it's not as much of an "in your face" type of gun. Its more suited to drown groups of enemies in bullets from across the room

I personally welcome the dawn of our glorious solid gold scatmax overlords.

Their golden glimmer will blind the enemies of freedom!

lol

POST NC

A E S T H E T I C

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/how-much-would-a-planetside-anime-cost.240535/

How much would a planetside anime cost?

>spam animay reaction images
>don't even watch animay

Yeah, we need to increase the werlposting in this place

How about them shotgun nerfs

That doesn't look NC at all aside from the helmets.

NC sure has a lot of those solid-faced helmets that use cameras and presumably little screens inside.

I think people often forget that NC are the EXPERIMENTAL TECH empire, which no does not tread on the toes of the VS because experimental is not necessarily sci-fi tech.

Shotguns bolted to shotguns?
Laser guided man-portable missiles?
Railguns?

Experimental, not high-tech.

honestly that looks like what NS mercenaries would look like

NS = neutral colors, tight shapes with ridges, supports, occasional round shapes where it's necessary, high tech only where it's necessary, very polished aesthetic and looks purposeful

NC = blue+yellow, blocks with extrusions and large bulky details, obvious civilian repurposed equipment, or similarly "unfinished" prototype tech

Nothing looks NC because NC doesn't even have an aesthetic

they're like american 'culture' - don't exist

>NC doesn't even have an aesthetic

That's nonsense, the NC have a defined visual style; blocky, angular, industrial designs. Spaces between armour plates, exposed mechanisms, a feeling of weight. Most apparent on the ES vehicles and MAX but it is there all the same.

civilians don't have 'repurposed' equipment that would ever be useful in combat

body armor would be made for militaries or police, civilian version would be no different from military/police version

same deal with guns

same deal with everything

and if you go for the 'freedum, america, rebel, fuck yea' aesthetic then you're getting like, pic related territory where they don't wear any armor at all

hello

this is my waifu??

>nc doesn't have an aesthetic

>using the american "culture" meme

aim better

many of the helmets are civilian-looking space helmets or safety helmets for mining operations

the max suit was basically a power lifter for mining operations

>fucking around on a turbo flash
>decide to try turboing underneath the end of the bridge thing at heyoka chemical
>hit a turret on the way through
>no idea what's happening
>see green
>bail
>find myself in a safe spot in the ooze
>congoloids too blind to notice me periodically poking my head out of the ooze with a commissioner

ebin :D

>civilians don't have 'repurposed' equipment that would ever be useful in combat
except they do, if by "repurposed" you mean "weld a big shotgun onto it"

The NC were contractors doing all sorts of work on auraxis, Some were miners, some were logistics, some were mechanics, some were security.

You mix all that shit together and you get NC gear, it isn't hard to understand.

I'm not entirely sure where the experimental gear came from though. I doubt you use a railgun for mining. Perhaps some sort of private contractor used rail technology to propel shit into orbit?

So NC aesthetic is orks

Post some artwork you think is NC aesthetic

doesn't exist, because NC doesn't have any theme except "lol we're blue and yellow!"

This doesn't even look like repurposed civilian anything

The experimental gear probably came from the New Conglomerate as in the super-corporation(s) that funds the(ir) army

>super corporations fund NC army
>but anything that looks corporate is NS theme not NC
>but NC has a style, trust me! You just can't see it!

screw you, I was on topic

Nigger just read the fluff, I'm not going to spoonfeed you

How do you cope when your morale is low, /ps2/?

edge to fdom joi vids for 8 hours

>Farming crops with kobant
>Suddenly an invulnerable TR soldier comes along with a trac-5 that deals damage to my small-arms immune vehicle

WAT?

OUTSKILLED

>introduce ANT
>it doesn't even dig tunnels

0/10 its like they never even watched national geographic

Is the Fortuna worth the grind?

WAR HAS CHANGED

It's fun and a good CQC LA weapon, but I find it difficult to use anything other than the AC-X11.

My name is the viking of disapproval and this is a public apology for my schtickcoma

did you remake and git gud yet?

what if

guys

what if...

now.. stick with me on this

what if..

vampires
youtube.com/watch?v=Y33hGaEgW7U

What do you put on the AC my fellow NC

is this game even worth getting into at this point?

If you get a good outfit I say yeah. You can still find some good battles so the magic is still there.

yes. getting certs is about knowing how to farm. people here have multiple planetmans and will often re-roll a planetman.

there are still fights on the servers.

Oh hey viking

I remember running into you a few times

No, really, how do I Aim Better ™? Im tired of being a shitter.

your sensitivity is too high

What's a good sensitivity then?

if you can aim without moving your arm your sensitivity is too high

who here /kazoo/

o-ok anything else?

sensitivity is most commonly measured in cm/360, you can use mouse-sensitivity.com if you aren't autistic enough to use a tape measure like me and many others with my disability. here's a list of some of the best quake players and their sensitivities, ignore the acceleration, it was a different time and povohat shilled his custom accel driver on everyone.

>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzttt

>BZZZT BZZZT!

aim better

Some people play better at higher sensitivity, so this isn't always correct (but usually is).

why aren't any of ps2's top player ex-quake pros on that list

[Autistic honking noises]

Post your sleigh for bringing holiday cheer

Did they put everything on sale on the last day of December sales last year? Like as a precedent for this year.

I want the metallic gold and either pink or metalic pink.

Missed the gold (I think), and want to compare the pinks side by side.

So who are the top tier shitters in ps2? Just so I know.

Top of the shitters?

Anyone with between 2 and 2.5 ivi kdr

Enough to be distinct from the crops, but still definitely shitter territory.

max smoke on memebuggy y/n

every 15 seconds, more menes can be borned with it maxed

What about above and below that?

Is there any shitters in /ps2g/ that I should know about and avoid?

at least 30 cm/hip 360, personally i use 64 cm and double that for 1.35x (but aiming multiplier is personal preference). "good" players itt generally will tell you they're between 25 and 50 cm.

wrong, they don't play better, they just haven't put in the effort to learn to play with low sens because they're turboshitters